A Revealing Summer Ch. 05

Story Info
Amanda spends an evening at home.
6k words
4.51
74.1k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HMBx1
HMBx1
286 Followers

Author's Note: The first four chapters of this story can be found in the "Exhibitionist & Voyeur" section, but I thought "Incest/Taboo" would be more appropriate for this installment. Chapter 6 will probably be back at E&V, but keep an eye on my profile in case it moves around.

==Part 5: An Evening with the Family==

Michelle and I got dressed after dinner, before my parents got home. She didn't bother putting her lacy thong back on, since it was still a bit wet from the pool earlier. So we spent the evening watching TV and talking, with her just wearing her cute sundress with nothing underneath. For my part, I put on a baggy t-shirt and some boxers I often slept in, also going commando underneath.

At around 9, we heard a car pulling into the driveway. A few moments later, the door open, and my mom yelled, "Hey kids! We're home!"

"Hi Mom!" I called back, as she stepped into the living room. "Jason's still at that concert."

"Oh, that's right," she said, stepping into the room. "Oh, hi Michelle! How's your summer going?"

Michelle gave a bright smile, and replied "Pretty good so far. Lots of running with the track team I'm on, and I've been working at the restaurant a lot."

"Well, it's good to stay busy I guess. Better than laying around lazy all summer, like my daughter." my mom said snarkily, causing me to stick my tongue out at her. "Hey," she continued, "idle hands are the devil's plaything! If all you do is lay around all summer, you're gonna start finding ways to get into trouble!"

I gave a dramatic, exasperated sigh, but had to stifle a laugh. I'm pretty sure she would have considered "stripping for some landscapers" as some pretty bad trouble.

My dad walked in behind my mom, and said "Hi girls!" I noticed he was avoiding looking at me; after seeing me naked yesterday afternoon, and getting a look at my breast and pussy this morning, I think he was feeling a little bit awkward around me. Of course, his eyes then fell mostly on Michelle, who was looking pretty sexy in her dress. I think she noticed the attention, because her smile quickly changed to that mischievous grin of hers.

My mom excused herself, and went upstairs to change, while my dad took a seat in his recliner, which faced the couch. While my dad and I chatted about his visit to my aunt, Michelle gave a huge yawn (which I think was probably fake), and stretched her arms up above her head. The hem of her dress slid up from her knees, and my dad's eyes locked on those toned, tan thighs. My slutty friend then pulled her knees up to her chest and hugged her arms around them, placing her bare feet on the couch cushion. She kept her legs slightly spread as she did so.

My dad's jaw literally dropped, and it was clear that he now had a view of my 18-year old best friends smooth, shaved pussy. I didn't have a great view, but based on her position I'm sure he could see the bare lips, and probably between them to her pink slit. He quickly looked away, but his eyes kept glancing back. I had to hold back both an exasperated sigh, and also a laugh. Showing off was fun and all, but this was my dad!

"Well," Michelle said innocently, "I guess I should head home now." She stood up, ending the sexy show she was giving my father. A look of mixed relief and disappointment crossed his face, and I had to suppress another laugh. She grabbed her shoes, and bent over to put them on, making sure to first position herself in front of my dad again (which make me worry she was being a bit too obvious... it's one thing for him to "accidentally" see, another for her to blatantly show him...) As she bent over, the front of her dress pulled away from her chest a little, giving him an excellent view of her cleavage. In fact, I think he could probably see down the swell of her medium-sized breasts to her sexy tan nipples. She stood up, looked right at my father, and said "Goodnight Mr. Timms! It was great seeing you!"

My dad cleared his throat, and awkwardly responded, "Yeah, Michelle, it was, um, great seeing you too. Have a good night."

I grabbed Michelle by the arm and led her to the door. Somehow, we both managed to hold in our laughs until we got into the front yard. We burst out laughing, and I turned to her. "Slut! Are there any guys in my family you aren't going to flash???"

"Hey!" she replied, still laughing, "You said he already saw you naked! I thought it was only fair he see me too!" She stuck her tongue out at me, and I walked her to the sidewalk. We hugged, and I was very aware of our braless breasts pressing against each other, separated only by my t-shirt and her dress.

"Thanks for coming over today. I'm so glad you don't think I'm a whore or anything after everything I did this week." I told her.

"Of course not!" she replied. "And today was a LOT of fun. I'll talk to you tomorrow at some point, but I'm working at the restaurant most of the day."

