A Reward for Ignorance, Remastered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you on the pill?" I had to ask before I went any farther.

"Yeah, you don't have to worry. You won't be getting your sister pregnant. Just fuck me," she calmly said with a smile.

I went back to pounding her cunt with more and more force until I could feel her pussy contracting. She was close to orgasm, so I started messaging her clit with my thumb.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!! OHHHH!" she exclaimed as another orgasm washed over her eighteen-year-old body.

Her body began to convulse as the powerful orgasm overcame her. After several seconds, her body went limp while I kept pumping into her.

"Oh Kristy, I'm close. Oh Shit!" I said, knowing my balls were about to eject another load.

I let out a deep moan as I filled her pussy up with my creamy cum. I was in heaven as I looked at the shocked expression of her experiencing this for the first time. As my orgasm began to wind down, I collapsed on top of her with our lips meeting. We shared a gentle, yet passionate kiss that seemed to last forever.

Knowing that nobody was coming to the house anytime soon, I grabbed the blanket from on top of the couch and threw it over us. We fell asleep in each other's arms, both with big, satisfied smiles on her face. We both woke up a few hours later and got dressed before heading to the kitchen. I set the oven for the dinner mom left us while she sat at the table. She gave me a sexy look as she grabbed a sheet of paper. I stood over her as she made an entry to her diary.

June 25th, 2009: The love of my life showed me that he felt the same way about me. I was starting the think that it would never happen but I'm happy to be wrong. I have waited for years to write that I am no longer a virgin. Thanks to my brother, my love, my life, Trevor, I can now do it. I am no longer a virgin!!

12