A Room with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She delicately took my left arm in her right arm, and then effortlessly escorted me into the permitted room. It was as though I stepped back in time. Scanning the revered room, I could see that each antique solid piece of oak furniture was in immaculate condition. An oversized stuffed chair was resting quietly in the right hand corner of the room. It would be used for reading or collecting my thoughts before entering the queen size bed, I thought to myself, which would easily accommodate my strapping six-foot, one-inch frame. Standing in accord beside the chair was a fastidious full-length oval mirror embraced within the same matching blond hard oak wood to be used to adjust one's clothing before venturing out of the room, and into the world.

She removed her arm tenderly from mine as she turned around and faced me directly. As my eyes marveled around the spacious room, I stepped back admiring the delightful vintage pictures, which adorn the freshly painted walls. Sitting on top of a massive eight-drawer dresser was a magnificent mirror stretching completely across the full width of it. Listening to her benevolent voice drew me closer to her as she positioned herself directly in front of me, and began to explain the history of the furniture, and room.

As her marvelous mouth moved, I could easily see beyond her petite shoulders into the expansive oval mirror that was standing proud in the right corner. It allowed my eyes to gaze upon her fabulous fanny, in all its gifted glory.

Without hesitation, I instantly reached inside my right front pant pocket. Immediately panic set in, as my trembling hand brushed against my once semi-flaccid manhood. My cheeks and ears began to flush, as I hadn't even realized that by admiring her mystical creation, that I now had a full-blown erection straining for sovereignty.

Turning impulsively away from her, I quickly tried to rearrange my embarrassment while pulling out five, crisp, one-hundred-dollar bills, that I had slipped inside the front pocket. Slowly turning back around to face her again, knowing full well that my face had to be beet red, I was definitely surprised to be greeted with an inviting smile, as her sparkling eyes were methodically returning up to met mine. She had to have seen my straining manhood I was thinking right before I stammered saying, "Oh um, Mrs. Littleton," as I eagerly reached out my trembling hand shuffling through the crisp bills. "Ma'am, if it's all right with you, I'd like to take the room? I'll bring the remaining balance to you before I move in."

Her exhilarating blue eyes met mine. Locked. "Wouldn't you like to see the bathroom?" She replied suddenly while pointing to a closed door next to the overstuffed chair. "And, let's not forget about where the washer and dryer are located right behind that door over there before making your decision, Mr. Brock?"

"Mrs. Littleton, you can rest assure," I replied joyously. "Even if I had to bathe and beat my clothes off the rocks in that wonderful creek running through the property, I'd still enjoy living here until I move out west."

She chuckled and reached out her hand taking the cash and nodded her approval. We agreed that I could move in that coming weekend. She also said as a matter of fact, "Mr. Brock, there will be no shenanigans allowed under my roof. This isn't a brothel, nor will I allow any strange women to spend the night either in your room or anywhere else in my home."

"Mrs. Littleton, I will always respect your wishes. Please, if you would be so kind, call me James? Also, be assured, that I have absolutely no intentions of seeking the comfort nor the blissful pleasures of any woman while I am under your roof. It's like I said to you before on the telephone, 'I am trying to rebuild my life, not complicate it.' Besides, it's been so long, I've forgotten how to pedal the bicycle."

"Well young man, if you ever change your mind?" She chuckled vibrantly saying aloud. "James, there's a little bar and café about a mile from here. I am sure they have plenty of saddles to climb aboard." I halfheartedly smiled and then she quickly added, "James, I would be honored if you would please call me, Toni."

"Toni, your overwhelming kindness and comforting words of encouragement are truly appreciated, and I thank you for being so forthright," I replied candidly. "Make no mistake about it Toni, I am not the type of man who picks up horses in a bar or café. When I am ready to go riding again, it will be with a wonderful woman within the sanctified shadows, nestling underneath a moonlit sky."

Her radiant smile and her intoxicating, bright blue eyes lit up, and she replied abruptly, "James, you know what they say don't you?"

"Toni, I sure do, I think." I countered. "Never say never, huh?"

