A Royal Sacrifice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,345 Followers

"Such a creature," mused Bagdemagus beneath his breath. Certainly, the handmaiden paled when compared to her new Queen, yet there was no doubting this girl's simple beauty. Trained to serve the aristocracy, she had been able to borrow from them a bit, and thus enjoyed smooth, creamy skin and soft, luxurious hair of a rich, dark hue. Her ripe, full lips were slightly parted, pleasantly moist.

The wizard took a phial from another pouch upon his belt and leaned over the girl. The liquid within the clear glass glowed with a brilliant vermilion radiance. Bagdemagus pulled upon the stopper, noting the large bubble of fluid that clung to it. Carefully, he touched the end of the stopper to the handmaiden's lips. The crimson liquid seeped into her mouth; Rebecca licked her lips reflexively. Her brow furrowed slightly as she slept.

Bagdemagus sat upon the edge of the bed and settled the back of his hand upon the handmaiden's forehead. She murmured in her sleep, her features contorting slightly and twitching. He lifted her head, brought the mouth of the phial to the girl's lips. "Drink," he whispered.

Dutifully, controlled by the wizardry already at work within her, Rebecca lifted up just enough, taking the phial in her hands and pushing it against her lips. She drank greedily, consuming the potion with repeated swallows. At last, she lay back, breathing heavily. The phial was empty.

Bagdemagus took the small bottle and set it beside the bed, then touched the young woman's face. Rebecca was about the same age as the new Queen, he knew, perhaps even a year older. Like the monarch she served, Rebecca was sweet and pale, apparently untouched. Bagdemagus could not resist the temptation to confirm the idea.

"Lift up your gown," he whispered in Rebecca's ear. "All the way above your legs, and part your thighs wide."

Eyes still closed, the handmaiden did as she was bade, pulling upon the satiny fabric of her sleeping gown. Bagdemagus watched as slender, alabaster thighs were fully revealed, then the girlish hips, and the thick pelt of russet down that coated the young woman's sex. As she been instructed, Rebecca spread her lean thighs wide. The faint aroma of her femininity reached the wizard's senses.

"You are mine, I command thee," whispered Bagdemagus, settling his hand upon the girl's right thigh. "Open yourself for me."

Rebecca frowned in her sleep, perhaps trying to fight he magical compulsion that guided her. But she could not resist, and slid her hands down her body, over the bunched-up gown beneath the full swell of her breasts, to her naked abdomen and lewdly-displayed sex. With a soft sigh borne of natural arousal, her fingers eased through the downy dark curls and pulled at the hair-lined lips.

Bagdemagus craned his neck, looking upon the girl's exposed treasure.Such a simple and beautiful thing,he thought, and placed his own hands over Rebecca's plump pink lips. The girl hissed in response, then sighed deeply, her mouth falling slack.

Fingers – both hers and his – caressed the fleshy labia, bringing the smallish clitoris to prominence within its hood. Bagdemagus grinned upon feeling the girl becoming slick, her fragrance stronger in the air. Gently, he pushed a finger inside her.

Rebecca moaned, and lifted her hips, just a bit, spreading her legs even wider. Subconsciously, she pushed against the wizard's hand, forcing the finger to delve even deeper. She whimpered as the barrier within blocked him.

"So you are a virgin," muttered Bagdemagus, inhaling the gentle fragrance of raspberries in the young woman's hair. His finger stroked, massaged, prodded against the defender of Rebecca's purity. He slid his finger back, admiring the glistening wetness upon it . . . then thrust it back in rudely, deeply, sundering the barrier. "But not anymore."

Rebecca arched her back deeply, her face contorting in pain. But just as she was about to cry out, Bagdemagus was whispering, telling her to be quiet, be still, to absorb the pain and let it fade. He felt the warm spurt of blood over his finger and splash into the palm of his hand. He kept the invading digit buried as far as it could reach as the natural tremors ebbed. Finally, Rebecca sagged into the bed, panting and moaning softly.

Bagdemagus smiled at his triumph, and lifted his bloodied hand. Casually, he licked the tip of his finger, getting a taste of the deflowered woman. He leaned over and kissed Rebecca's lips.

"You are mine," he said to her. "You will follow my every command, even unto your own death. Watch the queen, and remember all that you see and hear of her."

"Yes, milord," whispered Rebecca, her breathless voice less than a whisper.

"Evelyn is to remain chaste, pure, untouched until the midsummer day," continued Bagdemagus. "You will do all that you can to insure this, even offering yourself as consolation to any suitor who threatens the Queen's virginity."

"I will, milord."

Bagdemagus petted the young woman's hair, kissed her once again as he moved atop her. He took one of Rebecca's hands and guided it toward his groin. "Now will I reward you for your service," he whispered into her mouth, even as her hand slipped inside his breeches to find his engorged arousal. Eagerly, without his coaching, she guided him toward her bloodied sex.

"Ohhh . . . yes, milord . . . ."

***

Back within his sanctum, Bagdemagus leaned over the small desk that lay along one of the stony walls. An aged scroll was open before him, yellowed and brittle with age. The ink glowed softly with its own arcane energy.

"When summer's day draws nigh
And monarch, pure and sweet
Sits upon a throne set high
Death she shall meet

For then the hand that doth slay
Will know the power and the glory
And henceforth from that day
That hand shall write the story."

Bagdemagus chuckled darkly, his eyes blazing with anticipation.Six score years and more, he thought.The journey has been long. But it will all have been worth it.

"Indeed."

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,345 Followers
12