A Room to Share

Story Info
Two strangers are forced to share a luxury hotel suite...
8.4k words
4.68
187.4k
205
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,855 Followers

My plane touched down hours late. First there was a delay of my initial departure, then again for my connecting flight in Chicago. The crew was pissy, and they ran out of snacks. I didn't necessarily hate flying, but something always seemed to make it a miserable process. I was in town for an annual conference, which the agency I worked for sent me to every year. I would normally spend most of my time in the hotel's depressing event spaces, listening to speakers drone on about nothing, and just wanted a little free time the day before to explore the city. So much for that.

The only thing that kept me going through the final leg of the journey, aside from my gin and tonic, was a beautiful women on the same flight. She was absolutely captivating, with sharp, stunning features, dark brown eyes, and smooth, tanned skin. I couldn't figure out what ethnicity she was. I figured it was some exotic mix that she had to explain to everyone she met. I watched her every movement, and at one point she caught me staring. Oh well. She moved like a cat, and it made me crazy.

The conference was held in a grand hotel, with plenty of amenities to offset the mundane program. I was more than ready to partake of these features by the time I arrived but, as it turned out, I wasn't out of the woods just yet. I joined the line at reception and quickly realized that they were dealing with more snafus at the desk. Just my luck.

Fortunately, the mysterious woman from my flight waltzed in moments later. Just my luck, indeed! I realized she must be here for the same conference. She joined the line just behind me and seemed equally exhausted. She was also becoming nervous about the drama happening in front of us. I turned toward her, and muttered, "What now?" to signal my recognition of her from the flight.

She quickly replied, "I know, seriously? Haven't we been through enough already?" Clearly she recognized me from earlier. It meant nothing, but I was happy to get a little high off her remark.

When we reached the desk, the concierge seemed flustered and asked for both of our names, which we gave. The mystery woman's name was Kelly. The concierge seemed hesitant to give us some bad news, but waited until she found us in the system. She then proceeded to tell us how the conference had not blocked enough rooms for all the guests, and that due to overbooking we were not guaranteed a room.

I don't know how this kind of thing happens, but it does, and I was irate. I gave the concierge a piece of my mind, explaining what "we" had just been through so far, and insisted she sort it out. I made sure to use "we" as much as possible, to demonstrate that I was fighting for Kelly as well, and not just myself. Kelly appeared to be appreciating it.

"Here, take these drink vouchers and have a seat at the bar. I will look into this and see if there's something I can do," the concierge said with a sigh. She handed us two small slips of paper. I thanked her, and off we went to the bar.

Kelly and I took two seats next to each other. I introduced myself properly and apologized for getting angry at the reception desk. She replied, "Oh, no problem at all. I appreciate it! I would have done the same if you hadn't." We both ordered a cocktail and made casual chit-chat. I found out that Kelly was from Portland and this was her first time attending this conference. I specifically didn't ask her ethnicity, I was enjoying the mystery too much.

I confessed that after a long flight I really just wanted a room and to hit the gym for a bit to release some tension. Her eyes lit up and agreed that was an excellent plan. After a while, the concierge came over and looked optimistic. "So-" she started, "I have some good news."

"Let's hear it," I said.

"I've secured a room that I can upgrade you to, and it's really very nice. A luxury suite. There is a king bed and a private jacuzzi in the room..." Midway through her speech, I suddenly realized that in fighting for a solution for both Kelly and I, the concierge must have been mixed up, thinking we were a couple.

"Um, we're not together," I added. Kelly and I exchanged looks of shock and disappointment.

"I'm sorry, I just have the one room..." the concierge noted.

I sighed and said, "Well you take it then, I'll figure something out."

Kelly replied, "No way, I'm not going to do that to you."

We both thought for a moment, unsure how to resolve this. Kelly concluded, "Look, let's just take the room and we'll figure it out later. Maybe we can ask around and one of us might find a coworker we're comfortable sharing a room with." I doubted this, but agreed. We finished our drink and were shown to our room.

Our suite turned out to be massive and absolutely beautiful. It was rare that I'd stayed in a hotel room like that, and the moment I saw it I realized that I didn't want to find any solution to our "problem." I stood in the living room, dumbfounded by the raised jacuzzi that sat there by the window. Kelly was enthralled by the size of the bed and all the little freebees that were scattered about.