"Yeah, it's something like that, James." She replied with an impish grin on her flawless face. "Hopefully I'll see you first thing Saturday morning? I'll have a fresh pot of coffee for your pleasure."

"Not if I see you first," I replied laughing. "Toni, as I mentioned to you before, I really don't want you to go out of your way to prepare anything for me."

"James, don't be such a silly man," she replied graciously. "It will enable us to get to know one another alot better."

"Anything you say, Toni," I replied with a broad smile filling the voids of my weary being. "I'll bring the donuts."

"Glad you understand the house rules, James. Please, don't worry about bringing any donuts," she replied with a mischievous grin spread across her fevered face. "I will make us something special to nibble on. Besides James, they're too fattening."

"You're absolutely right, Toni," I replied in earnest as I chuckled nonchalantly. "Guess I better start leaving those donuts alone myself. That is, if I ever intend on riding a bike again."

"James, I'm quite sure you'll find a wonderful woman willing to pedal a bike with you just as you are," she replied affectionately. "Now scoot, if you don't mind? Remember, I have a doctor's appointment at eleven o'clock?"

"Toni, I am truly sorry," I replied sincerely. "I completely forgot all about it. Hope everything is okay?"

"No need for you to worry about anything, James," she replied tenderly as her full, sultry lips opened wide and those perfect pearly whites, graciously lit up her face. "Now scoot young man, so I can get ready."

She took my powerful hand in hers and lightly squeezed it, and guided me towards the back door that lead out from the kitchen, as she spoke softly about the property. She reached for the handle and then I stepped through the back door, heading straight towards my car like a school kid getting excited for an upcoming fieldtrip. Grabbing the door handle on my car and pulling it open, I glanced up and saw Toni waving and mouthing goodbye as she swiftly slipped back inside through the open door before I could respond. Sliding behind the wheel, and pulling the door closed, I started the engine and slowly began pulling out of the winding, cobblestone driveway. My enlightened mind began mulling through our delightful conversation, and thinking it was going to be a great place to rest my weary bones after working a long, hard shift every day.

"Saturday couldn't come fast enough for this adventure to begin," I thought pulling into my paved, asphalt driveway. Waltzing through the front door of my place without having a care in the world, I began packing what little remained of all of my personal belongings with great expectancy. With each passing moment, all my thoughts were totally focused upon Toni. It felt as though we'd known each other all our lives. My emotions were running feral and free once again, and I was hoping that I hadn't offended her with any of my buoyant remarks.

Never once looking back over my shoulder or into the rearview mirror as to what was being left behind, I began my joyful journey towards Utopia on that bright Saturday spring morning, with a brand-new outlook on life. My thoughts were racing profusely as I finally acknowledge that everything was going to be okay, and exhilaration was going to be my new constant companion until I moved west. The drive over was uneventful, but it felt as though it took way too long.

As I impatiently pulled off the expressway, once again, my pulse began to quicken, as I made the left turn and leisurely drove down towards the private road heading towards the solitary sentinel rising ceremoniously out of the earth. My eyes were totally transfixed on the serene surroundings. Before I entered the winding, cobblestone driveway, every nerve ending in my body began to tremble uncontrollably as my weary soul and eyes caught its first glimpse of Toni's fantastic face and figure in more than two days. She was standing on the front porch waiting for my arrival. She was up on her feet with her arms crossed, covered in a pair of snug fitting straight-legged jeans, and wearing a loosely woven, beige, v-neck sweater that encapsulated her ample breasts, and soft, slender shoulders, which further illuminated her fabulous angelic creation.

Her arms uncrossed, and she motioned quickly with her outstretched hand for me to stop and meet her on the front porch. Panic instantly set in as I began thinking about some of the offhanded remarks I had made to her when we first met. I stopped the car, hopped out, and raced towards her, and caringly reached out my trembling hand as I approached her seeing what I believed to be a worried expression adoring her flushed face and said, "Toni, I hope you haven't changed your mind about having me live under your roof?"

"James, why in the world would you ever think such a thing, young man?" She said lovingly as she impatiently stepped closer, extended her dainty hand to reach for mine. Her once taught, full lips began to slowly spread wide exposing those pearly whites for my eyes to savor. "James, whether you believe it or not? I was beginning to wonder if you had suddenly changed yours."

