A Roadie's Tale Ch. 02: Sessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem." She says.

We stand and drink and watch the people for a bit. No familiar faces. I replay the... weird shit that just happened and wonder if it was real. She squeezes my hand, I remember the taste of her kiss.

"So I did all that just for a pint?" I think I get it.

"It's a perfectly good pint." She smirks at me through her tilted glass as she finishes her own with an impressive slug.

"For paranormal breaking and entering?" I feel cheated. Maybe that's the point.

She doesn't answer, just looks at me, holds my hand again.

"For five minute's hard work and twenty more eyeing me up, you mean?"

"Fair enough." I'm forced to admit, I look away from the curve of her lips to the drunken crowd, now lit by sodium lights and accompanied by droning generators, trailer-bars and burger-vans.

"I didn't say stop." She says and grins as I turn back to her.

"Is that the real you?" I wonder aloud, inhibitions seem to have gone out the window right around the point she was wearing me like a wetsuit.

"I'm really here, if that's what you mean." She dodges. My smirk increases.

"So all you have to do is make a wish?"

"At a crossroads, as is traditional."

I look back towards where we met, a rough X of muddy footprints, probably gone in a week.

"That's pretty thin y'know." She's smirking at me too. "That could count almost anywhere."

"Well if you want to take it up with my boss..."

"No thanks." I interrupt her.

"Then don't get creative, or I won't grant you so much as a peek, smart boy." She grins, squeezes my hand. I feel her heat pulse into my palm, see her eyes glint that way they do.

"So the drink wasn't my wish then?" I finish my pint with a flourish and ditch the plastic glass, wondering where to go.

"You haven't finished your wish yet." She seems to pull another smoke out of thin air, pinches the end like she's putting it out, but actually lighting it, a brief red flash between her thumb and fingertip.

"So... you still owe me?" I'm listening for fine print.

"That's a rather mercenary way of looking at it." She is a master of the dramatic cigarette puff. "What's a favour between friends?"

***

We're horizontal on my sleeping bag, her on top.

Somehow I don't remember getting here, could've been a romantic stroll holding hands or I could've put her over my shoulder and sprinted.

My familiar tent, dirty clothes strewn into the designated corner, clean ones still in the gym bag, a sleeping bag with a mat under it, a six pack of decent bitter that would be nice and cold this time of night.

We're kissing and though I might normally close my eyes to focus on touch, I'm captivated by those green eyes glinting in the dark.

We turn onto our sides, my mouth trails kisses over her throat, her neck. I feel little blooms and blushes of heat, her fiery power inching closer to the surface of that soft, pale, sweet-smelling skin.

"You still haven't said it, if we're being technical." Her voice is a rumble against my tongue as I taste her neck.

"You said not to stop." I go straight back to what I was doing, one hand sliding up beneath her top, enjoying the contours of her hip, her back.

"Smartarse." She says, giving me ideas. My hand reverses direction, rubs against the waistband of her jeans, the faded scarlet a dull black in the dark.

We get lost along the way in a long kiss. She's straddling my thigh and I feel her rub against me, I rub back and for a few moments we're feeling each other out; the kiss becomes harder and more urgent as I do, as we both find the rhythm.

That brings it back; beautiful Eloise under the red stage lights, the glimmer in the dark.

Before I can ask she gives me her memory, just a little replay through her eyes, her everything.

Elle and Me are really getting into it, not far from the finish. She's watching us both but I don't blame her for concentrating on Elle's perfect body lit up in reds and purples.

More than just sight though, I hear us, I feel us together, some hazy mingling of sensation that gives me a scant glimpse into this devil's head at that moment.

Total fucking lust, for us both. Absolute dry-mouthed arousal cranked beyond what my mere mind can feel on its own. She's hot and wet and slips her hand between her thighs in tension, above her clothes for a warm rough rub, below them for a soft intimate tease.

And I feel it too, a phantom sensation from a place I don't have, completely entranced for long seconds as she is, as Me and Elle are on stage; so close she could whisper to us and be heard. The heat arcs between her clit and her fingers, she pauses for a slow, deep grip of herself, massaging the tension there. I feel a sharp phantom tooth tug a sly phantom lip as she watches Elle's breasts rolling with our rhythm, the red sparkle of sweat on her black skin like beads of blood. It's her voice most of all though, the kind of raw feeling that makes us want to fuck and cry and shout and smile all at once.

She takes her time, matches us almost beat for beat, riffing along with Elle's sweet melody. I realise just how brave Elle really is, how totally committed. She told me once that getting discovered wasn't about talent, it was about being heard at the right time by the right people. That's what she wished for, someone listened to her demo and picked up the phone, out of the blue...

It's an odd thing to see oneself from the outside, it's odder to see yourself naked and panting and remember that any second now...

