A River's Bluff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zackjack
zackjack
19 Followers

A low repetitive roll of thunder arose to our south and we listened as it grew in intensity rather than dissipating, finally distinguishing it as not a sound of Nature but the beating of helicopter props. Hmmm. Odd. Air traffic was rare here but at such a time totally unexpected, especially a prop craft...we began suspecting strange goings-on.

I left the safety and dryness of the tent to see what might be developing and as I emerged from under the oak canopy a low-flying copter swooshed past scaring the bejeebers out of me. The craft couldn't have been 50 or 60 feet above us and as it banked and turned I knew the fliers had spied us. It returned, propellers beating the raindrops and creating a vortex of wind current suffused by smarting spray as it slowed and hovered, making it difficult to see, but I discerned a figure leaning out of it who seemed to be signaling me to move to the adjoining hillock. The craft apparently meant to descend and land there. The occupants were clearly more concerned than we for our welfare and out on a search mission amidst the sudden weather episode.

Rousting my companions we gathered previously packed backpacks. Hurriedly abandoning our mini Eden-turned-Noah scenario, Max Primus proved nervously unsure of our abrupt actions, reticently accompanying as we skittered through the bushy barrier to the relative spaciousness of the flatter hilltop. As the helicopter descended almost upon us it became necessary to physically restrain the now anxious mastiff to stop him fearfully bolting from under the monstrous apparition invading our previously serene setting, current weather conditions notwithstanding. He recognized only a threat by its approach and did not like it one bit.

Upon setting down, a rain-garbed figure emerged from the slide door and waved us toward him, projecting a state of trepidation by his body language. We coaxed the Prime against his better instincts and between the two of us managed to reach the aperture. We were all three rather demeaningly jumbled up and into the craft by two additional raingear-obscured team members. As the door rolled closed and all were buckled into seats with the big dog clinging close to me, the copter lifted off. The effect increased the gravitational pull momentarily, imparting a strange ephemeral feeling of heaviness furthering my big dog's fraught state. The team members removed their head gear, shaking heads in the doing and we were taken aback by four visages reflecting angry consternation all remonstrating with us at the exhibition of apparent stupidity for setting our camp so far from the beaten paths more commonly settled. It would seem by their perspective that access to bathroom and shower facilities were of paramount import in the site-choosing decision...our aberrancy evidently broke some unwritten rule of conduct. The view of the river below astounded How and me as we absorbed their beratement. The previously burbling, meandering ribbon of emerald hue was now a twenty foot high raging brown torrent. We were amazed by the transformation and dismayed by the growing danger closing on our high, remote isthmus. Ten more feet and we would surely have been engulfed.

Maybe it was a stupid move to have absented ourselves from civilization so. I was rendered contrite. We endured the remaining flight through turbulent skies, flummoxed by the tumultuous turn of events and suitably chastened for our (my) transgression.

Disembarking at the central ranger station to the safety and amenities it provided, the four man team and pilot having finally exhausted their tirade, I settled the brute-of-a-wimp canine buddy of mine into a kennel run attached to the complex used for tracking dogs when the need arose. Empty now, we two spent a quiet half hour reassuring each other that all was OK and we were not actually crossing the fabled River Styx to the morbid demise surmised.

He gradually relaxed, head on my thigh, in the quiet peace of the secluded spot. Howard had disappeared with one of the team to be shown to a hot shower and clean-up in the locker room somewhere distant to my present locale. I gradually descended from the state of misgiving for my responsibility in the jeopardous predicament. Rationalization through hindsight concluded, "it could have happened to anyone and all's well that ends well".

As the two of us gathered our wits in the peaceful quietude I sensed and then heard the pad of bare footfalls as a person approached. Expecting the How man, I was surprised by the spectre of Zip, one of the rebuking saviors, actualizing at the door to the run. Expressing newly gentle concern for my and the Prime's state of mind I slackened with relief by the knowledge that I would not face yet more platitudinous judgments for which I was heartily fed up. I rightly deduced that sudden central Texas downpours and flashfloods such as that which we had been subjected were by definition flash occurrences: unpredictable in the best of circumstances. In actuality, I had cleverly chosen the safest site at the hilly enclave as could have been done. The newly showered first responder admitted as much as he entered our dog run, squatting across from us as he towel-dried his curly dark brown hair. Wrapped in only a large white towel he exuded a sense of benevolence now, belying the heretofore gruff and ticked off manner that the emergent situation had demanded.

