A Ride to Heaven and Back Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dev searched his brain for the doctor's name. "Isn't that your gynecologist?" He felt a moment of panic. "Are you okay; I mean it's nothing bad is it?"

She gave a slight giggle and buried her face in his shoulder. "That my love depends on how you feel about a future as a father, since I'm about eight weeks pregnant."

How did he feel about being a father, she was pregnant. The statements took a minute to sink into his mind and as it hit him all at once, he tore off the mask and searched her face and eyes for truth in what he had just thought he heard. "Reni, say that again, and this time let me see your eyes..."

"You would have last time if you hadn't had the mask over them." Taking his face between her hands, she looked him square in the face and made sure his eyes met her. "You're going to be a father Dev; I'm almost eight weeks pregnant." Her voice was soft and full of the love she felt for him.

Dev felt the love he had for her increase a hundredfold and pulled her closer to him as he kissed her gently and stroked her face. "A baby, oh honey, you couldn't have given me a better present today." Another kiss and he raised his face. Without thinking, he put back his head and gave out a huge whoop and began to shout to the world around them. "DO YOU HEAR THAT SEATTLE? I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY! ME; DEVLIN MORRIS, AND MY WIFE RENI MORRIS ARE GOING TO BE A MOMMY AND A DADDY!" He looked at her and wanted to spin her around, to go out into the middle of town and dance with her on top of the Space Needle. He felt as if he could fly and Reni was the angel who had given him wings. "We need to call everyone, have a party, wrap you in silk and set you on a pedestal. Oh baby, we're really going to have a baby?" She nodded quickly and he stopped in his tracks as he realized she was shivering. "Oh God, Reni, we need to get you inside. It's almost freezing out here, what was I thinking...? Let's get you in and into a warm bath."

She didn't argue with him until he started to leave her in the tub while he went to get them ready to check out. "Dev, no, this is our weekend alone, we don't need to leave yet."

He looked at her and let her draw him into the huge tub with her. He knew he was acting crazy, but at the same time, he didn't want to hurt her or the baby she carried. "Are you sure, you know how I get when we both let go."

"Cindy, Doctor Ames, said I'm fine. Eventually yes, we will have to be more careful and curb back to other ways of giving each other pleasure, but for now we should be fine. Dev, we've both been so on edge, so restricted. We need this time, especially now, when we have a reason to celebrate." She took his hand and laid it on her abdomen. "We have our child growing in there Dev. Let's use this time together to let it feel all the love we share for each other and will feel for him or her as it grows."

Dev couldn't find it in his heart to deny her, and he did admit she was right, they needed this time alone. So as with all husbands who find themselves in such a spot, he did what any right thinking husband would do, he kissed her deeply and held her close until the water turned warm and they left it to seek the warmth of their bed and each other.

Monday morning Albert Simms, the hotel manager, was already on duty with his day staff when the penthouse elevator came to a stop and the Morris' and the bell boy who had been summoned earlier appeared. The boy sent up to get their bags was wearing a black blindfold and blushing from top to bottom while the Morris' were working fast to straighten their clothes and appear as unconcerned as possible as they walked to the desk.

Mr. Simms kept his business face on despite the inner need to laugh and he glanced around the room to make sure no one had anything but their most straight faces. A look to Miss Andrews to remind her she was on notice wiped the look of shock away and she turned back to what she was doing. "Good morning Mr. Morris, Mrs. Morris, I hope your stay was pleasant and you were pleased."

Devlin Morris grinned. "Oh very pleased Mr. Simms, and please add a large tip to the house keeping staff for the way we left the penthouse, we were carried away by some great news we got this weekend. Are you married Mr. Simms?"

"For almost thirty years sir," he knew he would have to share this with customer with his wife if what he suspected the news had been was correct. "We have seven children and five grandchildren."

He was sure his suspicions were correct when he saw Mrs. Morris place her hand on her belly and Mr. Morris cover it with his. "Well, when we hit number seven we will be sure and come back to celebrate again, for now we'll have to make do with our first."

"Then sir, please allow me to be the first to offer you my most sincere congratulations and that of the entire staff on the coming event." He dropped his voice to a low whisper. "Could I ask one favor sir?"

"Of course, whatever you want."

"No disrespect sir, but our bellboys don't usually wear black masks with their uniforms..."

The blushes of the couple would be the talk of the hotel for weeks and so would the strawberry stains to be found everywhere once the housekeeping staff went into clean. There were also the remains of silk shirts, worn jeans, and ripped tee shirts. One of the maids heard a weak buzzing from under the bed and when she brought up the object making the noise she almost screamed but an older maid shook her head, took it and called up for back up, this would take a while. As for the bellboy in the elevator, no one was ever able to hear his story, he just gave them a smile and thought of the five hundred dollar tip the Morris' had put in his pocket as they asked him to wear the mask and earplugs during the ride down.

12