She, Elle, and the past version of me all seem to find the right place and the right time at once. Her fingers have been busy all the while but now she means it more, flexes her hips up and her clothes shimmy down as she reaches deeply into herself, her clit held tight against the web of her thumb. Our sly Devil lets out a moan of her own, as we all do, and I'm aware that I'm the only one who couldn't have heard it.

She even gives me a taste of that feeling she and Elle shared, something I'd otherwise never know about. It's like every orgasm I ever had, at once, with lips on mine and arms holding me tight, it's like someone cooked pure liquid lust into a rock and then I smoked it with a blowtorch. Nothing else exists, nothing but that feeling is real as every sense turns inward.

There's a jolt in a place I've never had jolted before or since as Elle's head turns a little, as I lose myself kissing her chest. Looks right at us, her. And grins, suddenly shy for a moment that I missed the first time around. She really was playing to an audience, through Devil's eyes I can see just how naked she really was, mind body and soul.

So fucking beautiful... A young Goddess in the making, with two brand new believers at worship.

"Holy fuck..." I say as the little vision in my head ends.

"That's what I said too." She tells me.

That might just have been Elle doing a favour for a new friend, for both of us really. But I realised she knew she was making some kind of offering to our Devil. Kind of flattered to be good enough for government work, or whatever fell bureaucracy keeps track of wish-granting demons.

Now I know what I want.

"Say it." She croons in my ear while I undo her jeans, while she undoes mine.

"I want to see you like that." I tell her. "I want to see you totally fucking naked..."

Even as I say it I feel her clothes just... vanish from her skin. Something from a book picks an odd moment to surface, maybe a film... makes no difference.

"Lose the glamour." I risk a little growl in my voice, my primal fear of someone so different gone almost entirely, just enough of it left to be exciting.

She fixes me with a look that's impressed at my temerity, and then she...

She blushes with fire, liquid glowing heat like magma under her skin, the iris of her green eyes flickered like candles, blown by some unknown current.

This sexy Devil is the red glow of shining a light through your fingertips, all over. The heat of her is incredible and yet doesn't burn me. She let me look at her, turns onto her back as I rest my head on one hand and let the other drift across her glowing naked skin, enthralled.

"You're beautiful." I tell her, not because she doesn't know, but because I want her to hear it in my voice this time.

My mortal clothes don't just vanish at will, so between us we have me naked with a few quick, rough drags and contortions. I need to get boots with some kind of quick release. Kick buckle in case of impulsive sex.

In undressing I notice her fire lights up the inside of my tent, a diffuse glow like red candle flames. She has her own mood lighting...

We are on our sides again, the hot lump of my finally released cock eager and without inhibition. I don't care if my wish ends right now, in a way we've already shared ourselves with one another. I can feel her listening to my thoughts again.

"You get honest when you're horny." She tells me. "That makes you about as rare as a Unicorn in these parts. Don't change."

"I already knew that." I'm smug for half a second before she counters.

"I wanted you to hear it in my voice this time." I watch the pulsing lightshow of her skin, like every cell is glowing as waves of heat radiate from her heart. I'm never in my life going to see something like this, so I make sure my brain is set to remember everything, every silent roar of the green flames in her eyes, every contour of perfect womanhood.

Hard not to believe again when you see something like that. Before we worshipped the trees or the sky, before we made offerings to the sun, we all revered this.

"Can I kiss you?" This time I want to ask. Part of me thinks I'm about to wake up, but I'm not quite ready to let go yet.

"Only if I can kiss you back." She's watching my lips, I see the glow between hers, the light inside from the heat of her mouth.

"Deal." I say, putting a soft, chaste little smooch on her lower lip, just feeling her, letting her set the pace. Sex isn't like chess, we don't have to take turns or have the same pieces. We don't need a board for our game, no rules, just each other and the will to play.

We kiss like it's the first time all over again, except we've got nothing to prove, nothing to hide. We enjoy it more the second time, and the third.

My hand on her belly slides up to cup and caress her breast, she's hooking one thigh over mine, bringing the hottest part of me to rest against the hottest part of her. She hugs with her hips, puts one hand over my heart.

Her heat started like an aura of hot smoke, dry steam. But as her hand warms my blood still further we seem to match up more evenly, comfortably.

She kisses me, and her tongue pushes to mine, her arm drapes around my neck and she gives me a long, slow grind of her pussy against my length, still pushed deliciously between us. Another few of those and I'll start grinding back, and a few of those and we'll be doing... all kinds.

All of me wants all of her, but the desire for closeness wins out over the pent-up urge to mate. I hold her close, one arm around her shoulders, one reaching down and across to hold her tight, grab her ass as she nips my lip and I sigh at all the wonderful sensations flooding me. Smile at the fact that I get to be here with her.

We don't end our embrace, but there is a subtle shift of hips and thighs and then...

"Mmhh..." Like nothing else in the universe. Hot does not describe the beautiful sweet pussy of my Devil, the sun burns colder than that. A wonderful slick warm grip around me, the elusive perfect fit that makes us both grin into each other's lips at once. There's compatible sex, and then there's the time you have no choice but to admit you were made for her.

