A Room With a View

Story Info
Duel evolves between two couples in two buildings.
1.7k words
4.3
37.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coltrane
Coltrane
30 Followers

“This is amazing,” I heard her say as she walked directly to the window. The curtains were drawn completely back. I love the sunlight.

Missy and I were on the 27th floor of the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. It was my hotel room for the week. The sales meeting was moving at a nerve-grinding, boring pace, so we escaped for the afternoon. It was a beautiful day in Chicago, a brilliant clear sky. From my room we had a view of the lakefront, most of downtown, the John Hancock building, and one large apartment building.

“John,” she said, “Have you noticed that you can see directly into those apartments down there?”

I stepped behind her to get a look at what she was talking about. “Sure,” I told her, “Look how most of the curtains are open. No one seems timid, huh?” I put my arms around her waist and gently kissed her neck from behind. “And remember,” I whispered, “If you can see them, they can see you.”

Missy leaned back into me and I hugged her tighter. I could see her eyes were fixed on the building, checking each window. Her smile was past being mischievous.

“Have you noticed the telescopes?” I asked, “I doubt that they’re totally for the stars in the sky.”

She only smiled her reply and pointed toward an open window. “There’s a couple down there, see them?” she said with a slight laugh, “They’re using their telescope now.”

She was right. There was a couple, a man and woman, standing by a window with drinks in their hands, talking it looked like, while they took turns looking into the telescope. We watched as they scanned our building until eventually it seemed they were fixed on us standing in the window. Missy waved to them, and the woman waved back with her eye still fixed to the telescope. We watched her say something to the man. Then he looked. Missy waved again, and he waved back too.

They were smiling, we could see, standing in their window now raising their glasses in a salute of some kind. Missy and I both waved back, smiling too.

Neither of us spoke, we just smiled. I didn’t notice Missy unbuttoning her shirt until she gotten to the third button from the top.

I moved away from her and sat down in a chair by the window where I could see both Missy and the couple across the way.

“I’ve always wanted to do this,” Missy murmured, speaking almost as if in a dream state.

The front of her shirt was open now. Her flat stomach exposed to the window, the bra with the clasp in front now the only thing hiding her full breasts. She let the shirt fall from her shoulders and stood there in front of the window as if waiting for some response from the couple.

And they did respond. I watched them move back and forth from the telescope to their window. The woman stood looking up at us for a moment, looking at Missy, more accurately, and then she began to remove her blouse.

Missy’s smile grew wider and I heard her chuckle to herself as she unclasped the bra. In a moment her breasts were free and visible. She let the bra fall away as she had the shirt. Her hands moved over her breasts, her fingers spread and kneading her own flesh. Her nipples were responding and I watched as they grew hard and pronounced. I watched reminding myself of just how perfect Missy’s breasts are, so firm yet full, so expressive, I’ve thought in the past. In fact, I’ve often wondered if Missy could have an orgasm just from stimulation to her breasts.

The woman below had matched Missy’s exposure. I looked down to see her standing in the window without her blouse, no bra. Even from this far away I could see that Missy had her beat, but everyone plays the cards they’re dealt, I always say.

I wondered for a moment where this episode of dueling windows was going. Missy told me when she reached to unsnap her jeans. She moved the zipper down slowly, seductively. Her hands moved to her hips and she began to wiggle her way out of her jeans. Her shoes were tossed in my direction as she pushed her jeans down around her ankles. She stood in the window and looked down to the woman to see her response. The woman was working her pants off too, we both saw, while the man had his eye stuck to the telescope.

I looked Missy over with a mood akin to simple lust. Her blonde hair was pulled back that day, her green eyes focused and gleeful, her smile almost wicked, the gold hoop in her navel a banner of her flair.

I knew the red silk panties wouldn’t stay on long. And they didn’t. I watched them ease over her dark pubic hair, down her firm thighs, until they dropped at her feet. She stepped out of them and stood for a moment completely naked in front of the window.

