A Ride in the Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feel of his hand on her breast left her mindless and all she could do was cling to him and surrender to the power of his need. With a hand on her ass he pulled her hard against him. He bent his knees and ground his cock into her crotch. She shivered with excitement and thrust against him.

They stood, her anchored against him, lost in the storm of lust that gripped them both in a scorching fist of passion. They touched and grasped and kissed wildly until Eve's knees began to tremble. She stopped and stood suddenly.

He was confused. His voice thick with desire as he asked "Did I hurt you?"

"Not at all." She smiled at him, took his hand and led him into the bedroom. "I just thought we might be more comfortable in here." She tossed the covers back and turned to face him.

"You sure you want this?" He pulled her to him and kissed her. "Because if you're not sure, we can wait." He nuzzled her neck and nipped her ear.

"I'm sure." She answered and sucked his earlobe into her mouth. "Mmmmm.... Very sure." She said against his ear in a breathy whisper.

He gripped the bottom of her shirt and as she sat down on the edge of the bed, pulled her shirt and bra off. He felt his heart beat quicken at the sight of her breasts. They were firm and round with large dark nipples that were just made for sucking and nibbling.

When her shirt came off over her head she was staring straight at the hard lump of his erection. She noticed a small wet patch near the top of it. Gripping his buckle she tugged him a step closer. As she undid his buckle he started unbuttoning his shirt. She looked up at him. His eyes had darkened to a deep blue, the lids laying half closed. The intensity he studied her with sent a lance of excitement to her core. She pushed the buckle aside, undid the button and slid down the zipper. He wasn't wearing underwear she discovered as she ran her hands along the waist band of his jeans.

With the last button of his shirt undone he slipped it off and let it drop to the floor. Her hands slid over the firm curve of his butt as she pushed his jeans down. When his cock popped out she smiled up at him and took the member in her hand. The soft skin in contrast to the hardness of it felt good in her hand and she stroked it. "Oh yes, Damon, I'm sure I want this." She said softly and licked the tiny droplet of pre-cum from the head of his cock. He quivered at the contact. "Mmmmmm." She hummed against him and took him in her mouth.

She heard his sharp intake of breath followed by a loud moan and she moaned with him. The vibrations of the sounds in her throat went through his cock and straight to his balls. He felt them warm and flex. His cock jerked at the feel of the hot confines of her mouth sliding down over the head. He groaned again as she sucked and rubbed the pulsing vein on the bottom of his cock with her tongue. The firm feel of his thigh as she slid her hand up and around to grasp his butt sent tingling sensations along her fingers. At images of those firm thighs thrusting against her own, a dampness began to seep from the hot place between her legs. She felt the throbbing in her clit as it stiffened, swelling in anticipation.

Griping his cock at the base she let it slide from her mouth and looked up at him through half lidded eyes steamy with desire. Watching his face she slid her tongue up and down the shaft. He parted his lips a little and drug in a heavy breath. Reaching forward he buried the fingers of one hand in her hair marveling at the silken feel of it. With the other he caressed her breast and nipple enjoying her quickened hot breaths on his cock from his fondling. He felt the building of pressure in his balls and stopped her ministrations to his staff. He didn't want to cum that way, not yet. He wanted to feel her pussy hot and pulsing surround him; wanted to feel the contractions of her as he slid into her warm wet depths.

He tightened his grip on her hair and pulled her head back until she looked up at him. "I need to see you naked. I want to touch you, taste you, hold you against me." Letting go of her hair he pulled her to her feet by her shoulders. She reached up and kissed him. He tasted himself on her tongue and liked the sweet flavor of it. Her hand continued to stroke him as he undid her pants and slowly slid them down over her hips reveling in the feel of her butt against the tips of his fingers. His gaze followed his fingers taking in every inch of her, all the curves and the textures of her flesh. He would trace that same path with his mouth later tasting the sweetness of her skin, inhaling the aroma of her excitement. She was more than he could ever have imagined.

Eve stepped out of her pants and pushed them aside with her foot. She stood still in front of him. Uneasy at his gaze, shy, certain he would find her less than desirable. Still she held his cock in her hand feeling the subtle throb of his pulse there.

