A Ritzy Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I toyed with putting my arms round her and clasping her tits or stroking her tummy, but felt that might be a little too extreme. Instead, I reached up for the zip, which ran down from the neck of her dress at the back to beneath her waist. Just as I took hold of the tag, I saw that there was a small hook and eye at the top. Even though, I was nervous, I managed to fiddle it undone. I was sure that she could not have avoided knowing what I was doing as slowly I slid the zip down. It went past her thin, dark blue bra strap with the distinctive JR near to the clasp telling me it was top quality Janet Regar. She did not react one way or the other as I uncovered her beautifully straight, slim back, but instead stood smoking and looking out of the window. I slowly slid the zip down and just as slowly eased the back of her dress apart. However, having undone the zip so that was beneath her waist and having pulled the sides apart, I didn't know what to do next.

I looked at Richard and again he gave me that meaningless, but enthusiastic nod. He was no help. I said.

"Are you ok Lisa?"

She replied with an unenthusiastic. "Yes fine."

I slid the dress off her shoulders and down her arms, but as they were folded I couldn't get it past her elbows. I moved a little closer and softly pressed my tummy against her bum. There was no reaction from her, but there was, oddly enough, from me. I was getting worked up; 'This seduction lark is fun,' I thought, pulling the neckline of the dress down as far as I could. I could see that it was resting on her arms, which were folded just beneath her boobs.

"Why don't you turn round Lisa?" I said, rather croakily.

Again that flat tone as she simply said. "Ok" and turned round to face me, but to look at her husband. I could not tell for certain just what the look in her eyes expressed, but it certainly was not love and affection

She turned round. She looked good. The top of her dress was down beneath her breasts although her arms were still in it. The dark blue bra was delicate and flimsy, but provided her with the necessary support that her small yety full breasts required. It also created a lovely deep cleavage. Our gazes met. I smiled, but got no reaction really, just a slight raising of her eyebrow. I reached out and took hold of the neck of her dress.

"Let me take this Lisa," I whispered, pulling at the material. She uncrossed her arms and I wiggled the material away from them. The top fell downwards so that all of her breasts, her lower chest and her waist were exposed. I moved closer and put both hands onto the dress by her hips. She caught my eye.

"I'll do it," she said in a matter of fact tone, as she placed her hands on the dress.

I moved back a pace and watched as, with a nice, quite sexy shimmying of her hips, a slight bend at the waist and a push from her hands, she slithered the tightish dress down her long, long legs and let it fall to make a pool of hideously expensive, dark blue material round her feet. She did not move at first and that gave me the chance to run my eyes up and down her. In addition to the lovely, very delicate, silky bra, she was wearing matching JR, dark blue, lace panties cut high at the groin and black strappy shoes, nothing else. Her small, but full, if that is not a contradiction, for that was the impression I gained, breasts looked even better, and were, probably slightly fuller than mine. Through the almost diaphanous, blue lace of her bra, I could see the outlines of her nipples and areola, both looked big, but her nipples did not appear to be hard.

"Take your jacket off as well Sam," Richard said from behind me. "Lisa's a little shy and would welcome the company. Yes Lisa?"

Lisa did not reply, but she watched with more interest than she had shown in anything else as I undid the buttons on the grey jacket. I did not take it off though, for I had another idea. Leaving it hanging open, I slid the zip on the skirt down, pushed that down over my hips and legs and let it also drop to the ground. I didn't, though, leave it crumpled on the ground, but picked it up and hung it over a chair; I might be earning big bucks, but I still had a respect for money, unlike her, for she made no effort to copy me.

"You look lovely Lisa," I muttered pleased and not just a little excited to see her eyes running up and down my body. I was still wearing the jacket. Somehow, being more fully dressed than my prospective lover gives me a buzz and, so I have been told, them as well.

I reached out for her hand. She didn't stop me when I held it.

"Let's sit on the bed," I whispered. "Ok?"

"Yes, if you want," she replied in that dead voice.

I led her past her husband to the other side of the bed. His eyes never left us, but seemed to focus more on me than on Lisa, which I am sure she must have noticed.

We sat on the edge of the bed. I pressed my hip and leg against hers. Again, there was no response, either positive or negative. I turned to half face her, my left breast brushing against her arm. She looked at me, I smiled and nearly got one back.

