A Round of Drinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinyrose
destinyrose
21 Followers

"NO!" She screamed, turned, and ran.

Forcing her legs to move, she could feel the adrenaline rush through her veins to her pounding heart. Looking back she could see Frank was only a step behind her. With a grunt he tackled her and they both fell in a heap to the ground, with her face down and him on top of her back. Struggling frantically she pushed up with all her might trying to free her body from his weight. She felt a rumble in her back and realized it was this big brute laughing, laughing at her.

"I'll show you, you bastard!" Stacy thought to herself while gripping the piece of glass she still miraculously had in her hand.

Stacy went completely still. She hoped that her stillness would make her captor release his weight enough to let her roll over to use her makeshift weapon.

Once he did she hit as fast as she could. He must have known what she was going to do because he caught her wrist in his strong hand and pushed her arm to the ground near her head. "You weren't going to use that on me were you?" He mockingly said. "Tsk tsk." He said shaking his head slowly at her, while removing the glass from her hand.

"You're a son of a bitch! Get off of me!" Stacy screamed at him.

"Oh I'll get off alright. You're the one who's going to do it too." Frank chuckled. "Now if I let you up do you promise to be a good girl and not play with sharp objects anymore?" He asked her chidingly.

"Fuck you!" Stacy spat shoving her body into his to shift his heavy weight.

"I wouldn't mind that my pretty! Keep wiggling like that, you're almost hitting the spot!" He grinned, showing his yellowed teeth.

"You're disgusting! Just let me go!" Stacy screamed trying to wrench her arm from under his grip. She could feel the blood flow to her finger start to slow.

Frank reached in between their bodies with his right hand, while holding her still with his left and grabbed at her huge firm breast, twisting her nipple between his fingers. She breathed in sharply at the pain/pleasure that shot through her stomach.

"Now see here, this is how it's going to work. You and I are going to have a little fun. If at anytime you try to hurt me again, in any manner, I will take it as a threat and do to you exactly what you were going to do to me and then some. Do I make myself clear?"

Her body began trembling. "Well I don't have much of a choice in that, now do I." Stacy sneered.

"Glad we agree!" Frank said while pulling Stacy up to standing with him. "Now strip." He instructed.

Stacy just stared at him. "No." She said defiantly,

He slapped her, yanking her back to his face by the back of her head he shouted to her, "Do you really think I'm fucking messing around with you? You will do as told or I will make this as painful as possible for you."

Tears sprang to her eyes, the slap had her ears ringing, and it felt like she was slammed into a wall. She began stripping. First her strappy high heels, then her tight short skirt, her halter top, then matching black bra and thong. When finally naked she just stood there, a shiver going up her spine at the cold way Frank was staring at her body.

"Oh yeah I was right about you, you are a pretty thing." Frank said while licking his lips. He drank in her form. From her slim shapely smooth legs to her shaved pussy, up to her flat stomach, to her perky, pink colored nipples, then finally to her slim neck to her downcast face.

"I want you on your knees, now." He commanded.

She did so, slowly and with a whimper. Frank took the few steps to stand in front of her. "We both know you know what to do, so do it." He said.

Swallowing hard she tried thinking of a plan, anything, that might get her out of this, but came up with nothing. The wet grass was soft beneath her knees, she reached up to unzip his pants, and she felt sick to her stomach.

"I can't believe this is happening!" She could only think.

Stacy could smell the pungent odor of sweat and the distinct smell of man, through his jeans already.

"Please don't make me do this, I have money, I'll give you anything, just not this!" She begged tears rolling down her face.

"This is what I want and this is what I'm going to get, so less talking and more sucking!" He replied while grabbing for his member and a fist full of her golden locks to guide her face to his stiff dick.

Stacy slowly opened her mouth, trying to hold her breath so she wouldn't gag; she slid her mouth and tongue down his wide shaft. Bringing her right hand up to the base, she prayed that he was one to be done quickly.

"That's real good, you better make it nice and wet, for I seem to have lost my lube, and I intend to have that beautiful ass!" Frank told her with a smile.

Stacy dropped what she was doing and pushed backwards, trying to stand up. "No! Please anything but that, I'll make sure I suck you dry! But please not there!" Stacy cried.