It was history, thankfully, and we listened to the ruckus of the rainstorm as we mused over the recent transpirations. During our air evacuation the park had been deserted by nervous campers, all departing for homes and higher ground. I inquired as to my friend's whereabouts and Zip informed me rather cryptically that he was in good hands, his present needs being addressed. That was good news as I wondered at his wryness. Continuing the squat position he had assumed we continued our dialog, comparing notes on Sir Prime, our shared camping and hiking proclivities, his status as a state first responder and such, achieving a comfortable harmony for which I was verily grateful. Without the frenzy of direness under which we were thrown together, I was easily beguiled by his youthful exuberance and jocular wit.

He alluded repeatedly to Howard's and my small haven, garnering details about the 'secret' spot. My depiction of the site disabused him of the harrowing picture he had formed of the upriver locale. When I described our idyllic couple of days prior to the turbulence he again expressed curiosity as to our doings during that period. To better portray it I pulled out my iPhone and let him view the nature videos recorded the day before. I was supremely flustered to have How's blowjob pop up for a few seconds until I stopped it but he was respectfully tacit about the miscue, allowing me to gloss over it. Ahem. As we conversed, I found myself transfixed by his masculine aura. He had to outweigh me by thirty pounds easily but was two or three inches shorter. Probably late twenties, I was ahead of him by 12-15 years and his fuzz-covered skin reeked of sensuality. Fleetingly I mulled the workout he must put his girlfriend through in the sack... Packed with muscle he was crowned by dark ringlets haloing a cherubic face, quick smile disarming and vivacious. His tight body was covered seemingly shoulders-to-ankles in a light peach fuzz which included the visible mid-thigh region discernible up to the edge of the damp towel. My appetite for knowing what was lurking just inches further up that covering must have not bothered him for he leaned back on the smooth ceramic block wall as we spoke, lending to a more spread-legged squat which left yet less to the imagination. My bedraggled state persisted in stark contrast to his soap-enhanced muskiness as I had followed my furred bud to these quiet confines before attending to any hygienic relief. My rankness must be visually and olfactorally repulsive to the stud lounging across from me. I referred to the disparity at which he offered to sit with my boy if I desired to clean up but interestingly added the comment that he was commonly in the company of sweaty, over-ripe maleness and did not find it offensive.

Then is when he spread those fuzz-covered thighs a bit more and allowed a visual that took my breath clean away. There, nestled between two of the largest goose-egg sized nuts I had ever beheld lay a foot-long sausage of an uncut prick that was obviously far from full mast. I was astonished and Zip made grinning note of my attention. Telling me that he was used to such response from both men and women, straight and otherwise, he deadpanned that it had taken him this long to grow it and enjoyed flaunting it. So false modesty was not an option. My wide-eyed look must have evoked his next utterance which inveighed his willingness to allow further examination should I desire. Holy shit. How could anyone ignore that offer?

I reached out and cupped the resting megadong. My fingers just barely encircled its girth. It jumped at my contact and I realized then that my fingertips would not probably meet again in this grip for the near future seeing the tumescence already distending the thing. I wasn't sure whether to be in awe or fearful but his natural ease quickly cured my hesitancy and I explored its magnificence as it rose to the occasion. Inching its way upwards and away from the fuzzy ballsack it reminded me of a construction crane in the act of lifting a crate. Indeed, the pre-cum viscously exuding from the eye of it lazily dripped down mimicking the chain I was picturing for that imagined crane. My fingers swirled the prepuced head with it as I felt the sponginess and slipperiness both at once.

The polishing provoked him and he smoothly stood erect for better accessibility, dropping the towel. I was wowed by the 'developments' and decided the better part of valor would be to use my mouth in a way other than voicing inanities, so instead gently teethed on the monster presented so cockily.

