A Ride to Remember

Story Info
Jeff and Tracy take an erotic bike ride.
898 words
3.96
14.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff and Tracy had been looking forward to the biking weekend for months. It was an opportunity to be mostly alone and enjoy nature. The trails they were using were very remote and not widely known. Even so the terrain was doable for the two of them who were barely fit and novice riders.

Tracy's bike was your basic yellow beginners mountain bike with an extra large padded seat. Even though she was working hard, she kept her perpetual smile which was all her companion needed to keep going. It didn't hurt that as he trailed her he could watch her marvelous ass churn up and down on the seat.

Tracy was a short woman who was wonderfully cuddly with her full figure and voluptuous breasts. She had golden blonde hair that shined in the bright sunlight. Today she had it pulled back with a long ponytail tucked under a peach baseball hat so one could clearly view her sparking green eyes. Jeff couldn't wait until they stopped for the night so he could explore her body in the early fall moonlight.

It was nearly three in the afternoon and they had pedaled a leisurely twenty miles in the last four hours. They were extremely lucky to have stumbled upon a naturally formed room in the side of a rocky hill. She had found it as she was some ways off the trail looking for a place to pee. The sound of a stream had lured here to the small grotto just large enough for the two soulmates to lay their stuff and themselves along the stream and still be out of the weather should it decide to rain.

A rather large tree had partially fallen in a way that didn't totally hide but obscured the opening especially at night. They were so happy to have found such a cozy place to spend the night. There was even a sink hole in the stream so they were able to wash off the grime of the trail and then sit by the fire as they dried off, munching on the trail food they had brought.

Sitting by the fire he had a tremendous erection because she was teasing him by rubbing her nipples and spreading her legs affording him brief glimpses of the area he knew would taste better than anything else in the world. They could only take a few minutes of teasing before they were totally engulfed in a long soulful kiss. "After watching you all day I am too horny for words" he uttered to her as their lips parted. "Me too" was all she got out before he started caressing her clit with his tongue. He lingered there for a few minutes then moved down her crack savoring the intimacy she was granting him.

Her butt was extremely desirable with just a light crop of hair in the crack to give it a little character. She was such a hot sexy woman and for tonight she was all his. There would be no sleep for him until very early morning because free time with her was something he could never get enough of. Back and forth he alternated between her vagina and her rectum using his tongue as a probe. She eventually stiffened her legs around his head. This brought an even larger smile to the man with dimples as this signaled she could no longer hold out and had climaxed.

Now it was his turn so they shifted into a sixty-nine position with him on the bottom. She was so wonderful in the oral department that he had to concentrate on the moon he could see between her legs to keep from filling her mouth to quickly with cum. It was no use and soon he too climaxed as she swallowed almost every drop. He put some more wood on the fire and they again had a happy little blaze to match the blaze that was burning in their hearts. They cuddled and talked in their sleeping bag until he had recharged enough to begin round two.

He layed on his back and she squatted between his groin and bellybutton. He again began ravaging her clit. Her bladder was full and this particular angle caused a little pee to trickle out. Trying to avoid soaking their sleeping bag she hopped up and went outside. In a flash he joined her and the sound of three streams could be heard along with the crickets for a few moments. Back by the fire they resumed where they had left off and he was buried to the hilt as her leg muscles lifted herself up and down on his hard shaft. As she did this he turned his attention to her pleasing breasts. She loved to have them fondled caressed and suckled and he was very willing to oblige her.

This was a perfect night and as fate would have it they climaxed together. The rest of the night they kissed and cuddled as they talked about whatever popped into their heads just totally enjoying each others company and wishing this time never had to end. But of course the time did end unfortunately. The good news is that they may someday have another opportunity to do something else equally erotic if not even more so.

Surpise to my soulmate ... thanks for a beautiful story.