A Ritzy Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was quiet, but her face took on an erotic beauty I had rarely seen before. Her eyes were closed tightly, but then she opened them to look at me as I slid three fingers inside my pussy, now using my other hand to continue my clitoral stimulation. Her body was quivering a little, one hand was gripping the bedclothes tightly and the other was stretched out in front of her, towards me. It was nearly touching me.

Richard was grunting and moaning that he was near and that he was going to cum. Still rubbing myself, I removed my fingers from my pussy. That left my arm nearer to Lisa free. She was clearly climaxing. She was alternating between opening her mouth wide and biting her lip. She let go of the bedclothes and slid the fingers of that hand down her body and, like me began rubbing her clit. We stared at each other as Richard shot his load into her and became, as he had been now for some time, an irrelevance to us.

Both rubbing ourselves we gazed deeply into the other's eyes as our orgasms built up and up and up. I was cumming very hard and perhaps that gave me the courage, but I do not know really know. Lisa had been fucked by her husband, but that hadn't given her an orgasm, she was doing that herself, as I did the same, so perhaps that is what helped her let go a bit.

Magically, almost as if rehearsed, as we both gasped, writhed and moaned our way to the peaks of our climaxes our fingers slid slowly across the bedclothes. Closer and closer until they touched. Hers were beneath mine. As we both rode the high waves of our orgasms, we continued gazing into the other's eyes and rubbing our clits. It was when we were both nearing the peak of our climaxes that our fingers intertwined and we held hands and squeezed.

Chapter 7

"You must have been a hit then," Sandy said on the phone a few days later.

"What do you mean? Who with?" I asked.

"The Bensons."

"Who? Oh Riachard and Lisa."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"They want you again."

"Really?"

"Yes, but not together?"

"Huh?"

"They have each asked for a booking with you, but with the express instructions for us not to mention it to their partner."

'Hmmm, odd,' I pondered, thinking back to that strangest of threesomes in the faded elegance of the Ritz Hotel