His voice scratched huskily as I proceeded to pleasure my mouth, proving again to be charmingly immodest by his now throaty declarations and taking the lead role by instructive suggestions for the heightening of his enjoyment. Assuming my own squatting position in front of him I lightly massaged the tree trunk thighs and melon-sized calves, even kneading the smooth triple-D wide feet which elicited positive comments from above me. He placed his tanned hands on my head guiding his pole into the recesses beyond my squashed tonsils and way past the point of expressing dismay at the depth of his dick into my gullet. So I just held my breath and let him have at it.

Managing to avoid gagging was a true triumph and appreciation for this feat was not lost on the mouth poker, vocally encouraging me to keep it up else he would have to use the asshole. Hmmm, not an option, I thought...versatility can be enjoyable; this thing would be homicidal. He could just take it up with my hiking companion if he wanted ass. With that I settled on my knees using his towel for a buffer to the hard floor and went to deliberate, deep rhythmic pumping of this homunculus with greedy need. It didn't take but a few minutes before he growled a low rumbling, the intensity of which grew with the swelling of that majestic priapic pole to an extraordinary girth. It finally erupted filling my throat and mouth, then overflowing those bounds to puddle down my chest to the towel.

I kept that huge dick contentedly embedded in my stricturing throat, causing him convulsive bursts. With time, these spasms ran their course as I swallowed as much of the spunk as possible, disbelieving the volume. Preening over his proclamation of, "best head ever", I nearly melted. I knew I was that good.

Only then did we either one do anything but writhe in that fellatious bond together, subconsciously taking stock of the rolling thunder continuing outside. Regretfully, by tacit agreement we finally sundered that ethereal connection, thinking to seek our comrades across the compound. Before reapplying his towel, Zip let me clean the both of us with the other. I was sorry to lose tactile familiarity with this truly amazing phallus. I reassured Primus of a hasty return, my hiking boots left with him as surety of the promise. We went off to find a hot shower for me, sheepishly bantering about the excellent episode just enjoined.

Zip enlightened me on the layout of the central station, informing me of the midweek lull enhanced by the storms with the resultant scarcity of rangers and utter lack of campers. The three skeleton crew rangers present were the females of the team and they enjoyed a separate locker area for privacy. We traversed the complex in just a short time and Zip pointed me toward the clean towels and men's common shower/wet area. He needed to check on his team and took his leave with a buttslap and a wink.

I suffused my body inside and out with steamy hot multi-jets from the walls and rainheads extending downward from the ceiling, basking in the modern amenities after three days away from such. During my 'gluttony-by-shower' it recurred to me to seek out the How-man who had been "missing" the past hour. Not that he had crossed my mind recently what with my attention focused as it had been. Hoping he was as comfortable as me and ready to seek a good meal I set out with a towel for cover, rubbing my own curly head with another and smiling as I flashed on the similarity to Zip's adorned advent into the dog run just a brief while before.

The place proved, indeed, deserted as Zip had alluded and I wondered at where everyone had disappeared. Finally hearing what sounded like laundry room resonations above the ever-present din of thunder outside I headed for it intending to leave the towels, thence continue the search for my friend.

Imagine my surprise upon opening the door and barging in on an array of naked, and sexually absorbed first responders busily disciplining Howie. The sexy man was facing away from me and so were three of the team, totally engrossed with spanking and corn-holing the cocoa-colored buns immediately recognizable as the How-- I should know, having been familiarized with the inseparable pair of them as I had over the past days.

He was kneeling on a chair with maximal glute exposure, little globes arching upwards in offered atonement to noticeably aroused and engorged cocks greased for action, slapping, stroking and pumping the pretty asshole I had been unknowingly breaking in for them before they arrived to save our sorry asses. Attempts at expiation were obviously in high gear. And the 'dissed' responders were measuring the forgiveness in their big..... hearts.

Entranced by How's unexpected "guilt trip", wondering at how much I had missed and now comprehending Zip's earlier wry comment I silently stretched out opposite the show and surveyed the action. Boundless levitation buoyed the dickmeat in the room, surprisingly including my own. I stroked my dick pensively as I enjoyed the view.

Previously professional emergency servicemen reveling in sybaritic decadence. All of them in the peak of physical conditioning, close to thirty inches of engorged equipment using that arched ass. And so absorbed with my hiking partner just across the room they hadn't noticed or didn't care that I was there.

