A Room Without A View

Story Info
The boss makes his assistant his slave for the day.
1.8k words
3.9
26.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pril13
pril13
16 Followers

Author's note: This is a minimalist story - I actually wrote it as 'instructions'. I rarely use proper names or elaborate descriptions in my pieces. I want you to imagine the person you lust for in the settings you are most familiar. Enjoy.

"What is all of this in my office?" He demanded over the intercom.

"The shelving for the shop, it's only for today. The guys will be here tomorrow to set them up." She responded from her desk.

"I have meetings later, this is unacceptable. Get in here" Slamming the phone down, he patiently waited for her, eyeing the stacks of boxes piled almost to the ceiling, noting how they blocked any view in or out of his office.

A soft knock brought him out of his reverie. He looked up from his chair and gestured to the wall of cardboard. "Who's responsible for this?"

Still standing in the doorway, she bit her lip and answered, "I am."

"Come in," he beckoned and then added, "lock the door."

Pausing for a moment, she did so then turned to approach him. He held up his hand to stop her and shook his head.

"On all fours," he commanded, "crawl to me."

Caught off guard, her eyes widened then darkened with desire. Quickly, she glanced sideways to make sure no one could see through his window, and then slowly sank to her knees. Leaning forward on her hands, she provocatively crawled to where he was sitting. She knelt at his feet and waited for further instruction.

He said nothing at first, just looked her up and down, bending closer to trace her lips with his finger.

"You are to be at my disposal today." He explained, his fingers traveling to the hollow of her throat.

She nodded and sat up, resting her hands on his thighs.

He drew her closer and wound his fingers though her hair, pulling her head back.

"Say again? I didn't hear you." He taunted, nipping at her breasts through the flimsy blouse. "You are my personal slave today and I want you available to me at all times. Understood?"

"Yes, sir," she breathed, running her hands down his chest, "anything you want."

A smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. He sat back with his hands behind his head and looked down at her expectantly.

She smiled up and unzipped his pants, stoking him gently. Then she ran her lips along the length, kissing then licking the head. His breath caught as she ran her tongue along the underside and swirled around the tip.

A groan escaped him as her warm, wet mouth encompassed him and she began bobbing up and down.

"Oh yeahh...," he panted, holding her hair up so he could see his dick move in and out of her mouth, "suck that cock....good girl."

She would alternate between sucking the tip lightly with her lips to deep throating his entire shaft. She cupped his balls and massaged them, desperate to please him. The little gagging noises she made excited him more.

That familiar tingling began to stir below. He wanted to take his time but remembered he had all day to fuck her. His cock twitched and he came without warning, squirting hot fluid down her throat, not letting her up until she swallowed every last drop of him.

The intercom buzzed as they were straightening themselves.

"The Ford group is here. Are you ready?" The VP asked.

"Yep, just finished setting up." He said, smacking her ass as he replied. "Send them in."

He turned and walked her out of his office instructing, "Be here when they leave."

During the morning meeting, he found it difficult to concentrate. Whenever he looked down, he envisioned her kneeling before him.

Finally, the automotive group broke. He declined their invitation to lunch, claiming the need to prepare for the next group. On cue, she appeared as the last customer left.

"You needed me?" She asked locking the door without being told. He stood to meet her and arrogantly put her hand on his crotch.

"You were so good with the oral presentation this morning, I was hoping to see it again." He tried pushing her to her knees but she jerked back with a pout on her face.

Knowing it turned her on when he was aggressive; he grabbed her firmly by the jaw.

"Don't act disappointed. You should be grateful to have me in your mouth again." He turned her around, pulled up her skirt and bent her forward over the desk and held her there.

"In fact, if I wanted you to only suck my cock today, I'd expect you to do so willingly" He declared, smacking her hard on the ass. She whimpered but didn't protest. She wasn't so quiet with the next slap.

"Shhhh....don't want the neighbors to hear." He chided, rubbing the red mark he'd left. "You need something to keep you quiet."

He walked around the desk and stood in front of her bent form, his hard cock dangling in her face. She rose up and opened her mouth obediently, but he stepped back, making her strain forward.

His cock jerked when she licked it with her tongue. He moved a little closer so she could wrap her lips around it. Pumping his hips, he inched in more and more until she gagged.

"That's it.....take the whole thing." He eased back a little, letting her breathe for a moment then shoved his dick back down her throat.

