A Ride in the Country Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now just let it flow out Susan.”

I dipped my head and a great wash of it ran over my lips and down my chin, where it quickly formed long stands of thick jelly like cum as it hung from me before breaking and landing on the floor.

With his cum still awash around my chin the butler then pushed his cock into my mouth and started to wank it quickly.

By now Xenia was standing behind the boy, touching his chest from behind and kissing and biting his neck while he continued to fuck me

The butler’s massive headed cock filled my mouth and there wasn’t much I could do with it except lick the tip of it, which I did by flicking my tongue back and forth. Andrew meanwhile went to where Xenia had been and began to suck at my small hanging breasts.

I kept looking at the butler while he wanked his cock into my warm cum filled mouth. Suddenly he moaned and tensed and then for the second time my mouth was filled with great gobs of warm sticky cum which flooded my mouth completely. This time I had no choice but to open my lips around that shaft and let most of it tickle out along his shaft, where some of it started to form strings and drip off onto the floor, and the rest of it ran down to his hairy balls. All this time he was still shooting, there must have been six or seven spurts of cum in all. I rammed my head back and forth along the shaft as the last spurts shot out. Pushing the cum out with my tongue and then letting my lips suck it back in. I just went wild, and couldn’t get enough of this cock suddenly. I licked and sucked it and bit it. I let his cum go down my throat, over my lips, run down my chin, run down his shaft. I scooped some up with the tip of my tongue and sucked in through my lips. For nearly a minute I was out of control in a way I have never been.

Finally I came to a stop and the butler removed his cock with a ‘thank you’.

Andrew simply said, “The boy’s all yours.”

I pulled away from the boy and took his hand. I went to the middle of the room and laid down pulling him on top of me. His cock entered my pussy straight away. I wrapped my legs around the small of his back using my ankles to push his bottom so his cock would go deeper. I held his head above mine and told him to open his mouth and then raised mine where I raped his mouth with my tongue. He started to thrust really hard, sometimes nearly coming all the way out before driving all the way until his balls and hair slapped me hard. I was loving every minute. I heard Andrew say; “I’ve never seen anything like that.” Whatever they had planned to do they didn’t, they just watched.

I sucked the boy’s tongue into my mouth, sucking hard at it, using my ankles to drive him harder and harder. His thrusts were now out of control. I wanted to feel pain. I wanted him to fuck me senseless. His cock drove again and again deep into my pussy, harder and faster. I don’t know how he kept the pace up but he seemed intent on holding back for as long as he could.

Then his mouth pulled off mine and his head arched back; he let out a long cry and his hips slowed, almost to slow motion, and then suddenly they jerked time and time again. I could actually feel it, for the first time, I could feel his cock pumping warm cum deep into me.

After a few seconds he collapsed on top of me, biting and kissing my neck as he did. I just lay there with his softening cock and his warm thick cum inside my pussy. I was exhausted. I didn’t even want to cum myself now; it would only spoil the moment.

I felt sorry for Xenia; she hadn’t taken much part in all this. I gazed at her and mouthed “Thank you,” she smiled and came over and kissed me once, a little kiss, a little peck on the lips. “My pleasure.” She said.

THE END

12