"Okay. You're still coming running with me on Monday, right?"

"Haha, of course! You have to introduce me to your landscapers!" she said as she started to walk away. I watcher her until she turned at the end of the block, then I went back inside.

Later that night, my mom went to bed first, and I followed shortly after. I lay in bed for awhile, thinking about the day's events, and getting horny again. I considered using my vibrator, but then I heard a noise downstairs. My dad was still awake, waiting up for Jason to get home from the concert. It sounded like he was watching TV. I thought about how Michelle had flashed him earlier, and how he had briefly seen me naked over the last couple of days. My pussy began to get wet, as I imagined walking downstairs totally naked, letting him get a really good look. I even began to imagine how I could do it; just pretend I needed a glass of water, and that I didn't realize he was awake. I rubbed my clit slowly, thinking about letting my father see my sexy, naked body.

I shook my head to try and clear away those thoughts. He's my dad! What the Hell is wrong with me! I reached for the vibrator, thinking I could just masturbate to get it out of my system, but then I stopped. I had to admit, as wrong as it was, the thought of showing off for him was getting me really horny. Besides, he had already seen me naked, even if that was an accident. What could it hurt to let him see a little bit more? As long as it was fun...

Before I could stop myself, I got out of bed. I couldn't quite bring myself to go fully naked, and besides, I didn't think that would be realistic. Instead I grabbed a black, lacy thong from my drawer. It was one of my sexier undergarments, that was basically see through in the front, and completely exposed my sexy ass in the back. You could see my red landing strip through the semi-transparent lace, but I figured it probably wouldn't be too obvious. Besides, the whole point was to show off, right? I slipped the thong on, and quietly opened my bedroom door, not wanting to wake my mom up.

Carefully sneaking down the stairs, I looked across the front hall, and saw that my dad was on the couch, watching TV, although I couldn't see what he was watching. The lights were off, but the TV was bright enough to illuminate the room decently. I had never appreciated before that my father really was an attractive man. He was about six feet tall, and had hair that was a very dark brown, nearly black (similar to Jason's. I got my red hair from my mom). Sitting on the couch, I could see that he wasn't wearing a shirt, just a pair of pajama pants. His chest was rather hairy, but not excessively so; it looked very manly, not gross or anything. He wasn't exactly toned, but his arms were reasonably muscled, and his stomach was rather flat. He was 49 years old, but still looked very good. For the first time, I wondered what his cock would look like under those pajama bottoms. Would it look like Jason's, which I had seen in such detail earlier that day? My pussy was getting even wetter as I ogled my own father, but I felt a quick pang of guilt. I really shouldn't do this! But at the same time, I couldn't stop myself.

I took a deep breath, stood up tall, and stepped into the living room. I walked briskly in, and it took a few steps before my dad realized he wasn't alone. He looked up at me suddenly, and a look of complete shock crossed his face. "Amanda! What are you doing up?" he nearly yelled in surprise, while he quickly grabbed for the remote. He hit a button and changed the channel, before looking at back me.

"Wait," I suddenly thought to myself, "Why did he just change the channel? What the heck was he watching? Was he watching porn?" I had never thought about my dad watching porn before, mostly because I had never really thought about him in a sexual way. But of course he must watch porn, don't all guys? I was feeling very wrong-footed by this turn of events, and forgot for a moment that I was standing in front of my dad, wearing only a tiny lace thong. As I came back to my senses, I realized he was staring at me, mouth agape in shock. In the light of the TV, he could see my C-or-D cup breasts, heaving with each breath I took. My areolas were still soft and smooth, but my nipples themselves had hardened a bit, and stuck out seductively from my big tits. He could see my flat stomach, and toned bare legs. My mostly-shaved pussy was hidden only by a thin thong, and he may have been able to see a shadow of my red landing strip.

"Aaaahh!" I shrieked, snapping my hands up across my breasts in real shock. I had intended to feign surprise, but somehow had ended up losing control of the situation a bit. "Um, I'm, um, sorry!" I stammered. "I didn't realize you were still up!"

"Amanda, what are you doing down here?" my dad repeated, eyes still locked on my now barely covered boobs.

