A Ride to Heaven and Back Pt. 02 Ch. 05

Story Info
Aftermath of the party, truth comes out.
4.2k words
4.77
14.9k
8

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: A short chapter this time. I want to apologize if any of you took offense to a comment I recently posted in the comment section of my submission for the Halloween contest. I am just sick and tired of getting negative feedback from people who don't have the nerve or courtesy to face me by putting their screen name in the comments. I have never left a comment that didn't have my name on it, and I will never hide behind such a word as anonymous.

I admit some might have a good reason, but in reality, I have found that those who post the negative comments are the ones who do it most often, and it made me wonder, would anyone have even read it if it hadn't been put in the wrong category? Were they more upset because it was in the wrong place or was it because it wasn't incest/taboo? Well, whatever the reason, I appreciate honest criticism and I appreciate those who have the decency to post both positive and negative comments for anything I write, not just because the goblins went to work and put it where it didn't belong.

Peace

Darkstone57

*

Reni came awake and stretched like a cat as she lay back in the bed. Dev was still asleep and she smiled as she remembered how they had worn each other out the night before. That had been after he had knocked her step dad on his ass and her real mom and dad had seen each other after being apart for over twenty plus years. She didn't know about Beth, but Cain had definitely been pleased with what he saw when he looked at her. Like a cat who had tasted the cream, she felt thoroughly pleased with herself that the party had gone so well.

Trying to slip out of bed without disturbing Dev wasn't as easy as she thought it might be this morning. No sooner than she had moved off his shoulder and a pair of strong male arms had surrounded her and brought her back to his strong, bare chest. Normally she wouldn't have minded but at the moment her condition was critical, and she needed the bathroom. "Dev, I need to go..."

"Okay but you better hurry back; this is the first morning in a long time that I don't have to be up early or go into solve this problem or that...I want to spend the day lounging in bed with my wife." He sat up and took a small cigar from the pack on his bed side stand. "Hey, you should try these, they aren't half bad..." It was a new brand, one Cain had suggested he try and she had to admit they smelled better than the others he had smoked in the past. Reni was glad he was getting along with her real dad so well, even if the reason for them meeting wasn't one of the best.

Besides the more pressing problem she had been facing, she had waked up with a bad case of morning breath and she brushed her teeth quickly. Going back into the bedroom, she leaned against the doorframe and just stopped a moment to look at her husband. She loved looking at him first thing in the morning, seeing his sleepy expression and how relaxed his body was. A damn good body for a man close to forty and yet so sexy and virile, was it any wonder that the women who saw him went into hormone overdrive, not that he paid much attention to them when they did, he had made his choice and while some might wonder why, she had no regrets he had picked her to fall in love with.

Dev looked up at her and smiled. "You're supposed to be in bed babe, not standing there drooling over me." He smiled and held out his free hand. "Or is it me drooling over you?"

"Both maybe," She walked to the bed and settled in the crook of his arm, resting her head against his chest. She inhaled his scent deeply and exhaled slowly. She loved how he smelled, both when he had and hadn't taken a shower recently. "This is nice, we haven't had much chance to do it lately..."

"It's not too late to sell the company and move to that desert island, and then we could do this all the time."

She let her fingers move over his chest. "Dev, would you be happier if you did sell the company?" She had been wondering since he had decided to stop driving and simply work at the office.

He sighed. "To be honest, I don't know. Being just a driver was way easier, no meetings or dealing with this or that. Being able to come and go as I please." He gave her a teasing smile, "and there was the advantage of all those hot women at the truck stop, needing rides there and there..."

Reni snorted. "Leave it to a man to think that way..."

He nuzzled her hair. "Hey, it got us together didn't it? Besides, I'm an old married man now; other women are off limits to me. I want a woman to have hot, steamy sex with in my sleeper; I'd just take you along. He put out the cigar and turned on his side to face her. "You are the only woman I want in my bed baby, whether I drive truck or sit in an office all day, and I will never want another woman as long as you are in my life."

"Hmm, I like your thinking..."

