A Ritzy Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being summer, I had decided to wear a pale grey, almost lilac, suit made from a very fine, very thin, material. It fitted me snugly everywhere and the three-button jacket having reasonably, but not overly, plunging lapels, enabled my 'new-found' cleavage to be very much on show. The hem of the skirt, which was some six inches or so above my knees, showed off my white nylon covered legs emphasising their shape and length. I slipped into a pair of silver, mid height, strappy pumps and was ready to go for drinks at the Ritz.

Richard Benson was an attractive and very distinguished looking man. He was tall and slim and looked to be fit and toned. He had a good head of greying hair, which he wore quite long, but neat and not in too young a style for his age, which the agency had told me was early fifties. He was dressed very smartly in expensive looking, beige, linen trousers, Gucci loafers, a dark blue, heavy cotton, pink and white striped shirt and a blue jacket. He looked rich and successful.

We chatted for a while as, quite clearly he checked me out. Not just as a young blonde that he would like to fuck, but also as a potential lover for his wife. I must have passed, for he suggested we walk the hundred yards or so to Langans where his wife Lisa would join us.

Lisa was a tall, slim, champagne, not golden as I am, blonde; she had the look that is sometimes called a 'willowy blonde.' Clearly expensively dressed in a tight, above the knee dark blue, sheath dress with a thin, white linen jacket, possibly snake or alligator skin, black, high-heeled boots, she was very nervous when Richard introduced us. She was, as it happens, like that throughout lunch. She was very slim, almost 'stick-like' as is the fashion, for some reason, with many well off people. I agreed with the agency's guess on her age for I put her in her early to mid-forties. The tight dress was moulded to her like a second skin and nowhere was there the slightest hint of excess weight or unwanted lumps or bumps. Having said all that, she had rounded hips and her pert breasts made nice bulges. She was attractive although, by no means, a raving beauty. Her angular features, thin lips and oversized nose put paid to that. Her legs were bare and she was wearing mid height, heeled, strappy sandles.

As always, I drank very little. The agency stress that we must never overdo it and I agree that to keep things in perspective, my alcohol intake needs to be extremely limited. I do not apply that thinking to my clients, though, and I prefer them to indulge heavily. Although most men feel that being slightly pissed increases their sexual prowess, the reverse, with many is the reality, and that way they demand less from the girl. As it happens, at the lunch, it was Lisa who drank the most. Steve sipped a couple of glasses of red wine, I drank a glass of white and Lisa had a couple of both.

Fortuitously, but not that it can make that much difference to a working girl, I found both of them, attractive, likeable, interesting and quite fanciable. Thus, when Richard said. "Shall we make our way back to the hotel," I was quite looking forward to the rest of the afternoon and evening for I was so reminded of the first time I had sex with a girl in a hotel and, of course, that girl was Stephanie.

I had not worn much. It was a warm day and there did not seem much point in overdoing the clothing. I just slipped on a little white thong and a loose, pale blue, thin tee shirt dress that came to mid-thigh. In keeping with the student style, I wore tennis shoes, with the laces undone. Daft really, but being in vogue is so important at uni. I walked the half mile or so to the hotel and feeling a little nervous, for a part of me was thinking someone would stop me, went up to room 854.

I knocked and the door slowly opened. Steph poked her head round the door but kept her body behind it. I walked in and my heart leaped when I saw that she was wearing just her panties and bra, both white, very lacy and completely see through.

"Welcome to my lair," she smiled holding her arms out.

"Thanks," I smiled back. "It's wonderful to be here."

As her arms went round me and I was squashed against her marvellous chest she whispered just before we kissed,

"You are sure about this aren't you Sam?"

I whispered. "Yes."

"You haven't done it before have you?"

I admitted I had not and asked if she had and she told me that she had several times.

"I'll make it so wonderful for you, I promise," she said quietly

And she did.

Every single moment of the eight hours we spent in that room was wonderful. Every touch, every kiss, every fondle, caress, stroke and lick was a new experience, a marvellous sensation and a wonderful adventure for me. Every time we made each other cum, every climax and every orgasm, every time my body was held against hers and every time her head was between my legs was wonderful. And every time I licked and sucked Stephanie's breasts or pussy was so wonderful.