As she watched him, he slowly closed his eyes and tilted his head back. He began at her shoulders tracing their width, then letting his fingers trail down her back. A shiver followed them. When he reached the curve of her butt he flattened his hands and played his fingers over the gentle slope exploring the back of her thighs as far as he could reach without bending his knees. "You feel so, amazing." He whispered against her neck. Slipping his hand up her back he pulled her into a deep kiss. His tongue probing the inside of her mouth, hers touching and circling his.

Her hand continued its rhythmic sliding up and down on the shaft of his cock. Her other trailed along the muscles of his back, memorizing their movements, their firmness, their strength. Damon reached between them and fondled her breast, teasing the hard nub and was rewarded with a long moan from her.

Releasing her breast he stroked his hand down over her stomach to the line of trimmed pubic hair, his fingers exploring, probing the delicate folds hidden beneath it. Teasing her, he slowly reached between her legs. The heat of her reached him before his fingers ever found the depth of her.

Separating the soft lips with two of his fingers he slid the middle one between the wet folds. What he felt there transferred to his cock and he felt it grow harder against the slow strokes of her hand. She moaned against his mouth and spread her legs wider, opening her body to his probing fingers.

"I love how wet you are." He whispered and inserted his finger in her pussy.

She gasped at the penetration and rested her head against his shoulder. Sliding his finger out he slipped it up against her clit. It was hard against the tip of his finger. As he started to rub it he felt it swell. She moaned and moved her hips to hump his fingers. Thought was gone from her and she was filled with a burning need to cum, it was all that existed, the feel of his fingers rubbing her, the beat of his heart beneath her ear, the feel of his breath on her neck.

His focus was on her, on her scent, the hungry sound of her moans as he stroked her, the movement of her hips against his hand; his need building, urging him to finish it. He pushed it aside, wanting to prolong this first time together, to explore the soft textures of her flesh, the taste of her kisses, memorize the expressions of passion on her face, the sounds of her lust. At that moment he existed only with her, only for her.

He placed his knee on the edge of the bed and cradling her in his arms laid her down. Scooting up on the bed to give him room she opened her legs wider giving him a view of her pussy. Moisture glistened on the lips and left a sheen on the pink interior. He felt a tremor in his balls. The need to be inside her poured over him like hot water from a bucket. He stretched out beside her and pulled her against him as he rolled over her.

His kiss was intoxicating, it drove all awareness of anything but the weight of him over her into the dark empty reaches of her mind. His lips were firm and demanding as they claimed hers, his tongue plundered her mouth and fanned the flames of desire until her blood boiled with the need to have him in her.

"You have a wonderful body." He raised up on one elbow and kissed the tip of her nose. "I like the feel of the curves of your hip." He stroked his hand down her side and let it rest on the arc of her hip. He kissed the delicate bow of her throat trailing his tongue to the little hollow at its base. Planting light kisses across her chest he slid his hand up over her stomach pushing her breast up to his mouth. As he sucked the nipple in between his lips, she hissed and arched her back, pushing her nipple farther into his mouth. Flicking his tongue over the tender tip he softly gripped it in his teeth. Lightening shot from her breast and exploded in her pussy with every flick of his tongue.

She still held his cock in her hand but she had ceased to stroke it. She was lost in the torrid feelings his mouth was arousing from her breast. She cried out and buried her fingers in his hair, softly rubbing the pad of her thumb against the edge of his ear. The cold of the air against the wetness of her nipple as it slid from his mouth puckered the skin and it hardened even more. He groaned at the sight and took the other breast in his mouth and teased it erect. She was breathing in fast pants as he licked his way down her stomach pausing to slid the tip of his tongue into her belly button. He felt the quivering of the muscles in her stomach as he drew his tongue along the edge of her pubic mound.

The smell of her sex heated his blood and he inhaled her perfume deep into him. He turned sideways stretching along side her. His cock was by her sighing mouth, he can feel the puffs of air on it as she panted. Kissing and licking her inner thighs he slipped his fingers inside her. Her hips arched up to meet them drawing them in deeper. Nipping and sucking on the tender flesh at the edge of her pussy he sucked the lips into his mouth. The taste of her nectar excited him, he felt a tremor start in his balls and travel the length of his cock. Pre-cum oozed from the tip.

