A Room with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My penis stiffened inside my panties. I watched the boy's bottom grow redder and redder. I wondered what it would be like to have a strong man hold me down and spank my bottom.

The man opened his legs and the boy fell to the floor. The boy was sobbing. The man raised his legs again exposing his asshole. The boy immediately buried his face between the man's thighs.

The boy didn't hesitate any longer. His lips kissed all around the asshole. His tongue licked at the hole. The man said something and the boy curled his tongue and pushed it into the man's anus. The boy's face was pressed tightly against the man while he tongue-fucked the man's asshole. I wondered how the boy could breath. The boy's tongue licked the man's asshole a long time.

My gaze shifted to the man's growing cock. It was responding to the boy's tongue. It grew long and thick. My breath quickened at the sight of it. I reached down and squeezed my hard penis through my cum-soaked panties.

The man suddenly stood up. He pulled the boy to his feet by his hair. He said something to the boy, and the boy tried to pull away.

Not very smart, I thought. He was going to get it now.

The man yanked the boys arm behind his back and twisted it. The boy's face contorted in pain. The man forced the boy to the bed. The bed was out of my view, but I could still watch everything in the mirror.

I watched the man reach between the boy's legs. He took hold of the boy's balls. He said something; when the boy didn't obey the man squeezed his balls. I heard the boy scream. If that were me, I would do whatever the man wanted!

I watched as the boy lowered his head and shoulders on the bed. The man squeezed his balls again and the boy quickly spread his legs wide apart. The man said something and the boy reached behind him and pulled apart his bottom-cheeks. The man released the boy's balls and went to the bureau in front of the mirror. The boy didn't move.

I stared at the man's cock as it bobbed before him. So stiff – so proud, I thought.

The man stood behind the boy. He had a small bottle of clear liquid and he applied liquid on his middle finger. He rubbed his finger around the boy's exposed anus. He dripped more fluid on his finger and slowly pushed the finger into the boy's hole.

He's lubricating the boy's bottom-hole, I thought.

He applied more liquid, and soon, his entire finger was inside the boy. I could see the boy's face in the mirror; he was moaning; he had a surprised look on his face. The man worked his middle finger in and out of the boy's asshole.

I held my breath as the man removed his finger and took hold of his cock and placed it on the boy's anus. When the man grabbed the boy's hips and pulled him back onto his cock I nearly swooned. My cock throbbed in my panties.

The man began a slow, steady back-and-forth fucking of the boy's asshole. I watched every inch of his cock go into the boy then reappear. The boy started to respond. He pushed his hips back to meet the man's thrusting penis. They settled into a rhythmic, unhurried fucking.

I wondered what his cock would feel like inside of me. I stroked my penis faster.

The man said something and the boy began masturbating. The boy timed his stroking with the hard cock fucking his ass. Soon they moved faster-and-faster; the man pulled the boy's rectum onto his cock with a sudden urgency. He gave a mighty plunge into the boy's hole then cried out. The man bucked and jerked wildly. He filled the boy's bottom-hole with cum. I watched as the boy's penis shot load-after-load of semen onto the bedspread.

"OH-GOD-OH-GOD-OH-GOD..." I shouted, as I filled my panties with cum once again.

When I looked up, the boy was still bending over. He was pulling apart his bottom-cheeks. I watched, mesmerized as the man's cum oozed from the boy's hole. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

Suddenly, the man was standing before me by his window. He paused; I looked at his chiseled face, his broad shoulders, his sculpted chest and his beautiful penis. My heart skipped a beat.

He smiled at me as he closed the drapes.

I collapsed on my bed. My pantied-crotch soaked with cum. The smell of semen drifted in the air.

The next morning I worked hard at cleaning the panties. Crusty, dried cum, I discovered, wasn't the easiest thing to remove from this material.

I felt refreshed and invigorated. I wasn't at all self-conscious or embarrassed. I wore the leather thong under my work slacks. When I put it on, I remembered his letter and pulled the thin strip tight between my bottom-cheeks. The feel of the leather pressed on my anus was actually exhilarating, but I had to remind myself throughout the day not to 'pick my butt'; it belonged there.

And, he was right! Wearing the leather thong did make me think of him. I was happy at work, but the hours seemed to last forever.

I was wearing my panties and on my knees at ten-minutes-to-eight. I thought it was the right thing to do. My penis was already erect when they entered the bedroom.

The boy was much more docile and willing than last night. They embraced, kissed and caressed each other. When they were naked, the boy dropped to his knees and sucked the man's cock. The rest of the night was a blur.