Her hands had quickly lifted my dress over my head and she had billed and cooed her delight at my naked breasts. I unclipped her bra and dropped that on the floor with my dress. We went to the bed and lay in with our arms round the other. We kissed and kissed and kissed and kissed. We stroked and fondled and licked and sucked the others' breasts and nipples and we made each other cum, several times.

We were lying on our sides in each other's arms when I felt her hands on my thong and bottom. She started to peel the thong down so I did the same to her panties. We were gazing adoringly into the other's eyes swapping little kisses as we made each other naked. She rolled me onto my back her eyes not leaving mine for one second. She supported herself on one elbow as she ran her other hand down my body and stroked my pubic mound. Still gazing into my eyes, her fingers slid a little further and slipped across my clitoris and onto my soaked lips. I grunted and my body jerked, so strong were the sensations.

"OK?" she mouthed, smiling tenderly at me.

"Yes of course," I whispered back reaching up and cupping her breast as if to accentuate my agreement.

She then finger fucked me to the most massive orgasm I think I'd ever had. I came with my mouth full of her nipple and one of my hands between her legs. But she didn't stop when I climaxed. I was still shuddering with sexual ecstasy when, for the first time, I a tongue on my pussy.

My body just seemed to explode with such extreme sexual feelings that I may well have fainted from them. I don't know how many times I climaxed or whether I just had one of those long, long ones of the type Rick, my first older lover used to give me when I was younger. All I know was that my mind and body coincided in such physical and emotional extremes that I lost all reason. I was crying, grunting, moaning, sighing and maybe even screaming, but I did not and could not care.

What was a for sure, was that I loved it. I adored it and there and then I became addicted to and a massive fan of oral sex. I found it so wonderfully intimate and so fantastically giving. A unique blend of those two, the one being loved gives so much and the one doing it is so intimate. A perfect partnership in erotic sensations exchange, I found!

So far, however, the oral love had been one way. As I cuddled Steph and as she cradled my head to her lovely breasts I was thanking her and stroking her so I knew, and so I wanted and so I needed and so I so desired to do the same to her.

"That's the first time anyone has done that to me," I told her running my fingertips over her gloriously soft and smooth skin. I could hardly believe the difference in touch between a man and a woman, but then I suppose that is obvious, so what I mean, I guess, is the difference to another woman when she is as sexually aroused as you are.

"Really, anyone? Or do you mean just a girl?" she asked holding my breast and gently pinching the nipple.

I looked up right into her eyes.

"Anyone Steph, anyone at all, honestly."

Smiling she replied. "Well I'm pleased to take your oral virginity Sam as well as your female one." I saw the sparkle in her eyes as she went on, still holding and rubbing my tits that were tingling wonderfully. "I take it you enjoyed it Sam?"

The kiss I gave her being open-mouthed, tongue plunging and lips grinding, was intended to answer that question in the most affirmative way, but I still whispered.

"So much Steph, I enjoyed it so much."

It was clear that the time had come; she knew it as well as I did. The moment was here when the favour had to be returned, no not had to be, needed to be and so badly. I wanted to love Steph that way, have sex with her like that, be so marvellously intimate with her and give her the pleasure she had given me. I wanted to hold her down there, have my face against her most womanly place, I wanted to taste her and smell her. Yes I wanted to fuck her with my mouth as she had just fucked me.

Looking deep into her eyes and softly stroking her body I started to slither downwards. She knew exactly what I was doing, where I was going and what was going to happen.

"Oh yes, yes Sammi," she said softly and rather huskily I thought, as she ran her fingers through my hair and gripped my head. "Oh yes baby, have me like that, take me Sammi."

Her words were almost as thrilling as the feel of her soft tummy on my face. They were nearly as exciting as feeling the crinkliness of her pubic hairs on my lips and getting on for being as pleasurable as the intoxicating smell that was filling my nostrils as my face rested on her silky thighs, that opened slowly and so, so wonderfully.

Then, for the first time I gazed at another girl's pussy, and in marvellous technicolour close up as well. Sure I'd seen pictures of a few in dirty mags and on the net; of course I'd looked at mine in a mirror and yes I'd got very brief glimpses of other girls 'equipment"'in the showers at school and at tennis, but never anything like this.

