A Ride In The Country

Story Info
Ride leads to a day of lust.
2.3k words
4.54
20.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat shimmered above the road as the motorbike sped along the bitumen heading up into the mountains. Some strands of her hair had come loose from under her helmet and streamed out behind her like a banner waving in the wind. The scenery flew by them in a rush of green hues as they wound their way up the mountain. Fran was fairly sure where they were headed. After all, it was one of their favourite spots especially mid week like now as there was less likelihood of tourists accidentally stumbling upon them.

The thrum of the 1200 cc engine below her vibrated through her body making her own 'engine' purr with want. She pressed herself harder into Ian holding him tighter. He was quite aware of her need as her nipples dug into his back. The thought of her wet and wanting behind him spurred his own desire and his hard prick pushed against the denim of his jeans.

It was lucky his job entailed him doing various shifts as they both loved to get away when the kids were at school and most people were at their places of employment. Apart from the odd car, truck or tractor, they pretty much had the road to themselves.

Ian smiled and thought to himself what a lucky guy he was. Even though Fran was in her mid 30s with a couple of kids, she still turned heads. Her long wavy red hair framed an oval face with blue gray eyes that stood out with their brightness. Her breasts though starting to sag just a little, were still quite pert and firm and the nipples still sprang to attention at the slightest touch. She often complained of how she was getting fat since having their children but her figure still had all the right curves even if she was a pound or two heavier these days.

Her long legs, smooth as silk, still led the way to the sweetest tasting and cutest pussy he had ever seen. He loved the way she shaved most of her pubic hair just leaving a little thatch to mark the way to her hidden treasure. Having had two children, her puss was not as tight as it was when they had first met but she still had unbelievable control of the muscles in her vaginal cavity. When she started to squeeze him with these muscles, Ian found it so hard to stay in control and not just shoot deep inside her. She could still turn him on by just glancing his way and the good thing about it was that he had the same affect on her. They were still like a newly married couple, still so in love and in lust.

Ian put on his blinker and slowed down to take the trail that veered off to his left. Knowing they were close to their destination, Fran's fingers crept down the front of Ian to caress his hard shaft. He leaned back to tell her that it wouldn't be long now but she could not hear him for the noise of the engine and the helmets they both wore. Still Fran hugged tighter, her hand half enclosing his cock. They came to the end of the track and Ian slowed the engine down and glided to a stop in a clearing.

They both climbed off the bike and after Ian put it on its stand, they fell into each other's arms. Kissing hard and long, Ian's hands wandered over her body caressing her breasts.

"I know you want me as much as I do you, love, but we only have to walk about ten minutes and we will be at our spot." Ian said as he pulled away from her.

Fran laughed and told him to hurry up then. Taking his hand she dragged him up the path.

They spoke of mundane things like bills and the kids as they worked their way along the path. The sound of birds and insects filled the air. Finally they pushed through some undergrowth and came upon a most spectacular view. A small waterfall cascaded down rocks to a pool beneath it. Past the pool it streamed out and headed on its way to the ocean. All around the waterfall and creek, old growth forest stood guard.

On previous visits they had been lucky enough to see some of the local wildlife come to drink. It was naturalist's heaven. Flora and fauna abounded here in this perfect setting. They had brought the children here a number of times. The kids loved to gambol in the pool. They had even camped here on the odd occasions as well. But mostly the two of them came here to be alone.

Ian took Fran's helmet and placed it with his own near some bushes. He came back to Fran and with his hand under her chin, lifted her lips up to his. Their mouths met and their tongues did a dance of joy in each other mouths. He took hold of the bottom of her t-shirt and lifted it gently over her head as he bent his head down to kiss the cleavage of her breasts. Unclipping her bra and pulling it away from her body, his lips found her rock hard nipples and started to suck and kiss them.

His hands kept up their work, undoing and removing her jeans so now she stood before him with just her pale blue thong. He groaned with lust. Meanwhile Fran had started to remove his clothes as well. She smiled at him as she took in his body with her eyes. She loved the way his chest hair so dark against his skin curled around her fingers as she pushed them across his chest. His manhood stood out from him like a flagpole. He was well endowed though Fran knew size wasn't important. Ian had a way of making love to her that made her cum so much and so hard before he even entered her.

"Well, do we swim first or are you gonna help me deal with this problem I seem to have?" Ian asked her as he hefted his throbbing hard cock towards her.

Fran's answer was to drop her thong and lay herself down on a bed of pine needles pulling him down with her. Ian pushed her back and started to caress, suck, nibble and kiss her all over her breasts and stomach. His lips worked their way across the soft skin on her belly down to her little thatch of red hair. His tongue found her hidden pearl and coaxed it out to a hardness that made it look like a tiny dick. Flickering his tongue over and around it, Fran moaned and squirmed in delight. She pushed at the top of his head, letting him know she wanted that magic tongue of his inside her. He didn't leave her wanting. His tongue delved into her deeply swooping up her juices to suck on them. She tasted so sweet, like honey chicken with a little earthiness to it. Using his tongue like a piston in a motor he pumped it into her and out to swipe at her clit. Fran was writhing beneath his touch. She felt the start of her orgasm building deep inside her and she knew it was just a matter of seconds before it spilled out of her like that waterfall cascading over the rocks.

