A Riding Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,311 Followers

As the summer wore on, we swam out to the island several more times, and we became fully comfortable with having sex with each other minus the penile penetration up the ass. We found we could satisfy each other with mutual masturbation and oral sex—blow jobs.

The second summer we progressed to threesomes. The grounds around the house were pretty extensive and required the attention of a father-son Hispanic gardener team. Juan Gonzalez was a cute little trick. He was barely eighteen, but already he was interested in men. Jack seduced him, encouraging me to watch. Days later, after Jack had done him under the trees on the island and the brown lad was lying on his back, legs open, spread, and bent; hole gaping open and dribbling Jack's cum; and Juan sighing and whimpering, Jack pulled me over, settled me down on my knees between the Hispanic youth's spread thighs as I hovered over the junior gardener, and guided me inside Juan. I was longer and thicker than Jack was. Juan cried out when I entered him, clutched my buttocks with his hands, and writhed under me as I fucked my first man. I fucked him slower than Jack did, asking him what he wanted and what he wanted more, and the two of us moving as one. I was impressed and gratified that Miguel responded more passionately to me than he had to Jack, who I'd accepted as the master.

Two weeks later, both Jack and I were fucking Juan together, and, with both of our cocks inside the young man simultaneously, Jack's and my hard cocks rubbing together inside the brown lad's channel, Jack and I were having anal sex with each other for the first time. My cum mingled with Jack's inside Juan's channel. We never used rubbers in those days. Sex was never quite the same once we'd wised up to knowing they were needed.

Two weeks later than that, Juan's father was visiting Granddad John and letting him know that Juan wouldn't be coming back to work at the house. Juan apparently only fingered Jack, because it was only Jack who got sent away. Granddad's health went downhill from there.

I wasn't as embarrassed or riddled with guilt about it as I should have been. Neither was Juan. I found out why he hadn't said I was as involved with him as Jack was. He continued to find opportunities to meet up with me, he lay under me and cried out passionately while sheathing my cock and the two of us moving as one, and by the end of that second summer I was an expert in topping willing men.

For the next couple of years, Jack and I somehow avoided being in the same place together. Then I started up my business in Pennsylvania and Jack went out to the West Coast, and that was that. Over the years, we just drifted apart in our correspondence into our own separate lives. If I'd known Jack was going to be here this weekend, I would not have come. I would have come to see Grandmother on some other weekend soon and told her I couldn't get away for the family reunion and didn't want to share her for a weekend with others anyway.

* * * *

I reached the island and, somewhat winded to my surprise—I had managed the distance a lot easier a dozen years earlier—I flopped over onto my back in the small bowl of grass inside the copse of trees in the center of the island. I closed my eyes but opened them again with a jerk when I felt a wet hand on my upper thigh.

"What?" I exclaimed, focusing on the figure of the young man who had hauled himself out of the water and was now kneeling beside me. "Johnny? What—?"

"Shush," he whispered, as his hand pushed under one of the leg openings in my Speedo and wrapped itself around my cock, which started to engorge immediately. "I'm sure you knew what I was interested in when we were exchanging looks back there while Jack was pontificating yet again with his shark story. I certainly was trying to convey to you what I wanted."

"Johnny, no, we shouldn't. We're related. I don't want—"

"Yes, you do want," the young man said, with a laugh. My hard, throbbing cock that he was stroking assured him of what I wanted. "And we're not related as far as I know. Besides, I know that you fool around with cousins. Don't try to deny it. I felt the vibes between you and Jack."

"Oh, shit. Oh, fuck," I whimpered, exhaling. He was rolling the Speedo down to my knees and had taken a firmer grip on my dick. "I was too young then to know better. Jack, your father, is my cousin. That makes you and me—" I raised my torso up, propped on my elbows and looked down the line of my six pack to see that he had me fully erect and was steadily stroking me off.

Johnny gave a snort. "You haven't actually heard Jack say he was my father, have you? He's toying with that, springing that one on people unexpectedly. He's not my father. He brought me out here to warm his bed and be a prop in him rubbing it in to his family what he is. He's a source for me in getting modeling jobs. He gets me the jobs because I let him fuck me. I like being fucked by him, so it isn't really an issue of prostituting myself."

"You're his lover—his partner?"

