A Royal Impregnation Ch. 06

Story Info
Rajmata takes the reluctant Samar.
3.7k words
4.66
123.6k
37

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers

For two days she had seen that cock retain its hardness despite the marauding fucks she had witnessed. And now there it was, glistening with oil and Samyukta's juices. It was nearly completely erect, though a slight droop could be detected.

"This is my last chance," she thought. After this it was back to the palace and its limitations, not to mention the duties of state that awaited her.

The strong young man was on his back and his cock was pointing upward. With a little help she could make him ramrod hard again, she felt. The Rajmata raised her skirts as she straddled the supine body. She waggled her way up to his hips and her pussy was agape over his cock.

She sank down and with a long, shivering sigh; she sank down on her son's childhood companion, the Chief of Royal Guards. The youngster deserved her; she smiled to herself as she wiggled her hips to take in all of the girth. She slid down easily. Partly the oil, partly her daughter-in-law's juices and in part Samar Singh's cum. The mix of lubricants sent a thrill down her spine.

"I am going to show this youngster what fucking is!" she thought to herself as she prepared for a soul satisfying ride.

She unknotted her blouse and let her jugs of flesh hang free for him to feast on if he so desired.

With her hands resting o n his chest, the Rajmata propped herself up at an angle from which she could pound his cock to complete submission. As she poised herself to break into a rhythmic fucking, she felt blood racing through her body as every cell came alive. She waited; eyes closed, cock embedded deep in her womb and her womanliness clasping his manliness. She savored the moment. It had been years since she had felt a full, pulsating cock ensconced in her cunt. He was full, round and packed her to the hilt.

Her head was thrown back and she was perfectly still, outwardly. Her breasts, with the blouse hanging open were like mountains rising from the smooth and gentle vale of her chest. Her hands were on his chest, nipples gently held between thumb and forefinger and nails touching his skin. Her own skin was radiant from the flush of blood flowing with a new energy. She felt connected to a new energy source. It came from him, but it now lay within her.

Everything looked completely still; but if one looked in the right places nothing actually was. Her lips were quivering ever so slightly as if silently nibbling at the feast within. Her nipples were humming with a vibrating impulse as her breasts responded to the cool mountain air and the nipples expectantly swelled to invite eating. Her lower tummy was gently fluttering from the pulsations emanating from deep in her womb. Her thighs were taut with tension and the muscles there were stretched with an ache to move. She was like a dew drop at the end of leaf, heavy and ready to fall, but just clinging on at the very edge. If it let go, it was a long flowing journey to an endless bottom.

The Rajmata now got ready to rouse the Chief of Guards from his slumber and start that journey of letting go. She raised her hips, leaning forward just a bit to get the angle right from where she could piston him in and out. She gasped as the cock responded. It had been nearly completely hard when she swallowed him in her folds. Raising herself off gave it some space for blood to rush back in and complete his erection to full strength. "Yes! This is it! See where all he touches me!" she smiled, her eyes still closed. She wanted to keep them closed for all the things she could see.

Rajmata was only lightly touching his body as it was. She was over him but her weight was not resting on him. But where they were touching, it was deep and magnetic: cock embedded in an accepting and grateful cunt.

She moved down and up in small thrusts back and forward. The fluttering tummy and womb started to flutter with greater frequency. She felt the pillar move all along her channel giving her relief from years of aching disuse. It felt so much better that any similarly shaped object she had used. There was vibrancy, heat and a pulse in the cock which she could feel very clearly as she rode down him. She wiggled her hips to examine his contours more closely with her pussy. The cock had served as a tight plug for her flowing juices. Now with the pussy twisting around it, the juices escaped, flowing down the sides and flooding the forest of his pubic hair.

She laughed gently. The heaving of her insides in the laughing thrust down her pubic bone and his cock felt a crimping movement. Involuntarily, Samar Singh's body jumped up in defense. His hands sprang up and held the sides of her torso and clasped the sides of her breasts from both sides. Samar Singh stirred in a daze, wondering if the Maharani was on him again. But his hands told him her breasts would have been so easy to touch. Samyukta had smaller breasts and his thumb could reach the nipple if he was holding the torso but that's all.

