A Room to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,872 Followers

Finally she broke her silence and asked, "So... are you... Did you come to..."

I suddenly realized that I didn't know how to reply to her obvious curiosity about whether I was here for the same purpose. I thought, "Should I tell her no, in case she disapproves? Should I tell her yes, in case she doesn't?" I wasn't exactly the unfaithful type myself, but it wasn't as if I hadn't had an experience now and then at these things. I froze for a moment, trying to run through the events so far and make the right gut decision, but I was saved by the bell.

The waitress returned for our orders, and I was relieved. Maybe I could just change the subject. I quickly gestured to Kelly to order, who picked the salmon, but quickly switched to one of the salads. I ordered the roasted chicken. The waitress left, and I immediately used the interruption to change course.

"By the way..." I started, "It sure seems like maybe we're not making any effort to resolve the little issue with our accommodations." I smiled, to suggest I might be okay with that.

She smiled back and added, "Yeah... I guess not." She took another sip of wine, smirking at me. Needless to say, we enjoyed our meal together, laughed about whatever the wine happened to make amusing, and splurged on a chocolate pot de crème. It was now a date, in my estimation.

When we got back to our room, Kelly kicked off her shoes and collapsed on the bed, throwing her arms over her head, and looking at me coyly. "Well I'm smashed," she said.

I collapsed next to her, on the other side of the bed. "That makes two of us," I added with a satisfied sigh. We lay there side by side, staring up at the ceiling for a few moments, before I continued, "You know what would be amazing right now?"

"What?" she returned.

"A soak in our private jacuzzi that everyone is going to be seriously jealous of."

"Oh my god, yeah. That's exactly what I want right now. I can't believe we managed to score that and I haven't brought a bathing suit!" As she said this, she covered her face with her hands in frustration. I knew they sold them in the gift shop downstairs, but I decided it wouldn't hurt to not mention that.

"Eh, me neither. I'm not sure I'm willing to let that stop me though. We earned this jacuzzi with that flight," I suggested.

She continued staring at the ceiling for a moment, then turned her head to the side and looked at me with a little surprise. She knew what I was suggesting, but perhaps didn't know how to feel about it yet. "And by that you mean what, exactly?"

I laughed. "Well... you've already seen my bare ass once. Now that that's out of the way, what's the harm in a little skinny dip?"

She started giggling. "Right, I'm quite sure you wouldn't mind seeing me strip naked in front of a complete stranger! But..."

Again, I decided to reassure her and keep the ball rolling. "I didn't mean it that way. We could just look away while we each get undressed and get in there. Once you're under the water, the jets hide everything."

She wasn't entirely buying it, and kept glancing at me with a smirk. I could tell her mental gears were turning as she considered this. Fortunately our gears were both well oiled with copious amounts of wine. Finally she sighed, "Okay, I guess we can't let it go to waste... But no peeking!" She said this in a playful way. She was clearly turned on by the prospect, but not willing to admit it.

I got up and went to turn on the jacuzzi. Kelly hesitantly got herself off the bed and then wandered into the other room to join me, nervously biting her lip again. "So how do we do this," she asked.

"Well, get down to your underwear at least and then I'll look the other way while you finish and get in," I replied. I periodically checked the status of the jacuzzi as she shimmied out of her jeans. She seemed nervously excited as she wiggled out of her clothes and threw them onto a chair. In a matter of moments she stood there in the black lace bra and panties that I had seen earlier. She shifted nervously to one side and tapped her foot.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she muttered, before giggling again.

"Okay, my turn," I said, standing up and approaching her. I removed my shoes and socks, then slid my jeans off. Her eyes kept wandering the room, frequently finding their way back to me again for an update on my developing state of undress. I unbuttoned my shirt and laid it on the chair, turning our clothes into a mixed pile, and then pulled my t-shirt up and over my head. When it cleared my eyes, I caught Kelly curiously gazing up and down my body, which she casually pretended was a passing glance.

Now we stood next to each other, myself down to just boxer shorts, and Kelly down to her bra and panties. I could tell she was aroused but slightly panicked, so I laughed. She burst out laughing.

"So... yeah, here we go," she said.

"I'll turn around," I replied, taking a few steps away, then turning my back to her and the jacuzzi.