"I'm getting real tired of that mouth little girl." Frank said angrily, walking towards her. "I think its time to do something about that." He said while picking up her discarded panties from the ground.

Stacy scrambled to her feet, she didn't care if she was bare assed she wasn't going to let that disgusting man anywhere near that end of her, no one had, and she sure wasn't going to start now! She thought to herself.

Frank easily caught up with her; and slammed her into a tree from behind. He knocked the wind from her.

The world spun for a moment, her head ringing, and her body bruised where it met the tree, she turned around coughing to bring air into her lungs. Frank grabbed her face and forced her jaw open with a squeeze and shoved in her underwear. Spinning her around by her arm, he pushed her body into the tree. He took one hand, went around the tree and grabbed the other. The tree was just small enough that she could wrap her arms around its trunk and still have her hands touching. Taking out the roll of tape he put in his pocket just for this purpose, he held her hands together with one hand and started taping her wrists with the other. Stacy was sobbing, she knew what was coming, and she couldn't do anything to stop it.

While Frank walked around her she started to pull frantically at her arms, trying to free her hands from their sticky bindings. The bark of the tree rubbed her soft arms and breasts raw at her movements. She felt his rough hands roaming over her back, over her slightly rounded butt, to in between her legs. She squeezed her thighs together as tight as she could.

The slap took her breath away, several more landed on her round butt cheeks before she realized to open her legs. In reward, she felt two fingers being shoved into her exposed pussy, moaning at the intrusion.

"Well it looks like someone's enjoying this as much as I am!" Frank cackled, pushing his fingers further and harder into her moistening core than before.

She could feel her body responding to his manipulations. He brought his other hand to the front, to reach for her clit. Stacy tried to think of an anything else to bring her mind away from what she was feeling.

" I can not be getting turned on by this bastard!" She silently screamed to herself.

Her breathing became pants while she tried to breath through her nose, but was losing the battle with each thrust of his fingers. He slid a third in and she knew she was going to come; there was no stopping it no matter how much she didn't wanted to.

"Yeah, that's it baby, come all over my fingers, I want to feel it." Frank encouraged.

Stacy couldn't hold back, with a muffled loud moan, her body tensed from head to toe. He thrust deeper and harder than before, drawing out every last vibration that was thrumming through her clenching cunt. He withdrew his drenched fingers and spread the lubrication between her cheeks. Frank took his dick and pushed it into her wet cavern, making sure it was wet with a few thrusts, pulled out and pushed into her virgin ass.

"God please don't!" Stacy screamed into her clothing gag.

"Oh my God he's going to split me apart!" She screamed in her mind.

It sure felt like it, her body tried pushing him out, but the more she pushed the more he went in. Stacy felt the rough scratches from the bark on her soft breasts. Somehow that added to the pain searing through her body.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby girl, just as sweet as I thought it'd be." Frank grunted reaching to the hilt. He grabbed her hips tight and withdrew, then pulling her unwilling pelvis back onto his straining cock. He looked down at their joined bodies and watched as his hard dick slid into her tight little hole.

Stacy screamed again and again with each powerful thrust. She thought the burning pain would never end until she went far away in her mind. She pretended she was far away, until pleasure started building in her sore body. Stacy felt her body warming, a tingling sensation, starting at where he was slamming into her. It rippled in waves over her body and back again, just to settle in heaviness between her thighs.

"How can I possibly be enjoying this?" She denied to herself.

Frank reached around her slim hips, back to her clit and roughly rubbed at her clit again.

"No!" Stacy tried to scream through the gag. "Not again! I can't come again for this fucking bastard!" She chided herself.

Despite her best efforts to shut it off, she felt the climax rising. She clenched her tear filled eyes closed and felt the waves crashing down. Her knees buckled with the sensations. With a few jaw jarring thrusts and grunts, she felt Frank push hard against her backside then go still, and withdraw from her shaking body. She could feel his come running down the back of her thighs. All she could do was let her body sink to the ground as much as her arms would let her and cried. Huge body wracking sobs. She knew she enjoyed it, at least her body did, and she hated herself even more for it.