"I'm his boy toy of the month. Shit, you're thicker and longer than he is."

"Yes, I am," I answered.

"And you want me."

"Yes, I do," I admitted.

"Well, lie back and enjoy," he said, taking his hand off my cock long enough to pull my Speedo the rest of the way off my legs and to strip off his swimsuit as well. He had a beautiful, perfectly formed body, the body of a slim, but well-trimmed, nineteen-year-old. He fully justified being a male model. "Jack told me about you, about you and him. About what you like. I know you'll like this."

He was absolutely right about that. His head was in my lap, he opened his mouth over my cock, and he took me to heaven with his soft lips, the teeth scraping along the sides of my throbbing cock, and his ability to deep-throat me. I lay back with a groan, ran my fingers through his blond curls, and helped guide the bobbing of his head on my shaft.

"God, you're good," I murmured, with a groan.

He took his mouth off long enough to say, "Yes, I am," and to give a low laugh.

At length, his mouth came off my cock; he straddled me, facing me; and, as he leaned down to take my lips with his, he positioned his hole on the head of my cock and began descending on the shaft. Grabbing and spreading his buttocks to give me widest access to him, I squeezed his butt cheeks and guided them in raising and lowering themselves on my cock, going deeper up inside him, deep into his core, as we fucked.

"Isn't this better than listening to Jack's shark story?" he muttered.

"Yes," I answered, lifting him high off the cock and then slamming him down. Up, down, taking him deeper. Pulling him up, slamming him down.

"Oh, fuck! Split me, daddy," he cried out. "Flood me, breed me! Fuck the hell out of me!"

I did, pulling him up and slamming his channel down on the throbbing shaft. Pulling him up and slamming him down. With a little cry and a groan, he shot his load up my flat belly. Wanting to come as close to him doing so as I could, I lifted him up one more time, until my bulb was just inside his opening. I pumped him with cum and then slowly pulled him down the pole, the cock sliding through the lubricant of my cum. At depth, I released twice more in his core, as he moaned deeply and collapsed on top of me.

"Shit, that was fuckin' heaven," he murmured.

I hadn't fucked raw since I'd last been with Jack. It was exhilarating to be barebacking.

He lay on top of me, within my embrace, for several minutes, as we both cooled down.

"I saw the way Jack was looking at David's son-in-law on the back lawn—and the dirty looks you were giving him," I said. "Was this a revenge fuck? Did you ride my cock to stick it to Jack?"

"I rode your cock because you're a hunk and because Jack told me about you and because you're bigger and thicker than he is . . . and, yes, a bit to get back at him. It isn't just that Steve guy. I figure Jack will spike him and the big lug will let him. It's also because he dragged me along here for the shock value. He's been saying how he wants to stick it the family, to rub their nose in his active homosexuality. I don't mind being used, but I don't like to be used that way, if you know what I mean."

"I understand. So, now you've had your revenge we can pull our suits on and swim back to the house? Separately, of course," I said. "I don't really want the family to know that Jack isn't the only black sheep amid the white."

"The next one can be just for us—because we enjoy each other's bodies," he said. He reached down and was stroking me erect again.

"Now? You want it again now?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

I laughed, rolled over on top of him, nudged his knees apart, and positioned the bulb of my reengorged cock. He arched his back and cried out, "Shit, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" as I slid inside him again, through the lubrication of the cum I'd deposited before, snaked an arm under the small of his back to lift and tilt him, pushed in deep, and fucked him and fucked him and fucked him.

When we got back to the lake house, Johnny a good fifteen minutes before I appeared, Jack was discussing the rehabilitation he'd had to do on his arm after the operation for the shark bite. Steve, Georgia, and Ward were still paying rapt attention to his story, Marie was still snoring away in her purple Adirondack chair, and the others were into a "remember when?" typical family reunion discussion. None seemed to have realized—or cared—that both Johnny and I had taken a swim and were now back, although I may have caught a flicker in Jack's eye and a slight smile on his face as he watched me pulling my T-shirt and shorts back on.