Those burning green eyes stare at all of me, maybe she sees everything I ever was, all the things I could become from here. Maybe every time I ever walked by a crossroad she was there, waiting for the day I would ask her for a wish, and a kiss.

Without cue, we begin to move together in the kind of slow pace that is enjoying every little sensation, not rushing anything.

The sweet wet sounds of lips and tongues, the soft rub of skin against skin. Even when sensation closes my eyelids for me I can still see her glow through them.

She feels... I'm running out of words for the heat you only feel inside someone, my thesaurus is insufficient to do justice to the way we are together. Like losing your virginity to Venus herself, like the best part of every fuck you've ever fucked, every movement as intimate as the single long smooch we enjoy as our bodies match each other's pace.

Her hair is like bronze threads in a breeze, the edges glimmering with the reflection of her fiery skin.

No hiding it now, I'm smitten.

We kind of kept meaning to change position, but we were lined up just right, it was easy and slow and sexy so we stayed where we were.

I shift my grip on her a little though, we break our kiss to share a smile and a little communication. Without words we realised we were ready, it felt too good to do anything but carry on.

I wanted a taste of her, and as my fingertip found her clit I looked down to where our bodies joined. Like a glowing glass bead, slick and firm and sensitive. She kisses my neck as we move, as I keep toying with her, as I bring my fingertip to my mouth and taste her.

Sweet, with a spicy bite to it, an aftertaste like chewing a matchstick but... alive, beautiful too. If the taste of her hadn't gotten me most of the way to the finish, I would have stopped right there to give her my tongue. If her fingers replacing mine hadn't already been so skilled she would have let me.

But some moments don't need anything else.

Our eyes lock, she's grinning as I feel her inside my head again. Just letting me know she's close, that we're going to get there together.

The moans of a Devil are something to behold, like Catwoman humping a paint-shaker, like Beth Hart getting head from Bobbi Starr. Long and low and breathy, rising up to a definitive "Oohh..." that all men know and love.

It's the sound that means good job, and for me at least the single biggest turn-on there is. Having taken my eye off my own progress watching her, listening, I'm closer to the line than I realised. We keep moving as she draws out a long sigh and squeezes tight around my hips, there's a flash as her skin lights up like a pinball machine, trails and arcs of sensation written across her glowing skin. I feel her grip me inside her, hear a laugh close to her voice as she moans again for me.

You can't really rank orgasms, but if I ever did this would be the favourite contender. She suckles my tongue and runs her fingers through my hair, holds me tight and lets me enjoy my moment. This is a real chart-topper, feels like I was as hot as she is for a second or two. Sweat beads my forehead, my chest. I feel her tremors around me, hear the halting breath.

I keep going for as long as I can, and then I coast us down to a slow dance and then a long kiss, our grip becomes a hug.

I watch her in my arms as we lay back together, I thought about pulling the sleeping bag around us but her skin still radiates heat so I curl up around her instead.

There's steam pouring off us, the cold night doesn't get anywhere close to our flesh, insulated by the hot, damp sex-filled air. I breathe her in, love her smell.

We lie there and don't need to talk for a long time. We kiss a little more but somewhere between the ten hour shift, the possession, and the first round means we're not really serious. Just licking our fingers after the meal.

"You need a promotion from Devil..." I tell her as she pulls another joint from thin air, bites one end to light it and then turns it around.

"To what?" She asks after a long intake. I take a few moments and another hit to ponder.

"Goddess of Lust?" I try it out for sound. She giggles.

"Already taken."

"By who?"

She puts the briefest glimpse of a feminine silhouette in my mind, golden light and the moans of a few thousand couples of varying configuration apparently at worship. If Aphrodite sat on your face while Venus rode your cock, it would be about half as sexy as that tiny moment.

"Fuck me..." My energy levels waver, might just have some reserves after all...

"That's what I said." She tells me.

Give me a minute, Love. I think. She laughs at my internal bravado, we both know I'm done. I'm fucking well... over, at least for now.

"So did she?" My disbelief was suspended a long time ago. She's glowing in the fucking dark, you would believe too.

Just the way she smiles and blushes gives me my answer.

"Wow..."

"I'll tell you all about it sometime." She tells me. I'm hard again before she gets to the end of the sentence, I don't care that my shoulders are about to stage a wildcat strike over the amount of work they've been doing today, there's a whole new flavour of woman in the world.

But she pushes me back to the floor, slithers across me to get on top. She straddles my thighs and rubs me up and down before pushing me slowly back into her pussy's blissful molten core.

"Promise?" I ask her as something to say, my other option was an oversensitive groan of pleasure. This one is like vodka chased with morphine, one hundred percent or don't bother.

"Sure Hon," she tells me. "it's a date."

This time I stop trying to etch the experience into my brain forever, I just lie back, relax, and enjoy her showing off for me.

Hell of a show tonight...