A Ride in the Country Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She responded by snarling back at me. Her teeth flashing white, The moment she did I swung my head and licked along them pulling away again. I felt her hand gently touch my side again, and this time I let it stay there. I had played enough now. I knew what I was going to do.

I sat up and then leaning forward grabbed her arms and pinned them to the bed. My head went down to hers, our mouths met, opened, and my tongue thrust it's way into her mouth, licking and swirling around her tongue, Pushing it as deep as I could. I felt our teeth touch briefly. I sucked at her mouth, pulling her tongue deep into mine. Our mouths were wide open now, almost fused together. I don't think I've ever kissed someone so deeply.

We must have stayed like that for over a minute, drinking each other, exploring each other's mouths. Finally I pulled away. Releasing her arms I cupped her breasts and started to suck on one nipple, sucking it into my mouth as hard as I could. I moved my fingers around her breast as I did. I then traced my tongue down her breast, her tummy, along her side until I got to her leg. Where I crossed over and pushed my head between them, licking and gently biting the soft flesh on the inside of her leg.

Then I moved up, slid my hands under her bottom, lifted her a little off the bed and plunged my mouth against her pussy; my tongue forcing it's way as deep as I could. Xenia tensed and shouted then relaxed. That had shocked her, she hadn't expected that so soon or so passionately.

Squeezing her bottom with both hands I pushed my tongue in deeply and swirled it around. My feelings were mixed at this point. I never considered my self as wanting women. I knew Xenia felt that sex was sex and as long as it was enjoyable it didn't matter, but I was never comfortable with that. Part of me was desperate to do this and was enjoying it. While another part of me wanted this to finish without too much thought about what I was doing. But I knew in my heart this had to happen, and I wanted it to. I also felt something else; Xenia was good at playing with a woman, she had the experience. It was important to me that I showed her that even with my very limited experience I could match her. That I was capable of shocking and pleasing her with my wanton lust.

I felt her legs draw up and clamp themselves around my head and shoulders. I clawed at her bottom, dragging her pussy into my face, my lips and tongue squashed in her, lapping away, swirling my tongue around inside her. By now her breathing was coming quickly, almost panting, her fingers were clawing at my head, her legs and feet moving and clutching at me.

Suddenly she started to come, jerking and thrusting at me, one second pushing me away, the next holding me close, beating my back with her hands as my tongue restlessly thrust back and forth into her pussy. I wouldn't let go, just kept right on screwing her pussy with my tongue, thrusting it deep into her, not letting her get away, not allowing her the release she now needed. Just her pussy and my tongue, fighting the other. Her hips ground at my face, Her hands were desperately trying to get me to stop. I couldn't breath anymore but held on to her until she collapsed back on to the bed, her body quite limp. I pulled away, my chin; nose and mouth soaking wet. I half laughed as I started to catch my breath. She lay there like a rag doll, beautiful in her spent passion, her eyes half closed her lips parted, her top teeth just showing, and her chest heaving.

I crawled up beside her, resting my head on one breast. Her hand listless caressed my head.

"Don't ever do that again," she said, "no one should be allowed to do that to me."

I smiled.

12