A Royal Impregnation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you masturbate? Answer me, it is a serious question," Rajmata persisted.

Samar Singh felt his throat dry up. The Maharaja's mother was perilously close to him, he could smell her perfume and even the natural aroma of her body. He nodded silently.

"Well, you will fuck Samyukta till you feel the same sensation rise up in you as you feel when you masturbate. When the crisis is upon you, you will fuck harder; not slow down to prolong the act. When you fuck harder, you will explode into orgasm and shoot forth your seed. And when you shoot, you will keep yourself embedded deep in her. Every spurt must spray into her womb. Pull back between spurts, so that you bring out greater bursts of seed. Understood?" asked the Rajmata, unconsciously licking her lips as she salivated. It was a reflexive action on her part, but the sexual message from her was clearly visible to Samar Singh.

He gaped in disbelief at her. He understood every word, but it was hopelessly unreal. As he was transfixed, Rajmata mistook it for ignorance.

"Here, let me show you," said the Rajmata pushing on with the job of preparing the young man for the royal service. She slid her hands down his torso, leaning over him. Her hands pressed on the breast plate and armor and raced downward. She insinuated her hand between armor and the folds of his dhoti. Her fingers found the forest of pubic hair and the massively engorged head of his penis pressed back against his stomach.

Her fingertips slid around the head, marveling at the size of the knob. Her palm slid down the underside of his cock; she noted the thickness and found herself worrying for her daughter-in-law. Thankfully it was not unreasonably long, though she found herself wondering whether a longer cock would have ensured the drenching of the womb.

Samar Singh collapsed to the floor with the convulsions that wracked him as he felt the smooth silken fingers probe the contours of his manhood. The woman he had seen during his growing years as the Rajmata now loomed over his supine body. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were lidded heavy. Suddenly, the slut in her was on full display.

Samar Singh gasped as she loosened the folds of his dhoti, unraveling the long garment so that he now lay unpackaged with his trappings spread under him. Her globe-like breasts hung above him, inviting him to grab her but he didn't dare do that.

"This," whispered Rajmata, "is what I want you to use." Her fingers traveled up and down the thick weapon, feeling its heat. The trunk of his cock was dry but the head was smeared with a slimy cap of precum. She ran her thumb over the head, smearing her own thumb with the juices and spreading them on the ram. She was going to simulate a fuck with her fist and show him how to hold back between spurts and how to thrust in during the spurting. She needed to prepare the cock to take the rough fisting that was to come without hurting this darling boy.

"This is the act of fucking," she murmured, her mouth slurring with the saliva pooling there reflexively. "My fist is Samyukta's cunt. When my fist rises up, that is when your cock is at the mouth of her lips. Yes?" she asked, wanting to ensure her student understood the mechanics of the lesson.

Samar Singh shuddered, "Y-y-y-esssss" he managed, as the bejeweled hand rode up the cock, the bottom of her clenched fist letting the head slip out.

"You will be this wet, and she may well add to your wetness. That will not be good for the task at hand. We need you to be aroused quickly and orgasm even faster. So you may have to dry your cock. But just now, I will not, because I don't want to hurt you," she explained. "In fact, these must go" she said and deftly removed the several rings she wore on her fingers.

She now gripped his cock hard in her fist and Samar Singh growled. Without the bands of the rings and with the extra pressure she was driving him mad with lust. Rajmata relaxed her fist on the Chief of Guard's cock. "A cunt is never as tight as one can make one's fist. The trick to a quick cum is knowing the extra sensitive zone on your head" she went, marveling at her own sexual expertise.

She rotated her thumb on the head and looked into his eyes to see where the reaction was most. Samar Singh had his fists clenched and was thumping the carpet in frustration. Suddenly he pulled up his knees, shuddering. "Aaaaaaaaah!" he growled in his throat. He would have liked to scream at the pleasure those soft silken fingers were showering him with; but his team would enter the tent in the blink of an eye if he did that.

"There!" said the Rajmata triumphantly. "That is where the zone is. It is this you must manipulate to rub the lips of her cunt as you fuck. Now, lets show you how."

