A Revenge Fuck Ch. 03

Story Info
Transsexual has interracial sex for pleasure & punishment.
5.9k words
4.35
37.8k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

Chase gripped my ass-cheeks and plied them apart, shoving his cock up, balls deep into me. My legs, stuck up into the air and folded back, my knees bouncing there even with my head as he fucked me there in his car. We faced each other, panting and kissing, hot breath and saliva mixing. His ruddy cock, which he worked well, filled me with sweet joy when it burst open and his hot juices exploded up into my cavity. My own little prick was coiled under a thong, It twitched when he came but was not in danger of making it's own mess as it had with Derek, quite often.

He bit my neck gently and stopped shoving his cock in me, slowly grinding to a halt. "Mm you felt good baby." I said to him. His hands at once all over my small breasts, again.

"You like white cock don't you?" he said, in an attempt to be dirty.

I giggled playfully and slipped off him, pulling my thongs back into place and zipping up the back of my jeans, doing so. "You make me question my choices." I agreed, lighting one of his cigaret's.

He moved to pull up his pants, but I stopped him. "Let me." I gave him the cigaret with my lipstick on it and stooped over in his car, taking his spent dick into my mouth. I had learned many things as a woman in the past two years, and one of which was how to bring life back into such flaccid members. I licked and nibbled and bit at it, cleaning it off as I went. He grew erect and while I jerked him off with my hands, taking a drag from the smoke that he offered, he warned me that he might cum. "That is the point isn't it? But don't." I said sternly, not until you see Derek, OK?"

"Why?" he gasped, struggling now with the mixed sensation of wanting to cum and trying not to.

"So that when you see my Black Fiance, you can be the one to fill HIS fiance's mouth with your nice rich hot load..." I said playfully taking his cock back into my mouth.

He was not the only one of Derek's friends I had been fucking. Systematically I had been moving through the ranks; friends, co-workers, and his boss. Few new that I was a transsexual, most assumed that I was a horny slut, but none knew that I was fucking all of them. It was fantastic. I would hear from each of them how much he bragged about our wedding date, how he had it all arranged. He called me his main squeeze and old lady and all that jive, and I took it in stride as I sucked and fucked my way through all of them, so that in each of their eyes he was an ass and a fool.

I would give him long kisses in the office when I brought him his shirt or some lunch or something, in my tight shorts and sunglasses. Secretly I knew that they were each thinking about the last time they blasted my mouth full of hot cum and here he was tongue in it, sucking on my lips that kissed their ass-holes! It was marvelous!

Chase thrust his hips up at my face. "Mm." I cooed, his cock filled my mouth and hot cum shot to the back of my throat. His hands kept my head in place and he thrust up at me again, and again, shooting more and more of his rich tasty goo into my mouth. I struggled not to swallow all of it but some slipped down the back of my tongue. When he was finished I glossed my lips with his dick's cream and tucked it way, then sat up smiling at him.

"Oh you're beautiful." he gasped.

I put my shades on and checked my hair in the mirror. Short cropped black hair, like Posh, the SPICE GIRL singer's, with similar features to boot. I smiled at him and showed him my mouthful of his cum.

He blushed. I got out of his car, wiping at my lips and came out from behind a small crop of trees to greet Derek by the stairs to his office building. I knew Chase was watching me, so I met Derek, my fiance with a sweeping gesture. I swallowed Chases' cum just before Derek laid one on me, showing off his super model looking girlfriend to all those around. He groped me and slobbered into my mouth. "Oh baby you always taste so good."

"You like how all these people see us don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah!" he laughed, "Another hot white chic crazed for Black dick. They must know I give it to you good. They always stare amazed!"

"Yep... that they must." I agreed, groping him a little in return. I turned in our embrace and waved at Chase, in his car. I could see him laughing.

Derek only had twenty minutes for lunch. He had an important meeting with some realty brokers at one so we grabbed a coffee at a corner shop, talked about the wedding and then I gave him a blow job in the booth when no one was looking. I am sure people noticed, but that is what Derek liked- to degrade me. It is what made him sure of himself. I took it in the mouth and kissed it back into him, the way he liked it: "Mm my creamy latte'!" he said.

I walked him back into the office and we passed Chase, who wore a knowing smile when we passed. "See how jealous these mother-fuckers are of me. Cant stand a Black man with a hot chic! If only they knew right babe?" he squeezed my hand and kissed my neck.