I was wrong about Jack bypassing Ward. Late in the evening, after dinner and after the family had dispersed, tired of "togetherness" for a few hours, I went out of the back of the house and down and onto the dock to watch the effect of the reflected light from the moon on the rippling water of Lake Manitou. As I was returning to the house, I heard grunting and moaning and peeked around the side of the house into the shadows to see where the sound was coming from. Both Jack and Ward had their shirts off and Ward's shorts were down around his ankles. Ward's chest was pressed into the wooden wall at the side of the house and Jack was covering him from behind. Jack's shorts were up, but his fly was open, and I could see the root of his cock appearing and disappearing from the crevice of Ward's buttocks. The combined panicked and impassioned expression on Ward's face assured me that he was being fucked well and with his acquiescence. But I could also see that he hadn't done this much, if at all, before.

I withdrew quickly and went back into the house. I didn't want to be anywhere nearby when David found out that his cousin was fucking his son.

We had been carefully arranged in the house's eight bedrooms. Marie was in the first-floor bedroom that had been carved out of the house when she and John Senior had grown weary of mounting stairs in the high-ceilinged house. Georgia was on daybed in Marie's room. The brothers, John Junior and Jim, and their spouses were in two of the bedrooms on the second floor. David, with Karen, and Candace, with Steve, were in the other two bedrooms on that level. The three smaller bedrooms in the attic were doled out to the unattached men, Jack and Johnny in the larger of the three rooms, with twin beds, and Ward and me in the other two, smaller bedrooms, each with just a single twin bed.

In the middle of the night Johnny visited me and we fucked again, this time doggie style, on the braided rug on the floor for fear that our rhythms would cause the headboard of the bed to bang against the wall and wake either Jack or Ward up.

We needn't have worried about the danger of waking Jack up and being discovered. When Johnny and I were in the throes of passion, when we'd be unable to stop marching to ejaculation even if we wanted to, Jack slid into the room, sat on the bed with a slight smile on his face, and watched us complete the fuck. For a brief moment I thought maybe he'd ask to join in and share Johnny with me, but he didn't. Before I climaxed, he rose and drifted out of the room again. I think he just wanted me to know that he knew I was fucking the young man he'd brought to the reunion. Just by that, he no doubt thought he'd reasserted his domination over me—and I couldn't claim that he was wrong.

* * * *

By late Saturday morning, the chattering of "remember when?" was grinding to a halt and all were in the need of a breather. The women were off, taking Marie with them, in Avis's new GMC Acadia SUV to shop in the nearest town of any size, Fort Wayne. As the owners of a GMC dealership, all of the Ridings who wanted one, had a new GMC car to drive every year. They didn't come free, but with the deep family discounts and very favorable trade-in, they came very cheap. The brothers John and Jim and Jim's son, David, had gone golfing. Georgia's son, Ward, had gone on lakeshore walk, packing his own lunch. So, he wasn't expected back for some time. Ward had been moping around in the morning in a sullen, withdrawn mood. Georgia had wanted him to go on the shopping spree to carry packages, but she finally gave up on lifting his mood. She obviously had no idea why the young man was off kilter this morning, but I did. I'd seen Jack topping him the previous evening, and I sure the young man was confused and needing to do some thinking.

Steve had been expected to go golfing, but he'd begged off the previous evening, saying he didn't feel up to par. His subpar feelings would clear up as soon, I discovered, as the cars for the two family outings departed.

I had gotten up late and sat at the huge dining room table, eating my cornflakes and monitoring everyone running around like chickens pulling together the two by-car outings. Johnny had taken an early dip in the lake. As far as I knew both Jack and Steve were in their beds.

At some point, after everything had died down in the wake of the family-member departures, Jack and Steve found themselves in the same bed, in Jack and Johnny's attic room. I, along with Johnny, only discovered that when he and I were in my room in the attic. We were sitting in a rocking chair in my room, using the motion of the chair to establish the rhythm of our fuck. We were both naked. I was sitting in the chair and Johnny was sitting in my lap, facing me, his arms around my neck, his legs propped up on the arms of the chair and streaming behind the back of the chair, as I grasped, squeezed, and spread his buttocks with my hand, creating the maximum "give" for my cock to get deep up inside him. We were kissing and murmuring what we liked and what we liked better as the rocking motion of the chair slid my cock in, out, in deeper in his channel.

I was expecting Jack to awaken and join us at any moment. Johnny himself had brought up the prospect of double penetration with Jack when we were on the island the previous afternoon.

