A Rose By Any Another Name Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said, forcing myself to smile.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Okay," I repeated. "I respect that. We already said this wasn't going to be a date, so I'm not going to make it one."

"Do you still want to have dinner with me?" he asked nervously.

"Of course I do," I said and squeezed his hands. "Besides, I have to kick your ass at Gran Turismo. Did I tell you I have three older brothers who love video games?"

"Oh oh," he laughed. "I didn't see that one coming."

"You're going to regret what you said about kicking my ass, Miller," I quipped.

Mike looked me in the eyes with a mischievous smile, then leaned forward and kissed me.

"You're amazing, Rose," he whispered. "I'm so happy you came into my life."

I didn't have time to think about the fact that he was giving me such mixed signals because the waiter waved at us and told us our food was ready.

"It's on me," Mike said and grabbed his wallet from the back pocket of his jeans. Inside it was a small photo of a beautiful baby girl with brown shoulder length hair and big blue eyes.

"Who is that?" I asked.

Mike looked confused so I pointed at the photo.

"That's my niece," he told me and handed his credit card to the waiter.

"She's beautiful," I said. "She looks a lot like you. Is she your only niece?"

"No, I have two more nieces and a nephew," he said and smiled at the photo. "But this little girl owns my heart."

Why did he have to be so adorable? I tried to forget about our conversation about dating as we walked back to the car. He might not think of himself as boyfriend material but that didn't mean I couldn't try. And, if it really didn't work out, at least I'd have an extremely hot sex partner. Maybe that would be enough? At least that's what I tried to assure myself.

After a ridiculously delicious dinner and over an hour of playing Gran Turismo, Mike and I relaxed on the sofa and opened a bottle of red wine. He hadn't made a move yet and I was almost certain it had something to do with the fact that he had told me he wasn't looking for anything serious. I already knew I wanted to sleep with him anyway, but I appreciated his thoughtfulness and decided I could use the situation to my advantage and get to know him a bit better.

"So, have you always worked at the same place?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I started at the University Hospital of Brooklyn and worked there for five years before I changed jobs."

"Did you work in pediatrics there as well?"

"Yeah," he said. "It's always been pediatrics. I knew that straight away."

"You're great with kids," I said and smiled.

"Only because I love them," he answered.

"Ever think of having your own one day?" I wasn't sure I wanted to know the answer to that question, but I had to ask.

"No," he said and looked down. "I love kids, I really do, but I don't want to be a dad. What about you?"

"I've always wanted children," I admitted. "Two kids. A boy and a girl, hopefully. Two of my brothers have kids though, so I have three little nephews that I get to spoil until it's my turn."

"What's it like having three older brothers?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Well, I haven't had a lot of boyfriends," I said with a chuckle. "My brothers scared most of them away when I was younger. That's why I don't bring anyone home to meet my family."

"You've never brought a guy to meet your parents?" he asked, surprised.

"Have you?" I countered.

"That's a fair question, I assume," he said, smiling. "I've only ever brought one girl home to meet them, and that was a long time ago."

"I'm going to assume it didn't work out as you planned, and that it's the reason why you no longer go on dates," I joked.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Actually, it went really well," he said. "We dated for almost five years. But you're partly right because I haven't dated anyone after we broke up."

I bit my lip, realizing I had touched a sore spot. I wanted to ask him what had happened but I didn't want to pry or make him uncomfortable.

"Look at us getting all serious," he said and gave me a wink. "How do you feel about kicking my ass at Gran Turismo once again?"

I schooched over to him and put my hand on his thigh.

"I have a better idea," I whispered, and suddenly he straddled himself on top of me and started unbuttoning my blouse.

"I've been waiting for you to say that," he groaned and kissed me passionately, sucking and biting on my lower lip. He pushed my blouse off my shoulders and down my arms and unclenched my bra, baring me to him.

"God," he murmured. "You are so beautiful, Rose. I can't control myself when I'm with you."

"Don't," I said in a soft voice. "Don't control yourself."

He pulled his shirt over his head and started unbuttoning his pants while I slipped off my jeans. His hand grabbed the waistband of my panties and as he pulled me toward him I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him, wishing I could devour him whole.

"Turn around," he said. "I want you on all fours."

I did as I was told without hesitating. Suddenly a harsh hand came down on my ass leaving a sharp, stinging sensation behind that quickly melted into delicious pleasurable release.

"We never got to finish last time," he said between breaths. "Do you know how much I've wanted to do this since then?"

His hand came down on my ass again, harder this time, making me moan. As he continued spanking me, he used his other hand to rub my clit between each blow, driving me crazy and desperate for more every time he stopped. After what seemed like an eternity, Mike stopped, put his hand between my shoulder blades and pressed my chest down toward the couch, leaving my ass in the air. He slowly kissed my inner thighs, then bit into the supple flesh, making me quiver. Seconds later, he gently touched my clit with the tip of his tongue and I curved my back and pushed my pussy down as far as I could, hungry for more. Mike threw his arms around the small of my back and pressed my hips down while his tongue burrowed into my groin, licking me faster and faster. Just as my legs started shaking and I knew I was about to come, he stopped.

"What the...?!" I cried out, but he interrupted me.

"You don't get to come until I have," he said and delved into me, making me gasp for air. He gripped my ass with one hand and grabbed my hair with the other, holding my head steady as he fucked me harder and faster. I found being unable to move while he was using me for his own pleasure incredibly erotic. His cock drove deeper and deeper into me, every sharp thrust of his hips bringing me closer to orgasm.

"I'm going to come," I moaned.

"No, you're not," Mike stated in a matter-of-fact way. "You're not allowed to come until I tell you to."

"Michael, I can't control that," I whimpered, groaning as he dove into me without mercy.

"Yes, you can, and you will," he warned. "Because if you come before I tell you to, I will spank you so hard you won't be able to sit down at work tomorrow. You're going to have to walk around with your ass burning like crazy, reminding you who is in charge of your orgasms."

"Oh, God," I moaned, surprised that his commanding tone only made me more turned on than I already was. "I need to come, Michael, please," I begged.

"No," he said sternly and gave my hair a hard tug, tilting my head back. "Not yet. You're going to come at the same time as me, not before. Is that clear?"

"Yes," I said between breaths. "It's clear."

"Good."

He continued ramming his cock into me while using his fingers to rub my swollen clit. His heavy breathing and loud moans of pleasure indicated that he was about to climax and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it much longer. When I finally felt his warm load shooting into me I let go, my muscles stiffening and my toes curling as orgasmic waves pulsed through my entire body.

"Oh, my God, Michael!" I screamed, unable to hold back as the orgasm took over my body. "Fuck!"

Michael laughed. "You're so fucking amazing," he panted and fell down on top of me. "That was exceptional."

I turned around and looked at him. "I've been told I'm an exceptional lover," I joked.

"That you are, my dear," he said and kissed me sensually, leaving me almost breathless. "And I'm one lucky man."

"It's getting late," I said, throwing a glance at Mike's watch. "Would you like to spend the night here?"

To my surprise, Mike smiled. "That would be wonderful," he said and pulled me into his arms.

12