A Royal Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing her eyes, Talia sighed as she turned her back on the Princess she ran her hands down her stomach and teased her throbbing wet lips as she bit down on her bottom lip hard in attempt to hide her sexual moans which had escaped her lips.

Suddenly the Princess's soft voice caught her attention. "Talia, will you do me a favour and clean my back?"

Excitement ran over her at the thought of something to intimate as she nodded and entered the cubicle with the Princess. Squeezing out the shower gel into her left palm, she rubbed her hands together to create a soapy foam before slowly running her eyes up and down the Princess's form as she moved her long hair over her left shoulder as Talia's firm hands softly ran over her shoulders and down her back and finally caressing her tight buttocks. Cleo shivered slightly at her friend's touch while Talia's hands slowly moved up her sides and gently towards the centre of her back and once again down her spine. Talia could no longer stand it as all she now wanted to do now was push her against the wall and run her tongue over every curve before making love too her, any way she wanted, she would give herself to the Princess and let her do what ever she wanted for as long as she wanted.

Slowly, Cleo turned to face Talia, her eyes burned with lust as her hands reached out and touched Talia's breasts softly before sliding down her waist and pulling her close for a deep kiss which seemed to last for days. Moaning loudly, Cleo pushed Talia towards the far wall as the hot water fell upon them like a waterfall while she kissed her neck and shoulders passionately; her hands slide up her inner thighs ad teased Talia's throbbing lips as she spread her legs and moaned loudly with pleasure.

Cleo's fingertips separated her wet pussy lip softly while her tongue rolled down towards her nipples. Talia began to moan loudly with pleasure, until a voice echoed through the showers. "Your Highness? Your Highness! Your father has requested your presence as soon as is possible"

Tears rolled down Talia's face, as she was so close to feeling the sexual release she had wanted since her dreams invaded her life the night before. Yet, now she knew that the princess herself had similar feelings and yearnings as she did. Slowly, Cleo pressed two fingers inside Talia's pussy as she ran her tongue up her body towards her lips with a smile as she whispered into her ear. "Another time, my Protector!"

Slowly pulling her fingers out of Talia's pussy, she placed them inside her own pussy lips before placing them into her own mouth with a seductive smile as she spoke, while she kept her eyes on the naked woman before her. "Inform my father, I shall be ready promptly. Once I have cleaned myself"

"As you wish your Highness" The voice replied.

Footsteps could be heard fading into the distance as Cleo ran her eyes up and down Talia's body as she remained almost motionless with her arms pressing against either side of the shower cubicle and her legs spread. Quickly, Talia leapt into the Princess's arms and kissed her passionately as she pressed her body tightly against hers, their hearts pounded in unison as the water flowed over them both as she whispered into her ear softly. "Some other time, My Princess! And I will hold you too that. I give myself to you, mind, soul and body!"

"An I too you... my protector. Come too my chambers tonight after dark..."

"No, you come to mine!" Talia smiled.

"Of course. Together, we will share the pleasures of each other... as we did many times, not too long ago" Cleo said seductively before she squeezed Talia's tight buttocks and softly kissed her neck once more.

Smiling slightly, Talia looked at her naked friend as she pinned her against the wall playfully with her own body, their breasts pressing against each other as with all the passion she had felt for the woman since her erotic dreams she wildly kissed her. Their tongues danced around inside each other's mouths in unison, as Talia's mind raced with options while the woman of her dreams was now within her power, helpless to do anything. Biting down upon her bottom lip with a smile, Talia ran her fingers over Cleo's delicious curves slowly as she pushed her hips softly towards Cleo's, teasing her. All she wanted to do now was too separate her thighs and make Cleo scream for more. Nevertheless, the time of her amazing naked woman she had pressed against the wall was a precious as she was. Facing Cleo, Talia pushed her legs apart with her knees as she smiled lovingly, as much as it pained her to do so, Talia stepped backwards and smiled as she spoke softly. "Until tonight then. I will make you beg for me too stop, Your Highness!"

Talia's legs almost buckled as she stepped backwards two steps and looked upon Cleo's perfect naked body, the look of sexual excitement within her eyes, the shine of her wet pussy lips and the motion of her hands as she them down her body as if to beg for the release she had so desperately wanted.

Dressing slowly, they kept one eye on each other as they ran their fingers up their own bodies as if too tease each other as slowly covered themselves with the restrictive clothing they knew that they would be ripping off each other by the end of the day.

Dressed in her military uniform, Talia stood at attention before the Princess with a smile that held back nothing as Cleo walked towards her and held her in her arms, their breasts pressed together, their lips mere inches from each other as her hot breath filled Talia's lips and mouth.

"I think, I think I'm in love with you Talia..."

"I know" Talia smiled as she looked into her eyes. "I'm gonna make you beg for me to stop... MY Princess"

""Please don't call me that, we are equals" Cleo's said as she ran her hands over Talia's thighs.

"No, this is much more... sexy. Think of it, the sexy Princess... the forbidden love with the body guard... making each other come hard, in secret!"

"Hmmm... I like that" Cleo smiled.

"Okay. Well... my Princess. I could make you come now, here... or later" Talia smiled.