Once our luggage was dropped off and we were left alone, Kelly and I exchanged looks. We were both thinking the same thing - how was either of us going to let this room go? I suggested we hit the gym, as discussed, and then we could sort out the situation. We both began rummaging through our luggage. Kelly began setting up her stuff in the bathroom, clearly with every intention of staying. I started pulling out some clothes to work out in.

"I just have to change, I guess I'll just use the bathroom to do that?" Kelly asked, sheepishly.

"Sure, go for it," I added. "Take your time, I'll just change here while you're in there."

Kelly nodded and carried her workout clothes into the bathroom, then carefully shut the door behind her. I turned my attention to one of the more interesting features of the room we hadn't spoken about yet, designed to evoke a little romance for couples staying there. The shower wall facing the bedroom was frosted glass, from the floor to the ceiling. This had the effect of allowing you to see the faint impression of the bather's body from within the bedroom, without giving away too much detail. I knew Kelly was just changing and wouldn't be taking a shower, but I couldn't help myself from thinking about what I might see if she did.

While I was changing into gym shorts and a t-shirt, I happened to pass Kelly's luggage, which was left wide open. Sitting on top of her clothes were a few pairs of lace panties and bras. I got a thrill from seeing her intimate garments, especially since she clearly liked to wear the kind that made her secretly feel a little sexy underneath.

I was soon finished changing and decided to make myself comfortable on the bed. I also wanted to flirt with the idea of demonstrating my lack of desire for giving up the room. Who knows where it might lead to? A minute or two later, Kelly emerged from the bathroom in her tight-fitting gym clothes. Her body was magnificent. The clothes clung to her figure, revealing every smooth curve, including her perfectly round, tight ass. Her breasts bulged within her cropped spandex top, crowned with a lovely display of cleavage.

She made her way to her suitcase, then folded and placed the clothes she had been wearing inside. She seemed shy around me, perhaps because her workout clothes left a lot of skin exposed, despite the fact that she was planning to wear them in public anyway.

"Ready?" I said.

She smiled and nodded. "I'll head down with you."

As we headed toward the door, I felt an electric tingle of excitement between us, as her eyes perused my chest and arms through a tight fitting t-shirt, and mine ran up and down her slender, fit body. The curiosity was definitely there and we were in no hurry to resolve the situation at hand. This continued through our workout in the hotel gym. I gazed at her beautiful ass as she used the stair climber, observing the sway and gentle bounce of each muscular cheek. Her chest heaved the same way on the treadmill and bike. Likewise, I felt her eyes on my body as I lifted weights. I wasn't exactly a bodybuilder, but I put enough time into my workouts to become decently toned.

We finally met at the water cooler for a much needed final drink, where she said, "You were right, I needed this. I feel like a brand new woman."

I smiled and said, "Yeah, I'm ready to move past the horror of flight 109 now."

She added, "Well, let's head back up. I could use a shower and something to eat." I laughed inside, finding it funny that we were just cruising along with this, as if there was nothing strange about two complete strangers in our situation. But I was loving it. I had no idea where we were going, but wherever it was, I was all in.

On our way up to the room, I let slip, "Well, this should be interesting, then."

"Why? What should?"

"The peep show shower," I added.

She gasped. "Oh my god, I totally forgot about that!" Her face started to turn red. "We should have showered at the gym before heading back."

"It's okay," I reassured her, "It's just frosted glass. You can't really see anything." She didn't reply, probably not convinced. We walked down the hall to our room in silence and I observed her expression, a mixture of bottled laughter and embarrassment.

As we entered the room, I followed close behind, entranced by the sexy wag of her butt. I imagined getting back to the room together, peeling off our sweaty clothes and tossing them aside, standing before each other nude and then going in for a long, deep kiss. A kiss that carried us from one room to the next, until we ended up in the shower together, with the water flowing down over our bodies as we came close, skin to skin. I'd press her up against that frosted glass, opening her hips and smoothly gliding inside her. I imagined what it would look like from the bedroom, with our two bodies grinding together passionately, moaning and pressing our bare flesh against the window in ecstasy.