She pushed her bangles up from her wrist so they wouldn't jangle and attract attention. More importantly, they might fall on or scrape the wonderful specimen of manhood she was enjoying handling. The equipment was crucial for the mission at hand and in the corner of her mind she noted that here was an asset that merited careful handling... "Listen carefully," she instructed her student.

"When my fist is up and off your cock, you are outside Samyukta," she said, noting the copious fluid. No chance of hurting with this much of ooze, she thought to herself.

"When I slide my fist down, that is you thrusting forward, and the cock entering the cunt. Remember, it is you who will be thrusting and the cunt that is not moving," she clarified. "How can I be so sure?" she wondered. "Won't Samyukta twitch, throb, convulse and thrust up?"

"Now this," she said as her fist rode down the cock, pulling the sheath back, "is what happens when you plunge into her. Do you feel the caressing and stimulation in your cock?"

"Unh!" grunted Samar Singh in response.

"Do you? Answer me! You have to observe, not lose yourself in pleasure," she insisted, demanding the impossible of him.

Samar Singh nodded, his mind spinning. This was unreal. And what if someone walked in? He had told his deputy that he would back in a jiffy to set up their own tents. Or worse, if Samyukta walked in on the sight of the Chief of Guards being fisted by the Rajmata? Yet, he desperately hoped the Rajmata would not have the same fears and stop. He didn't want this to stop. Right now he wanted to push the woman back and impale her like a beast falling on its prey. He thrust his hips back and forward seeking his own pleasure, against her command.

His eyes moved over her kind if now-sluttish face and down that wonderful neck where he could see her pulse down to her heaving bosom. He wanted to maul those large succulent breasts. Now!

But all he did was nod back.

"That stimulation is what you must latch on to very early during the fuck. Don't forget, she is the queen and your intercourse with her must not extend beyond the bare minimum. Now here is the trick; when you pull back you must drag your cock head along the wall of her cunt so that most sensitive zone – this," she said, moving her hand off and tapping the zone on his bulb, "is stimulated as well."

Samar Singh jumped when she tapped him there, groaning loudly as he realized this woman was a veteran. God knows what all she had been doing in the royal quarters. But she had in a few minutes zeroed in on the exact strokes he masturbated himself with.

"So fuck in," she mumbled as she slid her fist down the cock down to the coarse forest of pubic hair, "and pull out" she said as she loving caressed the cock sliding her fist up, pulling at the foreskin. Streaks of viscous precum ran from cock to fist as she completed the stroke with a flourish. She carefully caught the slop in her fist; it would be useful in increasing the speed and finishing this important and infinitely pleasurable job. What a pity. She should have thought of all this before. There would have been no need for a hurried encounter on the floor of a camp tent, fraught with the danger of discovery.

"Fuck in," she slammed her fist down. Samar Singh gasped at the sudden vigor and his hand involuntarily grabbed her arm.

"Pull out," she squeezed his cock as she milked it. "In. Out. In. Out. In. out!" her eyes were transfixed on the sight of his deeply colored cock and the surging of its head as she said 'in'. That bulbous monster belonged inside her, she thought to herself obscenely as she fisted the cock with a vigorous series of strokes. She barely noticed Samar Singh grab her breast through the silk blouse. His thumb desperately sought out the nipple so he could know the lay of the land.

"Ah! Yes. Unh. Haaah!" he howled with each thrust, eyes fixed on the luxuriously long fingers, the royal fist and his wildly responsive animal of a cock.

Rajmata Priyamvada was lost in the world of milking this young man's cock. For a few moments the lesson being taught was forgotten. Saliva dripped from her mouth onto the mess below where fist and cock were sliding in and out. When his invading thumb unfurled her nipple, she shuddered.

"Wait, Samar," she gasped. "Look here!" she pleaded. Gratefully, his hand claimed the breast, kneading and stroking, since the Rajmata did not stop him.

"When you are deep in her, do you see how your cockhead swells?" she asked. Her eyes were transfixed. She was in a trance as she fucked him with her fist.