"Toni, to be perfectly honest, I think my sense of humor sometime rubs people the wrong way, and I would never want to offend you. Not intentionally anyway." I replied calmly. "Sorry I am running alittle behind schedule. I had a flat tire on my car. Luckily for me, it was on the driver's side. I had to change it before I left work, or I would have probably not noticed it until it was too late, and ruined the tire and rim since I was in such a hurry to get here and begin anew."

"Oh James, don't be such a silly man. You have a delightful sense of humor." She replied tenderly with her beaming pearly white smile adoring her sensuous, flushed face. "Besides, I am a grown woman, and can handle anything you could ever dish out."

"Toni, nevertheless, if I would say anything that offended you or rubbed you the wrong way," I replied tactfully. "Please feel free to speak your mind."

"James, now that's something you'll never have to worry about. You can be assured that I will always tell you what's on my mind. Now, would you please allow me to help you move some of your belongings into the house?"

"Toni, if you don't mind? I'd rather carry these boxes myself. I don't want you hurting yourself. I only have a few that I need to bring inside today. A couple of them are very heavy though. It's been an arduous journey to say the least, and hopefully I'll be able to bring the rest of my personal belongings over during the next couple of days, along with some heavier items too, that I have stored in my parents' garage. If that's okay with you?"

"James, I truly appreciate your concern about my overall health, but I can still move quite well, thank you very much. Believe it or not, the good doctor just told me on Wednesday that I can do it all without the use of a cane or walker." She said while giggling like a teenage schoolgirl. "If you want James, I will call my mechanic? I'm sure they'll send someone right over to repair your tire for you. You shouldn't be driving anywhere without a spare tire. You never know James what life has to offer, unless you're sometimes willing to travel off the beaten path."

Her face was beaming as I spoke. "Toni, I doubt anyone or anything could ever keep you in one position for very long," I teasingly replied. "I've seen you move as graceful as the wind does when it flows freely through your silky hair. If you want to make that call for me, who am I to stand in your way?"

"Oh James, you're too kind. Thank you for paying me with such a lovely compliment. And, you're absolutely right about being in one position for too long. Promise me though, that whatever you do, please don't tell the nosy neighbors up the road?" She replied laughing lightly with a playful grin on her flushed face. "They'll think they can drop by unannounced anytime for a visit, or try using my home for their weekly senior citizens meeting if they ever found out otherwise. And, I must insist young man, on making the call."

"Toni, I promise, it will be my honor and solemn duty in life to satisfy your every wish from here on out." I said in a trustworthy tone while laughing lightly. "Speaking of paying," I countered as I reached in my front pocket. "Please allow me to pay you the rest of the money I owe you, and let me give you some extra cash for whatever it will cost to have your mechanic drop by and fix my tire?"

Her illustrious face lit up as she spoke softly, "James, consider everything paid in full for this month and next. I know how expensive it is moving into a new place." Her smile widened and her mesmerizing eyes sparkled as she began speaking again. "James, you know where you're going, so get your belongings in the house and unpack. I'll make us something warm to drink and nibble on while you and I have a nice discussion about this promise you've just made." She laughed lightly, smiled broadly and then leisurely entered the front door only to quickly vanish down the long hallway towards the spacious kitchen while I adored her every movement.

Needless to say, but I'll say it anyway. Saturday flew by as I spent the first couple of hours of the morning moving most of my clothes and a few heavier personal items out of my car and into the rented room. Before the end of the day was over, Toni and I spent it chatting like old friends getting re-aquatinted after a long absence while nibbling on the fantastic finger food she had prepared. A couple of times when her cherubic form persuasively bent down to refresh my coffee cup, I could fluently see the staggering mixture of her cream colored lacy brassier, and the succulent tops of those glorious mounds of her well-tanned breasts through the loosely fitted sweater, which further embellished her effusive, smooth shoulders.

Her writhing form had my thoughts racing a mile a minute. My mindless member filled completely with blood and sprung to life trapped inside my pants. I know she could see the bulging outline of it through the circular glass table. Her thriving eyes widened, and her full mouth would involuntarily open alittle bit. Her discreet gazing allowed me the glorious privilege to savor all of her magical motions, as the tantalizing tip of her tabernacle tongue would lightly trace upon the moistness on her lower lip on more than one occasion.