Dev pushed the sheet down to uncover her breasts and bent his head to take one hard nipple between his lips, Reni ran her fingers through his hair and as he began to suck and bite in earnest, she used them to tell him what she wanted. She loved it when he was rough with her breasts and even the pain was as nice as the pleasure. Feeling his fingers move between her legs, she opened them and he wasted no time plunging one into her and using his thumb to stimulate her clit.

Moving his mouth to the other nipple he gave her a quick glance. "I can't wait until you're nursing our baby and I can suck them, I want to see them full of mother's milk and watch as our baby feeds off them."

He'd been thinking a lot about babies lately she noticed. Maybe it was because his folks were asking him when he was going to make them grandparents now that he was married. He was the only one of his sisters and brothers who didn't have a house full of kids for Fancy and Milton to spoil. Until now, he had been extremely careful about such things, but lately she wondered if he wouldn't like to have one or two little ones running around. It hadn't helped that she had been thinking about it too.

Well, she could think about that later, right now she wanted to devote her full attention to her husband and how he was making her feel. He was right, this was a day to just lounge in bed and make love all day if they wanted to. And she wanted to.

"Dev, I want him in me, now..." Reni moaned the words as she felt her climax begin, she found that if he did it fast enough she could have more than one without stopping, and her body was hot for release. Almost as if he had already been there, she felt him fill her and raised herself up to meet his thrust. "Yes, oh gods yes, like that Dev..."

He looked down at her and chuckled. "You are hot this morning, you feel like a furnace around me." He rotated his hips and ground into her even more. "Burn me Reni, burn me love...Do to me what no other woman has ever done before..." His eyes glittered with heat and he rose up to look down at them. "I love watching him move in and out of you Reni, I think about it at work and I get so fucking horny. I want to call you on the phone and tell you how horny you make me while I jack off..." He began to move faster and she reached for him, when she could touch him, she brought his face to his and began to wildly tongue fuck over and over. "Yes honey, kiss your man, and show him how much you love what he does to you. You're my woman, and I'll never let anyone else have you, never let anyone hurt you or make you cry..."

He began to fill her and Reni felt her own climax roll over her as she cried out his name and begged him for more. He made no move to leave her and she held him close as he collapsed on top of her.

"I love you Reni, I never thought it was going to happen for me to find a woman to say that too, but I am so fucking glad I did."

In the kitchen Cain refilled his and Beth's cups with the coffee Maria had made and looked at the little Hispanic woman who had accidently intruded on them this morning. She knew Beth of course, but he had been a complete stranger. "Are they always like that Maria?"

Maria smiled. "Always sir, to be honest, in all the time I work for Mr. Morris, he never have a woman here when I come in the morning to work. I am surprised when I meet his wife, but I like her very much and I am glad she made the changes here that she has."

"That's good to hear, she's our daughter after all."

The woman nodded. "Yes sir, would you like more breakfast Mr. McGovern, Mrs. Karlin?"

Both he and Beth shook their heads. "No thank you Maria, the food was wonderful."

"It's nice to have someone to cook it for; usually I only have to prepare dinner..."

"That's because Dev and I are usually too busy to eat. And I did eat those homemade tamales you fixed, the cheese and jalapeno ones. They were heaven..." Reni smiled at Cain and kissed her mother on the head. "Morning, did you two sleep well?"

Cain grinned, "As well as we could with all the noise coming from the other room. You and Dev don't have many house guests do you Reni?"

"No, one thing Dev and I are a lot alike about, we don't' have a lot of personal friends. He's been too busy and I just haven't thought about it, being so wrapped up in my own goals."

"Speaking of which, you need to dig out those notebooks, and get busy, you've got a lot of truckers out there just waiting for what you have to say..." Dev took the coffee Maria handed him and leaned against the counter. "Thanks Maria, see the caterers have been and gone. Did they do a good job of cleaning up Maria?"

"An excellent job Mr. Morris, and my Manny, he said to tell you and Mrs. Morris many thanks for the recommendation you wrote for him for his new job, he is getting much better wages now, and a better schedule."

"Any time Maria. Manny is a good man. I wish I had a hundred of him working for me at DM, maybe I could be less worried about the ones I have."

Reni shook her head. "No business today, no talk about work...or do I have to handcuff you to the bed and gag you...?"

