A Risky Encounter

Story Info
Nolan risks everything for another shot at Amelia.
2.5k words
16k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nolan reached down and turned his phone on as it let out a chirp letting him know he had a missed text message. His heart jumped for a second as he read it and quickly deleted it. Charlene his girlfriend looked at him.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Uh, just Amelia. She's in town, wanted to know if we were busy." Nolan replied, feeling guilty.

"You should invite her up for a visit." Charlene replied.

"Well, uh, we've got stuff to do tomorrow." Nolan said as he put his phone down and headed out to the balcony for a cigarette.

As he stepped outside and lit up a smoke his mind wandered back to the encounter they had at Amelia's house. He thought about her bent over the couch, her sundress lifting up slightly. The video he had watched a hundred times. He could feel himself getting hard as he butted out the cigarette and headed back inside. Charlene was off in the bathroom brushing her teeth as he sat down on the computer and started reading the news. She came out and kissed him.

"Good night." She said with a smile.

"Nite." Nolan replied as he continued browsing.

Charlene walked down the hall to the bedroom, closing the door behind her. Nolan opened up the drawer next to his desk and pulled out a memory card and slipped it into the computer. He opened up a video file and watched himself on the screen walk over to a blonde bent over the couch and shove her face into it while reaching around and grabbing her breast. He watched as she jumped tried to spin around, but he grabbed her arm and forced her back against the couch and lifted up her dress and smacked her on the ass. Nolan turned back around and looked down the hall to make sure the bedroom door was still closed as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his now hard penis and begin to stroke it. On the screen he had Amelia bent over on the couch and his face was in her ass licking her pussy. As he jerked himself off he thought about her smooth wet pussy on the tip of his tongue, and reached nearby for a kleenex as he blew his load on his stomach. He wiped up the sticky mess and tossed out the kleenex and stopped the video, pulling out the memory card and tucking it safely away.

"Fuck." He thought to himself. "That bitch makes me fuckin hot."

He went back out to the balcony for another smoke and listened to the traffic going up and down the road. "Concert must be over." He thought to himself as he finished his cigarette and crushed it out. "I really should go to bed." He headed back inside stopping at his phone once more. "No messages." He read as he sat it down and headed to the bedroom.

Nolan awoke to commotion in the living room. He sat up and found his pants and shirt and slipped them on as he headed to the door. He headed down the hallway and saw Charlene in the kitchen talking on the phone. He headed out to the balcony for a smoke and to shake his grogginess. He was sitting in the deck chair as Charlene opened the patio door and poked her head out.

"Amelia's swinging by before she leaves to go back home." She said with a smile.

Nolan almost choked. "What? I thought I said we have stuff to do." he replied.

"It's fine, she'll be here in a few hours once they're done breakfast" Charlene replied as she headed back inside.

"Jesus Christ." Nolan muttered to himself and threw his cigarette over the balcony. He headed inside and down the hall to the bathroom. "I better have a shower and bail for a bit." He thought to himself. "This is going to be awkward as fuck."

Amelia wasn't sure why she accepted the invitation to visit Nolan and Charlene, but she was strangely excited. As they pulled up to the apartment building her heart was racing a bit. Her and Mandy climbed out of the car and hit the buzzer on the door and waited. She soon heard another buzz and pulled on the door and headed up the steps. Charlene was waiting for them in the hallway and beckoned them in. As Amelia entered and looked all around she noticed Nolan was no where to be seen.

"Hey there." Charlene said. "Nolan's out, he said he'd be right back."

"No worries." Amelia said as she made her way inside and took up a seat on the couch. "Nice place."

Mandy chimed in "Except for the stairs. Jesus."

Charlene laughed.

Nolan looked down at the clock and figured that Amelia had come and gone by now. He headed back to the apartment, and walked slowly up the stairs. He didn't hear any voices coming from inside as he opened the door.

"Where the hell were you? You missed Amelia." Charlene snapped at him.

"I got tied up." Nolan replied relieved.

"Well she's on her way back with coffee for you, I just let her know you made it home." Charlene said.

