A Romance Slowly Sets Sail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they'd boarded Dyan said, "Who is to be in command?"

"The most competent sailor. Here's the key to the controls."

"No you fool. The most competent sailor will be you. I'm just the bunny on a boat."

They cruised at slow speed sitting together on the fly bridge drinking wine.

"God this is the life," Dyan sighed.

"I enjoy being with you but power boating is really for serious fishers and older people."

"The McIntosh's have their 46-foot keelboat for sale."

"I know. I looked over it."

"You said nothing."

"You knew I had lunch with my uncle Wednesday at the yacht club. Well he said he knew the replacement boat for me. We looked her over."

"But you said nothing to me about that?"

"I thought you wouldn't be interested."

"I love yachting in stiff breeze through my hair and no sound of noisy motors."

"You said nothing to me about that."

"I thought you wouldn't be interested."

They laughed until Dyan turned serious.

"Leucothea is a lovely boat and I love its center cockpit and the sofa and vanity with mirror in the master's stateroom and all the teak. God she's lovely Bernie; I've sailed on her five or six times."

"Okay, if you're that keen on her let's buy her."

"You mean that?"

"Of course."

Dyan's eyes turned liquid. "That means you're really staying."

"Aye. There's no need to rush into it Dyan. Let's see if we can complete this deal with your parents before Sue and Luke and the kids arrive next weekend. In the meantime let's anchor in a bay and try out your parent's new mattress. We must keep on with sex to ensure we are truly compatible."

"Aren't I allowed to tell you how much I love you?"

"Well let's test this mattress first and feed me the soft stuff later."

"Aye, aye, captain."

THE END