Samar nodded moaning in ecstasy.

"Your skin is pulled back, the head is swollen; if you spurt when your cock is like this at its depth inside her, the job will be done. So tell me, are you sufficiently aroused to cum?" she asked.

In reply he gripped her wrist and moved her hand at a fast pace, rapidly. Rajmata rested her other hand on the ground for support. His cock was dangerously near her face. Her hair fell forward. She swept it back quickly for she needed him to see the spurt and learn the lesson well.

"Now!" he blabbered, as he felt his orgasm coming up.

Rajmata noted that the speed and vigor of the fisting meant Samyukta would have to be fucked with the same energy if the encounter was to be short yet effective. She found herself wondering if Samyukta had ever been pounded so well and effectively. And if not, then would she not be like a lioness tasting blood? Would she not, in fact, feel the same way that Rajmata was feeling right now, that Samar Singh was to be enjoyed in toto?

"Keep your eyes here!," she ordered him.

Samar Singh's body convulsed.

"This is when you must fuck extra hard, not slow down," her fist moved up and down in rapid strokes.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" wailed Samar Singh. When he masturbated this was when he slowed down to prolong the pleasure. But the Rajmata expertly ran her thumb over the zone between strokes.

He squeezed his buttocks as he felt his entire being summoned to the experience.

"Cum for me, my laadla," crooned the Rajmata, at her sluttish worst and recalling the familiarity of his growing years at the same time. (Laadla: an endearment for a beloved son.)

"Here!" she exclaimed in victory. "Note how my fist is down at your every convulsion!"

Just as she said this both she and Samar Singh lost momentary control and a few random jerks ensued. He gripped her and pulled her to himself. His face was buried in her bosom and his hips thrust into her hard. But the Rajmata took the situation back.

"Now," she exhorted him. Her fingers read the pulsating pillar in her grip.

"Watch," she ordered him as she fisted him down expecting a shot from his cock which she sensed was ready to explode. The cock was tremulous; the seed seemed to pause. She quickly slid up and back down. "Fuck like that to make it burst; don't allow it to recede," she said quickly, using the opportunity to make a point.

She fisted down and watched, hoping this was it. Samar Singh released his buttocks and his entire cock seemed to melt in that instance. Fluids held back seemed to gather and flow through.

"Take what now is Samyukta's!" hollered the subjugated soldier as he let go.

The spurt was huge and caught Rajmata unawares. It splattered on her neck. The fact that her fist was at the base of his cock and the cock was unsheathed so that, like a slingshot it released its load with force; the shot hit her with a splatter.

"That! That!," gasped the sexual virtuoso of a woman. But she could not complete the intended sentence. The flailing and thrusting was rapid. The scene had moved on.

Her fist rose. "You must pull back so that the next shot is as vigorous," she explained and rammed her fist back in time for the next spurt. This was more copious and less forceful.

"Now, one more!" goaded the Rajmata. The spurt became more heavy as the force dwindled.

"Now, a trick," she smiled, thinking of who, when and how she had learned of this one. "If you want to build up this melting spew into one last shot, clench your buttocks. Clench!" she said forcefully, bringing him to reality from the stupor of orgasmic delight.

"Now, rapid jabs in and out to raise the stimulation," she fisted the head alone. "Nod to me when you feel that you are ready to burst but for the clenching," she looked intently at his face. She noticed he was sweating. She realized that she too was sweating. And that first gob that had hit her on her throat was now racing down. The slopes of her bosom made sure the stream of cum ran down her cleavage. It soaked the silk bodice within.

He nodded. "Now! Maaaaaaaaaaa!" he screamed.

She ran her fist down fully, completely, unsheathing the wonderfully stimulated, conquered, tortured, milked cock. Samar Singh sucked in his stomach, his loins shuddered and he spurted a shot comparable with the very first one. It did not have as much volume as that first; it tried to reach out for the rose-tinted and flushed neck of the Rajmata and fell back to the amalgam of fist and cock below.