"Hey boy!" he rapped Larry's desk. Larry was his "assistant" which was the term for men who were secretaries. "Where the hell is my shit?"

"Here you go sir!" Larry pulled Derek's files, notes and charts out. Setting them in order for the meeting. He passed him last minute corrections and a glossy displaying the changes in the market since this morning.

"You know your stuff don't you?" I smiled beneath my shades at the young man, who Derek called his 'whipping boy'.

"He don't know shit." Derek said grabbing my wrist, "Only to do what I tells him to." he brought his big mouth to mine and kissed me again before he left.

I leaned on Larry's desk, "How long have you been working here Larry?"

"Oh uh... ma'am I have been in the company for almost three months now."

"Since you have been here Derek has gotten a raise and a promotion... have you been helping him this whole time?"

"I do my job..."

Figured. I knew Dumb ass wasn't as capable as he always played himself out to be. He cant help but use and abuse. He made my skin crawl.

"Is that all you do?" I asked leaning in to him a little.

He glanced at me, and I think noticed how I was dressed, and who I resembled for the first time. His mouth fell slightly opened. "I um... really have a lot to do miss..."

"You know." I said in a whispery voice. Derek buys silk sheets to wrap me up in when we fuck... and diamond rings... crystal glasses to drink champagne..." he gulped and pulled at his tie. I walked behind him and put a hand on his shoulder, showing him the engagement ring. "He picks me up in an Lexus SUV... and buys me things like Gucci and Libertines... all because of the hard work you do for him."

He was noticeably sweating now.

"I should thank you... I would like to thank you... really, for all you do for me."

"I uh... have a lot to do ma'am..." he pulled at his tie again, "If I am to afford him to get you more stuff I mean."

I gave him a pout and snatched his business card from his desk. "Is this your personal cell?"

"I um..."

"Thanks." I waved over my shoulder, turning on my heels, and strutted away, feeling his eyes on my all the way to the elevator.

That night, after Derek finished fucking me doggy style in his living room while he watched TV, I pulled my jeans on and got him a beer. "You are such the romantic." I said passing it to him.

"Stop being a Bitch, you know I cant miss my show babe."

"Be a man and buy a DVR or something."

"I would like to but I spend all my money on you bitch."

"Yeah that's right... I forgot." I said playfully kissing him on the neck. "I have to go back to my place tonight, can I get you anything when I'm out?"

"Yeah a blond to suck my cock while you are away."

"Fuck you." It was an old thing between us. He had been asking me to bleach my hair. "Black men like blonds!" he kept saying. I told him that I would bleach my hair on our wedding day, but we still had this on going argument about it.

I put one of his Tu Pac T's on and grabbed my purse and his keys. The Lexus drove so much better than my ratty dodge. I called Larry from the drive way.

"Yeah?"

"Hey you... It's me."

"Who is me?"

I laughed, "Let me clue you in... you are paying for this call by all the work you do for my man."

There was silence. "Um... how did you... why did you... uh what do you want?"

I laughed, "Are you really so clean?"

"Look, I don't want to cause any trouble between you two... You are going to be married and..."

"Fuck that... I just want a little fun, and you seem like a pretty fun guy. All that pent up energy and stress just waiting to unleash."

"I don't have any stress."

"When's the last time you got laid Larry?"

Silence. "Are you driving somewhere?"

"I am alone... in a brand new white Lexus... lots of room in here.... where are you at?"

"Home... getting ready for bed."

"Do you want some company?"

"NO... I mean no... I am really tired."

"Live a little Larry... when's the last time you came on a chic?"

"I think this call is breaking up."

"Good night Larry."

"Goodnight.. miss..."

I had laid it on too thick. It scared him away, damn-it men were more difficult than I remembered being!

The next day went better. I dressed down with a sun dress and jumpers my hair I wore in a pony tale and large wooden ear rings dangled from my ears. A pearl and wood carved necklace wrapped my neck and I tried not to strut so much, but played the innocent bubbly, filled with energy excited fiance one would expect a girl to be. I brought Derek his lunch. He was a little disappointed at how I was dressed but too busy to comment on it. "I wanted to pick out the cake today honey."

"I don't have time sugar."

"Then give me your card and I'll get it." I said, holding my hand out.