"So-" she said, interrupting my fantasy. I realized we were now in the bedroom again and looking at the glass elephant in the room. She turned to me, clearly having a little moment of panic, "I'm not sure I..."

I interrupted her. "Look, if you want me to go first, that's fine. I don't mind. Like I said, I'm sure you can't see anything, and if need be we can just go in the other room while the other person showers."

She looked embarrassed to be called out on her fears and straightened up. Clearly she didn't want to be thought of as cowardly. "No, it's okay. You're right. I'll just rinse off quickly and then you can go next." She laughed. "I'll just try to remember to not get too close to the window."

I laughed as well. "That sounds like a plan."

As before, she stepped into the bathroom and carefully closed the door. This time we watched each other as the door shut. She was still smiling at me and I took it to be a little nervous excitement. After a couple minutes, I heard the water switch on, and began watching the shower window out of the corner of my eye. Moments later the vague brown outline of her body appeared. She stayed away from the glass, but was still close enough to see the long line of her nude body, the outline of her soft breasts, and the gentle whip of her long, dark hair as she began to wet herself. It was tantalizing, knowing that such a thin partition separated me from her.

I began undressing. Each piece of my gym clothing came off and got cast aside one by one, all the while watching Kelly showering nearby. When I got to my boxer shorts, I slowly pulled them down, revealing my hardening cock, and then stepped out of them quietly. I made my way over to the window, but not too close for her to see, confident she would have no idea that I stood there before her, fully nude, watching her ghost-like form rising the soap from her body.

When I heard the shower stop, I quickly grabbed a nearby towel and wrapped it around my body. I noticed that Kelly, in her haste, had forgotten her clothes on the suitcase. I knew she would have to come back out and get them, wrapped only in a towel herself. Sure enough, the door creaked open moments later.

"Um... I think I forgot my clothes!" Kelly admitted, smirking.

I laughed and brought them over to her. "Here I come to the rescue." She was surprised to see me already in my towel. Her eyes shot down to my groin, where the bulge of my penis was showing, still semi-erect from seeing her shower.

"Oh, I didn't realize you were ready to go. Here, I can change in the bedroom while you shower," she said.

She accepted the clothing that I had brought over and then opened the door wide. We both stood in the open doorway, each wearing nothing but a single thin layer of fabric. I felt the same excitement I felt before, standing in front of the shower window. She quietly gulped and became self-conscious, hugging her clothes close to her breasts and cinching her towel tightly closed. She tried to look down, avoiding eye content, but this only put her in full view of my bulge. Realizing what she was seeing, she returned her eyes upward, but then couldn't avoid looking at me. She had nowhere to hide, and she stammered, "Okay, so... you can..."

"Right, I'll go shower," I said with a smirk. She moved aside to let me pass, and then I began to close the door behind me. She was already walking back toward the bed, biting her lip nervously. Now alone, I removed my towel and hung it by the shower. It felt great to be naked on the cool marble floor after a hard workout. I was ready for a quick shower and was excited to see if I could give Kelly a little tease in the process.

I stepped into the shower and switched it on, then let the cool water cascade all over my body. I glanced over at the window, but couldn't see any sign of Kelly. Still, I knew she was there. I also knew exactly how much I could get away with, having seen how much of Kelly's body I could make out while she showered. I inched my way closer to the window, knowing that I had a certain amount of room to work with. I began lathering up.

Soon enough, I could start to see some activity in the bedroom. Not much, just that Kelly was still there. So I kept going, scrubbing myself up and down. It wasn't long before the thrill of being watched caused my erection to return, stronger than before. I was close enough to the window at this point that I knew she would be able to see that I had one, even if she could only faintly make it out. I wanted to know what she was doing, how she felt seeing the outline of my body through the window, just as I had seen hers.

To my surprise, I saw her more and more clearly. She was inching closer to the window herself, to get a better peek. She didn't realize that in doing so, I was able to see that she was there. In fact, I could see from the color of her image that she had abandoned her towel and was standing in the middle of the bedroom, stark naked, watching me soap my arms and my chest. After a while, she must have realized that she'd better hurry and put on some clothes, and her form vanished. So I finished up, and stepped out of the shower.

