A Romantic Trip To The Cove

Story Info
My girl and I on Valentines Day date.
2.9k words
4.17
9.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a recount of what was one of the best Valentines dates ever!! My girlfriend and I had known each other for years, but had only recently started dating. I wanted to show her how much she meant to me, so I made plans for dinner and a sunset stroll on the beach, but what actually happened was so much more.

Luckily Valentines was on a Friday that year, so it was perfect for a date night at the beach plus it allowed me the time I needed to put all my plans in place. Most of all I wanted to surprise her with it as much as I could. As the day approached and we talked about plans for Valentines Day, I told her I would come up with something and she could just leave it to me.

A couple weeks before the big day, I gave a call to one of my friends who does some catering and arranged for some help with a meal that I could take onto the beach with us, already prepared and easy to set up. I had the perfect spot in mind too, which was a few minutes up the coast from where we lived. It's a little rocky cove that's protected from the wind and not well known so we would probably have it all to ourselves.

The big day arrived and I sent some flowers to her office, in the note that was put with the flowers, I told her to just head home after work and dress in something comfortable but sexy and I will be there soon. I took the day off of work to prepare for our date, I had to pack my car with the necessities, blanket, candles, dinnerware, firewood, food that I pick up from my friend, and then I had to scout out the spot to make sure that we were gonna have it to ourselves, and hopefully set things up ahead of time and cross my fingers that no one would take it, while I went to pick her up.

When I went to look at the spot, there were 2 girls there working on their tans. I decided I would go and ask them how long they might be there. They were 2 typical California blonds in their mid 20's, both lying on their stomachs with with their bikini tops undone. Very pretty girls, not rock hard bodies, but curves in all the right places. I asked the girls how long they would be there and they said they would be leaving in an hour or so, which was just about the time I was planning to arrive, so it was perfect! I told them what I was planning and they just giggled and told me how lucky my girl was to have me. It must have been destiny that these girls were here, because I thought they might just help me out with my plans. I told them I needed someone to keep an eye on my things while I went to get my girl and they were more than willing. I brought all the fixins down from my car. I set up the firewood and got it started. Laid out the blanket, the food containers and a radio playing some of our favorite songs. I gave the girls some money for their help and asked if it would be OK that I text one of them when I was on my way, so they could clear out and they agreed, I took a number and left. They were very helpful and I couldn't have done it without their help.

As I pulled up to the house, I got goose bumps on the back of my neck and butterflies in my stomach. I wanted this to be perfect. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, as if I was really there to pick her up for a date (even though I lived there too). I could hear her foot steps nearing the door and my heart began to beat faster in anticipation. She opened the door and had the most amazing smile on her face, it could literally have lit up a room. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a white thin low cut button down sweater, which accentuated her cleavage very nicely. As I stood there amazed at the sight of her, she just giggled and told me I was silly and pulled me into the house. I told her I was there to pick her up for our date and I pulled a bouquet of flowers from behind my back. She smiled and gave me a big kiss, her lips were so soft and pleasing, I returned her kiss deeply and pulled her into me. The kiss seemed to last forever, but I came to my senses and told her I would put her flowers in some water and then we could go. She put on her finishing touches and I text the girls.

We drove down the coast highway as the sun was nearly setting, we would arrive just in time to give us time to eat and watch the sunset. As we pulled to the side of the road above my spot, she looked at me wondering what was going on. I told her I thought we would go for a stroll on the beach to start our date. She smiled and leaned over and kissed me. I got out of the car and hurried around to her side of the car and opened the door for her and helped her out. We walked down the path to the beach and started strolling along the waters edge, it was perfect, we would time the arrival to our spot along with the setting sun.

As we approached our spot, she was looking at the sunset, I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. We embraced and as she opened her eyes I turned her in the direction of our dinner by the fire. She was so surprised, she turned and kissed me again, even more. I was smiling ear to ear, she made me so happy and I was happy to show her how much. We walked hand in hand over to the blanket and fire. She sat down on the blanket and looked up at me with an amazing look on her face, I knew I had her all to me. I asked her if she was hungry, she sad yes, I said then lets eat. I took the bottle of wine out of the bucket of ice and opened it, I poured her a glass and handed it to her and gave her a kiss. I opened the heated container my friend gave me with the food in it. I dished up the Chicken Parmesan he made for us and handed a plate to her. She seemed so surprised and pleased with how things were going for our first Valentines Day together.

As we sat and ate and talked, we watched the last sliver of the sun set into the ocean. It was a beautiful sight, but not as much as my girl who was sitting next to me. We finished our meal and I cleaned up everything and just let her relax. When I finished I sat down next to her on the blanket and she laid her head against my chest as I held her in my arms. It was silent here in our spot, except for the crackling of the fire and the pounding of the waves.

We were sitting there together for what seemed like hours, we would talk a little about our future together and genuinely enjoyed out connection. We started making out, I used my hands and started to explore every inch of her as I had done so many times before, but it seemed all new and different that night some how. I was so excited, which was obvious by the growing bulge in my jeans. My girl started exploring my body more and more and it wasn't long until she locked in her hand over my hard on. She began rubbing it through my jeans and drove me crazy. I began to unbutton her sweater and exposed her sexy lacy bra. I could feel her hard nipples through the thin lace, my cock jumped when I felt them.

