A Rough Evening

Story Info
She arrives home to an unexpected surprise.
2.6k words
4.02
51.6k
17
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I climbed the stairs to my apartment, I couldn't help but think of the relaxing evening I had ahead of me. Work was exhausting, and all I wanted to do was lay on my couch snuggled under a blanket and watch some television. The only thing that could make it better would be if my boyfriend could be there with me.

I turned the key in the lock and opened my door. Finally, I was home. I walked through and tossed my shoes aside as I stepped further inside, pulling the door closed behind me. Suddenly, a pair of strong hands grabbed me and pulled me back. Arms wrapped around my chest and waist, holding me hostage. As I opened my mouth to cry out for help, a hand moved quickly to cover it.

"Shut up, filthy whore." I would recognize that voice anywhere.

My boyfriend knew about my fantasies. I wouldn't admit them to anyone else, but he knew. The idea of being forced to do anything asked of me, of being used and abused until I was exhausted, and then used some more, was a major turn on for me. When he said he was working, it must have been so I wouldn't be expecting this. I was thankful; if I'd known, I don't think I could have made it through the day.

"Listen bitch, you're going to do everything I say, when I say it, how I say it. Got it?"

He moved his hand from my mouth so I could respond.

"Okay," I breathed. I'd barely gotten the word past my lips and he spun me around and slapped me in the face.

"You will address me as 'sir' when you speak, bitch." The slap stung my cheek, and I shied away slightly. He grabbed my face in one of his hands and brought his close to me. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. "You will do everything I say. When I say it, and how I say it. Got that?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good." He seemed pleased with himself, and smiled smugly as he let me go. "Get down on your hands and knees. It's time you were treated like the bitch you are."

I did as I was told. I knew there would be consequences if I didn't; that slap stung, and it was just the beginning. It hurt, but I loved it. I could feel my panties getting wet already; I didn't know how I was going to last all evening. I felt something cold, and possibly leather, cinch tightly around my neck. A collar. He tightened it to the point where it was uncomfortable, but wasn't blocking my airway.

"Hurry the fuck up," he scolded as he tugged on my leash: my leash. I had a leash. I was his bitch. I crawled along and followed him, trying to keep up so that the collar wouldn't choke me. I only kind of succeeded, and I felt a mixture of disappointment and relief when he stopped pulling as we entered the hallway. We were a couple feet away from my bedroom door, and I was surprised when we didn't go inside. Perhaps he had something set up that he didn't want me to see yet; I felt the wetness between my legs grow.

"Stand up." I rose to my feet. "It's time to see what a filthy whore you really are. Don't move." As he said it, he pulled a knife out of his pocket and flicked it open, approaching me. He slip the blade along my cheek, not so hard as to cut me, but hard enough that I knew it was very sharp. Then he brought it down to the collar of my shirt. Holding the shirt with one hand, he cut with the other, and then tore the front of my shirt open, exposing my stomach and bra. I shivered as the cold air hit my warm, flushed skin. He slapped me again. He slipped the shirt over my shoulders and let it fall in a pile behind me. He slipped the knife back into his pocket and cupped a breast in each of his hands, looking down at them. Through my padded bra, he could see and feel my nipples perking up at his touch.

"I've barely touched you, and look at how you're reacting. I was right about you. What a dirty, filthy whore you are." He lightly kneaded my breasts in his hands for a minute. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, moaning as I felt his thumbs rub over my erect nipples over and over again.

"This is going to be so much fun," he chuckled. His hands left my breasts, and I yearned for him to come back to them.

"Please don't stop, that feels so good," I pleaded with him. Another slap to the face.

"Please, sir, don't stop, sir," I corrected myself. A smirk.

"Oh, there will be much more where that came from. Don't you worry about that, little bitch. But I will do it when I want to, not when you want me to." He undid my belt as he spoke, then let my pants fall to my ankles.

"Step forward," he demanded. I obliged. I stood before him, in my bra and panties, nearly entirely exposed. He took a few steps back and examined me. I took the opportunity to see what he was wearing; I hadn't gotten the chance yet. He wore a classic black suit, perfectly tailored, with a white dress shirt under his unbuttoned jacket and a thin black tie. It was my favourite of his suits. My admiration, however, was quickly interrupted.

"Take your bra and panties off."

I slipped my fingers under the waist of my panties and pushed them down, letting them fall to the ground. I kicked them behind me with one of my feet. Then, reaching behind me, I unhooked my bra. Letting it slide off my shoulders, I tossed that behind me as well. My breasts sprang out, nipples still standing at attention, begging to be touched. They were made even firmer by the cold air, if that were even possible.

He looked at me for a moment, then approached. He took my right breast in his hand and lifted it a bit. Bending slightly, he brought it to his face. I could feel his hot breath on me, and it was everything I could do not to squirm. The wetness between my legs grew, and I was amazed that I wasn't dripping yet. He parted his lips, and brought my nipple between them, biting down softly. I tried to stay quiet, but a soft moan escaped. I could feel him smile, and I moaned again. He twisted his tongue around my nipple, occasionally biting down, playing and enjoying my reactions. He started sucking on it, very lightly. I could feel my whole body warming, feel the fire in my cunt burning, begging to be touched. But then he stopped. I sighed in disbelief, and stared at him. He smirked back.

"You didn't think that was really going to continue, did you?" he chided me. "I thought you were a filthy whore, and I was right; you're filthy." He slid his hand between my legs. I moaned loudly; this is what my body had been begging for since he first grabbed me in the entryway.

"Absolutely filthy, you are. Get back on your knees." He released my crotch and grabbed my leash. I unwillingly sunk back to the floor, and he pulled me along to the bedroom. As much as I wanted him to keep touching me, I still felt the heat from my pussy spreading slowly through my body as he spat the words at me and led me forward.

