A Rough Sorority Rite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,604 Followers

The helplessness of her situation, the giant cock that filled her completely, and Zara's rough fucking was the most intensely erotic stimulation of her entire life. Lacey could feel the most incredible orgasm bubbling inside of her, as if every synapse and nerve in her body was affected, a full-body climax.

"OH FUCK YES!" she screamed as the pleasure unfurled, starting with small tendrils that erupted through her like a chain reaction of explosions, growing larger and hotter with every burst of sensation. Her pussy burned and throbbed with the intense ecstasy and she shook, convulsing in her bonds as Zara hammered at her body, fucking her smoothly, deeply, fucking her into a mind-melting oblivion as the liquid fire of her rapture overtook her completely. White lightening filled her vision and she practically levitated off the bed as Zara thrust in deep and hard and then ground against her, the darker girl writhing between Lacey's pale legs in her own orgasm, rubbing their pussies against each other through the smooth barrier of the strap-on harness. The plastic cocks inside both of them bounced and they moaned as they rode out the ends of the orgasms together.

Sighing with satisfaction, Zara shuddered and then pulled the huge toy free of Lacey's pale body, enjoying the sight of the huge dong slowly sliding out of the pink folds of Lacey's pussy, leaving it gaping open after being stretched by such a monster. Lacey let out a long breath as Zara finally undid the bonds around her legs and she was able to stretch them out again. Her muscles only cramped for a moment as she flexed them. Everything felt rather hazy and dreamlike as Zara undid her wrists as well and then cuddled her close. They curled around each other, looking like yin and yang.

"Did you enjoy that Lacey? If you didn't you can say so... it won't count against you.

Lacey's pale body trembled. "Yes, I enjoyed it. I'm going to be so sore tomorrow... but I liked it."

"I want you to be my bitch this year, no one else in the sorority will be able to touch you but me. Would you like that too Lacey?"

She thought about it, but only for a moment. While part of her knew that being Zara's bitch wouldn't be easy, the truth was that deep down, she had loved every second with the dominating darker girl. Even the painful parts, which had only heightened the pleasures. The idea of being at Zara's beck and call for the year, as well as knowing she wouldn't have to service anyone else, was exhilarating.

"Yes please Zara, make me your bitch."

Zara's lips curved into an approving smile and she began to push Lacey back down her body. "Show me how much you want to be my bitch Lacey."

The head of glossy strawberry blonde hair lowered between Zara's mocha thighs and she moaned as Lacey's tongue began to skillfully lap at her folds. It was going to be a good year.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,604 Followers