I began to regain my composure a little. "Sorry, I just, I just needed a glass of water. I didn't realize you were up, so I didn't get dressed." I replied. "Sorry!" And with that, I jogged past him and into the kitchen. As I ran, my breasts bounced, even though I was clutching my hands tightly against them. He got a great few of my toned, exposed ass as I left the room. Taking another deep breath as I entered the kitchen, I tried to get control of myself. My heart was pounding with shock at what I just did, but my pussy was throbbing with arousal. After a minute, I grabbed a glass from the cabinet, and filled it with water. With a deep breath, I stepped back into the living room.

My dad still had a look of shock on his face, as he sat watching a movie (but what had he been watching before I came in?). "Sorry again Daddy," I said to him. "I couldn't sleep, and I thought water would help." I had my left arm covering my nipples, while my right hand held the glass.

"It's okay princess," he said calmly. "I was just surprised."

"What are you watching?" I asked curiously, although I was really wondering what he had been watching before.

He looked at the screen, pulling his eyes away from his scantily clad teenage daughter, and said, "Oh, just some dumb romantic comedy. I'm just waiting for your brother to get home from that concert."

I smiled at him. "You know that Jason is an adult, right? He spends most of the year at college. You don't have to wait up for him."

"Haha," he laughed at me. "Try telling your mother that. You know how she worries. If I didn't wait up for him, she'd never be able to sleep."

"True," I replied. "Mind if I watch with you for a bit? I couldn't sleep..." I don't know why I wanted to stay. I had already given him my little show, and I really wanted to get upstairs to my vibrator. But the horniest part of my brain didn't want the adventure to end yet, I guess.

"Um, sure, I guess so, honey," he said awkwardly. "But, um, you... you're... you're not wearing a shirt..."

"It's hot out! Too hot for pajamas!" I defended myself. "Besides, you're not wearing a shirt either!" I put on my best angry daughter face, the kind that no father can possibly stand against.

"I know, but it's different..." he stammered.

"Fine!" I said dejectedly. "I'll just go to bed and leave you alone." I started walking away.

"Wait, it's not that, its just... If you're mom knew you were running around naked, she'd be angry!" he responded, trying to avoid being the bad guy.

I stopped, and turned back with a smile. "Well, she's asleep. And besides, it's not like you haven't already seen them." I pulled my arm away from my breasts, and gestured to them. My father's mouth dropped open again, as he ogled my sexy nipples. Before he could respond, I sat down on the couch right next to him. "So, is this movie any good?"

"It's, um, Mandy, it's..." he sighed. "The movie is okay. Look, your brother will be home in a few minutes... maybe you should get dressed."

I laid my head on his shoulder. "I know, I'll just stay a few minutes. I just can't sleep right now."

My dad finally gave up, and turned back to watching the movie. From his perspective, I'm sure he could see my uncovered breasts very well. We watched the moved together for awhile, and I enjoyed the feeling of the bare skin of his arm against my side. I repositioned myself such that the side of my right breast was touching his arm. His body stiffened up a little as he realized what he was feeling, and I felt my pussy getting wet again. I smiled, and stayed that way for a few minutes.

He repositioned himself a little, probably to stop the more erotic contact. Putting his arm around my shoulders, he pulled me in a little. I let my head slide down a little, so that I was laying on his chest. My dad started to gently run his hand up and down my arm. It felt nice having him touch me like that. After a little while, I moved my arm forward a little, resting in on his thigh, and causing his hand to start touching my side instead. He continued to caress me gently, but stayed in non-sexual zones.

Eventually, the movie (which turned out to be pretty crappy) came to the obligatory sex scene. It was a fairly explicit one, with the actress topless and bouncing around on top of the hunky actor. Under normal circumstances, it would be awkward to watch this scene with my dad, but at that moment it was getting me even more excited. I looked down at his crotch, and saw a distinct bulge. It was pretty clear to me that he was starting to get hard, although I wasn't sure if it was because of the movie, or me. He could definitely still see my breasts clearly, and since I couldn't see his face anymore, he was free to look at them as much as he wanted.

His hand continued running up and down the side of my body, but began to increase its wandering. Sometimes it came up to my armpit, tickling my slightly. Other times, it went down as far as the side of my thong, running his fingers gently along the thin strip of material that connected the front patch of cloth to the thin band that slid between my ass cheeks in the back. Slowly, his hand moved forward a little, until it was occasionally running along the side of my breast. I let that go on for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of his caresses, and getting turned on by how daring he was being. Unlike other times I had been showing off or being slutty, I didn't really feel uncomfortable or guilty at all this time. Somehow, even though it was more taboo, I felt very safe in my dad's hands. Eventually, I rotated my body back slightly, exposing more of my breasts to him. More importantly, it meant that his hand was now caressing more of my boob that previously. I closed my eyes, and pretended to doze off a little.