Here, his hands could feel a full mound of flesh. His eyes opened and in shock he recognized the Rajmata. He tried to scramble up. Rajmata let her body weight down on him, pinning him down but in that movement also slamming down on the cock. The rapid push back of his foreskin caused him some fleeting pain but that was nothing compared to the panic he felt.

He tried to push her off but she shifted her hands from his chest to his arms, pinning him down. That caused her hips to lift so he tried to push her off by the torso. "Rajmata ji, nahi!" he pleaded. (No!)

She stayed firm. Even as she felt his cock lose some of its hardness she pumped herself on it as much as she could, as rapidly as she could. It pleasured her no end and she was also hoping it would retain his erection. Samar Singh was stunned to hear his Queen Mother moaning and grunting. Her breasts heaved and flopped about, heavy as they were. In his attempt to grab her body and control her, he touched them several times, and liked the silky, full sumptuous feel they had. His eyes stared at the nipples, long and brown, eminently suckable.

A loud "Ahhh!" and "Huh!" from the woman atop him brought out of his admiring reverie. Rajmata was reaping the rewards of her focused fucking. She had been hit by her first, if minor, orgasm after several years of unsatisfactory releases of pleasure. Her mind was whirring with the certainty that she was going to feast on this lad daily upon her return to the Kingdom. It was doable. After all, discretion had been negotiated upfront in the matter of impregnating Samyukta. It was just a question of extending that.

"Me! Me! Me! Me!" she mumbled involuntarily. She was thinking of she wanted to keep this sexual being to her own self. Her daughter-in-law was not entitled. She had enough of various things. This new toy was to be hers and hers alone.

"What?" asked Samar Singh, trying to wriggle out from under every time she raised her hips. She shook her head in the negative. It could have been a response to his question or a response to his attempts to move.

"go on, take them!" she invited him, thrusting her breasts at him. They were sagging and heavy but with her on top of him, it just seemed they were gravitating towards him.

"Mai yeh nahi kar sakta!" he pleaded. (I cannot do this!)

"Karna hoga, varna mai tumhare dost, Maharaja sey shikayat karungi, ke tumne Maharani Samkyukta ko hadd sey zyada choda," she said breathlessly as she rode the bronco to pleasure. (You will have to else I will tell the King you fucked the Queen beyond the limit set for you.)

Samar Singh grunted with pleasure as his cock responded magnificently and against his wishes to the fucking. She was good, she knew how. Finally, experience was irreplaceable. She cork-screwed down on him, pleasuring herself immeasurably, no doubt, but carrying him with her.

"This is not fair," he complained, his eyes firmly on her body, which was now riven with the sweat from her efforts. Those breasts were irresistible, but here was a woman who was his friend's mother. After all, her son the King and he had grown up together. There were days when this woman who was fucking him now had fed them both as they came back from play. And now she was feeding on him. He felt his body shudder as she wreaked pleasure on him.

"Neither is this fair," she replied grabbing her own breasts. She held them gently if firmly, in her hands. She lifted them and held them up as large melons served on a plate. "Neither is it fair for you to deny a woman her sexuality."

"You are beautiful and sexy. I don't deny that," he replied, holding her hands that held her breasts. "But..."

"But nothing," she snapped. "You cannot resist rutting like an animal with Samyukta. And now your mind is able to control your cock. Are you insulting me?" she looked down into his eyes. She was threatening, cajoling, pleading and exciting him, all at once.

Samar Singh took charge of those lovely breasts. "Isn't this what you want?" he asked attempting to thrust himself upward. Her weight prevented that. He pushed up, holding both monstrous mounds of flesh firmly in his hands. He pushed up extending his arms, lifting her off him. The tight grip on her breasts to do this pleasured her immensely. She laughed down at him and brought her knees to rest, making his task easier.

With the body held up above him, he thrust upward, stabbing her with his cock. "Yes!" she gasped. The cock she had so fondly held in her hands was now jabbing upwards into her slobbering flesh. He reamed her, with a sawing motion raking the wide open petals of her lips. Her slimy wet channel responded to the persistent pistoning of the cock. She was fully held up in his strong hands. Her own arms hung down uselessly as she was unable to reach any part of him. She covered his hands with her own, caressing his fingers.

