A Ride to Heaven and Back Ch. 03

Story Info
On the road.
3.8k words
4.76
22.8k
7

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Yeah, I'm back after a small vacation, but real life has a way of making you remember that there are things that need to be done before you can go back to doing something you love.

I know a lot of people have been waiting for this and here it is.

hugs

darkstone57

*

Reni left the bathroom and went across the quiet parking lot of the rest area to where Devlin had parked his truck. It was late, after midnight and he was tired. He had told her that it always took him a few hours to get used to the routine after a long time off the road. So they would take a couple hours, rest a while, and then get back on the road. He needed to set up his log book anyway. She needed the break, they had eaten dinner on the run and the cheeseburger wasn't settling too well on her stomach.

He looked at her as she climbed in the cab. The whole truck was designed for comfort and he had told her she was welcome to sleep anytime she wanted to. "Hey, feeling better?"

"A little, how you doing, get your log book all set up?"

"Hmm, yeah, but I would be doing a lot better if we were back at that hotel room all curled up together in that bed." He reached over and cupped her face. "There are times I really hate this job, especially when it interrupts my time with a beautiful woman."

"That must happen a lot."

He laughed. "Not as much you might think. Oh, I'm no monk, but I have to really have a connection to a woman to want to be more with her then the road, so there haven't been all that many. I'm no player like some of the guys out here; I prefer honesty and being straight with people. And that brings up a question you haven't asked me, if I was married or not."

He was right, she hadn't, why she didn't know, unless it was some instinctual thing, she just knew he wasn't; that no man as good looking at him would be out on the road all alone if he was. She knew if he was her husband she would either be out here with him or he would be doing a different job. "Are you?"

"No, not even close in all my thirty six years. I'm like you; I had a goal early and spent all my time working hard to make it happen. This truck; it was my goal, and now I'm where I've always wanted to be."

Yes, he was, she saw it in his face, heard it in his voice. But at the same time she heard something in his voice, a loneliness she had heard a lot in the last three years. It was the sound of the long lonely nights, the endless highway and call of the road in the blood. She knew it, felt her self, but not like he did. For her the call would fade in time but for Devlin and others like him, it was an endless thing, only in death would he ever find relief, and the woman who loved him enough to understand it would be blessed with his eternal love. She found herself envying that woman, and wished for a blink of an eye that it was her.

Oh, she could be that woman, she knew she could, but it took two and for him to desire her body as much as he did was no sign that he did or would ever love her. For their time together, she would settle for the desire. God, she was getting literary. Her thoughts were like some supermarket romance. Why didn't she just admit to herself that for one glorious night she wanted to experience hot, wild sex with a hot, gorgeous man that was named Devlin Morris, it would be so much easier on her blood pressure.

"Reni..." His voice broke into her thoughts, and she looked at him. She was a little surprised to see he had moved into the sleeper, but she didn't feel surprised to see the hunger in his eyes. "Come here."

She moved like a body possessed and knew she was. He drew down beside her and their arms and legs entwined without either of them realizing it. Even before she could whisper his name her mouth had been claimed and she answered his hunger with her own. God, yes, this was where she belonged, with him like this, not speaking but letting their bodies talk loud and clear.

His gentle touch was gone, in its place was a man's hands hungry to touch a woman's body and have his touched in return. She gave him the touch he wanted and when only bare skin was between them, they still felt the need for it. Her fingers stroked his back, his bottom so nice and tight, and those long legs. Even the length of his aroused cock was stroked and petted as she explored him fully. In return he did the same to her and when his hand slipped between her legs she knew what he found there, heat beyond the norm and dampness that he moaned as he felt.

"I can't wait anymore." He groaned as he drew her up over his hips and the cock standing up straight and tall from a bed of soft hair. "I need you Reni, I need you and I want you. Put him in, I want to feel you close around him."

