A Revealing Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HMBx1
HMBx1
285 Followers

"Hey, are you complaining?" Michelle asked with that evil smile of hers.

"Nope, Just enjoying the view. Mind if I sit?" He sat down next to me without waiting for a reply. "So, what are guys up to?"

I ignored him, and laid back with my hands at my sides. Jason's eyes were bouncing back and forth between Michelle's tits and mine. Michelle said, "Not much, just tanning a bit."

He gestured towards the bottle of sunblock in her hand. "Need some help with that?" he offered.

"Nope, I was just finishing up." she replied. She squirted a drop of sunblock into her hand, and put down the bottle. With her other hand, she pulled the waistband at the front of her thong away from her body, and started to rub the lotion into her pussy lips. She took her time, and gave Jason a few flirtatious looks as she did so. I don't think he got a good look at her pussy, but he definitely got a few glimpses of her shaved crotch. I giggled a little as he awkwardly tried to adjust his hardening cock in his pants. Michelle finished, and pulled her hand from her thong. "You know, Amanda still hasn't reapplied her sunblock. Maybe you can give her a hand." And laughing, she tossed the bottle to my brother.

He looked at the bottle, then at my nearly naked body. I decided to put a stop to this before it got too weird. "Um, no thanks, I don't need my brother rubbing my tits, thanks."

"Okay, fine," Michelle replied. "I'll just have to do it then." And with that, she quickly got up, and straddled my hips. She reached over and grabbed the bottle from Jason.

"Um, that's okay, I can do it myself," I said. I'm not sure having my topless best friend rub my tits in front of my brother was much better.

"Don't be silly, let me help." She squirted some sunblock on me, and started rubbing it in. She started with my shoulders and upper chest, and slid her hands around my breasts, as if she was reluctant to touch them. Slowly, however, she let her hands rub the lotion up the swells of my tits, rubbing her hands over my nipples. It actually felt pretty amazing to have my best friends hands touching me so intimately, and I was starting to get horny again. She lingered on my breasts, kneading and rubbing them. Jason watched, mouth agape, as his sister had her boobs played with right in front of him. I closed my eyes; the idea of Jason watching this was turning me on, but actually seeing him watch us was kinda creeping me out. I let Michelle keep touching me, massaging my breasts. My pussy started to get wet, and I became aware just how close our pussies were to each other as she straddled my hips. Her hands slid up my breasts, and she pinched my nipples, tugging on them lightly. Unconsciously, I let out a low moan of pleasure. Embarrassed, I opened my eyes and saw that Michelle was grinning as she played with my pink, aroused nipples, and Jason was staring so hard I thought his eyes would fall out. He wasn't even hiding his erection anymore.

"Okay, I think my breasts are covered. Time to move on," I said. I was getting too turned on, and needed her to stop before I lost control. Michelle gave a pouty face, but slid her hands down to my stomach. Jason just kept staring at my naked boobs. I closed my eyes again, and enjoyed the massage my friend was giving me. She was still moving slowly, trying to draw out the show. She worked her way down to my waist, and was now sitting next to my legs.

Suddenly, I felt tugs on the sides of my bikini bottoms; Michelle had untied the sides, and was about to pull down the front triangle to expose my pussy. Quickly, I grabbed the bikini to stop her. "Hey! I said no nude sunbathing! Only topless!" I scolded.

"Aww, you really don't want to get a full tan?" she questioned.

Jason broke out of his trance. "Wait, why no nude sunbathing?" he asked, sounding rather disappointed.

"It's some rule your sister made. Apparently she's afraid someone might see." she replied in a taunting voice.

"Why does she get to make the rules?"

"Because I live here." I said, getting concerned with the direction of the conversation.

"Hey, I live here too! And I'm older! So I get to make the rules, and I say that nude sunbathing is totally fine!" he declared, with a big smile. He looked expectantly over at Michelle.

Michelle gave that evil smile again. "Well, in that case, you start," she said to my brother.

Jason's resolve in his new rule seemed to waver, realizing that he was expected to get naked too. Then he realized that the reward would be two naked eighteen year olds, so he stripped off his shirt, stood up, and pulled down his pants and boxers. Michelle and I both gasped as his hard cock sprung out. It was about six and a half inches long, but not quite as thick as Brian's. I realized I was seeing my brother naked for the first time; I was embarrassed, and felt creepy, but at the same time I couldn't take my eyes off his dick. Now I know how he must have felt when I flashed him all week.

"Okay ladies, it's your turn," he said, standing proudly with his hands on his hips.

I pulled my eyes from his crotch, and gave him a doubtful look. "Um, I don't remember either of us saying we'd get naked too." Brian deflated a bit, suddenly worried he wasn't going to see our pussies. Perversely, I actually felt kind of bad for him. "Fine," I said. "You can stop with the sad puppy dog eyes." And I pulled my still untied bikini out from between my legs, tossing it away. My red landing strip stood out against my white skin, and my wet pussy lips were open. I spread my legs slightly, fully exposing my naked pussy to my brother. It felt weird to be this naked with him, but I guess if I got to see his cock, he should get to see me naked. Besides, it was fun.

We both looked at Michelle, who stood up, grasping the sides of her thong. "If you want this to come off, you'll have to catch me first!" she declared, and dove into the pool. Jason took one more look at my naked breasts and pussy, and then dove in after her. He caught up to her quickly, and they were splashing around (and I'm sure copping some feels of each other) for a few minutes as he tried to strip off her thong. At one point, he was standing behind her with one arm around her waist, and the other hand groping her firm, sexy breast. They stopped struggling, and he was pinching her nipple. Things were escalating between them. Not wanting to let them fuck in the pool, I called out, "Hey Jason, I don't think you're gonna get that thong off her that way!"

Michelle smiled, and gave a teasing moan. "Oh, I dunno," she said, "this might be a pretty good way to get my panties off!"

Jason laughed, and said, "Well, if you think I'm doing it wrong, come give me a hand." I sighed, and decided that if I got involved, the two of them might not get quite so out of control. Another part of me, the perverted part, just wanted to be part of the game The thought of Jason's, and even Michelle's, roaming hands groping my body was turning my on. I stood up, naked breasts swaying, and dove into the pool. My pink nipples hardened instantly as I hit the water. I had never been skinny dipping before, and I must say if felt really nice to have the water flowing unimpeded over my tits and pussy. As I swam over to Jason and Michelle, they returned to their struggle. Michelle turned to face him, trying to push away. Jason kept a hand on her breast, and tried to grab the waistband of her thong with the other. For her part, Michelle seemed to reach down and grab his dick, giving herself some control over the battle. I came up behind her and made a grab for her underwear. In defense, she pushed back off of Jason and into me, her back pressing against my bare breasts. Jason lunged forward, trying to reach her thong, but his hand slid off her wet waist and came in contact with me, his fingers touching my sparse pubic hair. It may have been an accident, but I'm pretty sure it was intentional, as his fingers slid down between my shaved lips and stroked my clit a few times. Waves of pleasure shot through me, and a small moan escaped my lips.

Michelle took advantage of our brief distraction, and slipped away from us. She escaped towards the shallow end of the pool, and stood with her breasts just above the water. As I approached, she raised her arms in defense, and grabbed one of my big boobs. She pinched my nipple fairly hard, laughing while she did so. "Bitch!" I called out, and dove under water to swim around her. She tried to follow my movements, but was distracted by Jason. The two of them struggled, and I think she had his dick in her hand again, but I got behind her. I pinned her arms and her sides, and reached my hands up to her breasts. Grabbing her nipples tightly, I said, "Struggle and I'll twist them!" We were all laughing maniacally. Michelle squirmed a little, so I gave her nipples as light tweak. She squealed with mock pain, and continued to squirm. I must say, it was strange to be touching another girl's breasts. To my hands, they felt so much like my own, but as my breasts weren't feeling the stimulation, it also felt very alien. Her medium-sized tits were rather firm, and I could feel the hardened bumps of her areolas between my fingers. Almost unconsciously, I began to massage her nipples lightly with my fingers. "Alright Jason, now's your chance!" I reminded him. He had been staring at the show before him, watching his naked sister play with her friend's sexy nipples. Now, he moved forward, reaching for her thong. She kicked a little, but most of the fight was gone; I think she was enjoying my breast-play too much, and just wanted to be naked already. Jason grabbed the sides of her underwear, and pulled them down and off of her. He raised the lacy thong above his head in triumph, and tossed it out of the pool.