Initially, I didn't see anything different; but then I did. At the head and foot of the bed, I could see cuffs. I felt a single drop of my warm juices drips down my leg as he led me to the foot of the bed, turning me away from it.

"Kneel, bitch," he demanded, and I obeyed. My back was up against the bed. He wound the leash around the footboard, and I was stuck there; I couldn't move my head more than a few inches in any direction. Then he grabbed my hands, cuffing them to the bed frame. He did the same with my ankles, pulling my legs apart so that my cunt was exposed to the cold air. Seemingly satisfied with his work, he stepped back and tossed his jacket on the floor. Then he undid his belt and unzipped his pants. His giant cock sprung out, and he stroked it as his pants fell to the floor.

"You're going to suck my cock. I'm going to shove it in your filthy whore mouth, and you're going to suck it like it's the best fucking this you've ever tasted." He stepped toward me, and slapped it across my cheeks a few times. I felt the warm, sticky precum on my face. I opened my mouth for him to enter, and he pushed his cock into my mouth as far as he could, making me gag. As he pulled back a bit, I began to work my mouth up and down, around his massive dick. I bobbed my head, looking up at his face as I did. I took his cock out of my mouth, and began to play with his balls, licking them and sucking lightly. A small surprised sigh escaped him, but was quickly replaced with the low moans that I'd been hearing before.

I brought his rock hard cock back into my mouth. However, that did not seem to be enough. He laced his fingers into the hair on my scalp, held my head in place, and began to fuck my face, hard. I could feel his the head of his cock against the back of my throat over and over again, until finally it stayed there. He was entirely inside my mouth, and I could barely breathe. His dick pinned me back against the bed. Then he plugged my nose. My eyes widened in alarm; now I couldn't breathe at all. I struggled against him, but it was no used. I was bound to the bed, and he was choking me with his cock. Finally, he pulled out from my mouth and took a step back, as I gasped for air and precum dripped from my mouth. He uncuffed me as I tried to recover.

"Get up," he spat. I did. He hauled me around to the side of the bed and laid me on my back.

"You've been a good little dirty whore. I think that deserves a bit of a reward." He cuffed my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed; my leash had been removed, but my collar was still snug around my neck. He crawled on top of me, laying the opposite way, facedown. He forced his cock into my mouth; I didn't put up much fight. It was filling my mouth and throat, but I still had my nose to breathe through. I began trying to suck it, though it was hard since my head was pinned to the bed.

"Stop that. Bitch, don't move a fucking muscle. If I don't tell you to suck my cock, then don't." I was surprised, but did as I was told. I felt something warm and wet slide over my clit. His tongue. I fought the urge to thrust my hips toward him. Then, I felt it again. This time, slightly longer. A third time, then a forth, each time passing over my clit for just long enough to make me nearly lose it. I groaned loudly each time. Then the fifth time, he didn't remove his tongue. He swirled, drawing circles around my engorged clit. I couldn't help myself; I was squirming and writing under him, moaning around the cock he had lodged in my throat. His tongue moved down to my opening. I could feel his hot breath as his tongue slid inside of me, then out, then in. He fucked me with his tongue, and I bucked furiously beneath him. I could feel myself approaching the point of no return when, suddenly, he stopped. He eased himself off me, sliding his rock hard cock from my lips.

"Why did you stop?" I gasped. He slapped me.

"You will address me as 'sir'."

"Please keep going, sir. That felt so good, sir."

"I'm not doing this for your pleasure, whore. I haven't yet given you permission to cum."

"May I cum, sir? Please? I'll do anything you want."

He laughed. "You have nothing to offer. You will do whatever I tell you to do." As he spoke, he reached over and began to play with one of my exposed breasts. He gripped my nipple between his fingers, twisting and pulling it gently. I tried to focus on what he was saying, but he was making it very difficult. Each twist and pull sent waves of pleasure thorough me. I closed my eyes, and allowed a soft moan to escape my lips.

"You may cum when I say so, and not a moment before. Don't forget that. Now I'm going to fuck you like the whore you are."

He laid on top of me, and when I opened my eyes his face was right in front of me. As he looked into my eyes, I felt him lightly run the tip of his cock over my soaking cunt. I shivered. I needed to feel him inside me.

"Please, sir. Please fuck me with your massive cock, sir."

"You want me to fuck you, bitch? Is that what you want? You want to feel my cock inside your filthy pussy?"

"Yes, sir. I want to feel your cock in my pussy, sir."

He smiled as he slowly slid his cock into me. He pushed gently until his entire dick was inside me, and I could feel it fill my pussy. Then he pulled back until he was almost out, and pushed back in. He picked up his pace, thrusting in and out, in and out, in and out, pounding into me. He reached a hand to one of my breasts and began to play with it as he fucked me, twisting and pulling my nipple more forcefully this time. He had never fucked me this hard before. I could feel the dampness on the bed under me from my juices mixing with his precum, seeping out as he fucked me. With each thrust I felt a new, more intense wave of pleasure flow through my body. Each time felt as though he was pumping deeper and deeper into my soaking pussy. I wasn't sure I could stand this much longer.

"May I cum, sir; please. I'm gonna... I can't..." I gasped.

"Yes; cum for me. Cum like the whore you are." he moaned back.

I felt him explode inside me, and my pussy contracted around his dick, forcing out all the cum as we climaxed together. I could feel his cum filling me as he slowly thrust into me a couple more times before pulling his cock out. I felt a flood of cum from my pussy, soaking the bed. I sighed and relaxed into the bed. I looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you," I breathed. I couldn't believe what I'd just experienced. I could still feel the contractions in my cunt as they began to fade.

"Go take a fucking shower, filthy whore." He slapped me. "And call me sir."

This wasn't over; it was only just beginning.