She lifted her self and placed him at the opening that had been used only once before. It was a tight fit, almost too tight at first, but then she lowered herself slowly and moaned as he filled her up. Sweet Jesus, it felt so good, so wonderful, like nothing like before. When she reached the base, she felt like he was everywhere in her, and she stopped to let her body both adjust to him and to the glorious feelings running rampant through her. "Oh Devlin, yes, so good, you feel so wonderful, I can feel you every where."

He licked his lips. "You're so tight, and you feel so good, oh Lord Reni, yes, just sit there a minute, otherwise I will not be responsible for what happens. I didn't expect you to be so tight. I should have, but I didn't...my nightly ass period I guess." He ran his fingers down over her hips and she felt one move to the center of her body. When she felt his finger on her clit, she shivered. "That is what I was looking for, your hard little clit, so hard and full of need, as full of need as my cock is for you. I want to make you cum for me, before we start to actually make love; I want to feel you cum all around me. It will make you slicker and loosen you up so I won't get off so fast. I want this to last, to last for both of us." He began to flick his finger across her clit and his eyes met hers. "Look at me baby; let me see your pleasure. I want to see it even while I feel it."

Reni couldn't help but feel the pleasure he talked about. Soon she was lost in it, never in her wildest dreams had she ever imagined that it would be like this. She wanted to move her hips, to begin riding him and letting him know what it was like. "Devlin, oh God, Devlin..."

Devlins' voice was full of his own need and she loved the sound of it. "I know honey, I know how hard it is, but you're almost there, almost at the edge, just a little bit more. Hang in baby, just a little bit more, and we can both have what we want. Cum for me honey, cum for me so I can fuck you right." He began to pull and twist on her swollen clit and at the same time one of her nipples. Not hard but to send her over the edge of the cliff.

The world exploded around her and she could no longer hold back, her hips began to ride him like a cowboy rode a wild bronco and there was no end to the sensations. She felt him lift to meet her and his hands gripped her hips as if to slow her down but knew he couldn't. "Devlin yes, so good, never dreamed, yes, fuck me Devlin, give me all you have."

"I am baby, and more. For you so much more, ride me honey, ride my cock to heaven and know there will be more! Such a sweet feeling woman, you're like velvet around him." He began to move harder and faster. "I need to cum Reni, this is pure torture for me, and I can't wait anymore."

"Do it Devlin, fill me up, and fill me with all you got inside you." She wanted to feel him let go and when he did, it was nothing short of heaven for her. Her own climax shot over her like a bullet and they both felt the world disappear around them. All that existed was this truck, this haven of privacy from the rest of the world.

Even when it was over and she was lying secure in his arms, neither of them was in any hurry to move. Instead he kissed her over and over and spent time kissing and licking nipples that were so sensitive that the softest touch sent bolts of electricity through her.

"I could stay here forever with you like this." He finally spoke with out sounding like he was trying to breathe.

"Hmm, your boss might not like that." She rolled on her stomach to look at him.

He reached over and pushed her hair back on her head and off her face. "After that honey, I am, for the first time since I started driving truck, ready to look at my boss and tell him to take this rig and shove it. I know it sounds crazy, but since I saw you...there's been something inside me, something I never felt before."

Reni knew what he meant. It wasn't just his looks that drew her to him either. It was him in general, how he had come running across that parking lot to apologize, how he had listened to her at the pizza parlor. "Seattle isn't so far from Portland..." Her voice was tentative, almost shy.

"I know, been thinking about that. I don't know what the boss has in mind though, I do know he's been thinking about opening a training department, or he might want to talk about a new yard. So who knows? All I can do is go up and see. But you can bet every chance I get your neighbors will have to get used to seeing this rig parked at your house. That ride to heaven was too nice to pass up another chance to see you again. And before you go thinking that's the only reason, get it out of your beautiful mind. I like the whole package, not just the hot, sexy woman I see and feel beside me right now."

She put her face in his shoulder and wondered if there was time for another run, before they had to leave.