"You are very beautiful Lisa, you have a gorgeous body," I said resting my hand on her leg half way up her thigh. I felt a slight shudder, but I had no idea whether it was excitement or fright. I knew I had to push things if I was to 'earn my corn,' so I ran my hand up her slim, smooth, nicely tanned leg. At the same time I slid my fingers towards the inside of her thigh, right onto that ultra-smooth skin that leads the way to a woman's epi-centre of sexuality, her cunt.

I stroked her there for a moment or two contemplating what to do next. I was in uncharted waters. I had never done anything like this before and I really wanted to give it my best go, for I didn't want Richard giving a bad report to the agency. I stood up and, after glancing at him, who in my eyes was becoming more and more of an arsehole, I looked into Lisa's. She had stunningly blue eyes I noticed as slowly and, I hoped sensuously, I removed my jacket.

It was gratifying to see her eyes go straight to my breasts. Being made from a thin, white net, my bra was almost completely see-through. It hid nothing, certainly not my quite small, coral pink areola or my nipples, which Lisa could not have failed noticing were now very erect indeed. Smiling at her, I reached behind my back and flicked the clasp open and let the ends of the bra strap fall apart. The cups clung to my breasts as if not wishing to expose their cargoes. I leaned forward, put my hands up and slowly pulled them away as, all the time, I stared into her eyes. She was staring intently, but said and did nothing else.

I am used to clients talking to me and complimenting me on my body, whether they mean it or not. It was strange, therefore to be revealing it and getting nothing back. Nevertheless, I was finding the whole thing far more exciting than I would ever have imagined. I had not thought for one moment that I would have to work this hard; being the predator quite appealed to me.

I sat down on the bed again, this time to her left, so I was nearer to where Richard was sitting. I had seen that his eyes hardly stopped staring at my tits as I sat down. I leaned back behind Lisa and took the bra strap into my fingers. Before actually undoing the clip, I said quietly.

"Ok Lisa?"

She nodded. I quickly undid the clasp and eased the straps off her shoulders. Moving my body back round to the front, I slid her bra off. Being rather womanly catty I was quite pleased to see that without the support, her boobs sagged a little, but they still looked very appealing. All those memories of the amazing times I had loving Stephanie's breasts flooded my mind as, almost without thinking, I reached out and cupped her left breast. It was beautifully smooth, but surprisingly soft; both Stephanie's and Sandra's, the other woman I had been with, had been so much firmer and the feel of Lisa's, though still nice, surprised me. Nevertheless, if the feel of her breast in my hand was surprising, her reaction was even more so.

"No. No stop," she said firmly, pushing my hand away and standing up. "I can't do this." She went on looking at her husband then at me as she added. "I'm sorry Sammi, but I just can't."

I mumbled something like. "I understand Lisa, it's no problem," as I too stood up and put my jacket back on.

We both looked at Richard whose face was like thunder.

"Lisa, you promised," he said sternly.

"I didn't, I said I would try."

They started arguing.

"Might it be better if I left you for a while?" I asked.

"Yes thank you Sammi," Richard said again leering at my body. "Why don't you pop down to the bar or cafe and get something, charge it to the room."

"No, it's ok, I'll have a walk in the park it looks lovely. I'll come back to the hotel in twenty minutes and call the room," I said finishing dressing and walking out. I did not want to sit in the bar or around the hotel by myself; 'I might be mistaken for a hooker' I smiled.

Thirty minutes later when I called, Richard said for me to wait and he would come down. In hushed tones sitting ine the super elegant lobby, he explained that things were not going well, but that they wanted me to stay.

"Maybe she'll change her mind," he said.

"I am sorry Richard, I did try, but having sex with another woman, if it doesn't come naturally is bit like taking a horse to water, that's easy, making it drink isn't."

He smiled. "Yes good analogy and thanks for trying. I think you did your best and rest assured it's not you, Lisa has stressed that."

I smiled back. "Thanks that's a relief, I thought I was losing my charm."

He put his hand possessively round my shoulders and said. "Rest assured you haven't Sammi, and whatever the outcome today, I want to see you again. Come on let's go."

Lisa had clearly been crying. She had slipped into one of the hotel bathrobes, taken her shoes off and was sipping another glass of wine. She was seated in the centre of the bed her feet tucked under her legs. She looked lost, fragile and delicate and I felt sorry for her.