I layed her down on her back and I opened her sweater up completely and I undid the front snap on her bra to expose her tits. Oh what a beautiful sight, the light of the fire shining off of her body making it glow as she laid there on our beach blanket. I leaned down and kissed her while my fingers found one of her nipples and started pinching it. I moved my kissed to her neck and her ears, I could feel her nipples stiffen more. Now I moved my kisses down to her tits and started sucking on her nipples. I used my teeth ever so gently at first, then I sucked really hard and began biting at them. She was arching her back and trying to raise her hips up so that her pussy could rub against me. For some reason though she seemed started looking around, which I noticed, and I asked her what was wrong. She said she thought someone might see us and sort of tried to hide her nakedness under me.

There we a few houses on either side of this cove, but pretty far off, so I wasn't too concerned. I told her I didn't think anyone would come walking by, but if they did then I guess they would get a good show!! She just laughed at that and said, well I guess I wont worry about until it happens, she pulled my head back down to her hard nipples and I resumed my play. She pulled my shirt over my head and pulled me down onto her. She immediately spread her legs and I started dry humping her. I could tell by now that my cock was leaking a lot of precum. I could also feel a lot of heat coming from her pussy, I wanted to eat it so bad. She urged me to roll over onto my back and now she was on top of me straddling my crotch.

She leaned over and kissed me. She started planting kisses all over my ears and neck and down to my shoulders and my chest and nipples. She liked to work on my nipples the way I worked on hers. While she was sucking and biting my nipples my cock was pounding in my jeans and aching to escape. She started kissing lower, down my stomach and to the waist of my jeans. She looked up at me and took the opening of my jeans in her mouth and opened the button with her teeth. She just giggled and opened the zipper with her fingers.

She looked down and said "what do we have here?" I was going commando and my cock head was dripping with precum. She licked her lips at the sight and while she was taking her face closer to it, she looked up at me and smiled. She darted her tongue from her mouth and started to lick precum from the head of my cock. She seemed to like that a lot because in no time she was shoving my whole cock into her mouth.

Then she started pulling my cock out all the way and pulling down my pants to my ankles. Now she was able to suck my cock all the way into her mouth and play with my balls at the same time. I spoke up and told her this isn't fair, she asked what I meant, I told her that she gets to please me and I am doing nothing. With that she stood up and pulled down her pants and panties and put them aside. Then she read my mind, she stood over me and sat her pretty little pussy and ass on my face and got into a 69 with me.

I was licking her pussy with a hard and fast tongue...she tasted so good. As I was licking and sucking on her pussy I could feel her head bobbing up and down on my cock. She is so orally gifted, I always have to try my best to hold of cumming. She was sucking me and still playing with my balls, I could feel her tongue massaging the head of my cock every time she came to the top and I could feel my cock fucking her throat when she went all the way down.

Soon I started playing with and fingering her asshole while I was eating her pussy. She was pushing her pussy against my face now, fucking me tongue. Her clit was pushing against my chin every time she pushed back into me. Her pussy juice was just gushing out of her now and I was licking it all up. In response to my ass play on her, she started playing with my asshole, which I love and I knew that I would soon be done. I could feel my cum building up and moving nearer to the point of cumming. I blasted my cum into her willing mouth, she sucked it all up and I could hear her gurgling as she was trying to swallow it all. Soon I felt her licking up the little bit that escaped, man my girl loves the cum.

When she was done cleaning me up, she got off of my face and turned around to kiss me. We started making out vigorously and she told me how much she loved tasting her pussy on my mouth and tongue. She started fondling my cock again, which was soon at full attention. Once I felt ready again, I layed her on her back and spread her legs and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

She looked up at me and seemed to beg for it without saying a word. I slipped the head in and teased her a bit. I started playing with her clit at the same time I was sliding my cock a little in and a little out at a time. She seemed to be going insane, needing it, wanting it and begging for it. Just as she was almost to the point of frustration I slammed all the way into her and started a hard rhythmic pounding of her pussy. She was screaming loudly with pleasure. my girl expresses her pleasure so loudly I fear someday we will have to cops knocking on our door. I'm glad the pounding waves are drowning out her sounds.

I kept up my pounding of her pussy from the top, but I soon wanted to move into my favorite position. I had her roll onto her tummy and I pulled her up my her hips and exposed her asshole and pussy to me. She is so damn sexy and this is one of my favorite ways to view her. I scooted up behind her and slipped my cock into her waiting pussy. I put my hands on her hips and started pulling her into me over and over again. Soon I was exploring her asshole again, sliding a thumb into her in rhythm with my cock pounding her pussy. She was really getting excited over this.

I was getting close to cumming again and I wanted to make sure she would cum first. I slide another finger in along with my thumb and worked her asshole even more. I reached forward with my other hand and started pinching her nipples on her lovely tits that we swaying back and forth with every thrust. It was quite a pretzel I was putting myself in but all the stimulation seemed to be working for her.

She was screaming steadily louder and louder and soon she backed into me really hard and stayed there for a minute while I could feel her body shuddering in climax. I could also feel her pussy squeezing my cock now, which urged me on to start pumping her harder and faster. I took both hands and put them on her hips and looked down at her sexy tattoo on her lower back, so sexy. I wanted to cum right on it, really badly. I was almost there, one last thrust and I stood up and jerked my cock and cum spurted out all over her back and puddled on her tattoo. Damn that looked so sexy all by itself, but then she turned her head and looked back at me with a satisfied sexy smile.

I got a towel out of my basket and cleaned my cum off her back. We both laid down on the blanket and starred up at the stars in the sky and turned to each other and kissed ever so gently. We were both smiling at each other and started giggling. She stood up quickly and pulled me up to join her and she ran into the ocean. I quickly followed her and soon we were both chest high in the water and making out. I was all like a dream, I'm sure the rest of our time together will be just as fun, sexy, satisfying, and happy. Happy Valentines Baby.