"Okay. Nothing strange about just... taking my panties off," she giggled. I could just make out the soft sound of Kelly sliding her panties down over her beautiful round ass and then down her long legs. Then she unhooked her bra. I heard both pieces of clothing land on the chair. Finally, I heard her stepping into the water, easing herself down into the bubbling water, and letting out a relaxing, "Mmm..." She then alerted me, "Okay, you're right, I don't regret this at all."

"All set?" I asked.

"All set!" she chirped.

I turned around. Kelly was submerged up to her breasts in the water. She had one arm carefully wrapped across her chest, pressed gently against her breasts such that they looked especially firm and pronounced. She saw that I noticed this and smiled. I must have been gazing a little too long, so she added, "You're next! Off with the shorts." She pressed her hand firmly against her eyes, while still covering her breasts with the other.

I walked over to the jacuzzi and then slid my boxers off. While sitting in the jacuzzi, her head was roughly eye level with my penis. I enjoyed knowing that it was hidden from view solely because of the fingers wrapped tightly across her eyes. It felt great to swing freely in front of her as I stepped into the jacuzzi, and slipped my body into the warm, rushing water.

"I'm in," I said. She uncovered her eyes. When she caught sight of me, she smiled, acknowledging my nakedness, then lay her head back and closed her eyes.

"This feels really good," she remarked.

"You can say that again," I added, stretching my arms out to the side and relaxing even further into the water. I watched Kelly in her state of bliss, still afraid to expose her breasts in front of me, but otherwise in a seemingly complete state of relaxation. After a moment, she shifted her weight back slightly to part her knees a little. I couldn't see anything through the gushing water, but I knew that she was positioning herself to allow the water jets to rush between her legs and stimulate her clit.

We were quiet for several moments, just enjoying the sensation, before we resumed the idle chatter from dinner. I observed that she was becoming more comfortable being nude around me, knowing that she was in complete control of what I could see and what I couldn't, while still flirting with the sexual tension building between us. Finally, during a break in conversation, she noted, "Wow, it's really heating up."

"I know! This is pretty sexy," I replied. She laughed and rolled her eyes. I added, "Sorry you had to get stuck here with me!"

"Haha, why?"

"I'm sure you could have had any pick of guy in here, if you had this room to yourself."

"Pssh. I'm not complaining," she replied with a playful smile.

"Oh yeah? Even after seeing my flat ass earlier?" I joked.

She giggled and sat up straight, having to adjust her breasts in the process. "Why do you think it's flat?"

"Oh, I dunno, the last woman I dated used to tease me about it." This wasn't really true, I just wanted a reason to give her another tease.

"I didn't exactly see it for long, but I don't remember it being flat. I thought it looked pretty good."

"Ha, are you sure?" I replied. "Here-" I carefully turned my back to Kelly, and then stood up. The warm water rolled down my back and over my butt. With my penis now stimulated by the sudden exposure to the cool air, it began to swell with a slight arousal. I looked over my shoulder at Kelly. I expected to see her shocked or embarrassed, but instead she just leaned forward and gazed at my butt thoughtfully. She was definitely into this.

"It doesn't look that flat to me... I guess I'm not really at the right angle though." She cocked her head slightly, as if to try to view it from the side.

"Yeah, I guess you'd have to look at it from over there," I said, pointing to the side of the jacuzzi. I knew that if she took the bait, and moved several inches to her left, she'd probably be able to see my penis, which was just beginning to pull away from my body. She'd think I was unaware that it was visible to her. The possibility of this gave me a thrill.

Sure enough, Kelly inched her body over to view me from a slight angle. When she reached the side of the jacuzzi and looked up again, I saw her eyes immediately dart over to my front and widen. There was no doubt that she was seeing my penis exposed. "It doesn't look... It's not flat," she said, still gazing at my penis. She caught herself and immediately glanced over at my butt.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah! You've got a nice ass!" As she said this, I saw her eyes keep darting back over to my penis. I leaned over my shoulder as if to look at my own butt, but really I was shifting my hips forward a little, to give her a better look.

"Huh, that's good to know. Thanks!" I replied.