The air was rent with the sound of her screaming out his name as her orgasm overtook her. Ian continued to lick and suck up her juices as they surged out of her. When he finally licked the bulk away, he looked up at her and smiled. He started to climb up on top of her, looking for his own release.

"No, not yet." Said Fran. "It's my turn."

Pushing him on his back, she started up at his mouth. Kissing him with sensuousness that drove him to distraction. Her fingers threaded their way across his chest, stopping to tease his little nubs. Her mouth left his and she nibbled on his ear lobe.

"God I want you so much." She whispered in his ear.

"That's easy fixed." He said with a grin.

"Just lay there and enjoy," she laughed.

Her tongue drew little circles around his nubs before working it's way across his flat stomach down towards that hard throbbing lance waiting to impale her. Reaching the tip, she flickered her tongue over the eye before circling the edge of his knob. His cock jerked under her touch but she had a firm hold of it in her soft hands. Like a butterfly's wings her tongue brushed over the eye fluttering against it. Ian groaned with desire.

Using her lips and tongue she licked and sucked her way down his length. Sucking in one ball, she rolled it around on her tongue, sucking on it. She then did the same to the other as her fingers caressed his hardness. One of her fingers moved down to play with and tease his arsehole as she moved her mouth to the head of his cock. Taking him in she started to fuck him with her mouth while her finger pushed gently at his ring. The palm of her hand cupped his balls as Fran slowly sucked in his cock. She had to tilt her head a little to be able to take his full length down the back of her throat. She gagged a little but kept sucking.

Fran felt the sack around Ian's balls tightening as he started to cum. She felt the sperm rising along his length until it spilled into her mouth. There was so much that it dribbled out of the corner of her lips. She lifted her fingers up to wipe away the excess and bring it to her lips. She loved the taste of him and didn't want to waste a drop. Sucking and licking away the last drips, Fran crawled up and into his arms. She snuggled down into the crook of his arm and raised her head up to look at him. The look of love he gave her was mirrored in her own eyes.

"Now we can have that swim," she said.

He laughed and just held her tighter. "It can wait a little. I am getting old, woman. I need to recover."

"You will never be old, my love. You will always be my young stud muffin." She laughed as she stood up.

"Come on old man. Last one in is a rotten egg." Fran said with a laugh as she ran to the water's edge and did a shallow dive across the pool.

Ian begrudgingly rose and made his way to the water's edge.

"You're a cruel, cruel woman Fran. You know that don't you." He called to her as he plodded into the cool water.

Fran laughed at the sight of him tip toeing into the water, his now limp cock hanging between his legs like a pendulum.

"But not limp for long." She thought to herself as she watched him getting closer and closer to where she was treading the water.

When he got to within a few feet of her, his hands darted out to her body to caress her all over, starting with her breasts. Their mouths met and the tongues darted out to meet each other in a dance of joy to be together again. Ian was able to stand up in the water so he pulled Fran to him and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her hands rested on his shoulders. One curled around his neck to hold his head to hers in a deep sensual kiss.

She felt his hardening member brushing against her bottom in the water and she tried to wiggle herself down lower to it.

Ian took hold of her hips and raised her enough to allow his cock to meet the entrance to her pussy. The knob of his now firm dick pressed against her clit and slowly slid to the mouth of her pleasure cave. Squeezing her muscles around his hard cock Fran tried to pull it deeper inside. But he wasn't to be rushed. Holding her hips firmly he slowly pushed himself into her, a centimeter at a time. Fran tried using her legs to pull herself down on him harder but he held firm taking his time to fill her.

He was always amazed when they made love as to how he fit inside her like a hand in a glove. It just felt so good to be inside her whether she was clenching her muscles around him or not. But right now she was clenching and trying to pull him in deeper. Ian was finding it harder to keep his control. Finally he was fully inside her. He held himself there as he bent his head to start suckling at her nipples. She squirmed trying to get him moving but he held her there with his hard throbbing shaft impaling her.

Suddenly he felt her bite on his shoulder. This caused him to groan and to start pumping in and out of her sweet pussy. Her nails were leaving welts across his back that stung as the water hit them. This spurred him on harder and faster, the tip of his cock hitting her cervix with each thrust. Her bite became harder. Ian knew that she had marked him but he was proud to wear her mark. Fran's body started to stiffen as she felt her orgasm racing through her body. Arching her back, she clenched her legs tight around him, her cunt pumping its love juices over him. He pushed even deeper as he shot his load into her cervix.

Holding her close to him, his cock still impaled inside her was slowly starting to go flaccid. He willed his knees to stay locked or they would both get a dunking. Nuzzling into her neck, he told her how much he loved her, how she made him so happy and how glad he was that she was part of his life.

"Exactly how I feel about you sweetheart. Don't you know by now that you are my soulmate." Fran replied.