I quickly wrapped my towel back around my waist and went for the door, wondering if I'd catch her at least in a partial state of undress. When I opened the door and stepped out into the bedroom, Kelly was standing there in her black lace bra and panties. My head was swimming at how beautiful she looked in those sexy garments. When I appeared, she gave a slight jump and was still looking flushed, probably from the peep show I gave her. She also must have known I was about to come out, and was hurrying to put her clothes back on as fast as possible.

"Sorry!" she said, immediately looking away from my bulge again, "I'll hurry up!"

"No problem," I replied, smiling warmly, "Would you like me to go back inside?"

"No, no, it's okay, I'm almost done." She was already in the process of slipping on a pair of slim black jeans and pulling her top over her head. While she did this, I waited patiently, watching her. She looked up and me and smiled. "Okay, all set. I'll step outside so you can get dressed in here." She hurried out of the room.

I walked over to my suitcase, and then let my towel drop to the floor. I knew there was no door separating the bedroom and the living room, so to give me privacy she would have to exit the bedroom and turn to the right or left to be in the clear. But this increased the chances that she might get another "accidental" glimpse.

Behind me I heard, "Oh- do you..." I turned to look over my shoulder, and there was Kelly back in the entryway with her hand over her mouth. She had a full view of my bare behind, as I stood there naked, facing the wall and my suitcase.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" she said, slapping her hand over her eyes. "I didn't mean to, I didn't realize you had already..."

I laughed. "It's okay, I'll just be a moment."

She rotated her body around and marched off, having fully embarrassed herself again. Still chuckling, I removed my clothes from the suitcase and threw them on quickly. When I joined Kelly outside the bedroom, she again apologized profusely for walking in on me. I brushed it off, and asked her what she had wanted to say earlier. She was just going to propose we go downstairs and try the hotel restaurant, to which I happily agreed.

As we made our way down to the lobby, I noticed Kelly's body language change. She started to walk more confidently, as if she were presenting herself to me. She seemed to be consciously checking for my attention in subtle ways. Maybe my little tease had an effect, or maybe she was just naturally on the prowl. "That's a nice outfit," I said. It was clear that she had pulled out one of her more expensive pieces of clothing to wear to dinner; a white, perforated leather top.

"Oh, thank you!" she said cheerfully.

"I don't expect to see many conference goers wearing Helmut Lang. Clearly I ended up with one of the hip women here."

She gave a surprised laugh and blurted, "Wait- excuse me? How did you even know it was Helmut Lang?"

"A friend of mine used to work in SoHo back home, I can recognize some of the brands now, I guess," I replied. The truth was, the last woman I dated worked at a Helmut Lang store, and I didn't really know much else. But Kelly did look great, and seemed impressed at whatever knowledge I did have about fashion. In fact, the grin wouldn't leave her face. Clearly I scored some points.

The restaurant was only moderately full. We took our seat and I offered to order us a bottle of wine. Kelly gladly accepted. We made more small talk, sharing stories about ourselves, and getting to know each other a little better. During a break in conversation, she noted, "Odd that it's not that busy here tonight, especially with the conference going on."

"Well, I'm sure they're making up for it with room service requests," I suggested.

"Why's that?" she replied.

I looked at her, slightly perplexed. "Oh, that's right. This is your first conference, right?" I smirked.

"Yeah... why? What did I miss?"

I grinned at her. "You really are that innocent, aren't you?"

She laughed, "Maybe... Do tell."

"Well, let's just say that most of the conference attendees aren't exactly here for the conference," I said. She wasn't following. "See... most of these people jump at the opportunity to fly out here for a little tryst with their coworkers. Frankly, everyone's sleeping with everyone. They're not really here to learn something," I chuckled.

Kelly's jaw dropped. "... Seriously? I had no idea!" she replied.

"Yeah. They all want a little escape from their boyfriends, wives, husbands, girlfriends, whatever. Welcome to corporate America! This is part of the system." Kelly seemed positively scandalized, yet at the same time she absorbed this information with a little bit of intrigue. Maybe it was because she was starting to get tipsy. I poured her another glass of wine and got a kick out of her expression.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,855 Followers