Samar Singh twisted and turned. The head of his cock was now extra sensitive. The pleasure was unbearable. The breast in his hand was massaged and twisted and pummeled. Soon enough he buried his head in it and bit at the nipple.

Her own cunt was a soppy mess and she didn't need this mouthing of her nipple. It was going to be a long night for her as these fires ignited in her would need putting out. She would have stopped him but her hand was soaked and coated in this cum. She looked at the milky white mess and its abundance. The pressure was now gone. The cock now spewed in helpless weak dribbles. But it seemed never ending.

"Good," thought the Rajmata, "this surfeit of semen will help." She would make her daughter-in-law stay lying back, knees pulled up so that all this goodness would find its way seeping into the womb.

"The temptation to maximize pleasure is great. But the time for that is not when you are spurting in her womb. I need those full-blooded shots into her womb. Your reward in pleasure is now," she said. Her fingers closing around the head of the cock and squeezing the rapidly receding bulb in and out. Samar Singh spasmed and shuddered, luxuriating in the sheer pleasure that the Rajamata was bestowing on him. He sobbed into her breast, milking her through the flimsy, now-wet silk, as she milked him.

As the heat of the moment receded, sanity began to make a comeback.

"This pleasure is for you only today," confessed a more sober Rajmata. "Please realize that on that day you will be with the Maharani. You cannot seek your own pleasure with her. That would be improper."

Samar Singh nodded. His mouth was on her nipple. The blouse soaked with his saliva revealed the treasure of her flesh to him. As sanity returned he let the nipple slip reluctantly out of his lips. He was grateful for the continuing ministrations of her fingers. Smalls jerks and spasms continued to wrack him as he felt a great sleep wash over him. The tiredness of the day's riding came rushing on.

Rajmata tousled his hair and smiled.

"So, now you know what to do. And now I know my choice is correct," said the Rajmata matter of factly. She wiped her cum smothered hand on the dhoti which lay on crumpled now below him. There was a lot of cum and that pleased her no end.

She threw the cloth of the dhoti across his body. –it was so strange; what seemed beautiful and joyous in the ardor of the moment was now embarrassing.

Samar Singh's eyes roamed the woman's body. The nipple poked out in attention visible through the wet silk of the blouse. The streak of semen now semi-dry, drew a line from her throat to the cleavage, though it was still moist where it had touched her gold chains. Suddenly, his hand, which was no longer mauling squeezing the breast could feel its fullness and weight.

"She must be a goddess in bed," wondered Samar Singh. The Rajmata looked radiant-pink in the flushed aftermath of the intense time together.

She gently removed his hand from her breast and covered her bosom with the drapes of her duppatta. She blushed; this storm of sexual emotion was an old fire that had lain dormant for a while. She stared at the supine form of Samar Singh. She been able to see the strength of his physique over the years; more so these last couple of days since this new plan had occurred to her. And now she had seen his endowment at close quarters.

They sat there immersed in thoughts of the possibilities of each other for a while. Rajmata realised that they needed to move. She now had to talk to her daughter-in-law. She looked in his eyes and could see similarities in his thoughts. As her eyes wandered down his body for the n-th time, she noticed a twitching bulge develop beneath and a tent forming where his groin was.

She simply had to move. This time she may not be able to resist him; and there was no assurance that he would be able to control himself anymore.

Both of them arranged their clothes. She used the end of her dupatta to wipe the stains from her throat, neck and chest. He tied his dhoti as best as he could, tucking away his fresh erection.

As they arrived at an acceptable state of clothing, Maharani Samyukta swept into her mother-in-law's chamber attired in a relaxed, evening dress.

She was taken aback to see both of them there. Their proximity would be normal between any two persons. But considering that one of them was the Rajmata, it was close. They also seemed disheveled; her immediate thought was neither had changed while she had freshened up and changed.

"Come, beti," invited the Queen Mother pre-empting any questions from the Queen of the Kingdom. "You have come in at just the right time."

"She has no idea how well timed her entry is," thought Samar Singh to himself as he bowed and backed out of the Royal tents on still-quivering legs.

12