A Ride Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Erin’s body tightened up and shook for a few seconds.

Erin lay there eyes closed and totally relaxed, with one arm across her body just below her breasts, and the other hand on her lower tummy just above her pussy.

I was standing still taking in how she looked when she opened her eyes and looked at me. I walked over the few steps to Erin and leaned over and kissed her, then stood up and offered her a hand to help her stand up.

Erin let me lead her to the open drawer of her panties and I told her to pick out a pair for me to keep. She handed me a pair of panties and I kissed her deeply and told her it was time for me to leave.

We walked down the stairs to the front door where Erin’s clothes were spread out all over the floor. I turned to face her and couldn’t help looking at her naked body up and down for a few moments, and then I kissed her. When the kiss broke I looked at her and asked her if she thought she might need a ride tomorrow, and before she could answer I said “good, because tomorrow I will have my camera and you will be posing for some pictures.” Erin smiled and laughed and said…

“See you tomorrow.”

12