Her body was suspended in air, held up by his hands gripping her breasts and her knees balancing the rest of her. Her body was held open, and like a glacier melting to the warmth of the summer sun, her body melted to the warmth of his assault. It started as increased wetness and became a running flow. The Rajmata's eyes were now shut, her face a picture of concentration. Her mind was focused on the inner being in her which was being awakened.

In the back of her mind, it registered that her juices were now co-mingling with the juices of her daughter-in-law. She had resisted the temptation to feast on this young flesh till now. And now that she was riding high on the intoxicating fucking, she could not imagine why she resisted. Her nipples were wrenched and pulled and she felt being pushed over the cliff of orgasm; but she was unable to obtain release.

Her face screwed up in a contortion of effort. Her mind focused hard on the raging climax and she tried hard to unclench her throbbing cunt. As she tried to let go her pelvic muscles, she felt a rush of fluids which caused her to clench her muscles right back. The orgasm evaded her. She screwed up her face even tighter, scaring the young man beneath her.

He thought the breasts were aching and relaxed his lift on her body. She slumped forward on to him, her hair covering both of them completely the soft, fragrant hair felt beautiful on his face. He allowed it to tickle and tease his skin.

But the Rajmata was a complete contrast; no subtlety for her- she wanted more and she wanted completion. Her elbows and knees quickly became the supporting struts on which to suspend her asking and aching body. "Samar beta!" she gasped, " Jaldi chodo mujhe. Zor se. Abhi!" (Son fuck me quickly. Hard. Now!)

To him, the whole zone of the sexual battle was a slushy, squishy mess with no feelings to his cock. All his feelings were from watching her sexual release and the tortuous path to orgasm. He fucked upward and the thumping of his ass on the stone slab below only became louder. There was, apart from the oil on his body, also the wet patch on which he rested. This was the dripping from Maharani Samyukta's cunt, over which he now lay.

The Rajmata's massive breasts were pressed against his chest. He held her and felt the back of her blouse hinder his contact with her skin. He wanted to touch and feel the mature warm flesh. It felt exciting. Damn the cloth of the blouse. He slid his hand under but it was too tight. It was open in the front but the arms were tight. This woman was full and buxom in her clothes. He wanted to feed on those lovely luscious breasts.

For her, the only space that existed was deep inside her where Samar Singh was reaming her cunt with military rigor. Her lips were at his ears cajoling him and encouraging him on. "Haan, beta, aise hi. Rani Ma ko chodo. Sukh do unhe. Unki sej ka sunpana khatam kar do," she pleaded into his ear. (yes, son, exactly like this. Fuck the Queen Mother. Put an end to the silence in her bedchamber.)

The wet lips on his earlobe maddened him but two things which she babbled in her passion scared him. One, the reference to him still as 'son' and the other the reference to her bedchamber.

"Aaj job hi kar rahen hai aap, yeh aaj tak hi rehne dijiye!" he murmured, caressing her head. (What you are doing today should left at this!).

"No! I can't live without this fucking, you stud!" she slid her wet lips in and out of his ear and kissed his neck. "Roj chodo mujhe!" (Fuck me everyday!)

"Par app toh mujhe bhej rahen hai aaj," he reminded her. (But you are sending me away today). His hands searched out the side of her breasts and he felt the full mass of flesh and rubbed at it, insinuating his hand in between desperate to find her nipple.


"Kyonki bahu sey tumhara kaam ho gaya hai. Ab main tumhe apne liye rakhna chahti hoon," she said breathlessly as she fucked down hard on his cock. All this talk was making her release even tougher. (Because you are done with the daughter-in-law. Now I want to keep you to myself).

"Saas ko bahu sey jalan hai!" he teased her. (The mother-in-law is jealous of the daughter-in-law?)

She lifted her head to look at him, her face burning red at the shameless reference to relationships. She had chosen to fuck the man who her daughter-in-law had been fucking just immediately before. She had given in to lust at a level she had not imagined. She did not want to face that reality. She wanted to raise herself off fully. She could not let him get away with this.

Samar Singh found the gap between their bodies the moment Rajmata raised her head. His hand found the nipple he wanted. He raised his head and sucked it in fully. Rajmata was pushing away at him when his other hand closed around her ass holding her to him. The nipple in his mouth was chewed and sucked upon by him. She found pools of pleasure rippling through her. "Samar Singh!" she called out in pleasure.