He sucked her clit stroking it with long slow licks of his tongue, her moans, almost continuous now, drove him on. Replacing his finger with his tongue he plunged it in as deep as he could. She thrust up to meet him mouth. He groaned against her pussy, the vibrations sending tremors through her as he rapidly flicked the tip of his tongue against her swollen clit. Sucking it into his hungry mouth he forced it deep into her again and again. He felt the quivering of her muscles inside her against his tongue as her climax began to build. Plunging his fingers in deeper than his tongue would go he sucked on her clit, feeling it swell.

"Oh God I love your taste." He moaned and nibbled on the puffy wet lips while continuing the quick thrusting of his fingers.

At the musky male smell of him near her, she turned her head and with her hand guided his cock to her mouth. Sucking the glistening head into her mouth she felt him jerk at the suddenness of the contact. But her own climax is quickly building and she let it slip from her mouth as she cried out "Yessss ohhh yess Damon."

He increased the pressure and speed of his tongue against her clit. She tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled him harder against her. The juices flowing from her made a wet noise as his fingers pumped in and out of her tight pussy. She bucked against his fingers and his mouth.

"Ohhhhhh Damon!" she screamed as the muscles began to spasm in climax.

He felt her pussy tighten around his fingers and his cock throbbed with the excitement of her as she came for him, crying his name over and over as the waves of her orgasm rushed through her. He sucked and lapped up her cum as it flooded from her pussy. As the shudders of her orgasm began to subside she gently pushed him away from her clit. Her trembling legs gave out and she dropped her butt down on the bed. She lay gasping great gulps of air, slowly calming her breathing, letting her pounding heart slow.

He licked the sweet cum from her pussy, placing little kisses on her thighs. Sighing, he laid back on the bed his own lust still raging, his breathing heavy and labored.

Eve turned her head and moved her mouth toward his quaking cock. Licking the pre-cum from its tip she savored it, rolling its flavor on her tongue. Damon rolled over on his back drawing her over him. Her lips slipped down over the head of his cock, her tongue darting over the skin, the tip delving into the slit on the top, tracing the ridges edge, rubbing against the underside until he jumped with a reaction to contact with a sensitive spot. Concentrating the movements of her tongue on that spot she stimulated it, hearing a low growl from him as he arched his back a little and grasped the sheet tight in his fist.

Her hand slowly massaged the shaft of his cock as she sucked him in and out of her mouth with the same rhythm, her tongue working the tender spot. She looked up and meet the smoldering stare of his lust darkened blue eyes.

He shifted a pillow under his head and watched his cock slide in and out of her sucking mouth. It served to double the sensations, intensify the excitement of her talented lips. All his senses were alive in this exquisite haven; the wet swirling movement of her tongue, the tightening and release of her lips around him, the sight of him slipping in and out of her mouth, the sound of her quiet susurrations in rhythm to her stroking, the smell of their sex heavy in the air. He licked his upper lip and tasted the lingering flavor of her climax.

She shifted to her knees, turning her butt toward him giving her better access to his rigid maleness. He reached out a hand and ran it over the smooth skin on her ass, the tip of his fingers tracing the crack, following it to the damp opening of her pussy. As her mouth slid further down his cock he pushed his fingers into her combining the images in his mind. Her mouth became her hot welcoming opening and his fingers became his hard cock.

His eyes closed and his plunged deeper into his visions, everything gone but the cocoon of her; her touch on his skin, her enduring taste on his tongue, her sounds of enjoyment, the sucking of her mouth. He felt the rising pressure in his balls, his breath ragged and hard and mingled with moans of pure pleasure.

Slipping his cock from her mouth she trailed her tongue down the shaft, her hand continuing the firm stroking of it. She sucked in one his balls and was rewarded with the loud groan of her name. Sucking in the other, she rolled it against the roof of her mouth, sucking hard, stoking it with her tongue. The throbbing in his cock increased and she sped up the pumping of her hand. Licking back up the shaft of his cock she teased the tip a moment and in one swift downward thrust shoved him completely into her mouth and down her throat. One hand found his balls and rolled them between her fingers. Rubbing at the base on the pulsing nerve just under the scrotum. He thrust up into her mouth.

