A Rough Night

Story Info
A cute girl submits to her dominant classmate.
2k words
4.24
53.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rosie999
Rosie999
23 Followers

She loved the way he winked at her across the classroom, how he sometimes touched her shoulders when he greeted her from behind. The little flirtatious jokes he made in class, making her blush under his knowing gaze. Rick was talented, clever, and hilarious -- he definitely gave off a strange sort of animalistic vibe. And that's why she wanted him.

But she had a boyfriend, Drew. She and Drew had been having some...problems in the bedroom, and it had led her to have wild fantasies about Rick. She wanted him to throw her around the bedroom, and fulfil all the desires that Drew no longer could. He was tall and skinny, with thick, dark hair and a fantastic jawline. He drove her crazy just to think about -- but she and Drew had been together for so long. Rick was just a distraction -- or so she kept telling herself. But he was a pretty good one, because she absolutely could not get her mind off him, especially when she and Drew were at their worst.

Rosie was a quiet brunette, petite in form, with cute freckles all over her elven face. She had round little tits and a nice ass, and wore spectacles most of the time. Nobody would guess at how much of a fiery sexual deviant she could be.

One night, extremely out of character, Rosie went clubbing with a few of her course mates. And of course, there he was -- dancing like a crazy person, completely uninhibited. He was perfect. Rosie decided to join him, amongst cries of enthusiasm from her course mates that she'd even turned up in the first place. They all danced for a while, until Rosie needed a break and some fresh air. She went down the stairs in the club, and noticed that he was behind her. Her heart skipped a few beats and she became incredibly conscious of how she was walking, and tried to make her ass stick out a little with each step. "This is so silly", she thought to herself. "No way is he even looking at me."

She got outside and leaned against the wall for a couple of seconds, and he rounded the corner and saw her. He came towards her and said, "Hey, are you okay? So good to see you out tonight."

"Yes, I'm fine", she replied. "Just getting some air."

"You look really great tonight", he said darkly, and he looked all the way down her body, before returning her gaze once more.

She laughed nervously and looked down. What should she say now?

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked, amused by her nervousness.

"Oh, sure, thank you," said Rosie, blushing. What's one drink?

Back in the club, he handed her the drink and she gave a little smile. "God, why am I so nervous?" she thought. "He doesn't like me, he's just being his normal flirtatious self. He's like that with everyone."

Three drinks and an hour later, she lost sight of him. She went to the toilet, and as soon as she came back to the dance floor, she felt hands on her shoulder and tensed.

"Why are you so tense? You look sexy."

It was Rick. He smelled so good.

He pushed some of her hair behind her left ear and whispered to her "I know you like me."

He began to kiss her neck. It felt so soft and warm, so sexy, so...right. But she couldn't stop thinking about Drew, about how hurt he would be if he saw her.

Her knees were beginning to get weak, and then he bit into her neck.

"Oh!" She let out a breathy moan.

He let out a little chuckle.

This had to stop before it got too bad.

"I have a boyfriend. I'm sorry, I'm committed to him," she explained, gently pushing him away.

"I know what you think of him. He can't satisfy you. He's not good enough for you. He doesn't give you the same...excitement that I do."

She blushed so hard she thought she might turn into a tomato. How dare he!

"Oh God, Rick," she exclaimed.

"What is it?"

"Well, I just can't believe you would say that about him!"

"It's true, though, isn't it?" he asked. His hands were on her waist now, and he was swaying her with the rhythm of the music.

"I really don't want to talk about-"

And he kissed her neck again. She was starting to get so wet that she could feel it in her knickers, and let out an ecstatic moan. God, he was hot, and he felt so good. Even with the thought of Drew in her mind, she had lost control of her urges. It had been so long since she had been wanted, needed, hungered for, and it felt incredible. She started to grind into him, and he chuckled again under his breath. She needed him, and there was no stopping her now.

"You like getting ragged around, don't you? You like it rough?" he teased. Did he really just ask her that?

"Oh Jesus...Rick, we need to leave."

"Don't worry. I'll take you somewhere more private", he said, laughing at how quickly she had become jelly in his arms.

What was she doing? Why was she doing this? Did she have to end everything with Drew now that she was going to fuck someone else?

He took her hand and led her out of the club. She was pretty much out of it, so she didn't notice them getting into the taxi, but soon they arrived at what she assumed was his flat.

Inside his flat, she sat down on the sofa. She wondered what would happen next -- he seemed to be in full control of the situation. She didn't mind one bit.

"Want another drink?" he asked.

"Oh, no thanks. I think I've had enough for tonight."

"I'm inclined to agree. Now come with me," he beckoned. It didn't sound like a request. She already felt naked under his gaze. It had been so long since anyone had touched her, or even seen her nude.

