A Room with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I promise that when I ride a bicycle again, it's going to be a special one." I told her lovingly while laughing lightly. "It's just like you've always told me, 'son, you are a very special man, and you deserve a special woman that will be extremely proud to be by your side.' Mom, I promise, I will make sure that the tires on the bicycle have more than enough tread left on them to carry me the full distance when I'm ready to ride off into the sunset."

She laughed cogently as I waved goodbye and briskly swaggered out of the house towards my car. Quickly, I hopped behind the wheel, and promptly backed out of their driveway. Entering the freeway of freedom, I easily migrated fluently with the early afternoon traffic, and began to wonder if I was totally out of line, or maybe that I had completely lost it for even suggesting such a maladroit idea as to seriously giving Toni a full body massage. Especially using warm baby oil and her being clad in just a short towel. As I crossed the county line, I remembered hearing her excited response as her soothing voice echoed throughout the rivers of my mind, and I stepped on the pedal alittle harder.

The vivid snapshots of her loving blue eyes widening, allowed me to quickly dismiss the notion and realize that we were adults and had reached a mutual agreement. Another dilemma racing through my mind at the time was there was a strong possibility that I could satisfy her thoroughly, that is, if I didn't fall flat on my face from being so exhausted. Once I saw the road sign ahead telling me that the journey was almost complete, and visions of her heavenly vulnerable body lying partially naked on a mat for my hands to explore, and my manhood twitching around shamefully inside my loose fitting jeans, I knew I caught my third wind. As I leisurely pulled onto the cobblestone driveway, and drove around to the back of the house, it seemed as though Toni had changed her mind when I rounded the corner. Thankfully I was wrong!

She was bent over pruning a rose bush right next to the stairs leading up to the back porch. My mindless friend began losing its energy, when I saw her fully clothed in her gardening clothes. "Oh well, Jimmy, you should have known better to think that a classy lady like her would have ever allowed me to caress her fabulous creation." I thought as I came to a complete stop and turned off the engine.

Toni spun her head around startled and then smiled quietly. Much to my surprise, her eyes welled up with tears, as she came towards me. Rapidly my pulse quickened as I thought, "Jimmy, you're such a dumbass. She is going to slap the spit right out of you for being so audacious," as she came within inches in front of me. I wrapped my arms behind my back and clinched my hands tight together as I prepared myself for the biggest slap in my life.

"James, I was thinking," she began forcefully saying. "Maybe it wasn't such a good idea..."

Cutting her off in mid-sentence, I apologetically said. "Mrs. Littleton, I am so sorry that I suggested giving you a full body massage." My eyes slowly lowered and shut. My once excited body tightened, as I fully prepared myself to be slapped silly for even making such a brusque suggestion to her and then softly I replied as I opened my eyes slightly. "I'll pack up all of my personal belongings and move out as soon as possible."

"Oh my goodness, Jimmy. What in the world are you talking about?" She tenderly responded as a lone tear streaked down her face. "And what's with the Mrs. Littleton nonsense? Don't you even think for one second that you're getting out of giving me a full body massage! I have been waiting for you, and I thought I'd prune those couple of rose bushes over there until you returned. You know James, just because I am wearing a flannel shirt and blue jeans instead of using a wraparound towel that I've changed my mind. If I were out here doing my gardening in a towel, I am quite sure it would have shocked the nosy neighbors and made them think I had finally went over the deep end." She laughed wholeheartedly.

Quickly, I raised my head and eyes to meet hers, and she dropped the pruning shears to the ground beside her. She warmly placed her leather-covered gloved tiny hands to my face saying, "Jimmy, you better take a shower. I am going to get ready myself. By the way James, hope you won't mind, but I've decided that I shouldn't be wearing a towel? Speaking of towels, I have a load in the dryer. They'll be finished in a few minutes. I'll bring you a couple of fresh towels to your bathroom and place them on the sink just as soon as they're dry. Now, if you would please hurry up and take your shower? I'll be waiting in the exercise room for you whenever you're ready."

"Toni, I'll be done before you can say..." I began to respond before she unexpectedly cut me off.

"James, if you're talking," she quickly replied laughing. "You're not getting ready to give me my massage."

