"A" Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian70
Brian70
171 Followers

"Are you sure? It'll hurt." His concern was nice but I needed to be filled. The only time things seem right is when I have a cock in me.

"Yes." I could barely get it out because my breathing was getting ragged. I pushed my ass on his cock. He finally accepted my actions and pushed in. He pushed in all the way in one movement letting out an appropriate groan. I was completely taken over by the pain and pleasure from his cock filling my ass. It was exactly what I needed. I just had to ignore the pain until it subsides. I felt stretched more than ever so I was sure he was dealing with the tight grip of my ass. He pulled back and slid in again adding more lubricant as he did. It stretched me again. He started working my ass really well with his thick cock. The pain disappeared quickly and I was able to enjoy the pounding he had started. I was getting really turned on feeling his balls slap my ass with each thrust.

We were both getting sweaty from the work he was putting on me. I saw his sweat start to drip from his nipple onto my chest. The feeling was truly erotic as his cock continued to work my ass. I felt a drop on my face. I looked up to see sweat accumulating on his nose. I lifted my head to kiss it tasting his salty sweat and skin. We kissed again before I put my head back. I laid back to enjoy his huge cock pumping my ass, his balls slapping my ass and his sweat landing on me. I was feeling my own climax closing in as his cock rubbed me.

I saw his orgasm start to show on his face. I groaned as he was getting me really close. I was trying to delay it because I wasn't sure I could handle his cock after I came. My attempts had the opposite effect and I started shooting pulses of cum over my stomach and chest. A couple were strong enough to land on my face. It was amazing as I felt my ass squeezing his cock tighter. He let out a loud groan and shoved his cock in a last time. I felt every detail on it when he did. His cock swelled in my ass when he started coming. I watched his face as his body twitched. I finally felt satisfied again. He collapsed on me to catch his breath. The weight of his body pressed on me while our sweat mixed with my cum. I relaxed feeling his heartbeat while he caught his breath. What an amazing afternoon this had become.

"Housekeeping will be by in a few minutes to clean the room. We should go." He said. I pulled on my shorts. When he was dressed he walked with me back to my room. We shared another passionate kiss when at my door.

"Thanks, that was perfect." I said. He smiled and walked out to his truck. 'What a cock he has' I thought to myself as I stared at his ass when he walked away. I stepped inside heading to the shower. I was still covered with drying sweat and cum.

I started Wednesday blowing Martin. His cock wasn't in the same league as my experience yesterday though I wouldn't change our time together. I played with his asshole a bit before he would cum for me. When he did he held my head on him while thrusting his hips. It was a wonderful feeling when he shot his cum. When he got up to shower I laid back to enjoy the taste lingering in my mouth. I slept for a while before showering and heading to the pool.

Sitting on the chaise I watched a gay couple check in and be led to "A" room. They appeared to be close in age to myself. Both were very attractive. I blocked out any sexual thoughts after what happened so far. A married man sneaking here and the hotel's handyman making up for it should be enough extracurricular sex for this trip.

When Martin and I went to a restaurant for dinner we ran into them. They waved to catch my attention as we walked into the bar. They introduced themselves as Tony and Chris. We accepted their invitation to join them. Tony was a little taller than me and had dark hair. Chris was my height and had dusty blonde hair. They mentioned they got the room when a guest canceled half of their stay. 'You're welcome!' I thought to myself seeing that Alex's leaving was largely because of me. After several drinks and lots of great conversation I felt Chris' hand on my leg. He massaged my thigh as we talked and drank. I know I should have moved it back but it felt nice, and I really needed the attention.

Tony and Martin led us on the walk back to the hotel. They were talking while Chris and I followed having our own conversation. Just as I noticed they had made it through an intersection that we stopped at Chris took my hand to hold it. We held hands the rest of the way to the hotel. Walking through the breezeway of the hotel Chris pulls me to the side and kisses me. I was a caught off guard but instinctively returned his kiss. I had my hand around him feeling his firm ass. I broke our kiss.

"I can't do this, you're here with Tony. Martin is just down the way." I said pushing enough to create some space between us. I saw the lust in his eyes. We stood locking eyes for what seemed like an eternity.

"Ok. Maybe we can all get together tomorrow." he said.

"Yeah we can do that." We walked to our rooms and said goodnight.

Thursday morning brought another day of meetings for Martin. I started at the pool again. I had planned on leaving to visit a museum today before Tony and Chris made to the pool. I waited too long and they showed. They swam for a few minutes before sitting with me.

We talked for a while. When it changed to flirting then to unmasked dirty talk I was surprised. I guess I shouldn't have been but I had no idea they wanted to add a third to their bedroom. It quickly became clear that they wanted me there.

We went straight to "A" room. It felt weird to be there again just days after spending time here with Alex, and then the handyman whose name I wished I asked. I hid it as well as I could so I wouldn't have to explain it to them. We quickly stripped getting to our business at hand. Tony was first naked since Chris was closing and locking the door. He kissed and held me tight. Our bodies pressing together made me forget the history I had with this room. Tony loosened his grip on me letting Chris take it over. My mouth went straight to his. I reached lower and put my hands on their cocks. Having a cock in each hand is an awesome feeling. They made it even better by coming in for a three-way kiss while they groped my ass and cock.

Chris moved to the bed to lay down. I followed getting on my knees on the bed. Starting at his lips I kissed him down to his balls. I played with them for a moment before moving to his cock. His cock was nice. It was almost six inches and a good thickness which would let me blow him long and slow. I looked over briefly to see that Tony's cock was the same in size, maybe a little thicker. This is going to be fun.

