A Revealing Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than covering my own breasts, I let my right hand join my left in pussy-covering duty. My arms were therefore pushing my breasts forward, making them look even bigger. "Oh, I think you'll get over it," I told him. With my right hand hiding my left, I let my left middle finger slide between my wet lips, and start massaging my swollen and sensitive clit. Mike's eyes were still bouncing back and forth between me and Michelle, but as I was more exposed, he spent more time gawking at me. In fact, I think he may have caught on to what my hand was doing.

After a couple of moments of awkward silence, Jason came into the kitchen, fully dressed for going to the concert. "Hey Mike, enjoying the view?" he asked, laughing.

"Not bad at all," Mike replied.

"Hey asshole, if you want Mike to see us naked so badly, maybe we'll invite him instead of you next time we go tanning." I said in an unconvincing angry tone.

"No way, I wouldn't miss one of these naked days for the world!" Jason returned with a big grin. "Well, actually, today I guess I will. Come on Mike, we have to pick up Tina and Dan."

"Oh, I dunno, I think we could be a few minutes late," Mike replied, never taking his eyes off my nipples.

"We already are late, and you've ogled my sister enough. Let's go." It was a bit hypocritical of my brother to chastise Mike for looking at me naked, since Jason was the one who sent him to the kitchen in the first place.

"Alright, alright," Mike relented. Then he smiled. "Well, it was really great seeing you girls!"

Just to piss my brother off a little, I stepped forward, put my arms around Mike, hugged him tightly, and kissed him full on the mouth. My tongue darted briefly between his lips, as my big breasts pressed against his chest. He could probably feel my hard nipples through his thin t-shirt. I know that I could feel his hard dick pressing against me through his pants. I stepped back with a smile on my face, and said flirtatiously "Come and visit anytime!"

"Oh good God," Jason said in a somewhat annoyed voice. "Let's go." He grabbed a very stunned and happy looking Mike by the arm, and dragged him towards the front door. Michelle and I followed them through the living room, with both guys glancing back frequently at our uncovered bodies. We followed them right up to the front door, and stopped at the threshold. I put one arm on the door frame, and the other around Michelle's waist. She did the same. Anybody passing on the street would see two hot naked 18-year olds, breasts and pussies totally exposed. Thankfully, no one passed.

Jason was clearly trying to get to the car and avoid looking at us, probably because his resolve would waver if he stared too long. Mike, on the other hand, was fumbling in his pocket. He pulled out his phone, and turned back towards us. "Shit!" I realized, "He's taking a picture!" I knew I should cover up, but the horny part of my brain had taken control, and instead I just put on the sexiest "I want you" look I could. I faintly heard the shutter sound from the phone, as he snapped the picture of our gorgeous naked bodies. A few seconds later, the boys were in the car and pulling away from the house.

Michelle and I stepped back into the front hall and closed the door, and we both burst out laughing. "Oh my God! That was so much fun!" she half screamed.

"Hahaha, I know, oh man, I should have let you talk me into being a slut earlier!"

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Hey, there is nothing 'slutty' about a girl enjoying her body once in awhile!" she said in a prim and proper tone that had us both cracking up again. "Seriously though," Michelle continued, once she had regained control of herself, "am I on the only one here who is hornier than she's ever been?"

I laughed, and replied, "No, I don't think I've ever been this wet." And I ran my finger along my soaking slit.

Michelle smiled, and began to lightly rub her own clit. "Too bad they had to leave before I got any relief!" she whined. "Haha, do you still have that vibrator I gave you? I sure could use a run with it. Hell, I'd even let you watch" she joked. I'm certain she was kidding, but I smiled at her, mimicking her own mischievous grin. I grabbed her by the hand, and pulled her up the stairs, our free breasts bouncing sexily as we ran up them. When we got to my room, I reached under my bed and pulled the purple toy out of its box. I handed it to her with a grin, and she took it looking surprised.

"Go for it," I grinned. It seemed bizarre to think about watching my best friend masturbate, but I was extremely aroused, and she looked really sexy. I was feeling curious.

"Wait, isn't it weird for use to share a sex toy?" she asked.

"Is it any weirder than playing with each others tits in front of my naked brother? Anyway, I won't tell if you won't," I said with a wink.

Slowly, she walked over to my bed, and lay down. She gave me a nervous look, and I returned an encouraging one. I started to play with my nipples, and deep down I really hoped she would actually do it. Michelle spread her legs, and started to rub her clit lightly. Then, she put the purple vibrator against her wet hole, and started to slide it in. It was so erotic, watching the fake dick slip inside her pussy, stretching her out. She turned on the vibrations, and started to moan. With her other hand, she pinched her nipples. I sat on my desk chair and began to rub my own clit. Michelle was getting really into it now, and was moaning loudly, thrusting the vibrating toy in and out of her pussy. She thrashed around on the bed, her tits jiggling a bit while she pulled on her cute little nipples. My pussy desperately needed to be filled. I reached over and grabbed my hairbrush from my dresser. Turning it around, I slowly inserted the handle into my hot pussy. The handle didn't feel quite as good as my vibrator, but it would have to do. As my friend moaned in ecstasy on the bed, I pumped the brush in and out of my wet hole, while I rubbed my clit furiously with my other hand. Michelle saw what I was doing, and it seemed to help push her over the edge. Soon, her screams reached a higher pitch, and I could tell she was climaxing. Her hips bucked as her pussy squeezed the vibrator. With one final loud moan, her orgasm was complete, and she lay relaxed on the bed.

I continued to fuck myself with the brush, and Michelle slowly pulled the toy out of her pussy. She was still watching me with lust in her eyes. Getting off the bed, she walked over to me and silently offered the vibrator. I took it from her, and saw that it was still slick with her juices. Part of me was repulsed, but another part was extremely turned on by it. Surprising even myself, I brought the wet vibrator to my mouth, and licked it a few times as if I was about to give it a blowjob. I could taste her wetness on it, and again decided that pussies had a rather intriguing taste. I moaned softly, and Michelle gave me a look of mixed shock and arousal. I pulled the brush out of my pussy, and tossed it on my desk. Slowly, I replaced it with the vibrator. Feeling the toy enter me sent waves of pleasure across my body, and the clit-stimulator was driving me wild. As I fucked myself with the toy, I saw Michelle pick up the brush I had discarded. She brought it to her mouth, and slowly licked up the length of it, tasting my pussy. Then, she slid the entire handle into her mouth, and simulated blowing it. This was too much for my horny body, and I began to orgasm. I thrashed in the chair as wave after wave of ecstasy shot through me. I pinched my left nipple hard, as I shoved the vibrator as deep inside as it could go. I let out a loud scream as I reached my climax, and then slowly came down from it. I withdrew the vibrator from my pussy, and I slid off the chair and onto the floor. Laying there, I must have looked pretty sexy; my big breasts pointing straight up, pink nipples hard from the stimulation, legs splayed, exposing a wet and aroused pussy.

As I came down from my orgasm, I was worried that we may have pushed things too far, and that I may have even managed to freak Michelle out with my overt horniness. I didn't want things to be weird between us. I looked at her, and she must have seen my slightly ashamed expression. Before I could say anything, Michelle smiled at me, then lay down next to me, our naked bodies touching. "Well, that was fun." she said, and leaned in to kiss me. It's not like we made out or anything, but it was definitely more than a normal friend-peck. Our lips were parted, and it lasted a few seconds. And I knew we were still okay.

"Alright," I said, after a few moments laying on the floor. "All this showing off has made me hungry. Let's finish making some dinner."