Raising his head a little he watched his cock pump into the molten center of her hungry opening, disappearing into her sweet sexy mouth over and over. The sucking was pulling him closer to his own release, drawing the semen from his balls toward his cock. He needed to be in her, buried deep in her pussy when he came, needed fill her with his seed, feel her contract around him in her own climax as his own throbbing organ peaked in her. Filling his hands with the soft piles of her hair he raised her head, lifting her from his trembling rod until she was looking at him.

His gaze hot on her face, his voice soft, a caress of sound. "Oh Eve, you're about to make me cum and I want to be inside you when I do. I want to feel you around me as I cum. Please, Eve slide your pussy over my cock. Let me inside you."

The sound of his voice, his words of desire, his plea for her opened the gates of her own need once again and she was flooded with the burning need to couple with him, to ride him to the edge of ecstasy and leap into the chasm of fulfillment. Slowly she shifted placing one hand on either side of his head and lowered her lips to his in a smoldering kiss that could have ignited the very fires of hell.

As he lost control she took it, slowing his headlong plunge toward the shattering climax to come. She mounted him, swinging one leg over his hips, but didn't lower her self onto him. His cock lay along his stomach twitching in anticipation, inches from her own yearning opening. His hands pulled at her, trying to draw her down onto him. He caressed her hips, her thighs; stroked her breast, tweaked her nipples, petted her arms and reached up to kiss her again, his breathing rapid and frenzied.

She reached between them and adjusted his cock in line with her own opening, but left it laying on his stomach. Lowering her hips down to meet with his, she rubbed the length of his shaft against her wet quivering clit. The contact of her most intimate self with his turgid manhood was breathtaking, sending shock waves of liquefying heat to the nexus of her need, raising it to boiling point. Drawing herself back down the length of him she felt her clit rubbing against the rigid hardness, building her need, pushing it toward climax.

She shifted her pelvis, tilting it so the head of his cock was resting at the burning wet opening to her body. He griped her hips sinking his fingers into the soft flesh, pulling her down, and she resisted, rocking her hips, just allowing the tip of him to brush against her. "Oh. God. Eve, please!" He cried out and thrust his hips up, pushing the head a little way into the welcoming heat of her.

She didn't hear his loud moan over her own. The want to drop onto him, to feel him forced into her, was almost overwhelming. But this first entry would only be once, and prolonging it was far sweeter and more exhilarating than the instant satisfaction of sudden completion. That can be for the next time, and the time after that and .... Refocusing her attention on his cock at the entrance of her, she quivered as she slid more of him in. A loud groan came from deep in his chest and he drug her down to his open mouth, kissing her, ramming his tongue in her willing mouth, gaining momentary satisfaction by entering that small part of her.

Whimpering into his kiss, she slid more of him in her, he felt her pussy's quick spasms gripping his cock each time more of him entered her. He is so close to the edge he was shivering with the effort of restraint. Wait for her, his mind demanded, she goes first, then you, together. Finally she slowly settled down over the length of him, her wet pulsing clit resting against his stomach. And he held the storm at bay. His cock twitching inside her sent flashes of lightening through them both with each stroke of her wet warmth up and down his length.

"Oh Eve, hurry, I can't last much longer." He whispered against her ear.

She is lost in a realm of pounding need, hungry pursuit of pleasure, reveling in the feel of his hardness penetrating her, joining with her, in the exquisite feel of him as he slides in and out of her, each thrust pushing her closer and closer to the edge. "Ohhhhh, Damon, I'm gonna cum." She cried and gripped his shoulders to support her.

Reaching for her he took both her breasts in his hands and gently squeezed them, capturing her nipples between his thumbs and the palms of his hands, rolling them, sending sharp shocks of pleasure shooting to her pussy. "Ohhhhhhh, I'm cuuuuminnnng!" She screamed.

He grabed her hips and pounded into her, driving her over the edge. "That's it baby, cum for me, I need to feel you, hear you." He felt her contract hard around him and hold for a second and then the sudden release of hot fluid flooded around him and she contracted again and again in rapid hard ripples. Her climax drove him to his own peak and he pulled her tight against him and rammed his cock deep into her.