She and Richard chatted for a bit and Lisa said to me.

"I am sorry Sammi, I think you're terribly attractive, but I just can't feel anything for women."

"Why did you say you would then?" I asked, rather uncharacteristically and 'unescortlike' going outside my area of involvement.

"Yes why did you Lisa?" Richard joined in.

She looked at him. "You know why?" She snapped.

"Well tell us."

"Because you wanted me to."

"Yes, and you said you would."

"I know and I tried, but couldn't."

"But did you really try hard enough?" Richard said sitting on the bed next to his wife.

I went and looked out of the window as Lisa had earlier. I was getting a little bored with this and was beginning to worry whether I would get paid.

"Do you mind if I have a shower?" I asked.

"No, sure go ahead," Richard replied.

I actually had a nice soak and was drying myself when there was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I called out.

"Open the door," Richard said.

I wrapped a towel round me and opened it.

"Come and join us Sammi, we've got another idea how you can earn your money," Richard said looking up and down my body. I looked up and down his too. His shirt was open and his trousers were off. He was wearing white boxers.

"Let me get dressed then."

Smiling, he reached past the bathroom door and grabbed my arm. "Don't bother Sam, you won't need clothes."

He led me back to the bed where I saw Lisa lying on her back, naked right in the middle.

"What's happening then?" I asked, perhaps overstepping my terms of reference, after all he was the client and they were man and wife.

"You'll see, just lay beside Lisa."

I looked at Lisa and smiling I raised my eyebrows enquiringly. She nodded back so I went to climb onto the bed. As I did Richard said.

"There's no need for the towel Sam."

"What?"

"Drop the towel, luv."

Turning, I saw that he had taken his shirt off and was slipping his boxers down. He wasn't erect. I got his message and undid the towel; that, I did let fall to the floor.

Lying beside Lisa I smiled encouragingly at her wondering whether she had had a change of heart; I rather hoped she had actually. It became clearer as Richard joined us on the bed laid the other side of his wife. I still could not make out the plan, but began to get the message when he rolled on top of her and kissed her. I watched his hands run up and down her body, I saw hers stroking his, surprisingly, pert, bum, his squeezing her breasts and hers pinching his cheeks. They were squirming their bodies together, grinding their chests against each other, kissing and caressing each other. It was all very exciting.

I had never been in a situation such as this. I had seen other couples having sex on film and once, as a student had been in the same room when I and another girl had sex with two blokes, but never quite like this, not in such sensational close-up where I could see everything, smell them and hear their every movement. I had no idea what was expected of me. I did not know whether I should join in or, maybe simply touch them. I felt it best to wait for instructions.

They kissed and caressed each other for some time making me feel a little bit like the proverbial spare prick at a wedding. At last, Richard pulled away and broke the kiss with his wife. He rolled off her body and lay beside her, again the other side to me. He sat up and propped himself against the headboard. Lisa also sat up and leaned back against him. His arm slid round her and he cupped her breast. I could see that her nipples were hard, but that he was, at best, still only half-erect. Her hand was resting on his thigh near to his limp dick.

They both looked at me. Although now very used to being naked in front of others, both as a photographic model and as an escort, they had nearly all been men by themselves. I had not been naked in front of a man and woman, let alone a husband and wife before. I felt strangely embarrassed, a little shy and out of my comfort zone. Nothing was said for a moment or two. I did not know what to do, think or say, so I simply waited.

"Sammi," Richard said in quite a taught voice.

"Yes Richard?" I replied, as their eyes seemed to devour me.

I saw Lisa, intentionally I thought as she knew I was looking, move her fingers so they were touching the tip of Richard's cock. She looked right into my eyes and smiled slightly. Richard did the same as his fingers pinched Lisa's nipple, which looked eminently suckable. I again wondered if she had changed her mind, or whether he wanted to shag me, but I doubted that, due to what the agency had told me.

'What the hell could it be?' I wondered. I didn't have to wait long.

"Play with yourself for us Sammi. Will you do that?" Richard asked.

"How do you mean?" I rather ridiculously asked.

"You must know what he means," Lisa joined in. "Like we all do at times?"

Obviously, I understood what they meant and, in principal, I had no problem with that. I often masturbated in front of my clients, sometimes to a full orgasm, but they were single men, not a couple, not a husband and wife. I had never masturbated in front of another woman other than Steph when we were making love.