He looked upward only to see her eyes closed and head thrown back. He resumed humping her while trying to gobble more and more of her breast, stuffing it into his mouth. The soft large mammaries slapped him in the face as he slobbered over them. She gripped his ears as her resistance meekly gave way to desire for release. The clutching of her ass and the chewing and sucking of her nipples added to the reaming of the cock. She seemed ready to go over the cliff. Somehow, the idea of fucking this young man who had followed her sexual direction to the daughter-in-law excited her. And keeping him in the palace as her own toy excited her even more. She could now afford to titillate herself because a solution had been found.

"Beta, Hunh! Ah! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" she exulted in relief as her orgasm burst. It was a torrent and she was open and gushing. He felt his balls tickle to the running stream down between his legs. She uselessly plunged downward; useless because she was agape and no sensation were conveyed. She gripped his ears and slapped his face with her breasts, rubbing them on him so that her nipples were pleasured. Samar Singh was a mere tool of pleasure for the next few minutes as she ravaged him and pounded and flailed and beat the floor with her fists. Orgasms gushed out in a long stream and the elder woman babbled incoherently.

Samar Singh just hung on to her as she took her pleasure. He clutched at her, biting sucking and kissing whatever of her flesh was at hand. Sometimes it was her breast, then her shoulder, now her chin, then her neck.

As she threw herself around and at him, he tried to hold on. the older woman on top had her eyes closed and was in shameless pursuit of her pleasure. He watched closely as she sat back to have waves ripple through her cunt walls., then forward to have him lave her breasts. Then clinging on to his neck so she could slide up and down in quick jabs. And then finally a long breathless kiss and she squeezed her cunt and gripped as hard as the slippery mess would permit.

When she unclenched her ass muscles a final release gushed out. They both realized, he was undiminished in his hardness.

It was his turn now and the Rajmata prepared herself for his assault. "Yes!" she thought to herself. "This is what I want. And only a man this young can do for me now!"

She raised her body off him. In the normalcy of post orgasmic state the ache in her limbs was palpable. It was a testimony to lack of sexual exercise.

She lay back, her blouse hanging back with her breasts reddened, wet with his saliva. There were bite marks and finger marks from the mauling she had taken from him. But he too had been mauled by her. His cock, while hard was throbbing from the pounding and his body felt sore from the Rajmata's fucking which he had not felt in Samyukta's youthful vigor. Momentarily, Samar Singh felt happy that he could feast on this woman .she clearly knew more and could teach him a lot more in bed.

For now, he positioned himself on his knees, kneeling down between her legs. He looked at the mother of his childhood friend the king. She lay there open to him. Her heavy breasts responded to gravity and slung in each direction. The nipples were like his cock; never short on erection. She was wet with their combined sweat and smeared with oil from him. Her ornaments were minimal but they contoured her body beautifully. She looked very different and Samar Singh could guess that this was how a well-fucked woman looked. The people would know she was getting some from somewhere if they saw how radiant she suddenly looked.

He held his cock in his hands to guide himself to her cunt, when, to his dismay the cock released its charge. It was a strange orgasm which lacked the shooting strength of the bursts that Samyu7kta had taken from him. It seemed he was ready on edge and the touch of his own hand had caused the spill. Gobs of cum mushroomed from his cock and dripped over his fist. Large dollops landed on the Rajmata's flabby stomach and quickly ran down towards her wet, wide-open cunt. Dollop after dollop welled up and soon Rajmata had a mess of cum on her body. She stared in fascination as Samar Singh groaned in frustration.

She reached up and her hand joined his. She gripped the thick bar of flesh hard. He deserved his pleasure and she meant to maximize it for him. Her hand slid back and forth and Samar Singh shuddered in small tremors. The spewing continued with both their hands collecting the semen from him. His pleasure was full and complete from feeling her authoritative hand masturbating him to complete the sense of relief.

For the want of a better place to wipe her hands ,Rajmata smeared his cum on her body drying out her own hand. Tenderly she felt her breasts, pulling on the nipples. She felt like offering them to this boy, to feed and nourish himself.

Samar Sing collapsed on her, his hand holding her breast. His face lay on the other breasts and the tired soldier dozed off.

The Rajmata rocked him gently, nursing him. The youngster had performed commendably. And gone well beyond the call of duty.

misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers
12