A Roll in the Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deadwood
Deadwood
74 Followers

"No panties Amy?"

"There's nothing under this dress," she announced with a little twist, pulling her bottom out of his cupped hand in a mock show of resistance. As she did so she started running and laughing; and quick to catch on, Scott started after her.

Amy was at a slight disadvantage being both barefoot and carrying a rather heavy picnic basket loaded with food. Still she was young, of slender build and jogged every day in an effort to rid herself of the baby-weight she gained. She managed to make it fifty yards uphill until she could hear Scott's heavy boots thudding over the grass behind her. Accepting her fate, Amy turned around just in time to drop the picnic basket to the ground and be swept up in Scott's arms.

For the interim, Amy did not want to be anywhere else. She could never be in his arms enough, but when she was, Amy felt safe, secure and loved, and never failed to be impressed by his brute strength. Even now he lifted her one hundred and thirty pound frame up with little effort, and then placed her on her back, oblivious to the fact that the ground was a little damp.

"You're going to get grass stains on my sundress", she exclaimed when she realized the grass was still pretty wet down low by the clover.

"So take your dress off."

"Later", she said, the single word being more of a promise then a retort as she looked at him with her big blue eyes and flashed her most seductive grin. "There is actually a blanket in the picnic basket. We can put that down first, and then I'll take my dress off."

Scott was quick to pull the picnic basket over and let Amy's lay out her plans as she spread the blanket over the grass and then crawled on top. Scott quickly joined her, but now that Amy's attention had been snapped away from sex, and into the preliminaries of the picnic lunch she had planned, she could not help but to continue to pull out some of the food and arranged it tastefully on the blanket. Scott could tell that Amy was momentarily distracted, but with his own stomach lightly rumbling, he knew their sex could wait.

"Wow, no wonder that picnic basket was so heavy; you had a bottle of wine in there, some sandwiches, slices of cheese...everything. How long have you been planning this?"

"For a couple of days now. It's been really hectic with the baby and all, and of course this being planting season, but sometimes it is nice to just stop and remember what is important."

"Like us", Scott said knowing where this was going?

"Yes", Amy said as her small fingers slipped around the thin spaghettis straps of her pink and black sun dress and lifted it over her head in a single move. As the feathery cotton dress flapped lightly in the breeze and revealed all of his wife's long slender body, Scott was amazed at how much such a meager article of clothing could cover. Without a bra, panties or even thong hiding her most intimate of parts, Amy was completely nude for her husband as she nonchalantly tossed the dress by the picnic basket and simultaneously struck up a little pose for him.

Scott continued to be sprawled on the blanket, his head propped up with one arm as he used the other to pick some white grapes from a bunch and individually place each one into his mouth as he took in all of Amy's body poised before him. Like him, she too was propped up on one arm, but she had her right leg stretched out, her hips slightly rotated towards him with her left leg crossed over her right leg, her foot placed on the blanket by her knee. With her left arm stretched outward and her left wrist resting on her knee, it was a relaxed look for her, and the sultriest of poses she could muster. Since she was not moving, Scott knew Amy was secretly looking for Scott's approval of her nude body. With the arrival of the baby, it had gone through many changes, and yet Scott could only see sheer beauty.

With the baby came a heavier chest, something Amy never had a lot of before, but now her fleshy globes were more perky, the right one listing slightly to the right from her twisted position, while the left remained round and full. Further down Scott could not see the entirety of where her legs met her hips, but he could see that she had taken the time to crop the hair to smallish triangle that was a cross between stylish and proper. It was a look he enjoyed, but he did not concentrate his gaze there for long, nor along her long outstretched legs. A quick glance up them to her toes and then he brought his gaze back up to her face where she was grinning, instinctively knowing what her husband was thinking as he took in all of her fine form.