"God dammit Charlene" Nolan thought to himself as he headed over to the computer and sat down. Just as he opened the news he heard the door buzzer. Charlene went to let them in as he headed over to the couch and sat down, his heart racing. He heard voices in the hallway getting closer, then a knock on the door as Charlene opened it.

"Well hello again." Charlene said.

"Long time no see." Mandy laughed.

Amelia and Mandy made their way into the apartment. As Amelia rounded the corner and laid eyes on Nolan she grinned a little bit as she leaned toward him and handed him a coffee. Nolan peered at her bent over slightly, her breasts leaning forward pushing against her sweater and gulped as he reached out and grabbed it.

"Thanks." He said as she spun around and walked back to take a seat on the floor next to Mandy. He stared at her ass then catching himself looked at the television. He sat quietly as the women talked amongst themselves, trying to sneak glances at Amelia's tight black shirt without anyone noticing. Somehow the conversation got on cooking and Mandy got up to go look at Charlene's cookbooks in the kitchen. Amelia stood up and headed down the hallway to look at a painting hanging on the wall.

"What's this?" Amelia asked as she ran her finger down over the painting.

Nolan got up and headed over to her, his heart racing. He walked up behind her, as she was looking at the painting and pushed himself up against her ass.

Amelia swung her head around quickly and stared at him. "They're right there." She whispered softly.

"I know." Nolan whispered back as he reached his hand around her and forced his hand down the front of her pants. Amelia could feel his dick pressing hard against her ass through his pants as he ran his finger up and down her pussy, then slide his hand out of her pants and licked his fingers.

"You taste so good." Nolan whispered into her ear as he pushed his hand back down her pants and flicked her clit with his fingertips. She tried to stiffen a whimper as he slipped his fingers inside her. He reached forward and she could feel his teeth against her neck as she let herself be pushed forward against the wall. Nolan ran his hand under her shirt and squeezed her breast as he fucked her with his fingers.

"You love this don't you?" He whispered into her ear as he bit her earlobe.

Amelia managed a quiet moan as she felt her legs begin to tremble. Nolan slipped his fingers out of her and rubbed her clit hard. She could feel his hard dick pressing rubbing against her ass as she bit her on the neck again and slipped his fingers back inside her. He thrust his dick against her ass each time his fingers went inside her, squeezing her tit harder under her shirt. Her pussy began to tighten against his fingers as she orgasmed, desperately trying not to make a sound. He removed his hand and licked his fingers as he let go of her and she staggered a bit trying to find her balance. He grinned at her as he reached down his pants and adjusted himself and headed back to the couch.

"I've got to get ready for work I'm afraid." Charlene said in the kitchen as Mandy was riffling through the cookbooks.

"Yes we should probably go." Amelia said as she regained her composure.

Mandy and Amelia headed to the door and began to put on their shoes. Nolan took up a position in the hallway entrance and watched Amelia bend over and chuckled to himself when he noticed she had a tiny wet spot showing through her jeans. Charlene headed over from the kitchen and handed Mandy a cookbook.

"Here you can have this one. I can't find the other one." Charlene said with a frown. "It's probably down in the storage area."

"Oh that's fine." Mandy replied as they headed to the door.

"No here." Charlene said and looked at the clock. "I'll go down with you and find it."

Charlene slipped on her shoes and headed out the door with Mandy. Amelia waved and followed out the door. Nolan headed over to the window and looked outside for a minute and noticed Amelia step out onto the step and start browsing her phone. He stood there for a minute and stared down at her. His mind racing.

"Fuck it." Nolan said as he headed over and put on his shoes and made his way down the stairwell.

He could hear voices coming from the storage area in the basement as he opened the main door. Amelia spun around and gave him a surprised look as he grabbed her arm and pulled her back into the building.

"You didn't think you were getting away that easily did you?" Nolan said with a grin as he led her up the stairs to the next landing and pushed her to her knee's.

Amelia's heart raced as Nolan unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick and brushed it against her lips.

"I'm not through with you yet." Nolan said as he grabbed her hair and forced her head head onto his dick.

