A Rewarding Marraige Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Deeper, faster, faster,” Bobbi shouted at the top of her lungs. “Come on, fuck me, fuck me, deeper.”

I was just as loud. “Your cunt is so fucking hot, going to cum, going to cum.” I screamed back. Just as I did, Bobbi began shaking and crying as her cunt muscles gripped my cock. I screamed, “God, I’m coming, I’m coming.”

“Me, too. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, me too. Cummmmmmmmingggggg. Yes” Bobbi yelled.

I came with a similar fury, blasting my cum into her cunt, onto her bush and onto her ass cheeks. We both collapsed on the bed as I rolled off of her. Bobbi’s body was covered with sweat. She lay back on the bed, totally exposed legs apart, nipples still hard.

“I love you,” I finally said. She moved closer to me and we cuddled for the rest of the night.

Thank goodness the phone rang at 8 am or we would probably have slept through the morning with us both missing noon appointments. My boss was on the phone telling me that our initial meeting was postponed until the next day. Just as soon as I hung up, the phone rang again. It was my dad who wanted to know where Bobbi was.

“Guess?”

“Put her on the phone.” I’m glad my parents were the progressive type.

“Bobbi, my dad is on the phone.”

“Good morning Sam. What’s up?”

“The meeting at noon today was rescheduled for tomorrow. Enjoy the day off.”

“I can come in to fine tune the presentation.”

“Enjoy the day off. See you at noon tomorrow. Abby’s got this covered. Would you and Sam like to meet me and Sam’s mom for dinner tonight?

“That would be nice.”

“Tell Sam to call me later for the details.”

“Your parents are taking us to dinner. He said to call him later for details.”

“Knowing dad’s favorite spots, you are going to need a sexy black cocktail dress. We can go shopping after breakfast.”

Bobbi –

That night was as electric as the first time we made love. We were going to meet his parents for dinner and Joshua was going to take me shopping. He wouldn’t tell me where his dad’s favorite spot was, but having to go buy a cocktail dress was a good sign.

After breakfast, we went to a small boutique in the Village. The store was busy as we were greeted by a very pretty sales girl. She must have been all of twenty one.

“Hi, I’m Rose. Can I help you?”

“I’m looking for something for a dinner we are going to tonight. Something like a black cocktail dress.”

“Size 4 or 6?

“Depends on the cut as I have to get into the dress and be comfortable because of these” as I pointed to, what else, my tits.

“I see” Rose said, keeping her eyes fixed on my tits.

I didn’t give it a second thought as I’ve been stared at by both men and women because of the tits.

Rose picked out a few outfits, invited Joshua to the chair in the store and escorted me back to the dressing room. Joshua picked up a magazine and did not pay any attention as I left. “Have fun” he said.

“The dresses I picked out are guaranteed to turn eyes and accentuate your figure. Let’s get you out of the clothes you have on and try these on.”

I could feel her eyes on me as I took off my jeans and top.

“If you are going to do this right, the only way you can see if it truly fits is to try it on without underwear. You don’t want any tan lines and there is a bra cup built in to the top of the dress.”

I was never shy about parading around in the nude as I used to walk around my dorm room in college as my roommates and I were in a constant of undress. I reached in front to unclasp my bra and then removed my panties. Rose’s eyes continued their travels down from my tits to my cunt.

“Very pretty” she said under her breath.

I tried on the first dress, but it did not fit right. The second one was better, but the third one, a short dress with spaghetti straps seemed to be the best.

“That one looks like a winner” Rose exclaimed. “Let me help you straighten the dress out. Your tits are all over the place.”

Rose moved behind me and reached around me, grapping my tits and started to put them in place into the bra cups sewn into the dress. She moved her body closer to mine and whispered into my ear, “Your tits are magnificent. Your nipples are the so long.” And with that she began to rub my nipples with her fingers, drawing them so they were so hard. While I experimented with some light petting with my roommates in college, it never progressed to this point.

Rose continued to play with my nipples and finally, a moan escaped my mouth. “Please, I’ve never done this before.”

“I have and seeing you naked, got my cunt leaking.”

Rose, while kissing my neck ever so gently, moved her hands from my nipples, causing me to moan again, down to my bush. She played with my cunt hair and finally touched my clit. The touch of her lips to my neck and the perfect movement of her hands on my cunt caused me to shudder.

Rose inserted one finger into my cunt and continued to play with my clit. I started to buck against her hand, and as I was on the brink of cumming, Rose withdrew her finger.

“Soon, so very soon. I can’t take too much time, because the guy you’re with will wonder what you are doing. With that, she began to rub my clit with such wild abandonment and squeezed my tit with her other hand that I didn’t have a chance to moan. I screamed out as my orgasm overwhelmed me. I was glad that the music in the store drowned out any chance that my screaming would be heard.

“This is our secret if you do just one thing for me? Okay?”

“What do you want?”

“You made me so wet,” she said and with that she pulled her skirt up revealing and equally hairy blond bush that was matter by her lips. “Just touch my clit, please just rub it for a few seconds and I’ll cum. I need to cum. Please.”

I figured I could do what I normally do when I touch my own clit and sure enough, I pinched her clit between two of my fingers and in less than a minute she cried out in pleasure.

She gave me a towel and I wiped my cunt as dry as I could. She did the same. A few minutes later, after we composed ourselves, we walked back into the front of the store. Joshua still had his nose in the magazine, probably alternating with looking at the good looking women working in the store.

As he looked up he said “How did you make out.” Rose suppressed a giggle. “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing at all. I found a nice sexy dress.”

“I thought you were going to model it for me.”

“You will see it tonight. I want to surprise you.”

“Ok. My dad said for me to pay for the dress so don’t even think about reaching for your charge card.”

“Thank you.”

Joshua paid for the dress and I kissed him as we left the store.

“I’m going to grab a cab and get home to get ready for tonight.”

“I’m going to come to your place, hey I don’t even know where you live, and pick you up. Plan on 7 PM.”

I laughed and gave him my address as the cab pulled over to the curb. We kissed goodbye. This was the man I was going to marry.

Joshua –

I had similar thoughts. I have found a soul mate for life.

The next chapter covers the time from when Bobbi and Joshua got married, through the swinging 70’s and 80’s. And then the last chapter will cover the present, some 35 years after they were married.

12