Emily couldn't tell how long she had been running, or even what direction she was going. She could be running circles and not know it.

"Where do these damn trees end?" She thought to herself as she stopped to catch her breath.

Emily ran every day so running wasn't a problem; it was when she didn't have a clue where she was that was the issue.

"I still think that this was a bad idea. Doesn't anyone learn from watching movies that splitting up is the last thing you do?" She screamed in her head.

Emily heard voices and froze. She scrambled down behind a bush to look around, hoping it was dense enough to not see through.

Turning her head in the direction she thought she heard the noise, she realized that not a few feet away from her Stacy was hugging a tree! She was so glad to see another human being that she almost ran to her but scrambled back when she saw a man behind Stacy and that she was naked.

"Oh my God that's Frank! How'd he find her? What do I do now? Emily's thoughts raced.

From the angle she was at, she could see the back and side view of them both and watched in fascination as he pushed his pelvis into her. Scared and embarrassed at her self for not being able to look away. Swallowing hard, she could hear the smacking sound of flesh hitting flesh; she heard his grunts and her muffled moans. It made her body suddenly feel hot and tingly. Emily stood up alarmed when she heard her friend scream, but hunched back down torn between being able to help or getting caught her self.

"Like what you see?" Mike drawled out to Emily's frozen hunched form.

Emily slowly turned her head, hoping that it wasn't true.

"He didn't find me, he's really not there." She said hopeful, to herself.

But she realized she was wrong, looking up from his black boots, to his relaxed stance, to a broad chest, up to his grinning mouth, stopping at his dark brown eyes. He reached down to her and pulling her up by her arm said, "Come here you."

Reaching around to the back of her head, forcing her to bring her mouth to his, he kissed at her mouth and held her stiff form to his muscular one.

Emily shook her head from side to side trying to dislodge his assaulting mouth, ripping her mouth away she spat "Yuck, you're disgusting!" while pushing at his chest to free herself.

"Oh you've no idea!" He laughed at her. He picked her up and laid her on the ground beneath him, half covering her upper body with his.

"Get off of me!" Emily screamed into his face, trying to strike at him with her clenched fists. He easily caught both of her hands and gripped them tight he raised them above her head and held them there. With the other he started caressing her stomach, moving up towards her firm little breasts, watching her face as he went.

"Don't touch me! Stop! Get off!" Emily yelled frantically while trying to use her body weight to push him off of her. "If you don't keep quiet I'll have to put something of mine in that mouth of yours to make it so." Mike said to Emily's remarks.

Emily went still, not sure if she understood his meaning, but she wasn't about to say another word to test her theory either.

Mikes hand continued to slowly kneading her breasts, first one, then the other, and moving down to her skirt, he bunched it up in his hand bringing it up her thighs as he went. Looking down to what he was doing, he parted her panties from her body and slowly sought out her little clit that he knew was resting there, between her sweet thighs. Emily clenched her eyes shut, and turned her head away from his probing stare. Finding what he was looking for, he began in slow circles, not wanting to go too fast, but knowing he was having an affect her body.

"Open your legs." Mike commanded.

With a terrified look on her face she shook her head violently.

Pinching her inner thigh, he made her open her legs to move away from the pain. Taking her panties in his big hand he gave a strong pull and ripped the small material from her slim hips.

Throwing one leg in between hers so she couldn't close them he slid his hand down to her warm pussy. Stroking her closed lips, he pushed a finger into her tight hole, while rubbing his thumb over her now hard clit. Her head was still turned away with eyes clenched tight, but he knew her body was betraying her.

"Open your eyes and look at me." Mike told her.

Shaking her head against her arm, he sighed and pinched her tender clit, making her turn her head and staring wide eyed at him with a gasp.

"You always need to be so difficult?" He asked knowing he wasn't going to get an answer, he pushed a finger into her now moistened hole, and he tried two, and pushed deep.

Stopping his ministrations suddenly, Mike asked shocked, "You're a virgin Emily?"

Emily turned her head away into her arm, tears pouring down her face at her humiliation.

"Oh don't cry sweet heart, I'll make sure you enjoy this as much as I will." He stated and kissed her neck.