Once their eyes locked, Scott was truly smitten with her beauty for Amy had a lovely oval face, deep blue eyes and mid length blond air that was being blown out of her eyes by a light breeze from their prominent poison on the hill. She had to squint a bit from the sun that was at the peak of its azimuth, but it also bathed her nude body in full sunshine and glinted off her gold wedding band brilliantly since it only had a year of tarnish on it. It was the only jewelry she wore at the moment, though at times she wore a chain and locket around her neck, a little gold watch and a toe ring now and then. The fact that she wore none of these things now told Scott that she wanted his undivided attention on her feminine beauty and nothing else.

Framed by a back ground of rolling hills, charming New England rock walls and black faced sheep merrily grazing away on distant pasture, Scott longed for a camera to capture the moment. Deep inside he knew there was no physical way such a device could capture the moment accurately though because the moment was more then a three dimensional image. It was the sound of the breeze rolling across the open fields and smell of fresh cut grass and overturned soil from the plowed up field a hundred yards distant. It was also the feel of the soft blanket underneath his hand, scrunched up with thick clover trapped underneath. The one sense that was missing however was taste, and while he could have slipped one of the grapes into his mouth and crushed it, feeling the sweet fluid separate from the skin, he chose a secondary use for the lowly fruit.

Moving for the first time, he gave the little grape a small, strategic toss, and watched it arch in the air and hit Amy's skin between her bare breasts. He had hoped it would have rolled down from there and landed in Amy's belly button, but in life such idyllic moments seldom happened, and instead the grape rolled down her inclined body until it came to rest on her right thigh.

"I'll get that", Scott said with a grin and moved quickly from his position on the blanket. For a moment Amy thought Scott was going to scoop it up with his mouth, crush it and then give her the deepest kiss imaginable. Instead Scott did something far better. Slurping the grape up, he trailed small kisses on her thigh until he dropped down to the inside of her thigh. As he began to give her a hickey there, Amy instantly knew what he had planned and collapsed onto the blanket flat on her back. It only took a second for Scott to shift his wife around, splay her legs wide and then position his mouth over her sex.

"Oh my God Scott", she exclaimed when his mouth touched her sex, his tongue fully extended as he lapped up as much of her feminine nectar as he could in one powerful lick. It was a copious amount as Amy had been turned on from her first step into the field. Walking barefoot across the pasture, seeing their farm from and elevated view, and watching her husband toil in the field had all contributed to the intense pleasure she felt. Now that feeling was only intensified as she looked down, her legs splayed wantonly as her husband reached up to grip both of her hands into his; their finger interlaced, and began to give her head in the most wondrous of ways, and in the most beautiful of places.

It had been months since he had tasted her; between the pregnancy, birth and ultimately the first few months of the baby's life, the two had not been intimate. Now the two of them were taking the time, a true nooner no less, and it felt heavenly. In fact Amy thought her husband must have been a woman in another lifetime because he always lapped her most sensitive of places with such skill and diligence, almost as if he knew just where and when his tongue should touch her, and with how much force and skill.

Grass, sunshine and sex; Amy knew as a farmwife it did not get much simpler then that, and while the rest of the world made farming far more complex then it had to be, Amy and Scott were certainly grounded in the simpler things in life. And Scott started rather simply here as well, lightly touching the tip of his tongue to her sex and doing so very slowly so that her body slowly woke up.

She watched as Scott's head glided itself between her legs, their bodies half on and half off the blanket, a tuff of orchard grass stuffing itself up between her torso and her their left hands that were still tightly gripping each other's fingers. With their heads now so close to the ground, the slight rise of the hill just ahead of them put them in the lee side of the hill which made for a quieter place. She could still hear the breeze pressing down the grass in waves, but she could hear Scott's ministrations with much more clarity. He obviously enjoyed what he was doing, and she could hear his tongue making slight slurping noises and zipping sounds as it ran over a combination of folds, hair and scented skin.

While Scott could only smell one thing, his nose being firmly pressed into such a sodden region of Amy's body, she was given the pleasure of a multitude of smells, from the green grass she was half laying upon, to the smell of home made jelly that was tucked into heir sandwiches. Still she could smell the unmistakable smell of an incredibly turned on lady, and Amy was not embarrassed in the least as she emanated these smells as her husband continued to bring up more and more from his skillful use of his tongue upon her clitoris.