Nolan felt her warm mouth over his cock as he gripped her hair tighter and pulled her hard against him, shoving his cock deep into her throat. He looked down at her blue eyes staring up at him as he slapped her across the face.

"You wanted this didn't you?" He said as he pulled her head away and watched the spit drip off his dick. "You wanted this cock. You've been aching for it."

Nolan slapped her hard on the face again as he pulled her to her feet by her hair and spun her around. He unbutton her pants and ripped them down to her ankles and shoved her forward. She stumbled and fell hard onto the stairs as he spit into his hand and rubbed it up and down her pussy.

"Looks like you're still wet." He said as he rubbed the head of his dick up and down her pussy.

"This is what you wanted isn't it?" He asked as he slapped her ass hard.

Amelia looked up at him sideways with her head resting on the staircase and nodded as he slapped her hard on the ass again. She felt the pain rush up her body and then felt him dive deep inside her as she yelped.

Nolan grabbed her by the hips and thrust himself inside her hard, his pelvis slapping against her ass with a deep thud. He leaned forward and grabbed her face with his hand as he pulled himself into her faster and faster.

"This pussy is mine." Nolan whispered, staring into her blue eyes. "I can treat it however I want."

He slipped his fingers into her mouth and she sucked on them as she was being pressed harder and harder against the steps. She could feel the pain of the carpet on her knee's, but didn't care. Nolan let go of her face and grabbed her breast hard in his hand as he pulled out of her and tugged at her shirt.

"Those tits of yours... those tits of mine, they're mine now." He corrected himself. "I'm going to watch them bounce as I fuck this pussy."

Amelia leaned on her side a bit as Nolan ripped her shirt up and pulled her breast out of her bra and slapped it hard. He leaned down and flicked her nipple with his tongue as he cupped her breast in his hand tight. He bit her nipple softly as he shoved her breast into his mouth and sucked it hard while reaching back behind her and she could feel his dick slide back inside her. Nolan leaned back on his knee's and grabbed her leg and thrust himself deep inside her. Her breast bouncing loosely as he slapped her ass hard.

"This pussy feels so good. You fuck so well." He moaned as he watched her breast bouncing.

Nolan's grip tightened on her leg as he thrust harder and harder. With each bounce of her tit he picked up speed. Amelia looked up at him as he gritted his teeth and she could feel another orgasm building. Nolan slapped her again and again on the ass, harder and harder, as he thrust faster and faster. Amelia felt herself let go and leaned her head back as she climaxed. Nolan looked down at her tit still bouncing and moaned loudly as he pushed himself deep inside her and let go. He grabbed her tit hard in his hand and slowly moved his cock in and out of her enjoying the warmth of her pussy against his tingling cock.

Amelia looked up at him startled as she heard footsteps heading down the basement hallway. Nolan jumped to his feet and pulled her up. Nolan quickly pulled his pants up and turned to head up the stairs, stopping to squeeze her tits one last time. Amelia's heart raced as she pulled her pants up and tucked her breast back into her bra and straightened her shirt. She reached up and was smoothing her hair when she heard Mandy reach the back door.

"I wonder where Amelia went to." She said. "She must be in the car. Thanks again for the cookbooks!"

"My pleasure." Charlene said as she opened the door for Mandy.

Amelia reached and opened the door to the first floor and let it close quietly behind her then raced down the hallway to the front door. She headed outside and ran over to the car just as Mandy was rounding the back corner.

"Took you long enough." Amelia yelled over. "It's too damn hot to wait inside the car."

Amelia reached down and opened the door, sliding in on the seat and turning to her phone again.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Maggie Becomes My Whore Ch. 01 Young wife becomes boss's slut.in Loving Wives
A Special Delivery Amelia and Nolan have a risky encounter.in Loving Wives
A Shopping Experience Amelia and Nolan meet up again in a shopping center.in Loving Wives
The Cheating Bride My ex-boyfriend screws me hard, on my wedding day.in Erotic Couplings
Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback Donna teaches son's best friend a lesson in satisfying women.in Mature
More Stories