Richard was smiling as he added. "I said we had another way for you to earn your fee Sam."

I almost, but not quite, told him to shove his fucking fee up his arse, but money is money and was there an easier way to earn twelve hundred quid than having a quick wank? 'Why not?' I thought looking from one pair of leering eyes to the other.

"Ok," I replied, lifting my hand and cupping my breast. "On the bed here, yes?"

"Yes," Lisa said "Right here Sammi."

"Wait just one second."

"Where you going, what you doing?" Richard asked as I got off the bed.

"You'll see," I replied going to my large Wags bag, which have been a Godsend to girls in my trade for we can now easily carry the bits and bobs we may need to please our clients.

I returned to the bed with a towel from the bathroom. Looking at them, I spread the large bath towel out and lay down on it, my head propped up on the pillows. I slowly poured the baby oil between my breasts. Once there was a pool there and that started to run down towards my tummy, I put the bottle on the bedside table and rubbed my hands in the oil. I smeared it all over my breasts, making each globe and both areola and nipples glisten. It felt lovely as I massaged the oil into that sensuous flesh. Gradually, I ran my hands downwards, from my breasts, onto my lower chest, my waist and then my tummy. It was feeling good.

I lay flat on my back. I snuggled my head into the firm, crisp white cotton pillow, letting my, nearly natural, blonde hair, which was well past shoulder length at the time, tumble around my face and shoulders with a few strand falling onto my chest. I closed my eyes as my hands continued their downward journey. Onto my pubic mound, making the light coloured hairs slick with the oil. They continued onto my upper legs and then my thighs. God how sensual that feels lightly rubbing the oil into those supersmooth patches of skin on the insides of my thighs, which I always think of as the gateways to the centre of my sexuality. My legs slipped open and as they did, so did my eyes. Not fully, just enough to see that they were watching. They were, very intently.

It was so strange, but hugely thrilling, to have such a rapt and close up audience. It took me back to when I first discovered my exhibitionistic tendencies. That was posing for an amateur photographers club: ten old lechers taking photos of me as I writhed naked on the floor of a studio. That was powerful, this was more so.

Richard got off the bed and went to the dressing table. He returned with his phone.

"Ok Sammi?" He asked pointing it at me indicating he wanted to photo or video me masturbating.

I thought for a moment or two, but as it was a fairly common request, I nodded and said sure as I stared into the camera thinking back to my modelling days.

I raised my knees and opened my legs wider.

Richard was now continuously squeezing Lisa's breasts and pinching her nipples with one hand and rubbing her mound, seeking her clit I imagined, with the other. She was stroking his, now, near, but not full, erection. We all smiled encouragingly at each other. He would occasionally take a photo or two and then put the phone down and return his hands to his wife.

"Go on Sam, this is great," Richard groaned as he slightly thrust himself against his wife's hands.

Other than the fact that he was paying, I could not really have given a sod what he thought. It was Lisa's approval I was seeking. I opened my eyes wider and met hers. She looked aroused. Certainly her nipples were outstandingly erect and I could see the glistening of her lips through the darker, quite thick mass of her pubes. I wanted to touch her, but thought better of it. I put it out of my mind and concentrated on the tasks in hand, my tits and cunt.

I started to rub my clit. Not actually on it, but alongside and all round the stalk. The sensations were huge and immediate. I gasped at their intensity. A deep and long "Mmmmmm," slipped through my lips

"Oh yes," I heard Richard say as he snapped my actions.

I looked at him. He was hard. He was pushing at Lisa, turning her onto her side facing me, just a few feet away. She smiled, I smiled back as he lay behind her. She bent her upper leg at the knee and lifted it a little as Richard's hands came round her body and gripped her breasts, quite firmly I thought. I was rubbing my clit with a slow, steady rhythm and pinching and pulling both of my nipples alternately as I slowly built my orgasm.

I could see Richard's cock between Lisa's slightly opened thighs. He was holding it and probing at her lips trying to get the angle just right. It took a moment or two and some repositioning before finally I saw, for the first time, a cock surging into a cunt other than mine. He started fucking her. She was ready and began panting and groaning immediately. It was a truly awesome sight to watch another woman being shagged as I had sex with myself.