A Rough Night

Story Info
In the far future a man puts an alien in its place.
1.3k words
3.45
16.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cutup
cutup
11 Followers

It was a warm summer night on Zeronus, a vacation spot popular with the humans and Qualurians alike. Inadi a Qualurian was with her human boyfriend, Jason, and had been out clubbing with a few of their friends. They lived on the planet and their home was in walking distance of the club, and the pair was headed back to home. However while walking the pair were in an argument and it was starting to get heated Jason had upset Inadi by hitting on one of her human girl friends, Jessica, in the club. Jason danced with Jessica. However Jessica told Inadi that Jason took her panties as a trophy for the dance they shared. Inadi then drunkenly, overly emotionally, or maybe a mix of both made cry and shout at Jason. Jason denied flirting with Jessica, taking her panties and made it perfectly clear that he was annoyed that Inadi had believed her girlfriend over him. The argument about him flirting just opened the floodgates to all sorts of other arguments, about trust issues and previous disagreements, and soon all Inadi could do was cry soon all she wanted was to just get home and go to sleep.

Jason of course was in the mood and had different ideas, he had danced with three girls and Inadi was in a skin tight cat suit that wrapped around her breasts ass and legs it was too tempting for him not to take her. As they entered they took the elevator up to their apartment Inadi took out the house keys and unlocked the door.

"Look, I'm sick of arguing, can we just go to bed?" Inadi begged she was depressed and felt Jason was to creeped out by her species' hermaphroditic nature. Her mascara was smeared from her tears.

"What? You think you can just accuse me of cheating on you and then forget all about it?" Jason demanded, "Forget it, Inadi I've said I'm sorry to many times to remember!" he said pushing her into the room.

"I never said you cheated on me. Jessica wouldn't do that to me. But it wouldn't be the first time you've cheated on me would it?" Inadi shot back at Jason who had cheated once before, although Inadi loved him to much and had forgiven him and moved on.

"Oh don't start with that again! That was ages ago, and I was drunk, you know that." Jason pleaded.

"Oh, you were drunk so that makes it okay does it? Fuck you!"Inadi shot back "I may be some random cat you found prowling around my home planet's beaches but I am not an idiot."

Suddenly Jason grabbed Inadi by the throat. He pushed her against the wall, his hand tight around her throat, not blocking her ability to breathe but limiting it enough so she was helpless.

"I'm getting sick and tired of your bullshit, I don't care if you can sire a child with another of your species and I don't care if other men mock me for loving you!" Jason hissed at me, as Inadi struggled against his grip, he continued "You think you can just treat me like crap whenever you want and get away with it? Well, not this time woman and may be you need to be put in your fucking place!"

Inadi struggled wildly, trying to get him off, but the longer she fought to break his grip around her throat, the weaker she became. Jason had never behaved like this before, so she was equally shocked but felt so aroused.

"Get off me," Inadi gasped, "I can't breathe."

"You should have thought of that before you pissed me off, shouldn't you?" Jason had a wild look in his eye that Inadi had never seen before, and froze with terror. "Get the fuck on the bed and spread your fucking ass!" Jason said forcing her out of the living room into the bedroom and threw her on the bed. Inadi tried hard to cry out but couldn't as she hit the bed, the comforter burning her arms.

"Stop it!" Inadi shouted, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Jason smacked her across the face. "Shut the fuck up, or I'll really fucking hurt you, stupid alien bitch." Jason ripped her skin tight top off exposing her firm breasts wet with the sweat of dancing for a few hours. He squeezed her breast and wrapped his mouth around her nipple, biting down until Inadi squirmed from the pain. Then he peeled off the remains of her outfit, peeling her pants off. Then Jason placed gripped the front part of her panties pulling them up and out before her ripped off her underwear, "now keep your fine ass spread for me! Much to your dismay I love fucking the view!" he shout forcing Inadi down onto her hands and knees.

Inadi gave up demanding that he stop, and started to beg instead, "Please, Jason, stop it. Please," Inadi cried. Jason didn't seem to be phased by any of it. When Inadi tried to crawl away, Jason just grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her right back. He unfastened his jeans, taking out his cock and started to play with himself until he was hard. Then he grabbed Inadi by the thighs, forcing her ass up more and placing her back against him. When Jason's cock became fully erect he started thrusting it hard into Inadi, then pulling out slowly and thrusting back in with enough force the skin of his thighs made a clear slapping nose as Jason fucked her. Inadi screamed from the pain of it, which spurred Jason into reaching around and putting a hand over her mouth. Tears streamed down Inadi's face as her muffled shrieks filled the room. He grabbed Inadi by her hair, pulling my head backwards as he forced himself into Inadi again and again.

Jason felt himself about to burst into her, "Inadi, you have all of me now!" he said smiling that he just painted her insides white with his semen. After a minute he pulled out watch his cum drip out slightly and dripping down her leg, "Please baby understand that this is what you needed, and from now on don't go accusing me of things I didn't do." He said rolling over and kissing her lips.

After what felt like a lifetime, he picked Inadi up off the bed, and carried her to the sofa and placed her on her back. He pushed her legs back into the air, before forcing his cock into her ass. He grabbed her by the throat again, closing his hand tight so that she couldn't scream again. Inadi tried to gasp for air as he fucked her ass hard. As Inadi felt more and more desperate to breathe, she struggled against him less and less. Jason accepted her submission and let go of her neck.

"You can breathe now, I came." he groaned pulling his cock out of her ass.

Despite knowing Inadi could overpower him, she finally felt satisfied and more in love now more secure. Inadi knew, he loved her enough to knock her off her high horse, and loved her enough to reward her good behavior with his unconditional love.

It felt like a lifetime as Jason fucked Inadi. She hadn't known he could so long without stopping in her life, and Inadi felt like she was going to die from being fucked. Suddenly, he pulled out of her, grabbing his cock with his spare hand. He lowered her legs and took aim at her stomach, playing with his dick until he sprayed his come all over her breasts and face. Then, he let go of her shoulder.

"Now you can go to sleep." Jason said he didn't let Inadi clean herself up he just put a blanket over her and went to bed.

Inadi slept well and in the morning served Jason breakfast, she finally had proof Jason was the right man for her and she decided to do all she could to keep him happy, at least until she wanted another night of disciplinary sex.

cutup
cutup
11 Followers