Having my face between Stephanie's thighs, my eyes and mouth so close to her pussy, being able to see everything and to smell her streaming womanly juices was simply amazing. Well it was more than that if there is such a description. I can remember just lying there gazing at her for a while thinking rather ridiculously and unnecessarily crudely.

"Are all cunts this beautiful or is it just hers."

However, I had little time to ponder such delicate topics for I felt a pressure on my head and a low whimper from Steph, who had, I assumed been sitting patiently as I ogled her pussy! She had drawn her knees up and opened her legs wide.

Have you ever had a really magnificent curry? Have you ever sampled anything that simply makes your taste buds and sense of smell explode? Have you ever had anything that stimulates all the four senses of touch, sight, smell, and taste at the same time to an electrifying degree? Well if not get to suck a pussy as soon as you can.

Everything just simply blew me away. The silkiness and the warmth of Steph's excretions, her lips and the feel and the sensations on my tongue as I was tipping her velvet were simply magic to me. The way her lips opened and contracted as my mouth, so naturally it seemed, found its way round them, along them inside them and onto her clitoris that, to my uneducated tongue, felt as though it was throbbing. The way her hands gripped then released me, the way they sought and found, for I moved so they could reach, my breasts, my nipples, my mouth, bottom and pussy, the way her body went tight, her back arched, her legs opened and straightened and her chest, her marvellous, wonderful, awesome chest, rose and fell. All of it was unique and fabulous.

"Oooooooooooooo Sam, Sam Sammi," she groaned as my licking got to her.

She was pulling my hair with one hand and squeezing my breast with the other. I redoubled my efforts on my lover's most intimate and private, yet now totally open and available places. I was holding her hips, but from a different angle to which I had ever held anyone's hips before. My face was between her opened thighs, my body was lying in straight line away from her tummy, like a massive prick I thought, trying to get into her vagina. My arms were under her legs reaching up and holding her hips, pulling them towards my face as I pushed myself towards her, just like, I smiled to myself, that massive prick trying to get into her. Yes, my body and my face were both like phalluses trying to get inside Stephanie's cunt to fuck her. At that moment, as she started to cum, I wanted to be a man, I wanted to have a cock, I almost wanted to be a cock, I was a cock, or more realistically my tongue was a cock and it was that which was most certainly fucking this magnificent woman.

It was too complicated, confusing and sheer fucking exciting to faithfully record; I simply cannot remember what happened in detail. All I know is that I made Steph cum, several times and that was incredible. I had made men cum before, but that had nowhere near the effect on me that giving my first female lover an orgasm did.

Chapter 6

It was not uncommon with a client for nothing to have been said about the impending sex until we were in the bedroom. Many men who use girls like me, seem to want to pretend that we are not hookers, woops sorry escorts, but instead we are their girl-friends. Why? Something to do with not wanting to accept that they have to pay for it to get 'a bit on the side' I imagine. Or maybe they are kidding themselves that they are not cheating on the wife simply for sex!

So, it wasn't until we were in the rather old fashioned, faded elegance of their Ritz bedroom that anything at all was mentioned. I did appreciate that it was a more difficult and complicated situation than I was used to. Normally, if the man seemed to be slightly reticent, and many really are nervous being with an escort, I would perhaps initiate things. Not too overtly, of course, nothing like grabbing hold of his dick or stripping off. They would be too vulgar approaches for girls from our agency. No, I might sit close to them, let my leg touch theirs, accidentally, rest my fingertips on their wrist or hand, lean forward and let my top gape or cross my legs and let my skirt ride up. If those pretty covert gestures did nothing I might say.

"Would like me to do anything?" Or "Should I get undressed?" Or even "What did you have in mind now?" Well you have to get things going don't you?

This, though, was so different. It was not the straightforward fuck I was used to. This was something to do with the relationship between a man and his wife. Mostly, what I did was trivia; a guy in London wanting to get laid and me a girl willing to be laid for a fee. Pay the fee and fuck me was the deal. Ok it might be influenced a bit by him wanting me to be his girl-friend for the night, but essentially it was straightforward and outside his relationship. This was very much inside it. There really was, for a while at least, going to be three in their relationship.