Pulling out his two fingers he slowly pushed them back in, circling her clit in a rapid motion. He stopped long enough to pull her shirt up over her breasts so he could suck one hard upturned nipple into his awaiting mouth.

Returning his hand to between her legs he felt her body buck up from the new sensations crashing through her body.

"What is he doing to my body down there? I've never felt anything like this before! Even when I would touch myself, it didn't feel like this! Please stop it's too much!" Emily screamed in her mind helplessly. She tossed her head from side to side restlessly.

She felt a fire building, her body reaching for something, pushing her hips up to meet his thrusts of his fingers, trying to get closer to the something that her body was looking for.

"Look at me. I want to watch you come for me." Mike commanded again.

Emily did so this time, panting with her mouth open. She stared helplessly into his brown eyes. "Please..." She whimpered straining her body against his.

He seemed to know what she was searching for; he removed his hand, and moved in between her legs.

Still holding her wrists in one hand above her head, he undid his pants and shook them down his hips, pulling out his ready cock from his boxers.

"Oh my God please don't!" Emily struggled upon seeing his size.

"It'll only hurt for a moment, anything after that hurts because you fight it." Mike explained while putting his head at her wet opening.

With one quick thrust he was in her completely, breaking through her barrier.

Emily felt like she was ripped apart, screaming at the white hot pain that seemed to come in waves from between her thighs. Mike just rested there inside her, waiting for her body to adjust to the fullness of him.

Realizing he wasn't moving at all, she began to relax with the pain receding, she just felt a fullness as her body took him in, like her body made room for his invasion. He felt her cunt clench around his hard cock and knew her body was ready. Mike could hardly hold himself back from pumping into her virgin body like a madman. But he felt bad that he took this girls' first time. He knew she wasn't the kind of girl that was around the block, but he never imagined her to be a virgin either.

Pulling out, and pushing back in he felt her body draw him in, her hips starting to find his rhythm. He let go of her wrists to support his upper body, while the other hand went to where their bodies were joined to play with her.

He increased his tempo, knowing he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer, but wanted her to come with him. Emily felt like she were flying, she wanted to go higher and higher. She felt like she was loosing her mind over all the sensations her body was feeling. Thrusting her hips up to meet his, she knew that's where she would find the answer. She needed it, her body called out for it. Every flesh slapping gasp and grunt brought her closer. Emily screamed in ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure came over her. She wrapped her legs around his waist to get closer, as well as her arms around his back.

That was all Mike needed to feel, her tight pussy clenching and milking his hard cock, physically begging for every last drop of his warm come. He grinded his hips into hers, trying to get as deep as he possibly could before semi collapsing on top of Emily's passed out form.

Sam refused to stop running.

"I'm a trainer! I can keep going!" She chanted to herself.

The only things she could hear were the pounding of her own heart, her loud breathing and the crunching of leaves beneath her rapidly moving feet. Spinning around at a crash behind her she gasped. Looking around frantically, she couldn't find anything to cause the noise. Her heart pounding from whatever made the noise, she took off running again. Sam slammed right into a solid chest.

A whoosh of air burst out through her lungs, as the force made her fall back on her butt.

"Sam you're here, my darling beauty! I'm so glad that you could finally grace me with your presence." Drew bowed mockingly at her fallen form. Laughing at her wide eyed shocked look, he held out a hand for her to take to pull her up.

Slapping his hand away, she got into a standing position on her own and said scathingly "Drew, you asshole, why have you done this to me? Haven't I always been nice to you?"

"See that's the thing Sammy girl. I didn't want you to be Nice to me; I wanted you to fuck me." Drew explained straight faced. "But no, not me, I had to sit back and hear about you screwing all those other scum bags." He said angrily. "Well now I finally have my chance, and believe me baby, I'm going to take it!" He yelled, grabbing both of her shoulders, pulling her back into his solid chest, kissing her roughly on the mouth.

He grabbed her pants and pulled, ripping the waist open; he let the soft material fall from her waist to pool at her ankles. Sam slapped and hit, struggling with all her might to get away from Drew.

destinyrose
destinyrose
21 Followers