She was now grinning ear to ear. "Sure thing!" She glanced once more at my penis, before shifting back to her original position. Then I sunk myself back down into the water and turned back to face Kelly.

"I have to say... that yours is a-m-a-z-i-n-g," I confessed. "Absolutely perfect." She blushed. "I'm serious," I added.

"You think so? You only saw it with my gym shorts on."

"That's true. Maybe it's not really all that."

She laughed. "You wanna bet?" She spun around, then released her arm, letting her breasts spring free. However, with her back to me, I could only see their gentle bob from the side as they settled. She then stood up straight, revealing the long line of her back, down to her beautiful backside. It had a perfectly soft, rounded curve, and I had to work hard to fight the urge to lean forward and squeeze it in my hands.

"Good lord," I muttered, "It's magnificent." She was eating it up; loving every bit of attention and praise I gave her. For a woman that was initially so full of shyness, afraid to even be in the same bedroom as me, she was certainly opening up now, becoming more frisky, more turned on. She gave it a little wiggle and then sunk back into the water before turning back to face me.

We carried on for a while with our playful banter as it started to grow late. Finally she said, "You know, we forgot to bring towels."

"Oh, yeah," I said, "Why don't you go grab us some, I'll watch."

She snickered and started to climb out of the jacuzzi. She continued to hold one arm across her breasts, while the other cupped her crotch so that I wouldn't get a glimpse of her vagina.

"Actually, I don't mind helping," I commented. I pretended as if I was about to get up also, before she squealed and skipped frantically across the room.

I started laughing and sunk back down. She looked back, realizing I was just teasing, and laughed as well. With her back turned to me, she was able to give her arms a rest and walk around comfortably naked without me seeing anything more than her backside. She collected two towels, placing one over her chest and the other over her vagina. She walked back to the jacuzzi like this.

"Okay, which one do you want?" she said, smirking. I looked her up and down, as if trying to pick between the only two pieces of fabric obscuring her nudity.

"Hmm," I said, "I think I might need two, I'm pretty well soaked."

She grinned and replied, "Well, you only get one." She turned her back to me and dropped one of the towels to the floor in front of the jacuzzi, then wrapped the other around herself. She marched off, satisfied with her own tease.

I leaned forward to pick up the dropped towel and covered myself as I stood back up. When I had it wrapped firmly around my waist, I went to the other room and found her laying on one side of the bed in the towel. I sat down on the other side of the bed and then put my feet up.

For a little while we compared notes about which talks we were planning to attend the following day. I told her which speakers would be at least mildly interesting, and where the best catered food was likely to be. After a while, she started yawning and asked, "So do you want me to step out so you can get dressed for bed?"

I thought for a moment and then replied, "Actually... I wasn't going to mention this, but given all that's happened, it may not be a problem after all..."

"What's that?" she said, curiously.

"Well... it's just that... normally I sleep in the nude," I answered.

She giggled, "I guess I shouldn't be surprised... I've never tried it. What's it like?"

"Oh, it feels great," I explained, "In fact, it's supposedly good for your health. Especially for women... down there, you know. Something about better temperature regulation."

"Huh," she said.

"Why don't you give it a try?" I suggested, "Just take your towel off after you slip under the sheets."

"Okay, I'll try it for a little while and see. If I can't sleep I'll just grab something to throw on."

"I think you'll like it," I reassured her.

We both slipped under the covers. They felt clean and fresh, like new hotel sheets always do. This felt especially nice against our bare skin. I let it sink in that I was now in bed, naked, with Kelly. Had anyone suggested to me on the plane this would happen later that night, I would have never believed them. As time passed, I started to plot what I could do next to keep our little game going. Finally, I whispered, "Kelly?"

I was too late. She didn't answer, and then I heard the soft breathing of a beautiful, sleeping woman curled up next to me. No doubt all the wine we drank finally did her in. I sighed, then closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Sometime early the next morning, I began to slowly emerge from the haze of slumber. I had yet to open my eyes, but I could hear Kelly next to me, shifting around slightly. I realized that I had tossed off the duvet at some point overnight, and just had a single bedsheet draped over my body. It was drawn up to my waist, with my chest exposed to the cool air. Amusingly enough, I had a bad case of morning wood, and I could feel that the sheet must have been a bit tented, due to the erection.