* * *

Devlin was wondering the same thing. This time slower and less intense, not that it was likely to ever be less intense between them. Together they burned like the fires of hell and it was a feeling he reveled in. He was getting his second wind now and he was sure with more then a little encouragement from her, he would be able to handle it. Reaching over, he took her hand and let it rest on the center of his body. She looked at him surprised, but then her mouth curled into a smile and her tongue darted out to lick her lips.

"You sure we got time?"

"To hell with the time, this is our time and we'll spend it doing what we want to do, and what I want to do is make love to you again. Unless you're too sore..."

She laughed at that, "not a chance in hell Devlin. You hit a switch in me and you've still not hit it to turn it off." Her hand began to stroke him and he felt the first stirrings in his cock and he took advantage of her tongue.

When his hand took possession of her breast, he felt her nipple flare to life and he used his finger tips to twist and tease it to full hardness. God, her fingers felt wonderful as they stroked his cock and just teased his balls with the tips. He let go of her mouth and began to suck at the grape his finger had made appear. He wasn't sure what he wanted most, to bury himself in her pussy, or have her use those full lips on him. He enjoyed them both, and the idea of feeling her tongue on the head was enough to fill him completely, better yet, why not both, why not her mouth and her pussy? He knew she was wet but he also had to consider how he was going to please her.

He loved to taste a woman on his lips and tongue, even one he had filled already. If he hadn't been so damn hot for her, he would have done it sooner, but he had wanted her so bad. Damn cell phones should be outlawed. Looking into her face, he noticed her eyes were on his cock and she was licking her lips. With a chuckle that sounded almost evil, he moved over her so it was by her lips, while his mouth was above the dessert he had hungered for earlier. She didn't hesitate and neither did he. He was glad to see that she didn't try to take him all at once, instead she tasted and tested him for what she could handle and when she seemed to have it under control, he looked down at his prize. Pink, plump lips covered by a soft downy coat of hair a shade darker then that on her head, and he ran his tongue down the slit and back up.

Her juice was sweet and he soon lost all sense of everything but the feel of her clit under his tongue and the warmth of her tunnel as his fingers explored her depths. When it occurred to him that his fingers and her lips were moving in perfect time and rhythm, he smiled, but not for long, she tasted too good to ignore it for long. As his fingers began to move fast in and out of her, he heard her groan and felt his own need grow. God, yes, part of him wanted to spill his cum down her throat, but at the same time he wanted to fill her again. A part of his minded reminded him that he had already taken her once without protection, could he risk it again? He was sure she was clean, but was she protected? Did he care?

Part of his selfish nature came to him as he thought of her belly filled with his baby, with a golden haired little boy or girl with her bright green eyes, but she was young, totally legal, but still young. But oh lord, she felt so good. He was torn, but in the end, he gave her another overwhelming cum then moved to look at her. She tried to move under him but he shook his head.

"Reni, we already did it once without protection, before we do it again, are you on any kind of protection?" He felt like a fool for not asking sooner.

She gave him a sleepy smile. "This is the 21th century Devlin; I've been on the pill for three years. Now come make love to me, unless you have something I should know about."

"No, but I thought...Oh, to hell with what I thought." He moved between her legs and looked down at her body waiting for him. Lifting one leg over his shoulder, he entered her slowly and he withdrew just as slowly. God, she was nice, a little less tight but he was grateful for that. He could last longer this time, and he intended to make her feel it all over again. "Hmm, Reni, you feel so good, I can't get enough of your luscious pussy, and I don't want to ever get enough of it. I never thought I would meet a woman who I wanted as much as I wanted to drive these trucks."

"You can drive me Devlin; I love how you handle me, so soft but so rough at the same time. God, I love the feel of you moving in and out of me." She moved her hips and he began to move a little faster. "Yes, oh yes Devlin, fuck me so nice, and make me never want this to stop."