Removing his jacket and hanging it carefully in the wardrobe Richard said.

"May I offer you a drink, Sammi? Some champagne perhaps or wine?"

"No thank you Richard, water or juice would be great."

"Darling?" He said to Lisa who was standing leaning against the dressing table. I

"Yes please, white wine would be good, Meursault preferably."

It was quite warm in the room, which at probably five hundred a day was a bit of a liberty I thought; at those prices the least one can expect is perfection! Lisa had also removed her jacket and I saw that her dress was sleeveless, her arms were nicely tanned.

The atmosphere was taught, she was clearly very nervous as Richard got onto room service and ordered the wine.

I am not very good in such circumstances for I am so rarely in them. I mean how often does any girl get paid to seduce another who, as far as I could so far tell, wasn't really up for it. I did try though.

"Shall I put some music on?" I asked picking up the remote for the plasma and removing my jacket, which I hung on the back of a chair.

"If you want," she replied lighting a cigarette, which I found odd for she had not smoked before. It made me wonder what the hotel would think or do when they found out?

Sitting on the bed, I found a light music station. "Ok Lisa?" I asked. She simply nodded.

"I assume Sammi," Richard started after hanging up the phone. "The agency explained the, er, rather special circumstances of this, didn't they?"

I glanced from him to Lisa and back again. "Yes Richard they did."

"And you are comfortable and understand what we want?" He continued sitting in a gilt-armed, Louis something replica chair right opposite me. I was perched on the edge of the bed with my legs crossed, obviously showing quite an expanse of the white nylon. Unlike most punters I have been with in a hotel bedroom, he did not stare at them, but instead looked at my face. He did not even look at his wife who was still half leaning and half sitting on the dressing room over the far side of the room smoking her cigarette that had that aroma of Turkish or perhaps French cigarettes.

"Yes, I am and do," I replied, glancing at Lisa, who was now looking out of the window at Green Park.

I looked back at Richard and raised my eyebrows, trying to enquire about his wife. He was staring at me. My skirt now, had ridden half-way up my thighs, but not so that I was showing my stocking tops. At last he looked at them and then slowly ran his eyes up my chest, lingering at my breasts and then caught my eye. He shrugged and then nodded towards Lisa as if to say 'Up to you, go for it.'

I didn't really know what I should do, but for twelve hundred I felt I should improvise. I stood up and walked over to Lisa. I stood close behind her. She must have known I was there, for I could smell her perfume, so presumably she could mine as well. I made sure she knew by putting my hand on her waist.

"Lisa,' I said quietly.

"Yes," was her monosyllabic, terse reply.

"Are you comfortable with this?"

She did not reply. I moved a little closer so that my body was nearly touching her back. I let my hand run slightly downwards so that through the fine wool of her beautiful dress I felt her hip. She did not respond either positively or negatively.

"Well Lisa?" I said placing my other hand on her other hip and softly caressing her. "Are you?"

I really was going so far out of my comfort zone in several ways. As a woman, as a hooker and as a 'bit of a les,' well a bi or lipstick really. I felt sorry for Lisa that her husband was putting her in this position, but I could see this all going pear shaped and my fee going out of the window. At the same time, I was now beginning to fancy her, but had no idea what to do; I had never seduced a woman before.

I touched her hips more firmly, caressing her really and moved closer so that my chest was brushing against her back. Not that firmly, but enough, I thought, to make her aware and certainly sufficiently for my breasts to feel it and my nipples to react inside the suit.

"I don't know Sammi, I really don't," she said in her well-modulated and pleasantly plumby, upmarket voice.

I looked over at Richard who returned my gaze with a blank expression on his face, although he looked aroused at me touching his wife. Men are so odd like that.

I racked my brain as to what to do. I tried putting myself in Lisa's position, but it was hopeless. The only time I had been anywhere near that was with Steph in my MINI and then I was as willing, no eager really, as she was. Lisa clearly was not yet convinced on the joys of lesbian sex, probably a deficiency in her upbringing, I thought, smiling.

Richard nodded. 'What the fuck did that mean? I thought. I raised my eyebrow in the universal sign of 'I have no idea what the hell you are suggesting?' He simply nodded again. I thought I got what he meant.