"Spread your legs and stick your ass up." He commanded, stepping away and back behind her. He rubbed his stiff member between her legs. "Tell me what you want."

She groaned and came up on her hands trying to wiggle back against him. He grabbed a fist full of hair.

"Tell me."

"You....I want you inside of me.....please." she begged.

Grabbing her hips, he thrust in hard and immediately began pumping fast. His next meeting was in less than 15 minutes but he wasn't about to give up any time with his new toy.

He slammed her hard against his desk, jostling its contents and making her cry out. He quickly covered her mouth.

"Just because they can't see us, doesn't mean they can't hear us." he scolded while still roughly fucking her from behind.

Suddenly, he pulled out and flipped her on her back. He brought her legs up and together then flopped them to the side and thrust deep into her wet hole. He bent over her, resting his forearms on the desk and slowly rocked back and forth, pacing himself.

"Does that feel good?" He asked in his baritone voice.

"Yes," she whispered trembling beneath him, "please don't stop."

"You gonna cum for me?" He teased pumping faster.

"Please....I'm so close." She whimpered trying to move with him.

He chuckled and ran his tongue along her neck and jawline to her mouth. He kissed her, stood up and pulled out.

"Too bad."

She cried out in protest but he paid no attention and yanked her off the desk, sitting her in his chair.

There, she was at the perfect height to suck him off. Giving her no choice, he grabbed the sides of her face and rammed his cock in her mouth. He barely heard her aggravated growl as he face fucked her until he came.

He looked down at her smugly as he pulled up his pants. She remained in his chair, chest heaving and eyes ablaze, but she didn't dare challenge him.

Gallantly, he helped her up to adjust her clothes. Reaching down her blouse he pinched a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twisted. She inhaled sharply, groaning with pleasure.

"Look at me." He commanded. She did so reluctantly.

"I will know if you touch yourself before our next session......don't." He warned roughly fondling her other breast. "I expect you to be at your desk until I need you again. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir." She scowled and left his office.

"Come look at these documents, please." He called to her from his doorway.

She walked in, secured the door again and stood on his side of the desk. He came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her middle. He liked how she fit against him

"You kept me waiting." He stated with no malice, his breath hot in her ear. Then he took her wrists and gently bent her arms behind her back, holding them with one hand.

"I don't like to be kept waiting." He continued, starting to unbutton her blouse. She shivered and turned her face towards his.

"Did you touch yourself?" He asked already knowing the answer by the way she jumped at his touch.

"No," she shook her head emphatically then corrected herself, "no, sir."

Still holding her wrists, he undid his pants and pulled out his cock, forcing her to stroke it behind her back with one hand. He moved her other hand to cup his balls and massage them. It wasn't the most pleasurable hand job but he enjoyed watching and hearing her struggle to please him more than the act itself.

Abruptly, he stepped back and sat in his chair. She stumbled and he grabbed her hips, tilted her forward and guided her down on him. He was kinder this time, letting her take him in slowly. She rested her hands on his thighs and swiveled her pelvis on his lap.

"Mmmmm," he groaned holding her waist, "bounce for me."

She obliged and altered her movements, riding his cock up and down. Her hand snaked down between her legs and she began to rub herself.

Snarling, he lifted her feet off of the floor and over his legs, spreading her thighs wide. He pulled her hand away and leaned her back against him.

"Did I say you could cum?" He teased, slapping her pussy lightly with his fingers.

She squealed and bucked on his lap helplessly. He felt her clench her inner muscles in an attempt to entice him. Pleasantly, he moaned and moved his fingers in tiny circles over her clit.

"Don't stop," she begged," please don't stop."

He circled his fingers faster when he felt her body shake. Her soft cries became louder but he didn't care anymore. He continued to impale her on his cock, the chair creaking beneath them.

The sounds of grunting and bodies slapping together filled the room. They both forgot their surroundings, each crying out with every thrust.

Suddenly, her body tensed and she shouted his name, her jerky movements triggering his orgasm. He not so gently bit down on her shoulder to keep from yelling out.

After their heart rates settled, she went to get up but he held her tight with one arm. He grabbed the phone and dialed the Maintenance Manager.

"Yeah?" Randy answered the phone.

"Don't set up the racks tomorrow. I want the guys to clean up that area first. Take a couple of days and have them ready Thursday. Got it?"

pril13
pril13
16 Followers