In my mind, that was me over there. Those were my lips and tongue on his cock; that was my mouth receiving his cum. It was my tongue licking his asshole. That was my mouth filled with his balls. And, finally, that was me bending over, me spreading open my bottom-cheeks and it was me offering my asshole to him.

I'd cum in my panties three times. He winked at me as he closed the drapes.

All next day I had the feeling something wasn't quite right. I didn't know what it was; emptiness gnawed at my belly. I was overcome by a tidal wave of loneliness.

I remembered from his letter the phrase 'our relationship'. Relationship? This is a 'relationship'?

I thought of him and the boy from last night. How they held each other; how they kissed. They weren't just sucking and fucking – they were making love, and I wasn't included.

I told myself to get a grip on reality. This was insane – this guy was playing with your head. You don't even know his damn name! Go out somewhere – go meet people. This guy is nuts and he's making you crazy, too!

As I walked home the fresh air slapped my face. I felt great! I could see everything clearly now, and it was time to make some changes in my life! I want to live – I don't want to watch other people live.

Then I saw the package at my front door. My heart beat faster as I brought it into my bedroom. I sat beside it on the bed.

Well, I can at least take a look, I told myself.

It was the first thing I saw in the box. I stared in disbelief. I knew exactly what it was. I lifted it out of the box, and held it in my hands.

It was made of flesh-colored hard rubber. It was very realistic. It was a replica of his hard penis and his balls. I sat with my mouth open – I was dumbfounded.

Also in the box was a long thin, metal rod. It might be the one I watched the boy use last night, I thought. And, there was a small bottle of liquid. I recognized the bottle. Then I saw a red light bulb. Huh? I wondered.

Lastly, there was a letter. I unfolded it and read:

My Darling,

I am very pleased with you. Our relationship grows stronger with each passing day. The hour is fast approaching when we can be together. Be strong, my love – be patient! ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was a long letter but the first paragraph was the most important. I read it ten times. I wanted to laugh; I wanted to cry – what is he trying to do to me? What does he want from me?

I read the rest of the letter again. Instructions. He was telling me how and what I was supposed to do tonight. I read them again. And then I saw his name. He actually signed his name on the bottom of the letter.

I read the letter one more time. 'My Darling' – 'My Love'....

It was almost 8 o'clock. I screwed in the red light bulb on my table lamp, and turned it on – very sexy, I thought. I went to the window and took a deep breath. I pulled open my drapes. His drapes were open – his bedroom was dark.

I dropped to my knees and held the rubber penis close to my face. I cradled his balls in my right hand; I held his shaft with my left. I kissed the tip of his penis then kissed my way down and up his shaft. I moved my mouth slightly to the right and kissed the tip of his penis then kissed down and back up his shaft. I kept kissing his penis until I'd kissed every inch of it. Then I repeated the whole process using my tongue.

In my mind this was his penis. I knew he was watching; I did everything I could to make him want me. I kissed his penis. I licked his penis. I kissed his balls. I licked his balls.

Finally, I sucked his penis. My lips slid up-and-down his shaft. My tongue never leaving his flesh. I was moaning and really getting into it. My cock throbbed inside my panties. I stroked his shaft faster-and-faster. I sucked harder-and-harder. My cock exploded without being touched – jet-after-jet of cum shot into my panties. I gasped for air.

I set down the rubber penis. I stood up, hooked my thumbs in the lacy waistband of my panties and wriggled my hips like a girl as I pulled them down. I held them up for him to see: puddles of cum drenched my panties. I brought the panties to my mouth and cleaned the cum with my lips and tongue. I wiped my face with the wet panties. My fingers wiped the remaining cum off my penis. I licked my fingers clean. I stood naked before him.

I held the metal rod, and lubricant for him to see. I had memorized his instructions, and this was the grand finale. His bedroom was still dark, but I swore I'd heard him groaning during my performance. I was nervous for this one. This act would strip away the last vestiges of dignity and pride I may still have had left.

I turned my back to him, spread my legs, and bent over as far as I could without falling. He had a clear view of my anus.

The metal rod was seven inches long and an inch in diameter. A smaller girth than his penis. The liquid was a lubricant. I squeezed a couple drops on the end of the rod. I rubbed the rod on my flesh around my anus. I held my breath: I pushed the tip of the rod at my opening. It wouldn't go in easily. I pushed harder.

"OH..." I exclaimed as the smooth metal rod slipped into my asshole. I pushed in a couple more inches. I withdrew the rod and applied lubricant to the rest of the shaft.

I trembled in anticipation. I pushed the rod back inside me. I pushed it further and further into my asshole. I had to stop once or twice to catch my breath. I focused hard on relaxing my sphincter. The rod slid further into me.

