A Room to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the edge of the bedsheet began to slide up to the apex of her breasts, approaching her nipples. I could see how hard they were, poking against the fabric as it moved, until finally the sheet slid over them and they popped into view. Her body tensed and I could see the goose pimples forming. She watched as I began to absorb how beautiful they were; dark, erect, surrounded by prominent areolas.

I began to softly kiss her neck, planting a trail of them down over her shoulder, then along her breast, and then sweetly kissing each nipple. She shivered, and I began to resume the slow passage of the sheet over her body. I revealed her flat stomach, the soft hollow of her navel, and then approached her vagina. Her body tensed again. This was it; no secrets left.

The sheet passed smoothly over her pussy. She was neatly trimmed, with just a small trail of hair above her labia. Her pink clitoris was peeking out, having gone through a great deal of recent stimulation. I could see how sopping wet she was from masturbation. There was even a dark wet spot between her legs, where she had stained the sheets.

I threw the sheet off her. She tracked me with her eyes as I lay down between her legs, separating them to either side. Then I ran my tongue slowly up and down her vagina, tickling it, teasing it, dancing over her clit. Kelly's head rolled back and she moaned. I licked and sucked hungrily, my mouth becoming covered in her juices, exploring every inch, every fold of her tingling pussy.

Then I plunged my fingers inside, coaxing out more pleasure while I kept stimulating her with my tongue. I felt her body tense, and then finally tremor as she cried out with pleasure. She came hard, soaking me, and the bedsheets even further. "Oh god!" she explained between rapid breaths, "That felt... so good." I slid back over to her side as she tried to get a grip of herself.

Kelly gave me a look that was, for the first time, absolutely free of all shyness and reserve. Instead, it had been replaced with a fierce hunger.

She rolled me over and grabbed my cock in her hands. She squeezed it gently, giving me an eager look. Then she leaned forward and swallowed my thick shaft. She teased and massaged my cock with her tongue. She kissed it up and down, then swallowed it again and sucked ravenously. Then she watched me struggle to control my absolute pleasure as she gave it long, hard strokes with her hand.

"I can't stand it," she cried, "If we don't fuck right now, I'm going to lose my mind!" I scrambled to my suitcase and pulled out a condom as fast as I could. I slipped it on and was back on the bed in a shot, where Kelly waited with open arms. We exchanged frantic, passionate kisses as I lay her head down on the pillow. I moved down her body, showering it with kisses, sucking at her nipples while she squirmed with anticipation.

She threw her legs to either side, spreading herself wide to receive my throbbing cock. I entered her and quickly thrusted my hips back and forth, plunging myself deeper and deeper into her pussy, which was both tight and soaking wet. She screamed with pleasure, reaching back and placing her hand against the headboard to stabilize herself, begging me to fuck her harder and harder.

Next she threw herself down on the sheets and waited for me to enter her from behind. I knelt behind her and slid my cock deep inside her once again, then I thrusted, listening to her muffled cries of pleasure as she buried her face in the sheets. I gripped her butt and felt it quiver with every blow. She wanted it harder, faster, and she wanted more.

Kelly climbed on top of me and pushed me into the sheets. She grasped my hard cock and lowered herself onto it, taking it deep inside. My heart was racing as I watched her dancing breasts while she rode me with a relentless desire. She pressed her hands against my chest so that she could whip her hips as quickly and freely as possible. I was reaching my limit, the pain of pleasure was unbearable.

Finally, I threw her back down onto the sheets and she looked at me fervently, knowing I was at wit's end. I strained and groaned as I pumped my cock frantically inside her, knowing that any moment I would release the floodgates of pleasure.

"Yes!" she cried out, "Come inside me! I want you to come in my pussy!"

I could handle no more, as both our bodies tensed at the same time and convulsed with tremendous passion. I felt the inner muscles of her pussy squeeze my cock hard as I came relentlessly inside her while we gazed deep into each other's eyes. Then I felt my body weaken and I collapsed beside her. She rolled over and placed her head on my chest which was strained with my rapid breathing. We both lay there swimming in the bliss of full release.

"God, that was amazing!" she exclaimed. We both laughed. It was, indeed.

After that encounter, we went off to the conference seminars, passing each other now and then and exchanging a smile or a secret touch. During the course of the conference, we shared two more passionate experiences in our luxury suite, each more intense than the last. And they included the shower fantasy that started it all, when we first returned from our workouts together.

When our stay had finally come to an end, and it was time to check out of the hotel, Kelly made sure to ask for a brief reminder, before we each made our way to our respective flights.

"You said you come to this thing every year, right?" she asked.

"That's right," I said with a smile, knowing what she meant.

She winked at me. "See you next year then, stranger!" she promised, with a wicked grin. Then she disappeared through the revolving doors, hailed a taxi, and sped off.