"Okay," Michelle said, "now its time to dunk him!" She pulled out of my reach and leapt at him. I followed suit, and the three of us wrestled for a while. Hands were everywhere; I definitely touched Jason's penis a few times, and he got a few good feels of my breasts. At some point, Michelle's hand somehow ended up between my legs, and it felt good as she withdrew it, her fingers running along my pussy lips. Still, there was no overt touching, only accidental (well, maybe we weren't exactly being careful to avoid touching each other, but still, it was subtle). Eventually we successfully dunked him, and it became my turn to be dunked. At one point during the struggle, Jason was behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist trying to knock me over (one of his hands was also firmly grasping one of my breasts, as if for support). I could feel his hard dick pressed against me; it slipped between my ass-cheeks, sliding down across my asshole, and coming to rest at the entrance to my pussy. I froze, feeling the head of his cock pressed against my wet hole. Part of me desperately wanted him to thrust into me, but another (for now, louder) part was disgusted by the thought. He was my brother, for God's sake! Jason hesitated, facing the same dilemma of horniness vs. morals as me, but Michelle decided it for us. She lunged from the left, tackling me into the water and pulling my pussy away from my brother's cock.

We splashed around for awhile longer, although my enthusiasm had waned a bit from worrying about how out-of-control I was getting. "Alright, I think it's time for dinner," I said, and swam towards the ladder to exit the pool. Jason got there first, but didn't climb it. Instead, he gave gentlemanly sort of gesture. "Ladies first," he said with a grin. I stared at him, trying to figure out what he was up to, as Michelle climbed up the ladder. As she did so, I realized his plan; as my best friend climbed the rungs, her body had to bend over quite a lot. When she exited the water, we had a completely unobstructed view of her pussy. I could see her shaved outer lips, sexy pink inner lips, her wet opening, and even her asshole. Jason was staring unabashed at her. After she stepped away from the ladder, he looked at me expectantly. "He can't possibly think that I'd go up first, knowing what he'll see?" I thought to myself. But I was extremely horny, and having a lot of fun showing off for him. I reached for the ladder, and started to climb. My breasts slipped out of the pool first, water dripping from my hard pink nipples, followed by my flat stomach. Jason moved around directly behind me as my ass began to exit the water. Moving slower and bending more than I needed to, I knew he could see everything. I was very horny, and my shaved lips were completely open, and my pink inner folds and aroused clit were exposed. My brother saw all of my most intimate parts as I reached the top of the ladder, and turned towards him. He climbed up, staring at my naked breasts and pussy.

The three of us stood naked in the grass for a minute. Michelle was staring openly at my brother's rock-hard dick, and said "You know, Jason, you really don't want to let that thing burn. Better let Mandy and I put some sunblock on it." I really didn't want my best friend to jerk my brother off in my backyard (or, more likely, I didn't want to admit just how much I wanted her to do it), and tried to think of a reason to stop it. An excuse presented itself, when we heard our other neighbors, the Ericsons, entering their backyard.

"Hey guys, maybe we should get dressed. Sound's like the Ericsons are outside, and they've got kids. If they see this, they'll definitely complain to Mom and Dad." I said.

Michelle looked crestfallen, but Jason replied, "Well, why don't we just bring this inside." Michelle brightened up as we gathered out clothes and towels, and walked into the backdoor. In the kitchen, I grabbed a frozen pizza out of the freezer, and put it in the oven. I kept my legs straight as I bent to put in the pizza, showing my ass and pussy off again. Michelle yelled, "Wooo!" and spanked my ass. I stood up, and looked back towards my naked friend and brother. All three of us stood awkwardly for a minute, waiting to see what would happen next. I was starting to get a little worried where things were heading, and was afraid that we were getting out of control. I was incredibly horny, but also a bit disturbed that I was naked with my brother. Michelle was staring at Jason's cock, and I was pretty sure she was going to grab it soon.

But before she could do anything else, the doorbell rang. All of our eyes went wide. "Shit!" I whispered. "Who could be here?"

"Well, we'll just wait quietly, and they'll leave." Michelle responded, but she sounded a bit nervous at the intrusion.

The doorbell rang again. "I hope it isn't the neighbors coming over to complain or something..." I said.

"Hahaha, nope, nothing like that." Jason was looking as his phone, which he had picked up off the kitchen table. "It's just my friend Mike," he continued. "He texted me to let me know he was on his way to pick me up. We're going to a concert with a few other friends from high school."

"Wait, are you seriously gonna leave?" Michelle asked, looking equal parts shocked and disappointed.