"You'll know when it's entirely inside you!" he wrote on the instructions.

Suddenly my cock sprang erect. The tip of the rod pushed against my prostate and I swooned in delight. My rectum was completely filled.

"OOHHHHHHH..." I moaned.

Then I began to fuck my asshole with the smooth, metal cock. I shamelessly presented my neighbor with the vulgar rear view of the rod sliding in-and-out of my hole. I reveled in it! My hips thrust backwards of their own volition to meet the plunging cock.

"AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH...." I groaned loudly. The feeling in my ass was exquisite.

I found the discarded panties and draped them over my hard cock. My fist pumped the panties up-and-down my cock while I rammed the metal cock in-and-out of my hole.

My full concentration was now wanting, no needing, the man to watch me orgasm. I hoped he was playing with his own cock. I hoped he was stroking his seven inch beauty and was ready to cum. I wanted to give him the best orgasm he ever had!

I felt the semen boiling in my balls. I fucked myself furiously and stroked my cock without shame. Then I heard him through the window panes. He shouted out his orgasm – I had made him cum!

Suddenly, my cock erupted like a geyser. Load-after-load of hot cum shot into my panties.

"I'M CUMMING FOR YOU RICHARD – I'M CUMMING FOR YOU RICHARD – I'M CUMMING FOR YOU RICHARD – I'M CUMMING FOR YOU RICHARD...."

I was still bending over with the tip of the metal cock inside me. I pulled it out and felt my anus close. I turned around and showed Richard the rod. I put it to my mouth and I busily cleaned it with my lips and tongue.

I held my panties and carefully brought them to my face. I wiped the cum-soaked panties over my face. Every inch of my face was slick with cum.

I stood there smiling. My lips silently formed the words "I love you, Richard."

I closed the drapes and fell on the bed into a deep and satisfying sleep.

The next day my mind was lost in a fog. I went through all the motions, but my head was elsewhere. My bottom-hole was slightly sore, but the leather strip pressing against my anus felt delicious. I was strangely at ease with myself. I had a silly grin on my face most of the day. Even my co-workers noticed.

"You get laid last night?" one of them asked. I just continued smiling.

There was a package at my door when I got home. The sight of it sent thrilling sparks through my body.

I opened it in my bedroom. There was a letter, and a beautiful pink, silk robe. My heart pounded as I unfolded the letter. It read:

Sweetheart,

Your performance gave me two earth-shattering orgasms. I stained the loveseat with my semen, you naughty boy. Your love and devotion for me was most obvious. I feel the same towards you. The time has come for us to make the most of our relationship. I want you to come to my house tonight. I want you to become 'My Bitch-Boy'.

Before you blindly react to this news, I must tell you what will be in store for you. Once you enter my home, there is no turning back -- your life will never be the same.

You will not be allowed to work – I will take care of your every need. You will not leave the house without me – we will be 'a couple'. Your only responsibility will be to satisfy my sexual and emotional needs. I demand your total devotion and obedience!

I will force you into performing degrading and humiliating acts. I will expect compliance, and once again, total obedience.

If you disobey me, or disappointment me in any way, you will be punished, and punished severely. You have already witnessed me 'punishing' boys -- I assure you, your punishment will be much, much worse.

Once I have 'trained' you – you will no longer have a mind of your own. You will acquiesce to me in every matter. You will never disagree with me. You will say or do whatever I tell you.

You will work hard to become the best 'Bitch-Boy' you can be. I will have high expectations from you – you will have none for me.

You will belong to me. I will own you. You will become 'My Property'!

Read and re-read this letter. This is the most important decision you will make in your life.

If you decide that you don't love me enough to go through with this, I will understand. However, I will break off all contact with you, and will never want to see you again.

If you choose to accept my terms, our love can only grow and thrive.

If your answer is 'Yes' – wear only your panties and new robe and come to my house at 8 o'clock. Knock on my door and when I answer say: "Please let me be your bitch-boy, Richard."

I love you!

Richard

I read the letter many times. My mind was a whirling dervish.

Could I possibly go through with this? How can I even consider becoming a total slave to a man I've never met? I've never spoken with him – I've never heard his voice. He's never touched me – I've never felt his flesh. Why would I want to surrender myself to a stranger for the rest of my life? I'm only twenty-two, I haven't even begun living yet. I can't possibly do this to myself, can I?

It was 8 o'clock. I stood at his front door in my panties and robe. I knocked and waited – it seemed like an eternity before he came to the door.

I swallowed hard and said: "Please let me be your bitch-boy, Richard!"

He smiled. He opened the door and offered his hand. I held his hand as he led me into the house.

12