He looked down at her and smiled. "I don't want it to stop. I can feel you pulling at me, trying to hold me in. It feels so good, never had a woman make me feel like I could spend all my time in this sleeper and never want to leave." Dropping her leg, he bent down to suck at her nipples and found her mouth. She had wrapped her legs around his waist and lifting her body to meet his thrusts. "Yes Reni, fuck me honey, fuck me back and take us both on the ride to heaven. Yes Reni, like that, don't ever stop, give me your hot, wet pussy and ride my cock until it can't take any more." Devlin groaned as he felt himself building for one more load to send into her. "Oh, fuck no, not so fast, I don't want to be so fast, Reni, oh honey, I can't...I wait any more..." He began to fill her and at the same time felt her nails rip into his back as she began to spasm around him. His guilt left as she cried out.

"It's okay Devlin, its okay, because...oh god, I can't believe you've made me cum this much. Devlin, oh my God...DEVLIN!!!"

Devlin wasn't sure what pleased him more, knowing how good he felt as he collapsed on her, the knowledge that he had pleased her so well, or the way she had called out his name. Maybe it was all three, all he knew was that after having had her, he would never find anyone who could make him feel as good as he did right now.

They must have dozed because as he woke, he saw the sun was just starting to light the sky. Moving slowly so he didn't disturb her, he smiled down at the sleeping woman and bent to kiss one soft nipple. Damn, he could just stay here with her forever. Too bad both of them had lives outside this truck and they were calling to both of them. With a sigh, he pulled on his shirt, jeans, and boots and climbed out to go visit the bathroom.

It was being used and Devlin recognized the man using the urinal next to him. "How's it going Fred?"

Fred Jackson smiled at him. "Doing good Mr. Morris, on one of your calls of the road?"

"Yes, headed back though, hey Fred, do me a favor will you, kind of pass the word that for the next few days, any of the drivers see me, just tell them to call me Dev, okay? For them to forget I'm Mr. Morris."

Fred looked confused. "Well sure Mr. Morris, I mean Dev, but..."

They left the bathroom and walked to the soda machine. "Just have them do it okay, I got my reasons." He grinned as he saw her climb out of the cab. He should have known. She stumbled as she walked across the parking lot but caught herself. He understood his legs had been a little rubbery too. He saw her look around and smile as she spotted him. She came to where he stood with Fred and Fred grinned in understanding.

"Hey, you left me alone..." Her voice was husky with sleep, and Devlin pulled her into the curve of his arm.

"Call of nature sweet heart. Hey, say hi to Fred, he works for the same company I do."

Her smile was bright and Devlin saw the effect it had on Fred. "Hello Fred, nice to meet you. Devlin, I'm going to go..." She pointed at the bathroom.

"Okay, you want a soda?"

"As long as it has plenty of caffeine I need it this morning." She kissed his cheek, then walked off.

"Damn Dev, where did you find that sweetheart?" Fred laughed as he watched her as intently as Devlin did himself.

Devlin grinned at the older man. "Just you never mind, and tell the boys, she is all mine. So they can look, but I will fire the first dirty old man I see trying to touch."

Fred nodded. "You know Dev, this is the first time I ever seen you with a woman in your truck. I know you tolerate a lot from us drivers, but I never expected to see...well, she's not..."

He heard the unspoken question. "No, she's not. I made that assumption too and almost got my face slapped. No Fred, what you just met is the future Mrs. Devlin Morris and I expect the boys to treat her as such, understand?"

The realization of what he had said washed over him and it hit him as if someone had slapped him hard. God, he knew she was in his blood, but still...even Fred was looking at him as if he had said the sky was pink. The more he considered it, the more he knew it was true, he wanted her, and he wanted her to be there when he came home from a long day at the office or came in off a week long run. He wanted her in his bed, his life. He wanted to see her swell with his children in her belly, and god help him, he wanted her to be with him when the lord called him home. This was no passing fancy; this was no burst of lust. This was the real thing.

When she came out, he looked at her long and hard and knew that as of right now, Devlin Morris had found the woman he wanted and not even heaven or hell was going to keep him from having her. Like everything else in his life, he would work at it until he succeeded.