My dad kept caressing me, his hand going more frequently to my breast, and moving along more and more of it. Eventually, his hand ran up the swell of my underboob, across my breast, just barely touching the edge of my nipple. I suppressed a moan, feeling the pleasure run through my body. I opened my eyes again, and saw that my father clearly had an erection.

As safe as I felt, I knew I should probably stop things before they went too far, even though I really didn't want to. I just wanted him to stop playing around and grab my breast already. Apparently my dad was getting a bit worried too though, because he suddenly pulled his hand back. He gently grabbed me by the shoulders, and pushed me into a sitting position. "Okay, Mandy," he said, trying unsuccessfully to draw his eyes away from my jiggling breasts and aroused nipples. "I think it's time for bed."

"Aw, can't I finish the movie?" I asked with a yawn, stretching my arms upwards, and drawing my breasts high on my chest.

"Um, fine, well, um, I think I'm going to turn in." he said.

"What about Jason?" I grinned at him.

"Well, I think you're right. Your brother is an adult, and there's no reason for me to stay up all night waiting for him." He stood up, trying to subtly adjust his pants to hide his erection as he did so. "Goodnight sweetie." My father took one last look at his nearly naked daughter, and went upstairs.

I nearly broke out laughing, the whole situation was so funny. But also so damn hot. My pussy was dripping wet, and I couldn't wait to get upstairs and fuck myself with my vibrator. First, though, I had something else I had to do. After waiting a couple of minutes to be sure he was gone, I clicked "Last" on the remote, to see what my dad had been watching before I interrupted. Sure enough, the channel switched to one of the premium cable channels, that was showing some late night softcore porn. I watched for a minute, as the two actresses with terrible boob jobs kissed each other, and let my hand drift down under my thong. I slid my fingers between my smooth, wet lips, and massaged my clit. It felt incredible, and I decided to head upstairs and finish myself off properly.

After turning off the TV, and went up the stairs. Passing my parents room, I paused for a moment, shocked at what I was hearing. I could clearly hear the bed springs creaking, and the rhythmic sound of the headboard hitting the wall. "No way... they couldn't be..." I thought to myself, before hearing a moan. "Oh, John, oh yes... yessss...." It was my mother, moaning as my father fucked her only a few yards from where I was standing. My father, who just minutes ago was staring at my naked body, lightly touching my breasts and nipple. So he went back to his room and started having sex with my mom. But was he thinking about her, or about me? People always said I look a lot like she did when she was younger. We have the same hair, similar sized breasts, same basic body type. Was he imagining me as he fucked her? The idea both creeped me out, and turned me on to no end. I had to get back to my vibrator to relieve these feelings.

I went back up to my room, pulling off my thong as I closed the door. I walked towards my bed, and noticed that my curtains were still open. I stopped, and stood in front of my bedroom window, pretending to look at myself in the reflection, but really showing off for the window across the way. I'm not sure if Mr. DeMaldo was watching or not, since it was pretty late, but if he was, he got a good show. I slowly ran my hands up my flat stomach and cupped my C or D cup breasts, massaging them a little. As I did so, I thought about Michelle massaging them in the yard earlier, and I felt myself get even wetter. I slid my hands across my breasts, and pinched my pink nipples. Now I was really getting into it; I'm not sure if my pretense about looking at my reflection would really hold up, since this was rapidly becoming a sexy show. But I figured if Mr. DeMaldo was peeping on me, then he certainly wasn't going to tell anyone that I was a slut. As long as we both were having fun, right?

While I played with my hard nipples with my right hand, I let my left drop to my pussy. My finger slid between shaved lips, and lightly rubbed my clit. God, I was already dripping wet. "Alright," I thought to myself, "Time to give my purple friend a workout." Before I stepped away from the window to grab my vibrator, I took one more look at my reflection. I must say, I looked awesome. My wavy red hair, somewhat dishevelled, hung down past my shoulders. My breasts rose and fell sexily with each breath, hard nipples pointing straight at the window (and any possible peeper). My flat stomach and toned legs looked hot, after all of the running I'd been doing. And my red landing strip highlighted my clearly wet and aroused pussy. I smiled at my possibly imaginary viewer, and left the window.

HMBx1
HMBx1
286 Followers
12