Sated as I was and considering the multiple orgasmic experiences over the recent past I found myself content to act the voyeur. One by one these built athletes deposited robust loads into my buddy's begging hole, the final ejaculation spraying those beauteous cakes with copious pearlescent goo to the satisfaction of the crew. Penance complete. Should my religious fervor for redemption ever approach Howard's, I thought, let my Hail Mary's rival this.

Just then, the door creaked open and in strutted Zip. Sexy Howie was turning over to attempt sitting and just gaped at the three-legged man in disbelief. His dick jumped involuntarily as the Zip and his 'little man' registered. He had momentarily glanced my direction and flitted a 'busted' grin my way but the massive dick effected him similarly to the way it had me. There, however, the similarity ceased. Whereas I had drooled over the stunning manmeat attached to the irresistible hunk, How obviously had a variant goal. I could feel the cogs in his brain measuring and quantifying as he anticipated his final offering of anal amends. Redemption could be so elusive. Zip was noticeably aroused even so soon after my climactic blowjob. And small wonder as he sized up the curvaceous chocolate booty in his sights. His heavy member buoyed itself at just above the horizontal but so much blood must needs be sequestered there to inflate it entirely that the sheer mass inhibited a higher angle of arch. The slight upward arc at the distal cowled corona twitched. No one in the room spoke. All seemed nonplussed by the inordinate size so must have sighted it before but I had a feeling none of his team had ever seen it fully erect or in action up to now. it was certain that Howard had not.

Zip man acknowledged my presence, cocking me a lop-sided twinkle of a smile but bore in on my boy in the chair who was now totally mesmerized by the oncoming gargantuan dick. And balls. Previously greased by yours truly and ready for a freshly despoiled orifice. Who knew where he had secreted himself while the gang-banging came to a head but he was here now. Without a word, How slowly rotated back to his knees for presentation of the sacrificial hole, gathering all of the intermingled baby juice available into his palm. Instead of licking it as I know he would have liked he used it to lube that used pucker for the capstone fuck. Neither I nor Zip's teammates could control ourselves, gathering for a closer view of the impending carnality. From somewhere How produced a bottle of Jungle Juice as moral support and busied himself with audibly inhaling the brew in prep for the coming subjugation. Every reinvigorated gorged member in the laundry room bounced in anticipation. A lot of blood was trapped within the collective of englutted dongs, all being self-stroked or aided by a neighbor. I slicked up a particularly phat 9 1/2 inch uncut one throbbing beside me, now working two-fisted, with my own in the other.

Using no hands Zip sidled up to my friend's cute buttcheeks and teased that adorably ready round rectum slimed with multiple loads of cum by almost daintily slapping it with a head three times its circumference. Howard was so buzzed by the rush he couldn't handle it and precipitously backed up on the thing taking the entire head, then went motionless.

Studly dick strokers surrounded the two and Howie lasciviously turned to view them getting off on him then looked up at Zip, importuning him to be gentle. Zip gradually inched that massive manmeat all the way inside the delectable jigglebutt until flatly fuzzy pubes tickled smooth little cheeks and allowed the boy to get used to it with another bolstering by poppers.

We all lustfully absorbed the ensuing time viewing the hottest live porn any had witnessed, testosterone-laden musk permeating our microcosm. When Zip took hold of both cakes it was a matter of moments before we all vicariously experienced the mega-breeding of Howard through seismic thrusts delivering an occult load up into the How-man's deepened asshole. This pushed the diminutive Lothario over the edge. We watched the pretty boy's own dick spurt gobs of white jizz, propelled by the gratifying feel of the sizzling load dominantly implanting him.

Zip o-w-n-e-d the boii. Multiple teammate loads erupted in an orgasmic queue, setting How's proteinaceous "table" for supper. Square meal be damned...or at least postponed. He pigged out and afterwards was still looking. As I said-- insatiable.

Howard and I revived together a bit later under the steamy showerheads again, finally alone, and giggled together through our comparative renditions of experiences since our 'rescue'. Irony abounded as we considered just what that word--rescue--actually encompassed...our friendship was cemented. When we next went to 'rescue' Maximus Primus we found him snoring over my meticulously chewed hiking boots...our reunion was complete.

zackjack
zackjack
19 Followers