He grinned, "Last time we did this you bought all kinds of shit, no, this is how it is going down." he leaned over in his chair to look around me at Larry his secretary: "Larry get your white ass in here."

"Yes sir?" he came around the corner and stepped back when he saw me standing next to his boss. I smiled innocently at him. Derek rubbed my ass with his large Black hand when Larry entered.

"I am going to work you like a fucking slave boy, you know that? A fucking slave!" he laughed, "Just kidding, listen I need you to go with my Fiance and buy us a wedding cake. Use your card and I will reimburse you, but if you spend too much money your on your own with it." Derek smiled at me, "Now if you buy too much cake... you'll have to eat it too."

"That's the plan." I kissed his big lips and strutted, then tried not to strut, to the elevator.

Larry joined me in the lift. "Ma'am." he greeted me cordially.

"Sir." I bubbled at him with a big smile.

He fell for the cute and innocence thing. "Well um what kind of cake were you looking for?"

"I tell you what Larry." I said seriously, "When I see it I'll let you know."

We went to three different cake shops in record time. I selected an affordable one, much to Larry's surprise, and arranged the delivery. "Next week?" Larry asked, shocked. "I didn't know it was so soon."

"Did you think you had more time to swoon me away from my man?" I bounced my hip into his with the jest.

"Well... sure yeah." he bit.

I turned to him and removed my shades, "It wouldn't take much Larry, he's a real ass hole."

"Why are you with him then? Everyone in the office knows he's a Jerk. It is like they see it, they know it but they don't talk about it."

I was happy to hear that he didn't know how much of a slut I had been. I liked him. Were it not for this revenge thing, Larry and I could really have something, I thought.

Once in the car I turned the keys, put on the air, and left it in park.

"What?" he asked looking around.

"I want to thank you Larry for being so good to me. Can I call you if I need to talk or something. I don't have anyone there I can talk to. They all toady to him like he is some great thing. But I know, he's a cock faced jerk."

Larry laughed. "That's what they call him behind his back."

"Cock faced jerk?" I pretended to be shocked, but I had heard it from someone else before.

"Yeah."

I shrugged, "Then it must be true." I reached over and squeezed his hand, "Thanks Larry."

That night. When Derek was on the couch, watching some reality show, and I was giving him a long, slow blow job, I thought about Larry. I imagined his dick would be a lot smaller than Derek's thinner too. But I wondered if he could work it. I remembered how well Derek had thrashed my ass when we were first together and now it was just for the public that he did anything with me. At home it was only a quick grunt fuck or this, my giving him a long blow job while he watched TV. What a piece of shit! Had I not been screwing around on him so much I would have protested. When at last, he came, he came a lot. A huge thick hot load which pumped into my mouth and throat. I swallowed it all then brushed my teeth and gargled. My plan was to over sex him so that during our courtship, he'd have no other partners. My plan worked well. I had to give him sex two to three times a day but I made sure to milk him for everything, leaving nothing in the tank for him to play around.

When he went out of town on trips I would mix his vitamins with laxatives and steroids so that sex wouldn't be an option. It had the added effect of convincing him that he couldn't be away from me. He was so wrapped! But I was too. I found myself going though his things all the time to make sure that he wasn't screwing around on me. I knew his nature.

Frankie suffered the most during this time. We had been living together for almost two years. Now I rarely came home. Derek had separated from his ex and had gotten a flat that we sort of shared. Our wedding was scheduled for the date that his divorce was to be finalized. Then I was supposed to move out of Frankie's place all together, but that wasn't my intention. The only other person who knew my plan was Frankie, and again, she suffered through it like a champ.

When I had freshened up. I checked on the sleeping giant, then slipped out. I had to see if Larry would do it with me. I had to know. It would be the compete circle around Derek. I would have fucked and sucked all of his co-workers, his boss's and then, with Larry, his subordinates too. Everyone would be in on it.

Larry met me at the parking lot of a diner. I wasn't dressed shiek or sexy, just in sweatpants and a t-shirt. The sweat pants were rolled up on my hip and the T was a half T. I was intentionally- unintentionally sexy. My hair in a tail and no jewelry. "I wasn't sure you'd come."

"I wouldn't dare to leave you alone in a place like this." Larry thumbed the street and climbed into the passenger side. "Have you been crying?" he asked.

I wiped at my eyes with a tissue. "No."

He reached over and rubbed my shoulder. "It's OK this is just wedding jitters or something." he said.

