A Revenge Fuck Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,301 Followers

It only took three days to get the low down on Carol's weekend adventure. She'd paid with a credit card so I knew where and with the hotel security tapes, I had the guilty party nailed. He was married and had three kids so he should have known; you don't fuck around with another man's wife.

Carol was due the third week of January, which put a damper on our holiday plans. We bought stuff for Ronnie but we didn't exchange gifts for the first time ever.

At work, Ann had started doing the employee in house training the week between Christmas and New Years so at least I had someone friendly to hang with during that period of time.

"I'm so sorry about you and your wife, she'd tell me. We were so drunk. If I'd been sober, I never would have let it go that far, she said one night after dinner. I only hope that you and your wife can patch it up before it's too late," she told Ken.

"Ann, what's your schedule after the first of the year, I asked one night. I know your done with training by the second week of January; do you have any accrued vacation?" he asked.

"I've got three weeks left that I have to use by the end of second quarter" why do you ask.

"I've got a ten day all expense paid trip to Sandals and want to know if you'd like to go with me? I said, now smiling. "If I don't use it, I lose it," I told her.

"Do you think that's such a good idea with what's going on in your life right now?" she replied.

"I need to get away, and I can't think of another person I'd rather be with than you right now," I told her.

"All right, count me in, Ann replied. But remember, no strings or commitments" she told me.

"That works for me, we'll just be two hot bodies sharing the same room and bed that's all," I said smiling ear to ear. And that's what we did.

Ann and I spent ten day sucking, fucking and eating only when necessary. We did it in the room, on the nude beach and even on the balcony one night.

On the evening of the ninth day, after a particularly great fuck session, Ann came back to the bed with two chilled glasses of wine. "I thought you might need this, she said, handing me a glass. You know this is gong to end soon, where do we go from here?" she asked.

"What happened to the no strings?" I replied.

"That worked until day four when I gave up my virgin ass and everything else, she told me. I think I have some real feelings for you; I can't say love yet, but some strong feelings" she told him.

"To be straight with you, I've had the best time in years and the sex with you has been fantastic but until I finalize with Carol I can't move forward, I told her. Next week she's due and after that I will make my decision; I only hope you won't write me off in the mean time " he told her.

"I'm going nowhere and even though we're more than a few states away; where there's a will there's a way, she told him. Now get your ass over here, we've got only two day's left, and we haven't christened the shower yet" she said leading me into the bathroom, wine and all.

We were both a little quiet on the flight back. It'd been a wonderful trip but we both knew it wasn't reality. We kissed goodbye at the airport as Ann caught her flight back home and I picked up my car and headed to what had use to be my happy home. I'd told Carol I was taking someone else on the vacation that was suppose to have been hers and mine, and she'd cried for four straight days before I'd left.

I had separation papers drawn up and an alienation of affection suit against Robert was in the works as well. "Payback is a bitch and then you die", I thought to myself, but I didn't have to wait long.

Two days after returning home, Saturday, Carol went into labor and I took her to the hospital. I dropped her off at the emergency room and called her mother, no fucking way I was going to be there for the birth. Nine hours later, she gave birth to a baby girl. Sunday morning I dropped my son off to visit his mother and I headed out to get my pound of flesh.

Robert, his wife and kids were walking out of church when he was served; I'd paid extra to have it done on Sunday. At first he didn't have a clue what was happening until he read the first paragraph. His wife, reading over his shoulder, saw what the paper was and started yelling at him, creating quite a commotion in front of Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic church. "You bastard, how could you do this to your family," she screamed and beat him with her purse and fists as their friends tried to separate them.

I left. Robert was going to have his hands full by the time he got home; or wherever he ended up. I felt sorry for his wife and kids, but Robert had it coming; you don't cuckold a husband by fucking his wife and expect to walk away scot free; not going to happen. I heard later, through the grape vine, that his wife kicked him out and is planning to take him to the cleaners. Three weeks later, she personally came over to our house and thanked Carol for fucking up her marriage before she cold cocked her. Ronnie and I stood there shocked as this little Latino women kicked the shit out of Carol; as I said, paybacks a bitch.

Carol will get her own surprise this morning also, as she will be served with separation papers and given a copy of what Robert was served with as well; that should ruin her day. Me on the other hand, I've now got an apartment two blocks from the hospital where I work and movers are packing up my clothing and personal items as I sit here outside the hospital. I was going to witness the serving of the papers to Carol, but decided against it, hell, I debated on even doing it until two minutes ago when I gave the guy the go ahead.

Will Carol and I get back together? I doubt it very much and I won't stay together just for Ronnie's sake; wouldn't be fair to any of us. She said she now realizes how stupid she was and if she'd only talked to me, this all wouldn't have happened.

The only reason I'm even considering giving her chance, is because before I found out about what she did, Carol and I were the happiest we'd ever been and the sex was out of this world. Is that a reason to stick together, only you can answer that question but for me it's a big motivator. Like they say, have you ever had a bad blowjob?

*

I'd like to thank Matt Moreau for his proof reading and suggestions.

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated so I can take my next stories to a higher level.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,301 Followers