A Rich Man's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls her forward on the seat until her bum is on the edge. Standing up he lowers his jeans and boxers revealing his already rock hard cock. It's smaller than mine but still rock hard. Moving it towards her face he puts it to her lips. She's glances at me as she holds her mouth firmly shut and tries to move her head. A firm slap across her face from the man encourages Trish to open her lips.

She feels his cock head slide across her lips and into her wet warm mouth. He leans into her and starts to buck his hips as he fucks her mouth. She gags and chokes but manage to suck him as instructed.

"Yeah lick it like a lolly!" He says between moans and groans.

Feeling more confident she sweeps her tongue around his cock taking more and more into her mouth. She can feel him pushing himself into her holding back her blonde hair so he can see what he is doing. The adrenaline within the old man, who hasn't had such horny fun in a very long time, is growing now as he literally pumps his long hard cock in and out of the slut's mouth. Pushing her back he climbs onto the chair and grabs her head.

"Please, dont do this, please! I can't take more!" She begs.

He ignores her putting his hand between her legs to separate them but she is fighting him again. He is losing patience with her now and reaching both hands down he separates her legs. Quickly he repositions himself on his knees between her thighs and pushes his cock into her making her cry out. Thrusting back and forth against her protests and more turned on knowing that she does not want it, and that I am watching, he starts to hump her hard and deep.

Her futile protests start to lessen now and her body takes over and is loving this invasion as she arches her back pushing her heaving breasts forward, still inside the tight top. She suddenly lets out a shattering orgasm and she can feel her juices release smothering the old cock inside her. He can feel it too as she is really getting into this and her tied body is starting to move with his. Pulling out he suddenly places his head between her legs lapping up all her juices. She is literally squirming again but this time with pleasure trying to rub and grind her pussy onto his face.

He reaches around and unties her hand and pushes her onto the bed.

"Get on your knees whore!" He demands and with a mixture of fear and excitement she obeys. Lifting her skirt up over her bum cheeks she reaches back with her hand against his leg now encouraging him on. He slides easily back into her and starts pumping her as hard as he can, her moaning making him fuck her even harder. He suddenly cums with force into her already glistening young pussy but his cock is still hard from his years of only dreaming about fucking a busty teen slut. He moves his cock to the entrance of her tight arsehole. I can see from where I am sitting that she isn't keen on this and tries to raise your bum so his cock slips into her pussy again. After a couple of thrusts he moves back to her arse pushing the tip in softly. She lets out a small cry as he pushes himself in some more.

"No please, not this!" She begs.

"Well it either me, or Franco, and you know how big his cock is!" He snarls back at her and she feels his hand slap down hard on her bum cheeks!"

His cock is now burning in her arse and it is much more pain than pleasure at least for her, but he doesn't care as I watch him violating her tender young arsehole. Her muscles want to push him back out again but he is fighting against them pushing his cock further and further into her. Soon she can feel his balls slapping against her pussy. He holds his position before she feels him slip his cock back out again. The pain is still there and she begins to wonder if she will ever learn to enjoy this when it feels like torture. And she feels him push his cock back in as she cries out again. Tears come to her eyes. He finally pulls his cock from her arse and puts it back into her pussy again.

I am now incredibly turned on and I know that despite her protests she is enjoying this. Her young voluptuous body in the tight top and naked from the waste down looks incredible and I can see that she is trying to give as good as she is being given. But the sight of her arse stretched to fight this guy's cock is almost too much for me and I nearly cum in my trousers.

He cums again and shoots deep into her before pushing her down to the bed. Without hesitation he stands, thanks me and dresses before leaving the room.

I throw money onto the bed. "Get and taxi home and be back here tomorrow at 8pm!" I order.

She looks exhausted as she lies face down on the bed. Her makeup is messed up by the tears on her cheeks and she wonders how she ever got into this mess. Then once I have left she sits up and counts the money with a smile on her face.

Saturday

There is a gentle knock on the door dead on 6 and I open it to see her standing there with a bag in your hand.

I allow her to enter. "What's the bag for?" I demand to know.

"Well!" She looks nervously at me. "I thought.................um.................I told my parents that I am on a sleepover tonight at a friend's house!" She looks sheepishly at me as I frown. "Is that all right?"

I stand away from her looking at the way she is dressed, in a tight white halter neck dress, white stockings and white heels. I smile as I open my dressing gown to expose my rock hard pulsating cock. "Perfect!" I grin. "You know what to do!"

12