A Romantic Crime Thriller Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shandal
shandal
291 Followers

*

Sitting in the big soft chair in the lounge hot mug of coffee in his hand Michael looked across at Libby and told her, "We need to make him think that I've got a couple of my colleagues following his wife and kid, and that one word from me they'll be picked up and he'll never see them again."

Gasping she replied, "You can't mean that...."

"Libby all he has to do is believe that......we don't actually have to do it."

"Oh.....ok......I knew you wouldn't really do that."

"Damn right......there's a line everyman puts for himself not to cross......terrorising women and children is one of mine.....I've done things in my life many people wouldn't do, but hurting innocent women and children isn't one of them and I don't intend to start now. No, all we have to do is make him believe I would.....or that I have some of my ex army colleagues with them who will."

"So how do we do this?"

"We hire a car....you park in their street and when she leaves the house you follow her, give me a call on my mobile to let me know she's out and about. I'll be at his office, go on in and find him whilst you, as far away from the house as you can then bump the hire car into her car. Not enough to hurt yourself or her and the kid, but enough to keep her there for a while. Keep her talking about insurance, whatever, I'll get him into my car.....get him home and do the rest."

"You want me to crash into her?"

"You can do it.....better if you do it at a supermarket when she's loaded up or parked somewhere difficult for her to reverse out if your car is blocking her."

"Could I just block her and walk away instead of crashing into her."

Laughing Michael told her, "Coward."

"Damn right...."

"Just remember how we met....you breaking and entering....that took some courage to do that....."

"It's not the same..."

"No its not.....and yeah if you want to just block her in and leave the car......fine.....just keep me up to date on what you've done on the mobile."

"OK."

Just then the phone rang and Libby jumped, "That will be my dad....he's going to be disappointed."

Getting up Michael told her, "Don't tell him our plan just in case the phone at the prison is being monitored."

Michael watched as Libby picked up the phone and listened to her ask her father if he was alright. There seemed to be a lot of her father asking her questions and Libby quietly saying either yes or no, and then she told him, "I should have it in a couple of days dad.....I promise you....yes I will, love you, bye."

Turning towards him, tears streaking down her cheeks she told Michael, "He told me to get it as soon as possible as he can't stand being in prison much longer, he's frightened and he told me the file was the only way to prove his innocence. He wants' me to get it and get it fast so he can get out."

Gathering her up in his arms and rocking her, his cheek rubbing against the top of her head he soothed her, "Don't worry I'll get it, I promise....and as soon as I can......I won't let you down."

shandal
shandal
291 Followers
12