But it was the sense of everything around her that drove Amy absolutely wild. Never had she felt so vibrant, a pleasure that came from making love with the man she loved in the middle of an open field on their farm in the middle of the day.

As the sun warmed their bodies, and the heat from within ignited unimaginable euphoria, Amy's mind went wild with passion. She tossed her head back and forth in uncontrollable ways, and longed to grip Scott's head and press it harder onto her sex until she released her orgasm that was winding its way up. But Scott's hands upon hers prevented that, and it was a mixture of restraint and intimacy as his tongue continued to ply upon her now swollen sex.

Now mad with lust, Amy shook her hands until they came loose from Scott's interlaced fingers and began to slide them all over her body. It took every ounce of her strength to keep them from descending to Scott's lovely head and manipulating his head with wanton abandon. Instead she let them descend to her breasts where she shamelessly stimulated herself by kneading them then took her finger and flicked each nipple in turn endlessly.

The intense erotic pleasure of her movements became obvious when Amy's breath got deeper and deeper, her body spontaneously moving as she drew taught like a bow, her hands slipping down to her thighs where she tugged on her legs, bringing them into the air so that her hips rolled and brought more of her clitoris in contact with her husband's skilful mouth. Feeling this, Scott increased the pressure on her clit and began to move faster; not merely his tongue, but his entire head, moving in small figure eights that brought his tongue, lips, nose and cheeks into the marvelous act. It was the latter that stimulated Amy to no end; having worked upon the plow since before sun-up, Scott had not had the chance to shave, and she found the little whiskers rough, but pleasurably so as they rubbed the insides of her thighs and made her entire hips warm with liquidity.

Amy tried to force her eyes open and take in the sight of her husband's face buried between her legs, but the intense pleasure was too much, and she closed her eyes as her body twisted and she moaned uncontrollably in pleasure. Now with his hands free, Scott put them to good use by splaying her folds outward and driving his mouth in deep as he continued to lap feverishly at her clitoris.

No longer having the strength to hold her legs up, Amy let them fall upon Scott's shoulders as she went wild, crying out in abandon, screaming Scott's name over and over as she reached a series of violent orgasms, flooding her husband's face with her nectar that eagerly lapped them up. After the young woman finished shaking, and her hands went slack letting her legs fall back to the blanket and grass, she had to push her husband's mouth off her sex as it was proving to be overly sensitive.

"Don't you want another one", Scott said, trying to prove to his young wife that he was more then willing to take care of her needs first?

"Yes, but I want it inside me", she exclaimed, her eyes expressing her incredible need more so than her words.

And Scott took note. Amy had always been open minded when it came to sex, their lovemaking never having a predictable pattern to it, and while he would have enjoyed the pleasurable feeling of her lips sliding over his shaft for a few moments, the fact that she specified exactly what she wanted indicated that she had a need to be filled in a special and loving way. And Scott was more then willing. Amy had been kind enough to give him a few blowjobs in the later stages of her pregnancy, and even a few times after having the baby just to provide a little relief for him, but now it was time for the two of them to truly become one again.

Now as Amy's sex continued to quiver from the titillation of Scott's tongue, she swooned with desire as Scott began to remove his clothes. It helped that Scott locked his hazel eyes upon hers as he gripped the black T-shirt he wore, the front of which was tinted with smudged dirt and festooned with small holes from the welding he had done on the plow earlier in the morning, and pulled it over his head. Scott did it slowly of course so that his wife could see his taunt stomach and buff chest be revealed progressively which he knew she enjoyed. From having grown up on a farm, such developed muscles came from hard work rather then superficial workout machines at a gym, so his muscles were far more defined; a reality that did not escape Amy and impressed her.

In fact his slow method of undress impressed her as well; the wonderful view of her husband's gradually revealed body framed by their farm in the background stirred deep feeling of love as he stooped down to untie his black boots. It was intensely powerful as her body recovered from its powerful climax, but was still drawing growing pleasure at the sight of her husband undressing.