Wrapping her arms around her newfound lover, she smiled as she spoke; each word rang through Talia, as all she wanted to do was pleasure her princess, forever. Against her better judgement, Talia stepped backwards and took in the amazing figure before her as she teased her newfound lover and walked towards the facing shower cubicle and cleaned herself off. After slowly teasing each other in the showers, Talia dressed in her standard duty uniform as Cleo was slowly dressed by her beautiful half naked handmaidens in a stunning long thigh fitting white, silk gown which hid none of her glorious female figure and pushed her large breasts together creating an amazing view of her large cleavage as her hardened nipples tried too push their way through. Bowing slowly before Princess Cleo, the two women backed away slowly before leaving them alone once again, in the changing rooms, slowly turning, Talia took a large deep breath and nodded with agreement as she licked her lips slowly before her military role as protector took over her. Standing tall and pushing her shoulder back, she saluted the heir to the throne before her.

"Your Highness, the King awaits your presence. After you My Lady!"

Slowly opening the two large wooden doors, Talia stood in the doorway as she saluted the King while she spoke with the full force of her military position. "Forgive the intrusion Your Highness, Princess Cleo has arrived as per your request"

"Thank you Major" Replied the King with a powerful and booming voice.

Drifting past the Major as if gliding on air, Cleo floated into the large Royal Court like an angel and took a seat facing her father as he smiled slightly and spoke with a calm and loving voice towards his daughter. "My dear, allow me too introduce Prince Jonas... in three days, we will announce your engagement and thus three days later, you are to be joined in marriage!"

Talia's heart leapt into her throat as fought back her own feelings however, unable too fight back her emotions, a slight sigh of discontent slipped from her lips as she saw her heart being ripped from her chest and thrown upon the floor for all to see.

"Do you have something to add Major?" Said the King with a smile.

"Umm.. No sir. Forgive me Your Highness. May I take my leave? I have duties to attend too"

Released from her duties as protector, Talia left the large Royal Court as she held back her emotions until she reached her own private quarters. Upon entering, she locked her door, pulled closed the curtains before collapsing onto the floor as her tears ran free and for the first time since she was a child, she cried uncontrollably as she curled up into a ball. They both knew this day was coming as it was known that could only be joined with Royalty or Nobility, but since her loving feelings for Cleo had been revealed too her, she felt the flood gates open and her entire emotions she had kept hidden had rushed to the surface with such force that she could no longer control herself.

For hours, Talia lay on the floor of her personal quarters; her tears had created a small puddle on the floor next to her as she continued to weep as now thoughts ran through her mind of leaving for the first time in her life. She knew that she could no longer be around the Princess as her protector and watch her be with someone else. Her body shook as she stood and walked the large closet where her clothes where kept neatly hung. Retrieving the bags she used days earlier, she threw it onto the bed as it fell open as with anger, she pulled her clothes from the closet before throwing them into the large suitcase with anger at herself. For the first time in her life, she allowed herself to feel love for someone, only too have her heart torn out and stumped on repeatedly.

Sitting at the small writing desk, she picked up a pen and several pieces paper as once again her tears flowed while she wrote out her resignation from the Princess's Royal guard, a request for transfer to another military command and a personal note to the Princess herself.

For my dearest and beautiful Princess, Cleo.

By the time you receive this letter, you will have learned that I have requested a transfer too another Command. Over recent hours, it has become clear to me that I am no longer capable of serving you as your protector. I will see to it that you receive a replacement with immediate effect. I request that you do not attempt to locate me and respect my decision and privacy during what has become to me a most difficult time.

I realise now that my feelings for you are one of love, a love that you can no longer afford due to your up and coming marriage. I love you Cleo, and I always will.

Please do not forget me and respect my choice.

You will be forever in my thoughts, Talia.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she closed her bag and entered the Princess's personal chambers, kissing the note, she placed it on the Princess's pillow before returning too her own quarters and picking up her bags to leaving the Royal Court for the final time.

As the sun faded over the horizon, Cleo once again returned too her quarters with a large smile on her face, locking the doors behind her, she slipped her long silk dress off her perfect body and kicked it onto the bed as she let her long dark hair flow over her shoulders with a large smile on her face. Nerves over took her as she ran her fingers through her hair and pouted her lips softly as her fingers ran over her body softly, caressing every curve with sexual excitement she ran towards the door separating her personal space with those of her protector, pushing the doors open quickly, she jumped with joy as she spoke with excitement. "Talia, Talia, the wedding is off! After some negotiation, I told daddy that is was YOU I wanted. He was shocked at first, but said it was okay as long as I'm happy..."

As her eyes adjusted too the darkness of the room, she saw the closet had been emptied of all clothing, the walls bare of awards and photos. Her face turned to shock as she searched each room of the smaller quarters while tears rolled down her face, finding nothing but empty rooms. She hung her head low as she walked into her own quarters and saw the letter lovingly placed upon her pillow with a small lipstick mark kissed onto the paper itself. Reaching out too pick up the note, her legs buckled from beneath her as she read the note while her tears smudged the dried ink upon the paper itself.

"Talia! Why? We could've been... you where to be my Queen!" She wept uncontrollably.

To Be Continued...

If you want?

12