Smiling as I turned away from her natural beauty, I quickly raced up the stairs and across the painted porch and unlocked the door, and then darted inside the room closing it behind me. It felt great as I excitedly stepped onto the carpet and then quickly kicked off my shoes, and instantaneously peeled out of my soiled clothing and tossed them in the clothes hamper. My soul began to gradually relax as I headed straight towards the bathroom clad only in the old pair of holey sweats and sweaty tee-shirt. As I crossed into the exercise room, I noticed there was a full-sized table just a few feet away from the wall of windows overlooking into the backyard. It was covered with a padded mat, and there were a couple of white cotton sheets draped over it, including some neatly folded towels, and a large bottle of baby oil contentedly resting on top of it.

Stepping into the bathroom, I slid open the obscured glass door and turned on the shower facet. I allowed the water to heat up thoroughly before stepping jovially over the rim of the tempting tub and then quietly closed the glass panel door behind me. Standing under the cascading manmade waterfall, the hot water felt like a million frantic fingertips caressing my soul. Each invigorating droplet ignited my spirit, as they splashed and danced against my excited body.

Grabbing a bottle of shampoo from the chrome shower rack, I readily poured a generous supply into my right hand before returning it to its proper place. Eagerly, I rubbed a liberal supply in my hands and began washing my hair as my mind envisioned Toni's heavenly creation standing directly in front of me. The mere thoughts of her nestled so closely, had my spirit rising in celebration with each passing moment.

After a few moments of massaging my head with the shampoo, I turned around to face the waterfall to rinse it all out of my hair. As I bent my head backwards, I felt the hot water and shampoo splashing against my face and rushing down my excited body until it flowed over my throbbing manhood that was dancing to its own cadence. As the shampoo finally washed away from my eyes, I stepped backwards, and looked down and saw my rigid rod begging for attention.

Reaching for the bar of soap, I began rubbing it all over myself, as I stepped closer towards the waterfall. My flailing friend was pulsating proudly, as I gripped it firmly within my right hand. Slowly, I closed my eyes tight and began quietly stroking it for a few moments, and as time passed, I inadvertently began moaning aloud as the pleasured soaped strokes became more intense. My emotions were running wild as I picked up the tempo. My knees were getting weak, and I knew I was almost ready to explode when I thought I heard a faint knock and Toni's voice.

"Oh Jimmy, are you alright in there?" I heard the consoling sound of Toni's voice echo throughout the bathroom mist, as she stepped through the bathroom door. "Jimmy, are you decent? I brought you some clean towels."

"Yes Toni, I'm alright. I'm about as decent as one can be while taking a shower naked." I replied in a frustrated flustered tone. "I am almost finished. The soap got in my eyes, and they're burning. I can't see a darn thing. Give me a few minutes? I'm trying to rinse them out. If you would be so kind, please just leave a couple of towels on top of the sink? I'll be out shortly."

"Oh my, Jimmy. And here I thought maybe you were having a crisis?" She replied in a wicked tone while chuckling. "Please, don't let me interrupt you, sweet man. I'll be out of here in a minute. I need to put the rest of these clean towels in the linen closet. Don't worry, Jimmy. It's a good thing I am wearing a towel to soak up all the steam in here, and I can't see a darn thing either. You're going to use up all the hot water if you don't hurry up!" She was laughing peacefully as I heard the linen closet door open.

"Take your time, Toni," I replied convincingly. "Sorry about all the whining. The soap is finally out of my eyes. I just want to enjoy what little hot water is left until I rinse off completely."

"Jimmy, there's no need to rush on my account," she replied sympathetically while laughing lightly. "I've waited this long for my massage. I guess I can wait alittle longer."

"Thanks for understanding, Toni." I replied exuberantly. "It won't be too long now before I am through."

My throbbing manhood was demanding its relief as I began quietly stroking it once again knowing that Toni was only a couple of feet away. Each steadfast stroke brought me closer back towards the edge as I envisioned her warm, full lips, tightly wrapped around the crown of my swollen shaft. I steadied myself against the ceramic tiled wall, as I envisioned her tantalizing tongue swirling along its full length. My pace quickened, knowing it was only a matter of minutes before I exploded.