Dev smiled. "Only if you agree to come be my jailer... but honey, we do have guests..."

Her face flushed as she remembered. "Oh...I...sorry about that, just so used to..."

Beth looked at her daughter. "It's okay Reni, we understand."

She was glad they understood, it was just sometimes her mind went to being with Dev, and things slipped out. "So what will you do now mom?"

Her mother looked down at her coffee and ran her hand over her face. "I know that it's over between me and Lucas. Last night I knew that it was time to stop being such a coward and I want to thank you Dev for being so protective of Reni. I actually wanted to cheer when you knocked him on his ass. It's just a matter of finding an attorney, and moving my things out of the house. I hate that place...not that Jon-Jon or Michael will mind, but Rose might be another matter...you know what a daddy's girl she is..."

Reni knew, her half sister was only twelve and Lucas had spoiled her rotten so far. She didn't like anyone taking his attention away from her and that included his wife, her brothers or his frequent play things. Reni had never been close to any of them but she knew that of the three, Rose would be the one who would fight this tooth and nail.

"Well, one way or another, I need to go back to Portland, and get some of my things. I'll probably go back to mom and dads. Then stay there until things are settled."

Dev nodded, and he saw Reni's look of concern. "You're worried about her going back alone aren't you?"

His wife nodded. "Lucas won't go near mom and dads place, not now, but if she goes alone to her house, what's to keep him from beating her again? Or doing worse?"

She was right and they all knew it. "Would you feel better if she had some guards to help her pack up and leave?"

Cain looked at him curiously. "What do you have in mind Dev?"

Despite the seriousness of the situation he smiled. "Let me make a phone call..."

There were four drivers in and after speaking to all of them, found all were willing to help out. One, Jack Standish chuckled as he told him what was needed. "Hey no problem Mr. M, for Mrs. M.'s mother, I'll gladly do it."

As he hung up, Dev looked at Reni, "is there any of my drivers, and other employees you haven't charmed since we've been back?"

"Hey, what can I say, I got a certain soft spot for truckers. I married one didn't I?"

Walking over to where she sat, he bent his head and captured her mouth with his. The kiss was deep, penetrating and designed to set her on fire and as he drew back he saw that he had accomplished it very well. "Go put on some jeans and a shirt; we need to go to the yard."

Her eyes flashed with mischief, "Can I sit on the dog house, and talk on the CB?"

"What, and start a riot on the freeway, I'll grant you the dog house, but no CB..."

Both Cain and Beth looked confused as she scrambled off to the bedroom to dress. "Dev..."

"Lucas doesn't like truck drivers; I'm just going to give him all the more reason to hate them..." He was tired of being Mister nice guy all the time; it was time to show a few people just what he and his friend were made of. But you won't be going to Sylvie and Charles' house, I want you to stay here for a while Beth, and that goes for Michael and Rose too, we might be a little cramped, but we'll manage until you get things worked out in your mind."

Beth looked over whelmed. "Dev, I appreciate it, but..."

Reni returned, and shook her head. "Forget it mom, I married a very stubborn man, and he will have his way one way or another..."

Cain nodded. "Well count me in to, I have some scores to settle with Lucas myself and I'm not afraid to get a little down and dirty..."

They drove to the yard and in the lounge they found not only Jack but six others waiting. Jack gave him a grin and looked around. "A couple more came in while we were waiting, and once I explained the situation, well they were more than happy to volunteer to escort Mrs. M's mother home..."

Beth looked around and at her son in law. "Dev, I don't know what to say..."

He smiled at her then at her daughter. "Don't say anything Beth, Reni, why don't you go fire up the beast and get your mom settled, Cain and I will be out in a few minutes..." He tossed his wife the keys and she caught them in mid air.

"Come on mom, let them talk, we get to do the good stuff."

As the two women walked across the truck filled yard, Beth was amazed at the number of people who greeted her and who waved or smiled. "Do you know all of these people Reni?"

"Most of them, they're all a pretty close knit group, and after spending three years on the road with people like them, you get to know voices and people long before you might ever meet them in person. Some times when Dev works late or has something come up and I'm bored, I come out and help the dispatchers or just sit and talk to the drivers who are in."