I continued to hear Kelly move this way and that, wide awake. I decided to wait a few moments before I opened my eyes, to think about how I might continue the teases from last night. To my surprise, she beat me to it. I felt an almost imperceptible movement of the bedsheet. First it crept about a centimeter, then a centimeter more, and with a careful, deliberate slowness. I concentrated on my breathing, making it just audible enough to reassure her that I was still fast asleep.

I felt the slow drift of the bedsheet continue, bit by bit by bit, until finally it began to slide over my pubic hair. My cock grew even harder, knowing that Kelly was trying to expose my erect penis without waking me. The bedsheet reached the base of my shaft. At this point, it started to move a little faster. She must have been excited to see the shaft of my penis emerging, and could no longer stand the anticipation.

The sheet continued further and further, nearing the head of my cock. I knew that the moment the sheet made it over the tip, there would be nothing left to hold down my erection, and it would spring upward. Sure enough, this is exactly what happened. As my erection sprang free and bobbed dramatically in the air, I could hear a quiet gasp next to me. Now she was stuck. She had fully exposed my penis and there was no way to recover from the situation. I kept my eyes shut, determined to see where this was going.

A couple minutes passed while I lay there, wondering, imagining what she was doing. Then I heard the soft rustling of movement underneath bedsheets. I listened carefully before realizing that she had slid her hand down between her legs. Then I heard her hand moving back and forth over her pussy. She adjusted herself, her legs parting wider. Her hand moved faster and faster. I could hear how wet she was, as her frantic rubbing made the flowing of her juices audible. I imagined her laying there, gazing at my erection, her heart racing as she pleasured herself at the risk of waking me.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I opened my eyes. There she was, just as I imagined, laying beside me, her wide eyes fixed firmly on my hard cock. She still had the bedsheets pulled up to her neck, but her knees were spread fully to either side and her arm thrust down between her legs, beneath the sheets.

"Kelly?" I said quietly.

She inhaled a sudden gasp and slammed her legs back together. "Oh my god! I- fuck!" She turned bright red and keeled over to one side, away from me, then began softly laughing. "Shit!"

I sat up, not caring about the fact that I was completely nude and no longer covered by the sheets.

"Were you... masturbating?" I asked, casually.

She had nothing to say, she just kept laughing nervously and burying her face in the sheets. As she did this, she rolled way from me even further, exposing her bare back all the way down to her butt. I scooted a little closer to her and put my arm on her shoulder, laughing as well. "It's okay if you were. I'm not offended or anything. Do you want to continue?"

"Oh man, oh man... " she kept saying, unable to overcome the embarrassment of being caught, "I'm completely mortified."

"Don't be embarrassed," I said, reassuringly. She turned and looked over her shoulder, then saw me smiling and offering her my understanding. She looked down and realized that my penis was still uncovered, but she still rolled onto her back again, clutching the bedsheets close to her neck.

"I'm sorry..." she said over the subsiding laughter, "I just saw your... you were... hard and I..." I looked at her expectantly. "And I, started masturbating next to you, and you fucking caught me." She threw her hands over her face in disbelief.

I chuckled. "You shouldn't be embarrassed. Heck, it's a turn-on for me to see you enjoying yourself. Look." I separated my legs, permitting full view of my massive erection. She grew silent, watching it cautiously, then looked up at me. "It's no big deal," I added.

"Um... don't you mean it's no small deal?" We both started laughing.

"What about you? Why so shy?" I asked. She shifted nervously under the sheets. "Would you like me to remove them?" I added. She bit her lip again. I could feel her trembling. She couldn't answer.

I held the edge of the sheets in my hand and gave them a gentle tug, freeing them from her grip, which she immediately loosened for me. "Is this okay?" I asked, as I slowly slid the sheets down over her neck, centimeter by centimeter. Kelly breathed in deeply, then started nodding slowly. She was shaking with a mixture of nervousness and erotic anticipation.

Kelly could feel the bedsheet sliding further and further down her neck, over her shoulders, and making its way toward her breasts. She knew that in a matter of moments, her nude body would be fully revealed, permitting full exposure to everything she had worked so hard to keep hidden from me.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,872 Followers