I took Chris' cock in my mouth and put my ass up in the air for Tony. Chris' cock felt perfect in my mouth. I dropped my head on it, taking him down to the base. His cock perfectly filled my mouth, the head just slipping into my throat. Just as I was starting to remember how similar this felt to being here with Alex I felt cold lube dripping onto my hole. I continued working on the cock in my mouth. I settled into a relaxing rhythm of bobbing my head on it while occasionally pulling it out to lick down and caress his balls.

Meanwhile Tony put two fingers in me to lube and stretch me. I was ready soon after he started. Tony moved behind me putting his cock to my hole. The anticipation was torturing me. I pushed back but Tony wanted to be in charge. After I waited patiently sucking Chris, Tony pushed the head of his cock in me. Tony pushed in until his hips pushed hard on my ass. I let out a loud moan. Being filled at both ends is about as good as it gets. Tony started pumping my ass so I matched his pace on Chris. When Tony pushed in I took Chris in my mouth. Being pushed by the thrusting made his cock hit my throat quickly each time. Tony's cock was hitting my prostate with each thrust bringing me closer to coming. It brought me to the edge and my moans reflected it. Soon my cum started running out of me. When it did I felt my ass contracting around Tony. It lasted for at least thirty seconds and brought Tony closer. He started thrusting fast and harder. His breath was fast when he warned he was coming. He sped faster pushing hard against me with each thrust, pushing me harder and faster on Chris. Tony pushed deep in my ass one last time and held there. I felt his cock throb and swell in my ass. His hot cum was shooting in me and I loved it. I pushed my head as deep on Chris as I could. I felt my mouth vibrating on him from the moaning Tony pushed me to. I swallowed and rubbed my tongue on Chris making him cum too. Feeling two cocks cum in me at the same time is a wonderful feeling that never gets old.

I savored Chris' cum, feeling the silky smooth texture against the roof of my mouth. Tony's cock slipped out of my ass leaving me feeling empty. Tony laid down on his back and I moved next to him. I was on my side with my arm over Tony. Chris moved behind me. I felt his soft cock nestle between my slippery ass cheeks. I felt so completely satisfied that I fell asleep. I think we all did for about half an hour.

When I woke up I moved my hand to hold Tony's cock. It was semi hard and had a big bulbous head. Feeling it made me hard. I had to get my mouth on it. There was one place his cock should be right now. I lifted myself to lean over him. I started licking the front of his cock. He started stirring so I buried his semi hard cock in my mouth. He moaned, waking up as his cock hit the back of my mouth.

"Oh shit, that's, ohhhh shit that's good." Must have been a good way to wake up.

I kept on his cock, licking and sucking. I felt Chris' hand reaching around to my chest to pinch my nipples. He alternated between them as I gave Tony head. I needed more though, I was ready for Chris' turn behind me. I wiggled my butt on him hoping he gets the hint.

I felt Chris' hard cock pushing at my entrance. With as used as my hole was he slipped in easily, pushing in until his balls pressed on my leg and his hips hugged my ass. I was trying to focus on Tony's cock sliding on my tongue as I moved my head taking him in. Chris was working my ass well, making concentration difficult. Chris' pushing on me was forcing my cock to rub on Tony's leg. It felt great with my precum lubricating my cock rubbing his hairy skin but it would take over too quickly. I pushed back on Chris so I would have enough space.

Tony's cock tasted wonderful. I could taste his cum from before mixing with his new precum. I concentrated on massaging it with my tongue. I really wanted to taste his load, to feel it coating my tongue. I was getting really worked up about receiving it while Chris was taking care my other end. His cock filled my ass perfectly. He kept a slow pace pumping me. Soon he had pushed me closer to Tony so my cock was grinding his leg again.

It was Tony's turn first. He climaxed filling my mouth with his cum. He shot a huge load that I savored for as long as I could before swallowing. I was getting close too from Chris' consistent pumping. Not only was his cock working on my prostate but my cock was rubbing on Tony's hairy leg being lubed by my own precum. It became too much for me to handle and my orgasm took over. I flexed my ass just as Chris was pushing in, triggering my own cum to squirt on Tony. I caught as much as I could in my hand. Chris was climaxing too. I relaxed and felt his cock throbbing in my ass and his hips and leg held tight against mine. His balls hung down on my leg. He moved his head to my neck and I felt his heavy breathing. Tony brought my hand to his mouth to take my cum. It was so sexy seeing this I climbed onto him for a long passionate kiss. I saw it was nearing dinner time so I broke from them pulling my clothes on. I thanked them for the perfect afternoon. I headed back to my room leaving them spent and sprawled out on the bed. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to get both of my openings filled at the same time twice today. It is the most complete I've felt in a long time.

Martin returned just as I stepped out of the shower. We went out for dinner before settling in back at the hotel.

Friday was our last morning at the hotel. It started with Martin's cock down my throat again. At the end of the week I realized that the familiar feel of it always made me happy. I knew every bit of it from the veins and hair to the way the head rubbed the roof of my mouth. I sucked him like it was our first time, trying to impress him with every skill I had. I took it down my throat enough times that I felt the head expand in preparation for his release. I held him in while he started coming. After a couple shots I pulled back to collect the rest of it in my mouth. I laid back when Martin went to shower. When we left I looked back one time at the door to "A" room.

Brian70
Brian70
171 Followers
12