Beth was impressed with her daughter. "I never understood why you wanted to go out on your own that way, I think you got Cain's courage. I never could have done it."

There was no missing Dev's truck, the oldest one on the lot, and Beth noticed a flash of red in the window as Reni did what she had learned to do in her time away. Getting in was a little awkward for her, but again her daughter handled it like a pro, and as the truck came alive, Beth noticed the red silk hanging from a hook on the window. Reni noticed it as well and her face turned as red as the silk, but made no move to take it down. She pulled out a clip board and began checking dials and gauges. One caught her interest, and she flipped open her cell.

"Dev, we're going to need fuel, its reading E on both tanks. Are you sure, I mean I know what to do, but are you sure you want me to...okay, well call Neil and tell him to meet me at the pumps..." She hung up and glanced back at her mom sitting in the sleeper, Beth saw the nervousness in her eyes. "Well mom, now we get to find out how good of a teacher Dev is, I need to drive this around the back and put fuel in it."

"Well, if Dev didn't think you could do it, he never would have told you to do it. And I trust his judgment, so do it."

The man named Neil wasn't the only one waiting at the fuel station and Beth saw the smile and look of pride Dev had in his eyes for his wife as she stopped right where she wanted to. As he crawled in, Reni moved to the center and waited for him to get seated. When he was she threw her arms around him.

"I did it Dev, I actually did it..."

Dev ran her fingers over her face and nodded before claiming her mouth. He knew she had been leery to drive the rig and yet he had been able to get her to the point where she was right now. As he drew back, he heard his father in law chuckle. "Interesting window decoration you have Dev...a trophy?"

Dev shook his head, "no, just a blue ribbon...I got the trophy right here..." Looking into Reni's eyes, he knew that she was the only trophy he would ever want or need.

The drive to Portland was uneventful and when they arrived at the house that Beth had shared with Lucas and their children, the police had already arrived. The two men in uniforms looked at Dev as he climbed out of his truck, then at Reni, Cain and finally Beth. "Which one of you is Devlin Morris and what is going on?"

Devlin explained the events of the night before and when the officer asked about the other drivers, he grinned. "We needed extra muscle for whatever Beth might not be able to carry, of course if Mr. Karlin does try anything funny, I hope you gentlemen will understand that my employees won't hold back retaliating..."

The older of the two officers grinned. "No, of course not, that would simply be an act of self defense. So basically, our presence is strictly to make sure that Mrs. Karlin is able to get her belongings without interruption."

"Exactly..."

"It's a slow day, we'll be glad to help out..."

Dev looked at Jack and signaled him to back up to the door as close as possible without doing any damage. Soon there was a steady parade of people in and out of the house and Reni rounded up her younger half sister and brother. Surprisingly, neither of them balked at being told they were coming to Seattle for a while and once settled in the sleeper, looked at their older half sister. Rose especially seemed curious. "Are you really our half sister aunt Reni, I mean dad came home last night yelling and screaming and saying all kinds of things. Mainly about you and uncle Dev..."

Reni could imagine. "Yes, it's true; mom was pregnant with me when she met your dad..."

Mike on the other hand was more realistic about being taken from the only home he had known. "Dad was an ass; he beat on mom and treated her like hell." His anger was clear.

"So we're going to be staying with you and uncle Dev, and mom right?" Rose looked at her as if want confirmation. When Reni nodded, she moved closer to her newly discovered half sister and seemed to totally relax. "Good, I wouldn't like it if you left me here alone with dad..."

For a girl who had been a daddy's girl since she was little, it seemed an odd statement, but Reni decided to let it go for now. Instead, she told about the condo and how the sleeping arrangements would work. For now, Rose would bunk in with their mother, and Michael would have a room of his own. It would just be until their mother was able to think without concern for any of them and decide what she intended to do.

They were just finishing up with taking her mother's things out when Lucas arrived. His face was filled with fury, but it died quickly when he was confronted with the police, Dev, Cain and the group of truckers who were gathered around Beth in a protective half circle. Reni watched as he ranted and raved and she suspected he was going off the deep end. Beside her, her half sister and brother watched as well, and she could feel Rose trembling.

12