Thankfully my mindless member was thoroughly enshrined inside my jeans, which kept it and me from standing up, and making a fool of myself. There's no doubt I would have surely wanted to take her dazzling creation deep inside the safety and warmth of my powerful arms, and lift and spread her heavenly shapely form on the granite counters' edge, while ravishing her consecrated creation like it had never been worshipped before.

Many times during our unrestrained conversations, I found myself totally lost in illicit thoughts as I watched her full, smooth, sultry lips silently slip apart and tranquilly close as she teasingly and softly spoke my name. Every movement that her sweltering lips and fantastic form made, had me squiring in my cushioned seat while trying to catch my breath, like a schoolboy getting ready for summer vacation.

Time had stood still as I relished her every move. It wasn't until I finally realized that day had completely past by and the soft shadows of the early evening had rolled upon us, that I reluctantly told her it's been a long day, and I needed to get some rest. Her lips pouted, and she said, "I understand, James. I know you're tired. But, there's always tomorrow to continue getting to know each other better. Isn't there, James?"

"Tomorrow will not come soon enough," I said graciously. "But, you're right, Toni. I'll probably fall fast asleep before my head even hits the pillows. I am totally exhausted. I need to recharge my batteries."

"Just make sure you don't fall on the floor, James." She jokingly said. "I am not sure if my traveling mechanic will be able to lift you off the floor. You did see that he is a small guy. But, he is a good mechanic."

"Toni, thanks again for everything." I replied. "I'm forever in your debt, and I've had a marvelous time getting to know you alittle better."

We grudgingly said goodnight to each other as I slowly pried myself away from the glass table. My manhood was still straining to spring free from its captivity. My face had to be flushed as she gingerly glanced down my body and then back up to meet my eyes. She then said. "James, would you be willing to join me for breakfast bright and early in the morning?"

"Toni, I would be honored to share breakfast and coffee with you," I replied tenderly as I playfully tapped my hand against my forehead. "But darn it, I forgot to bring an alarm clock. It's still sitting in a box in the garage at my parent's home."

"James, don't worry. I have one. Thankfully I always beat it before it blares out and scares the daylights out of me," she replied laughing in a naughty tone. "Hopefully you brought some pajamas to sleep in?"

"Toni, I haven't worn jammies since my ex-wife and I separated," I replied wickedly. "Guess I'll have to wear a pair of sweatpants or something while I am here? Although I must admit, I have gotten used to the frisky feeling of freedom one gets sleeping in the buff." I chuckled.

Her brilliant, baby blues lit up, and a seductive smile adored her full, lush lips. "James, promise me there won't be any surprises waiting for me when I wake you up in the morning, or I'll just have to pound on the door from the outside."

"Toni, I promise, I will wear a pair of my old sweats or find something appropriate to cover myself in bed," I replied soothingly. "But, I'll be sleeping and according to the letter of the law, one isn't fully responsible for their actions for the first eighteen seconds upon being woken up. So knowing how I thrash around in bed at night, hopefully the covers will still be on top of me while I am sleeping, not crumpled up on the floor like they're usually are." I laughed lightly. We said goodnight to each other again, and I reluctantly headed towards my room to retire for the evening.

Stepping into my room, I quickly shed out of my clothes, tossed them on the chair and swiftly slipped on an old pair of sweats and slid under the covers. Although I was extremely anxious about sorting through the incredible events we had shared together, and I couldn't wait until I saw her again bright and early the next morning before my head hit the pillows, I was fast asleep. Sometime during the night, I was awoken by what I thought were angelic moans whispering in my ears. Startled and disorientated at first, I promptly tried to focus my tired mind and eyes in the darkness. After my eyes focused enough to see in the darkness, I didn't see anyone, and what I though were moans, turned out to be the wind gently celebrating its arrival as it past through the tightly woven, nylon screened window beside the bed. Satisfied it was only the wind, I quickly fell back into a deep, sound sleep.