I heard the closet door squeaking as it gently closed, and then I saw Toni's incredible toweled silhouette gracefully slide into full view only inches away from directly in front of the obscured glass door. My heart was pounding heavy inside my heaving chest as the interior shower light illuminated my thrashing profile for her eyes to see. I was stroking my rigid shaft impetuously as I vaguely saw her outline through the steamed glass. Quietly, I turned and approached the glass panel door and pressed the full length of my throbbing rod against it. I heard her feisty breathing escape rapidly as it made sucking sounds, and I saw what I figured was the towel she told me she had wrapped around her fabulous figure charitably fall away from her inexplicable treasures.

I turned sideways and got as close as I could to the glass pane without falling through it, and continued stroking my shameless shaft without penitence. Her hands slowly rose up 'til they met her bountiful breasts. Although they and her were emphatically hidden behind the steamed etched glass, I could clearly make out the remarkable outline of her fabulous figure and her merciful breasts. Her frisky hands tenaciously cupped each of her mounds of miracles, as she rapidly tweaked upon her nipples as they gallantly stood out proudly within the misty steamed up room away from her heaving chest. I could almost hear her pleasured moans, as I stroked my raging erection faster and faster as I admired her heavenly form in total silence.

Knowing that we were so close yet completely separated from each other, gave me the confidence I needed to let myself enjoy the voluntary voyeuristic vestige moment we were sharing together. Without hesitating, I grabbed the interior handle on the glass door with my left hand and faced towards the obscured glass. Within moments, I was thrusting around noisily inside the shower, and was ready to explode. Just as I was ready to erupt, I pressed the full length of my pulsating erection against the shower door and three huge salvos of semen splashed all over the etched glass. Momentarily she stumbled backwards as if she was struck in the face by the huge torrent of life giving semen I had just released.

Toni's once frantic fingers returned into view, but now they were lightly tracing the outline of the massive bombardment of my gelatinous semen slowly running down the etched glass, and I heard her hoarsely say through her pleading gasps of air, "my goodness James, are you done yet? I've just finished putting all those towels away, and I going back into the exercise room to get ready for my massage."

"Yes Toni, I'm almost done." I said as I reluctantly cleared my throat. "If you would be so kind? Please give me another minute or two while I finish rinsing off, and then I'll be right there. Toni, don't forget to close the door on your way out or all the steam will leave the room. You might want to hop up on the table and get comfortable, so I can begin your massage right after I find my pair of maroon sweatpants to wear. All I could find to come to the bathroom were my old pair of Swiss cheese ones."

"James, I really hope you don't mind?" She replied cautiously. "I almost forgot to tell you. I found your long pair of maroon sweatpants lying on the floor when I was running the vacuum sweeper earlier this morning after you left the house. They looked and smelled like they needed to be washed, so I put them in the laundry room. I am sorry that I didn't have enough time to wash them, and since you're clean, you might as well just use your holey ones to give me my massage."

"Toni that could create quite a predicament?" I countered nervously. "As usual, I don't have any clean boxers to wear under those darn things. I forgot to wash my whites, and I don't have any clean ones."

"Jimmy, there's not a reason in the world to be bashful." She replied lightheartedly as her laughter grew more rowdy with each teasing word that past through her full, succulent sultry lips. "Oh my sweet man, I wasn't planning on massaging you anyway. You're the one who is going to massage me."

"Toni, I really shouldn't..." I began saying when she cut me off suddenly.

"Jimmy!" She replied urgently. "You promised that you would give me a full body massage when you returned home. Now, get your butt out of that shower, and into the exercise room. I'll be waiting."

"I'll be there in a minute, Toni." I answered in return, as I heard her pull the door closed.

My pulse quickened rapidly knowing full well that I would have to find a way to keep my mindless manhood out of plain sight, as I massaged her heavenly creation. Just the mere thought of rubbing baby oil all over her had my optimistic friend growing again as I stepped out of the shower. Reluctantly, I grabbed one of the large cotton towels that she had set on the sink, and began drying myself off. Within minutes of towel drying my hair, I heard another faint knock on the door, and Toni say, "James, are you decent?"

"Actually Toni, I am more than decent." I answered awkwardly while chuckling loudly and then quickly wrapped the towel around my naked frame. "Please don't be so impatient, sweet lady. I'll be out in a minute."