The woman below stood naked too, matching Missy.

I wondered where this was going as I watched the woman’s hand move between her legs. She lifted her right foot onto a footstool nearby and pushed her hand deeper between her legs. Her other hand held a breast, teasing a nipple, I imagined.

Missy said nothing as she turned her back to the window and bent over. She slowly spread her feet wider and reached between her legs with one hand while reaching around with the other to spread one cheek of her wonderful ass.

I watched her finger disappear into her pussy, and I wondered just how powerful that telescope was that that lucky son-of-a-bitch was using down below.

“I wonder if she’s as wet as I am,” Missy laughed.

“Well,” I told her, “From the look of the way her hips are moving against her hand, I’d say she’s well on her way to a flood.”

Missy just laughed as she circled her clit with two wet fingers. From where I sat I could see her pussy was swollen and shining, its lips thick and folded back like a flower.

“Tell me what she’s doing now, John, please?”

“She’s talking to the man, now” I told her, “He’s leaving the room. But she still working on her pussy, just like you, I can see her hand moving in circles now, just like you. The man is back and he’s got something. Ah, Missy, she’s gonna one up you now, Babe. She’s got a vibrator.”

“Shit,” mumbled Missy. She abruptly turned so she could see for herself. The woman down below was running the vibrator over her clit.

Missy stood watching. As she did, she moved her wet fingers over her nipples, making them shine with her juices.

“Goddamn it, John, get your fucking clothes off.”

I could tell that Missy was getting serious about this now. I may have set a record for least time taken getting naked with a hard-on.

“Come here,” Missy told me without taking her eyes off the woman.

She positioned me and my cock for maximum view. She had me kneel in front of her before she moved to all fours. Her mouth was around the head of my cock, her tongue doing magnificent things to me, her hand between her legs, and her eyes on the woman. She was a busy woman consumed with a task.

We both watched as the man came into view in the window below. Not surprisingly, he was naked too. The woman remained where she was, working with the vibrator still, as he moved behind her. She bent slightly at the waist as he held her hips. We could tell when he entered her. We both watched as he began to fuck her from behind.

Missy took my cock from her mouth but continued to run her tongue over the underside of the head.

“Any ideas?” she asked.

I only laughed as I reached to pull the chair in front of the window.

I positioned the chair and sat down. Missy had it all figured out right away, so she didn’t need me to tell her.

She stood in front of me, her back to me, facing the window. One foot came up to the chair arm as she reached between her legs to position me. She eased herself down onto my cock watching the window down below all the while.

We both laughed as we saw the man move away from the woman and hustle over to the telescope.

“You think he can see your cock moving in and out of my pussy?” she asked as she moved herself up and down the length of me.

Missy was stroking my cock with her pussy, fucking me in long deliberate strokes.

“I imagine he can,” I told her. “Looking is fun, but it doesn’t compare to feeling you do what you’re doing.”

She just laughed as she picked up the pace. “The woman is looking in the telescope now too,” she told me, “They seem to be taking turns. I think we won, John.”

With that she leaned back into me, her head coming back to my shoulder, her eyes closed, her hand still between her legs working on her clit.

“Now,” she whispered, “It’s time for you to fuck me.”

So I did. I had my hands under her thighs holding her as I fucked up into her harder, faster. Her wetness had run down to me, wetting my pubic hair. It felt warm and ever so sexy.

Missy didn’t tell me she was cuming but I knew. I let her settle down onto me and enjoyed the griping feel of her pussy on my cock.

“You have me so close,” I whispered. I came then, my cock tossing splatters of cum up onto her pubic hair. Her hand urged each drop from me before she used my cock to spread my cum over her pussy.

We both looked down at the window below then. The couple was standing naked, applauding.

“I bet they’d like an encore,” she giggled.

“Me too,” I told her, running my tongue up her neck to her ear.

Coltrane
Coltrane
30 Followers