"Jack tells me that when you were both younger—you not much older than I am—you shared a Hispanic gardener when you were both here at the house during a summer."

"Yes, that's right," I answered.

"You fucked him together—both of your cocks inside him at once?"

"Yes."

"And he let you? The Hispanic guy. He let you fuck him together?"

"Yes."

"More than once?"

"Yes."

"And how was that? How did it feel? For the guy you were fucking and for you?"

"It felt incredible for me, making love to two guys at once. Juan had a lot of groaning and panting and a bit of sobbing as we worked both of our cocks inside him, but he let us do it several times and he claimed to like have two men inside him even better than just one."

"You're both big, you and Jack."

"Yes, but Juan said he managed to adjust. He said he could naturally open up to what was needed, given time to adjust."

"So, I should be able to open up enough, as well," Johnny whispered. I said nothing to disabuse him of that idea. I ached to fuck him with Jack.

Johnny had been pensive for a few moments. "I think I want to try it too."

"We'll see," I replied. I wasn't sure about getting into this in the middle of a family reunion, regardless of how much I wanted it.

We didn't, ultimately, see, though. I'm sure that both Johnny and I anticipated having an opportunity to try it while most of the family were off for the afternoon, but family issues came to a head and intervened before the opportunity arose.

Johnny and I were rocking and fucking when we heard the thumping on the wall start. The chair we were in had been making a creaking noise, but it was on a thick braided-rag rug and wasn't making any thumping noise. The noise was coming from the wall the headboard of my bed abutted. But it was coming from the other side of that wall, from the room Jack and Johnny occupied.

We finished our business—we had been close to climax when the wall banging at started, and we were too close to ejaculations to stop—pulled on briefs, and trotted to the room next door. The door was a jar. Jack was fucking Steve on Jack's bed. Steve certainly didn't look like he was under the weather now. He was quite a flexible guy for how muscular he was too. He was gripping the rungs of the headboard of Jack's bed. It was the top of that headboard that was rhythmically banging against our shared wall, moving with the rhythm of the thrusts of Jack's cock in Steve's ass.

Jack was kneeling on the bed, facing the headboard. Steve's chest was flat on the mattress, but his legs were streaming back and hooked on Jack's shoulders. Steve's back was sharply arched. Jack had his arms wrapped around Steve's thighs and his cock was up Steve's ass, driving hard.

Steve wasn't being shy; he obviously had been with a man before. I had no idea how much about this that his wife, Candace, Jack's first cousin once removed, knew of her husband's lifestyle. I don't even know what she knew about Jack's preferences. I just knew that the shit would hit the fan at this reunion if what Jack and Steve were doing were to come out.

I started to push Johnny back out of the room. Jack saw that we were there and motioned for us to stay—to get into what else, I could only imagine. And Johnny had already indicated he was interested in a threesome. But a foursome that included a cousin-once-removed's husband? I'd had sex with my cousin, Jack, but this broadening out within the family threatened to get out of hand.

I continued guiding Johnny of the room and back to my bedroom.

"What a surprise that was," Johnny said when we got back to my room, showing in his expression that it wasn't any surprise at all.

"We can't let this get out—to the rest of the family," I said.

"But that's what Jack wants," Johnny said. "He told me he would blast the family apart this weekend. That's why he brought me. That's why, he said, that he was interested in knowing if you'd be here too. I'm sure that's why he's fucking Steve next door. He said he wanted to rub it all in everyone's face."

"Well, I don't want to do that. I don't want to be any part of that. I'm packing and clearing out before the rest of the family gets back and Jack forces fireworks over this."

"I want to leave too. Can you take me too?" Johnny asked.

"Go pack." When we were packed, I left a note for Avis, the coordinator of this potential disaster, none of which would be her fault, letting her know that I had to leave early—that I'd been called about some knotty problem at my bookstore that I needed to attend to before it became worse. I added that Johnny had remembered a modeling job he needed to be back in LA for and I was taking him to an airport.

Later, when in my car heading east, I said, "Where do you want to go? Where can I let you off?"

"Can I come with you—back to Pennsylvania, to where you said you have a bookstore?"

KeithD
KeithD
1,311 Followers