"James, you sure you're decent?" She spoke out softly as she slowly pushed open the door and poked her head past the slightly ajar door. "I have good news and bad news. Which one do you want first?"

"Is that a trick question?" I replied jokingly. "Toni, to tell you the truth, I'd rather hear nothing but good news!"

"Oh Jimmy," she replied despondently. "My daughter called and asked if I would watch my grandbaby in about an hour or so. Of course, I told her that I would, but I had some personal matters to tend to before I went over to her house. I hope you're not too disappointed?"

"Toni, I completely understand." I replied somberly. "But what's the good news?"

"Oh Jimmy, I guess you didn't quite hear that I told her?" She replied leniently as her baby blue eyes lit up. "I have some personal matters to tend to before I went over to her house?"

"Sorry Toni, guess I still have too much water clogging my ears," I replied guardedly while chuckling. "Either that, or I am more tired than I realize."

"Jimmy, would you please hurry?" She responded urgently. "You're not getting out of giving me a full body massage that easily! I am getting on the table right now, so hurry it up!"

She quickly turned around and began to shut the door and I replied laughing, "Toni, Rome wasn't built in a day. I do believe it took two days!"

Before the door fully closed, I heard her say laughing, "James, now don't you make me get my rolling pin out! Please hurry!"

There I was standing with a towel wrapped around me as my flippant friend began to spring back to life. I dropped the towel on top of the sink, and slid my holey sweats on, and they didn't do anything to hide my sprouting manhood. I took the other dry towel and wrapped it tightly around my waist. I didn't bother putting on the soiled tee-shirt, and I didn't have a clean one with me, so I opened the door confidently with my bare chest totally exposed and began my journey of jubilation towards Toni.

Sure enough, she was lying on top of the table with a white cotton sheet covering her mid-back, and all of her lower extremities. Her bounteous bottom was clearly outlined underneath the cotton sheet. Her smooth tanned upper back and shoulders were definitely uncovered, as were the sides of her breasts although they were compressed under the weight of her vivacious upper body. Her head was facing the windows resting blissfully on her tiny arms, when I disclosed my arrival and blurted out, "Toni, I hope you're ready? Because I surely am!"

Hastily she turned her head towards me. Her sparkling eyes were stroking my body relentlessly. Her beautiful pearly whites were beaming as her flourishing eyes focused on my heaving bare chest, and then they slowly lowered and stopped as she tried in vain to devour my straining shaft. It pressed firmly against the towel and was ensnared inside my loose sweats denying her its full boundaries. Her elegant lips slightly parted, and her teasing tongue playfully caressed her lower lip as her stimulated eyes ardently came back to greet mine, she whispered, "James, where's your shirt?"

"Toni, all of my clean ones are in the bedroom." I replied timidly out of concern she didn't approve. "I'll go get one and cover myself after I take the baby oil and warm it up in the microwave oven."

"James, don't be silly." She replied as her encouraging eyes began stroking my body resolutely, as I decisively approached directly in front of those incredible baby blues. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. Besides, the baby oil is already warm. I did it right after I spoke with my daughter."

"Well, in that case sweet lady," I responded chuckling. "Toni, I'm not sure about you, but I feel with my hands. Please lower your lovely arms to your sides. That's the correct position to lay your body, so I can massage all the muscle groups in your neck and back properly. I surely don't want you coming after me with your rolling pin if you're not satisfied with the specialized knowledge that I've acquired throughout the years."

"Anything you say, James," she replied as her exhilarated eyes lit up, and a warm inviting smile surged across her fabulous face.

"Anything?" I replied flamboyantly while laughing aloud. "Toni, now that's a loaded statement if I ever heard one!"

"Yes James, anything!" She replied obediently, as she slowly removed her dainty arms in synchronization from under her lifting head, as she gingerly raised her upper torso while using her elbows just enough to allow the distinguished sides of her magnificent mounds of memories to come into view of my engaged eyes. Although I was praying that she would had raised herself a tad higher giving me an unobstructed view of her excited nipples, but to no avail. Leisurely she lowered her hidden treasures back down to the covered mat as her tiny, tanned arms nestled closely against the sides of her beguiling body.

1...34567...10