She followed him into his bedroom. It was nothing special, but the fact that she was in his bedroom turned her on for some reason.

Suddenly, he grabbed her and pushed her against the wall. He kissed her deeply now, and wow, how amazing his breath tasted -- of booze and cherries. She wondered how she tasted, but decided that for tonight, she would let all self-consciousness leave her so she could just enjoy being taken.

His hands found her little breasts, and caressed them eagerly. He knew exactly how to touch a woman, never hurting her, yet still very rough. He lifted her leg up onto his hip and grinded his hard bulge against her pussy.

"Oh God, please", she begged him.

He smirked.

"Don't worry, you'll have your fill, greedy girl," he assured her.

Suddenly he was off her. He yanked her by the hair and threw her, face down, so she was hanging over his bed. He pulled up her little skater dress and gave her a sharp smack on the ass. It landed with a hot sting that only aroused her more. She was his ragdoll now, and he could take her as he wished. Mmm, that was a sexy thought.

He pulled her knickers a little way down her legs, and started to stroke her clit from behind.

"My God, you're wet. You really are a little slut."

"Oh yes!" she cried, revelling in her own degradation.

He began to finger her from behind. She had always been a screamer, and this was no exception. She moaned loudly and shouted "Oh, yes, please!" as his strokes became longer and deeper, touching her g-spot each time. She felt her pleasure gradually taking over her body until she couldn't bear it anymore -

He didn't let her orgasm this time, though. "Not yet, greedy girl", he said. God, he was so sexy.

He took off his clothes to reveal a wiry, muscular body, with a decent amount of chest hair. And his cock. His cock was huge! She had never taken anything that big before; she had only been with Drew and a couple of other guys. She wondered if it would even fit...she was pretty small.

She decided that this was her time to shine. She wanted to take a little bit of control, just so he knew she could. She crawled towards him on all fours and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out like an obedient dog.

He chuckled again. "Oh, little doggy, you want some cock in your mouth?"

She nodded eagerly, keeping her tongue out for him.

He gladly obliged, pushing his full length into her mouth and to the back of her throat. It was huge, but she took it all in, sucking on it like a big lollypop. She had always been told she was good at sucking cock. Well, it must have been true, because he groaned and began to thrust in and out of her mouth, deeper and deeper down her throat. She gagged a little and teared up, but that only made him hornier, and he grabbed the back of her head and began to face fuck her until her makeup was slightly smeared. It was like he couldn't control himself. "Oh, you're a good little slut," he grunted. She was practically dripping at this point.

She couldn't help herself.

"Please fuck my little pussy, Rick."

His gaze turned colder, and he quickly turned her around. She was still on all fours. He gave her another smack, but this time, it was much harder and left her quite sore. He grabbed her hair with one hand and started pushing his cock into her, holding onto her hips with the other hand.

"Is this what you've been waiting for, greedy little slut? For a real man to take your pussy like your pathetic boyfriend never could? Well, you're getting it tonight."

All she could do was shout "Ohhhh! Yes!" as his cock filled her. He was so huge inside her and she felt so full...it was amazing.

He pumped his cock in and out of her, harder and faster. She noticed he had something in his hand, but before she could comprehend what it was, she felt his belt around her neck. Soon he tightened it and was choking her hard as he fucked her. She felt only the pure ecstasy of degradation, along with the fulfilment of finally having a huge cock inside her after so long. Her moans turned to whimpers and begging, begging him to let her come all over his cock.

"Yes! Cum on Daddy's big, hard cock!"

Finally her orgasm took her breath from her. It must have been one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever had. She wasn't making noise anymore, just choked whimpers and shallow breathing. Her pussy contracted around his cock and finally she cried out "Oh yes Daddy!" Or she tried to; the belt around her neck muffled her.

He turned her over, still standing, and started to fuck her hard. This position felt even better -- his huge cock was impaling her to the hilt and hitting every spot she needed. She could hear the smacking of his balls against her ass and his grunting and whispering, "Oh fuck yes" under his breath, which turned her on so much.

After what seemed like half an hour, and several orgasms later, he said "Oh God, I'm gonna cum". The idea of having his seed in her pussy made her so excited she could barely keep it in.

"Please cum inside me Daddy! I want your seed inside me!"

"Oh, you're such a dirty slut! Take all my cum!"

And so they came together. She felt his cum dripping out of her pussy and she didn't even care -- she was so wrapped up in what had happened. They finally let their now sweat-covered bodies rest, and lay down together. After around half an hour, Rosie piped up:

"How about round two?"

Rosie999
Rosie999
23 Followers