"How can you say that when you know what an ass he is."

"But you love him, don't you?"

A mountain was fell on me. "What?" What the hell did he just say? I thought to myself.

"You love him right? Why else would any of this be worth it to you?" Larry said.

Absolutely not, I hate that bastard! He ruined my life. "And now I am ruining his!" I finished my thought out loud, leaning over the middle of the SUV and shutting Larry up with my mouth before he said something else that might make me re-think the situation.

He tried not to at first, but then kissed me back, then groped my breasts and then finally pulled me over to straddle his lap. We kissed fervently. I ran my hands over his body and undid his pants, kissing his face his neck his chest. I bit at his nipples and he moaned. He assisted me in removing my sweat pants and pulled off my shirt and covered my nipples with his warm mouth. He licked my small breasts and smashed them together with his hands. "You're so beautiful!" he said.

It was all I would let him say, kissing him again and gripping his stiffening manhood I shoved it easily into my ass. Gripping the seat with my ankles I rode him up and down softly, firmly, quickly getting him harder and harder until at last his hard prick was stabbing up into me with all it's might. My black silk panties hid my own cock from him in the darkness, and his hands were too busy with my tits to rummage around in my junk. He was mine, lost into sweaty, grunting passion before release. A hot flash flood of semen up into my ass. "I am coming!" his teeth gritted together. "Oh GOD!" he grimaced, "OH GOD!"

I cooed and licked his ear lobe. "Oh yes... I needed that Larry. Mmm yes." I grinded my ass on him, his dick still pulsing up in me. Slipping off I pulled the panties to the side so that his cum wouldn't stain my seat and I slid down to the floor before him, taking his sloppy cock in my mouth.

"Oh you're fantastic!" he gasped. He was stiff again and I sucked him until he came, despite his warning that he didn't think he could. After that I sucked him further until with partial rigid-ness, I sucked the last bit of cum out of him that I could find. Finally I tucked him away. I put my sweat pants on and pulled on the T as well.

"Can I do anything for you." he grinned, gesturing with his eyes to my crotch. "You want to eat my pussy?" I asked.

"I would like to repay you..."

"Oh you're so sweet!" I shook my head, "I have too much respect for you... Derek fucked me and I won't let you go where he's been." I could see that he didn't know how to take that, "You know..." I said breaking the awkward silence. "You are bigger than he is." I lied.

"What? get out of here, he's a Black guy and..."

"No really, I swear his dick must shrink when it gets hard too." I laughed, "I didn't know what to do with all of you."

"What?" Larry shook his head, "I am average at best!"

"Then he is far under par, below average than. I mean it." I would let him have that for the work place. I knew Derek was always going on about how big and bad he was. How he thoroughly fucked me and so on. Other people had told me the stories. And I told them each the same, that Derek had a small dick. And that he didn't know how to satisfy a lady. I told them that I called him Acorn in the bed, because that is what his dick looked like, 'a little acorn!'

"Wow!" Larry shook his head. "You deserve someone who loves you and respects you..."

"Someone?" I said. But I didn't like where this conversation was going. Larry was too good a guy for my sport.

We kissed some more and then he left. I drove back to Frankie's for the night, showered there and left early to fuck Larry one more time.

I caught up with him just before lunch. I had dropped off Derek's watch which he conveniently left at home for me to get and bring to him. I told him I would go and get us Chinese take out and meet him at the park and then ducked into Larry's office quick.

He looked up from his desk and his jaw dropped when he saw what I was wearing. I put a finger to my lips for him to not say a word. Luckily Derek was on the phone with his back to us so I slipped over to Larry and slid in my tight black leather pants and white silk blouse, to the floor. "What are you?"

"Hush!" I said concealing myself behind his desk. I pulled down his zipper and he did not move to stop me. "Not so innocent after all." I said pulling his dick out and working it into my mouth. He was nervous, very much so and it took a long while of sucking and nibbling and licking to get him stiff. During the lengthy blow job Derek actually told him things he wanted him to work on during lunch.

"I don't have time to do them cause I got to be with my old lady you know how that is. dumb white bitches cant get enough of big D!"

I smiled up at Larry, who shared a grin and covered us with a file whenever people passed the door to his cubical. "Oh shit this is crazy!" he whispered, starting to gyrate his hips, "You're insane!"

gobula
gobula
185 Followers
12