As the pause in meaningful undress began, Amy could see his other features as well. For many ladies they would have seemed mundane; light brown hair, long arms and matching long fingers that her mother-in-law jokingly referred to as piano fingers. The only reason Amy noted these small features now was because she saw them every time she laid her daughter down to change her diaper. A mirror image of her dad, Amy could remember holding her daughter for the first time and counting her fingers and toes and noting how long they were, just as her dad's were.

Amy's mind was jerked back to reality though when a barefoot Scott stood up and began to unbuckle his belt. It was all Amy could do from jumping up off the blanket and undoing Scott's belt for him; something she had long enjoyed. Since first meeting him, Amy had always known Scott to wear the same bronze John Deere belt buckle, tarnished by time, it had been given to him by his grandfather and Amy remembered the pleasantries of unbuckling it early into their relationship, well into their engagement, and now into their marriage. Unbuckling it and fishing for Scott's manhood meant untold pleasure was about to start, just as she knew it was about to start now.

With eagerness, Amy watched from her spot upon the blanket as he slipped his thumbs into the waistband of his blue jeans and began to push them down. Tall and slender, Scott's long legs presented a lengthy project at the protracted pace in which he was doing so, and Amy thought she was going to go mad with desire before he stepped out of them.

Amy watched with anticipation as Scott's jeans began to loosen from the release of the button and the slide of his zipper which made a distinctive zipping sound as it did so. As the tight fabric released around his thighs, Amy watched the denim fold, twist, and fall down upon itself as it descended down his legs towards his bare feet. At this point Amy no longer watched his pants as she was fixated upon the only remaining clothing he had on. At this Amy had always been disappointed. She loved men in boxers, but even at her request, Scott preferred the boring tidy whities and this was what she looked at now. While she had always placated Scott's wishes by wearing thongs, Scott could not be swayed into wearing the more fashionable and far sexier boxers.

It was the only disappointment though in an otherwise wonderful strip tease, and being less than desirable underwear, Amy's gaze only followed its downward movement to his knees before her eyes locked upon what really mattered.

Long and hard, Amy never tired of looking at her husband's cock, now arched and pulsating, the curve shifting to the left as it always was when he was anticipating sex. While the number of men Amy had been with was limited, Scott's was the only one she had seen that had not been circumcised. She knew that came from him being born in the farmhouse they now occupied, just as his father, and his father's father before him had. It was also the reason she had had laid across the guest room bed, mid-wife beside her, and while gripping the brass headboard in pain, had given birth to their daughter in the same traditional way as well.

Regardless of tradition, it was a look and feel Amy had grown to love; in her mouth, certainly inside her sex, and while not as often, inside her ass when the two off them tried that type of sex as well. Even looking at it now, she thought it looked bigger that way, and surprisingly more natural as well. Regardless of how it looked, it was her husband's and Amy knew exactly the intense pleasure it was capable of giving her and sitting on the blanket, she was more then ready to stop looking at it, and wanted desperately to feel it.

"You can enjoy me Hon", she teased as she sprawled up on top of the blanket and spread her legs wide in an open invitation. As she did so, Amy felt him position the tip of his cock on her trimmed pussy lips. He used his cock to open and explore her, the tip just dipping inside, sliding into her wetness that had been generated from the oral sex he had given her. That kind of attention always turned her on, so did taking cock, especially one inch at a time, which was what he was doing now. He gave her another inch and then rode her like that, just the tip, in and out, trying to be easy on her as it was the first time they had sex since having the baby.

Amy protested as she wanted it all, all eight inches that she knew he possessed; all of his girth that could fill her to overwhelming proportions and that could spurn her on to another orgasm. Seething with lust from the searing tongue licking she had just received, she wanted nothing less than for him to slam into her to the hilt, molding her skin to fit his hands, her pussy to fit his cock tightly as he drove her bottom into the soft tuffs of grass that lay crumpled under the blanket below her. She did not want to be teased, it had been far too long since she had been with her husband and she just wanted to be taken.

Deadwood
Deadwood
74 Followers