A Ride in the Country Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenia pulled her head back from the butler, his cock stood there long and stiff, wet and shiny from her mouth. She leaned back into the chair and told him to lean forward, bracing himself with his hands on the back of the chair. “I want you to fuck my mouth.” She told him. He did just that, his cock pushing against her cheek and then slid into her mouth. He started to thrust his hips, long and short strokes, sometimes fast, at other times slow. Xenia just sat back, her mouth taking it all. Her eyes were closed, she seemed in another world.

Andrew’s hand caressed and stroked my nipple, sometimes clasping it between his thumb and forefinger, other times rubbing it gently. I started to feel turned on by what was happening. The whole scene, Xenia getting her mouth virtually raped by this large cock, and me sitting next to a near naked man who was fondling my small titties. Suddenly Andrew announced, “I’m not sure I’ll manage the whole show, but here goes.”

He slipped off the settee and knelt down in front of me. Parting my legs he crawled between them. Taking his cock in his hand he started to rub it against my pussy. He pushed it just slightly in at the top, just touching my clit. And then rubbed it around on that. After everything else tonight it was almost too much. I started to shake and tremble. Then he pushed his cock into me; I felt it slide all the way along my pussy. He put both his hands on to my breasts and massaged the palms around and around. His hips were thrusting in and out in long hard strokes. I could hardly watch Xenia; it was just so intense. My eyes closed and my head lolled right back into the settee cushions. He must have leant forward for I felt his mouth and lips press against my neck, his tongue first licking and then his teeth scraping against my soft flesh. Now if there is one thing that will send me over the edge everytime it’s my neck being bitten. My legs just wrapped themselves around his bottom, gripping him and pulling him tighter against me. Forcing his cock all the way in so that his balls and hair dug into me. His teeth carried on scraping and biting my neck, nibbling below the ear.

At one point I twisted around to see Xenia still getting that large cock thrust in and out of her mouth. Her hands were now rubbing the Butler’s hips, urging him on.

Andrew’s mouth found mine and we kissed long and deeply, his tongue shooting into my mouth, licking around mine, our tongue fencing with each other. I grabbed his head tried to pull his mouth harder onto mine, wanting all of him, wanting to merge with him. This was pure animal lust now. Nothing else existed in the world at this moment. It was just the four of us.

I noticed that the butler was now moaning. I turned to see he had pulled out of her mouth, she was gripping his cock by one hand and it twitched once or twice and then suddenly a string of cum shot out and flew across the few inches between it and her mouth. It just went straight in, disappeared into her mouth. She didn’t appear to swallow or anything, and, just as another shot flew in, the first lot started to roll out and dribble over her lips and chin. It hung there for a moment, the string getting longer before it snapped half way down and dropped onto her breasts. He spurted about four times, all of them landing directly into her open mouth. She then leaned forward and wiped his cock over her cheeks and nose and mouth. Then she turned to look at us, cum covering her chin, dripping off onto her breasts, rolling down her neck. Even Andrew stopped for a minute to look.

I knew I was close, and suddenly it hit me. It came rolling through like some train, starting inside and moving out until I was screaming and shaking uncontrollably. I had never known it so intense. I rode it for a short while then had to push Andrew away; it was just too much. I lay there panting. He smiled down at me, “I would never have finished anyway,” he smiled. “I think men who say they can do it more then twice in a evening are either lying or should be worshipped as an example to us all.”

He crawled over to Xenia. He knelt between her open legs and pushed his head into her pussy, licking and tonguing her. The Butler meanwhile took ‘care of the top’ (his words), and started to maul and suck her breasts. I was truly shagged out by now, and could only lie there watching.

Andrew slid his hands under her bottom, lifting her partly up off the chair and planting her more firmly on his face. He was pressed so close to her. His head moved up and down, back and forwards in as much as it could. She had her back arched and her head was digging into the back of the chair. I saw her hands gripping the edge of the seat, her knuckles white. Her long black hair was spilled all around; her eyes were shut tight. Her breasts were jutted out and the butler’s mouth was firmly fixed to one. She was moaning deeply, again and again. I wonder how long she could make this last. I could see Andrew’s hands clutching at her bottom cheeks, his fingers digging in, leaving marks whenever they moved. Her legs by now were draped over his back, her ankles pushing against him.

Her moans grew louder and then her chest started to heave up and down. Suddenly she let out a long “Aaaaaahhhhhh!” and her body fell quite limp. Both the butler and Andrew pulled back.

“I do believe we have exhausted her, Charles.” Andrew said.

Xenia lay there, head turned to me…and she could barely manage a smile.

THE END

12