Jason looked a bit uncomfortable. "Well, the tickets are a expensive! This is fun, but I'm supposed to go, and, um... I dunno...um...." He was definitely conflicted, looking at the two naked teenagers in front of him. We were both still totally naked, nipples hardened from the cool air in the kitchen, and pussies clearly wet in a way that had nothing to do with the pool.

The doorbell rang a third time. "Look, whatever you are doing, you need to go answer the freaking door!" I barked at my brother.

He returned a pissed off look at me, as if I had been rude in asking him to answer the door (which annoyed me even more, since I've had my tits and pussy out for him to ogle and fondle all afternoon!). "Okay, okay, one sec." He wrapped his towel around his waist, and headed off through the living room to the front door, as the doorbell rang again.

"Do you think he's actually going to go?" Michelle asked in an annoyed voice. I looked over at her, leaning against the kitchen counter, and saw that her right hand had absentmindedly drifted down to her pussy, where one of her fingers appeared to be lightly rubbing her clit. I have to say she looked completely gorgeous, standing there with her legs slightly spread, fingers playing with her shaved pussy, back slightly arched thrusting out her perfectly formed breasts. With her looking like that, Jason would have to be an idiot to leave. Although, honestly, I've expected for some time that my big brother was an idiot.

"Probably." I responded. "Those concert tickets were expensive, and he's been talking about seeing these friends since he got back from college a few weeks ago." I was still staring at my sexy friend, while she stared longingly at the kitchen door. We were both obviously horny, as I let my hands rise to my big, naked breasts, and start playing with my hard pink, nipples. It felt amazing to squeeze and pull on them, although I was still a bit self conscious about the two of us being naked and horny in my kitchen.

We heard the front door open, and heard Jason say something to Mike. The front door closed, and footsteps came back through the living room. Michelle smiled a bit (and I began to wonder whether she might have a pretty serious crush on my brother, rather than just wanting to tease or fuck him). She arched her back a little further, and became a bit more obvious about playing with her clit, clearly wanting to give him a show. For my part, I reluctantly dropped my hands from my sensitive nipples, not wanting to have Jason watch me play with them.

But it wasn't Jason who stepped into the kitchen. Instead, his best friend Mike walked in. Mike's jaw literally dropped and his eyes went as wide as they could as he saw the two naked and horny teenagers. Michelle actually shrieked! Her hands snapped up to cover her boobs, and she crossed her legs and bent over a bit, trying to hide her private bits. I'm sure it was too late, however, because Mike definitely saw her bare breasts and her finger playing with her wet pussy lips.

Despite my own shock, I nearly burst out laughing. Mike's face was hilarious, and seeing my showoff of a best friend freak out and get embarrassed was priceless. I slowly brought my own hands across my body, with my left covering my exposed pussy, and my right arm crossing my breasts. "Um, hi there Mike," I said awkwardly, unable to suppress a small giggle.

"I'm, um.... I'm sorry, um, Hi!, um..." Mike stammered, eyes darting between the two naked girls. I glanced down, and saw that I wasn't doing a very good job of covering my right nipple, which was exposed in the crook of my elbow. But I made no move to fix it; showing off like this was just way too much fun. Mike swallowed, and then spoke a bit more stably, "Sorry, Jason said he had to get changed, and told me to go wait in the kitchen!" He turned a bit red, but never stopped looking at us, of course.

"Yeah, I'm sure he thought this would be hilarious," I said with a smile. "Mike, you remember my friend Michelle." I gestured at her, taking my hand away from my breasts, and letting the big globes bounce free. My pink nipples were rock hard and pointing straight at him, and my areolas were tight and crinkled. I really wanted to play with them, but restrain myself for the time being. "Michelle, this is Jason's best friend Mike."

Michelle was getting over her initial shock, and a bit of that mischievous look was returning to her face. "Hi Mike!" she said brightly, and let go of her right breast to reach out and shake his hand. She had to take a step forward to reach him, spreading her legs again in the process to show off her smooth pussy lips. As he returned the handshake, still clearly in shock, she said, "Sorry, you kind of startled me when you walked in."

"You were startled!" he laughed. "Just think how I feel!" He was clearly regaining his composure too, as Michelle went back to crossing her legs and covering her breasts (although she did so playfully this time, rather than from a real desire to hide I think).

HMBx1
HMBx1
285 Followers