A Romantic Visit

Story Info
Your romantic night of erotic sex at the beach.
1.7k words
4.37
22.2k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers

The day was finishing the sun setting and you had taken me to the beach a perfect setting after a day of romance and fun with you. We are standing at the water edge hand in hand watching the sun set, the waves crashing on the beach the water lapping at our feet. No words shared just each of us speaking to the others heart through silent words of love.

You turn to me, and I to you, at the same time, leaning into me you place your lips on mine and kiss me with the most gentle sweet kiss, I close my eyes as our lips touch and I moan softly feeling the vibration of love surge through my body, tasting your essence, the kiss lingers on.

Your hands moves down my arms and you place the palms of your hands against my palms and gently raise my arms above my head as you continue to kiss me. Sliding your palms down my arms I feel the electric currents penetrate my skin as your fingers glide over it. Your hands move down the sides of my torso and at the hem of my top you clasp it and slowly remove it from my body, your lips leave mine and you bend to my waist kissing my belly moving your lips up over my stomach across the top of each breast as it is exposed by the top of my bra, up over my neck and touching once again my lips.

We stand and kiss it goes on forever, time stood still, our time was endless as you and I were all that was, all that mattered nothing else exists but our love for each other. Your tongue moves to my lips and you lick them as my mouth parts, your tongue enters my mouth and finds my tongue, and they dance, moving together sucking, playing, the sensation electrifying. I suck your tongue tasting you, feeling your essence move through your mouth into mine, I moan, soft purring moan, a fire ignited in my belly. Your hands move behind my back and you pull me toward you the kiss deep and passionate you unhook my bra and let it fall my breasts heave as they fall free, you pull me closer, my nipples rub against your shirt they harden. You stand back looking at me and my hands go to your shirt urging it up over your body I sling it up the beach. I move toward you kissing and licking your chest nibbling on each nipple and licking up your neck, we stand so close no breeze passes between us, skin to skin smooth to rough, your hands stroke my back my nails gently claw at your back as we kiss.

You push me away the urgency in your movements at first confusing to me, but then I see you fumble with the belt of your pants and I understand, I remove my skirt hooking my fingers into the sides I slide it down my over my hips and down my thighs wriggling as I remove it from my body and throw it up the beach to join our other clothes, standing now in a thong the scent of my juices sending delicious thoughts into my brain. Again you move to me take my hand and lead me into the water, it is cold and stings my heated skin and you lead me out deep till our feet barely touch the sand beneath them. You pull me to you and with one tug you rip the thong from my body and let it float away I lift my legs and wrap them around you and lay back into the water my upper body floating before you, my legs anchor it to your body, your hands stretch out and you rub my body sliding between my breasts, my nipples so hard and aching for the touch of your lips and fingers. You slide your hand to my right breast and pinch the nipple twisting it between finger and thumb, I wince a little as the pain shoots signals to my pussy. I reach my hand to cover yours and you take it and pull me up toward you, lifting me up so my legs are around your waste you clasp your mouth over my nipple and suck it then the other I feel the tiny buds grow and harden in your mouth. Your hands under my ass position me above the now erect cock demanding attention beneath me.

I push back and feel the head of your cock at the opening to my hot pussy, a slight pressure and you thrust my hips down, your cock penetrates me, my cunt walls close around it sucking it deep into me, my arms around your neck holding you, your face between my breasts as we move together the pressure of the water lapping at our bodies, the stillness of the night like it has stood still to watch these lovers play in natures playground the only sounds: our moaning and the water crashing on the beach. The moon our only light stands as a backdrop to this magnificent sight two lovers hot scorching bodies making love to the sounds of the night. Your cock fills me, stretching me, widens me, fills my body as we become one with each other. I feel my body shaking as an orgasm explodes deep inside it I ride you faster thrust after thrust your head goes back and I reach mine down and place my lips on yours, my tongue now thrusts into your mouth, and I suck as my body lets go of the tension built inside it, I feel your kiss become urgent your movements hard and fast as together we climax, we both stiffen as our bodies cum and I scream against your mouth, the sounds drowned by your mouth as you claim your woman.The kiss becomes gentler the calming of our bodies and souls as they revive and we cling to each other, wanting more, not wanting this moment to end……

We wade onto the shore exhausted from our sexual exploits and cold from the night air about us. We build a fire on the beach and retrieve blankets from the car. We lie before the fire, holding each other tight, talking, and giggling like school children, warming our bodies next to each other and before the now roaring fire, and drift off to sleep under the stars and moon shining brightly on us. We are awakened as the tide begins to lap at our sleeping bodies on the beach. We cuddle and kiss as we rub the sleep from our eyes. Your hands roam my naked body under the blankets, cupping my supple breasts, rolling my nipples between your fingers, hands wandering across my ass, down my thighs, back up toward my ever dampening pussy. You slowly begin stroking my clit, feeling it swell to your touch, listening to my breathing quicken, and my heart beat increase as your touch continues to dampen my pussy. You slide a finger inside me, as I let out a little moan, your cock growing harder by the minute; now rubbing up against me, wanting more of what last night brought a second finger enters my now soaking wet pussy as your thumb continues to tease my clit. Soft kisses on my neck, whispering dirty secrets in my ear, telling me you want to taste me, to lick me until I can stand it any more, too feel my juices running down your face and taste my nectar as it pours from my body.

Your body moves beside me lying with your cock at my face and your face between my thighs licking my pussy which is wet and wanting.. taking your hard cock into my hand I stroke it gently, then slide it into my wet mouth I suck from base to head up and down a few times lubricating it with my saliva. I move one hand to your balls and roll them as my head moves back and forth my other hand sliding up and down the shaft sliding on this throbbing member. I began to use my tongue rolling it around the head pushing the foreskin back and licking underneath it, pushing the tip of my tongue into the tiny slit, tasting the precum and I moan as the salty flavor assaulted my taste buds. My mouth opens again and I moved it over your cock and suck in my cheeks rolling my tongue around it I began to suck it, my head and hands moving rapidly sucking harder and faster.

I feel you tense and then you cum you arch your back as you pump jet after jet of hot sticky cum into my mouth, it is like it wont stop, you grab my head and hold it still I feel the cum in my mouth filling it creeping out the side as my mouth is full, I try to swallow it all as it seems to never end. At the same time you are between my legs opening my pussy with your hands exploring the naked flesh while you kiss and lick up the soft flesh on my inner thighs, you pinch and pull my lips and tiny shivers of pain run up through my body I feel your tongue lick from my ass to my clit and I shiver, you suck on each lip sucking them deeply into your mouth I moan, next your tongue flicks against my clit and I feel your fingers enter me clawing them back, you scrape the inner walls of my cunt, I feel them contract sucking at your fingers. Then I feel a warmth as your tongue slides in a long side your finger and as you thrust your fingers and tongue in and out of my cunt, I arch my back I am about to cum and know this will mean I squirt my body juices into your mouth, I feel your finger slide into my ass as you continue to fuck my cunt with your tongue and fingers and I scream “omggggggggggggggggggggggggg babyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyesssssssssssssssssss” I cum in an explosive orgasm …..

more to come soon as the couple go home

sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers