A Ride to Remember

Story Info
Stuck in the dark, would you say no to a lift?
1k words
4.06
15.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Are you sitting comfortably? Good. You won't be soon.

The night is dark, so very dark. And warm. You can taste thunder in the air, and lightning dances on the mountaintops.

The storm is not so far away. If you could just make it back home before it starts, and if the car hadn't stalled down the road, you might be there by now. Course if anyone would stop and give you a lift, you might be there by now.

But you haven't seen but one or two cars all night and they didn't even slow down. What do you expect! You're a big man, alone: On a long dark road.

You stop; sure you can hear something. Another car? No point turning round, They're not going to stop. You keep walking.

A red break light appears ahead of you, one single, bright, light shines in to the night beyond; A Motorcycle! You didn't even hear it, didn't feel it as it passed. Damn Japanese thing, they just get quieter: Still it has stopped. You walk up slowly; sure it's some joker pulling your leg, just as you are almost level with the rider they turn to you.

A warm, yet chilling wind cuts through you, and frees the moon from the ragged clouds that sought to tangle it in their embrace, it's soft light catches the milky skin of the riders chest, face, hands. Gleams off the leather of their jacket and trousers, loses it's self in the deep shadows that lie under the fullness of their breasts. A lightning flash catches in her eyes, her smile and sets her flaming hair on fire.

You stare, unable to believe what you are seeing, her jacket is open down to her navel.

"Do you want a lift" she asks. Her voice stirs you from your thoughts. "Only you looked like you did; If not, I'll be going." she turns away. "I thought you might want to get home before the storm! Sorry." she moves to go, when you realise that you haven't said a word.

"A lift would be great, I'm sorry! I just didn't think anybody would stop, thanks!"

"Don't mention it, when you're all alone on the road, a man can be useful." she smiles over her shoulder at you, as you settle in to the pillion seat.

"Hold on! I hope speed doesn't frighten you?" she pulls away suddenly; you grab her waist, and then realise she isn't wearing trousers, there're just chaps.

You can feel the bare skin of her stomach: she laughs as your breath quickens despite your best efforts to control it. She slides back on her seat pushing her ass back in to your groin, the night seems a lot hotter, and your jeans are becoming uncomfortably tight.

"Aren't you cold?" you ask.

"No. Here!" she says as she takes your hand and slides it under her jacket, cupping her breast with it. "Is that better?"

You nod your head in reply, unable to form any words. Your cock stirs in its prison; the scent of her is intoxicating, you breathe it in.

She sighs and leans back into you. Feeling the heat of her skin, You lean forward and kiss her neck; squeezing her breast as you slide the other hand down to the warmth of her cunt: You can feel her juices on the hot leather of the seat.

She moans softly as you rub her clit. You notice she never once takes her eyes off the road or shows any sign of stopping.

She leans forward, which pushes her soft round ass in to you. She grinds it against you, whimpering softly: you cannot ignore a ladies plea.

You reach down undoing your jeans, your pussy hungry cock stands proud and eager. Lifting herself on the footrests she lowers herself very slowly, teasing you as inch by throbbing inch she takes you inside her.

You take hold of her hips as she lifts them on and off, she is so deliciously hot, and wet. You moan as she starts rippling her pussy around your raging cock.

You hear her cry out as you drive deeper in to her, pulling her harder and faster on to your starving cock.

Suddenly she rolls her hips forward; you slip free of her, in your frustration you pull her back towards you, tightening your grip on her. She laughs you off, and leaning back into you again, she turns her neck to you.

You bite down on it. Causing her to catch her breath, you reach round and take both breasts in your hands pulling her nipples, she follows, leaning forward as you pull her down.

She moans again and pushes herself back toward your greedy cock, only this time you feel your bell end, still slick with her juices. Pushed against her ass. She half laughs, half cries out, as she slides your throbbing cock into her tightest hole.

"Fill me up!" she whispers raggedly, without warning she thrusts herself on to you, taking every inch of you up her ass. You can do no more then obey, as she screams with her first climax.

"Harder!" she screams. You lean over her squeezing her nipples so hard. Thrusting your full length in to her ass, you feel the softness of her cheeks against your stomach, and your balls slapping against her dripping pussy, as you drive your cock deep, hard and fast in to her tight willing ass.

The first peal of thunder rolls across the sky, As you both reach your climax. You throw your head back with a guttural roar, as you explode inside her, filling her ass with your hot, sticky, Spunk. She matches your roar with a wild cry of her own; you lie over her exhausted; so tired, you can hardly keep your eyes open.

The last thing you hear before you drift off is the sound of her laugh, and the rain on the road.

You wake suddenly; it is dark and wet. The rain takes the last of the sleep from your eyes.

You look around and find yourself just yards from your own door; your clothes are wet, but fastened. Was it just a dream? That must have been what it was, brought on by the long walk; you go inside, and start stripping out of your wet clothes. It is then you notice the bright red lipstick kiss, placed just to the side of your belly button, and a note, also in the same lipstick. "Thanks for the ride. Love?"